Misty's Last Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, when her stomach gurgled, I could hear it much better. I didn't care though. I tongue-fucked her ass incessantly until I felt her tense up. I picked up the pace, only for my efforts to be met with a kiss from her asshole.

A massive fart echoed into my mouth, and I nearly came at the horrendous taste and smell. She finally let go, and put her full weight onto my face, sealing my fate into her ass.

I continued to work my tongue around her now somewhat-clean hole until I was met with more air resistance. But this time, I was ready. I closed my mouth and pressed my nose as deep as I could, and as I felt her push I inhaled all of her gas into my lungs.

After her second fart, they became much more regular and much wetter. By the time she got off of my face, it was splattered with liquid feces. She licked her lips before kissing mine.

She pulled back, then ran her tongue all over my face until it was clean and spit the shitty saliva down my throat.

After that, we both took a minute to catch our breath. She reached under her bed and pulled out a cardboard box. Out of it, she pulled a huge strapon. My jaw dropped, seeing the massive, black beast. It had to be almost a foot long. My biggest boyfriend was five inches, and that was pretty big. There's no fucking way...

She put it on quickly and began probing it against my face. I took it hesitantly into my mouth, and she immediately grabbed onto my red locks and shoved it down my throat. She pulled it all the way out and slammed it in again. I gagged, but the strapon was so big that my vomit was blocked from exiting.

She began fucking me very violently. Eventually, I managed to vomit up the entire meal that she had prepared, covering her bed in half-digested veggies and meat. After probably ten minutes of non-stop skullfucking, she pulled out, and I coughed up a pile of spit onto the both of us.

She turned me over so I was face-down ass-up, and she shoved my raw face into the vomit. She slammed the strapon into my pussy violently, causing me to cry out in pain, and inadvertently suck in some vomit, which made me vomit even more.

She fucked me like a robot, pumping me evenly, quickly, and emotionlessly. By the time she began to slow down, the bed was filled my not only my vomit but my tears as well.

Before I had a chance to thank her for stopping, I felt the strapon press against my ass. I already felt like I had to shit, so any penetration would probably lead to a shit-covered strapon.

She pushed it in slowly, and I could feel my shit being repressed. Then, she slowly worked up speed until she was jackhammering my ass as fast as she had done my pussy.

My ass burned, and shit leaked down my legs as she fucked me. This time, she spanked me whenever she heard me cry. After a few minutes, she leaned in, and pulled my hair back, using it as handlebars as she picked up the pace even more. She wrapped one hand around my throat and choked me out as she plowed me.

Finally, she pulled the shitty strapon out. She got me to suck it clean, lightly fucking my face and transferring my leaky shit to my stomach before she put the black cock away. She collected the mess I had left on the bed and put it into a Tupperware container, though I was too tired to register what she was doing. Afterward, she climbed into bed and cuddled me, pulling me against her breast.

She let out a sigh of relief. "It has been so fucking long since I've cum that hard," she said, fondling my breasts. I was unable to react, still in shock from the brutal pounding she had given me. She put a finger between her legs and made me suck her pussy juice from it.

That was what snapped me out of my trance. I leaned my head against her hairy tits and moaned into her chest. "Oh, Belle. That was wild."

She stroked my dirty hair. "You're the only person in the world who I trust, Misty. Do you want to go on another date?" she asked sheepishly.

"How about tomorrow?"

She smiled, that unnerving smile that now brought me comfort. She let me suckle on her tit and she fingered me to sleep.

"Tomorrow's perfect. I've already got a meal plan." I was too delirious to see her stare ominously at the Tupperware across the room. "It will be delicious."

*****

Thanks for reading! Feedback and suggestions are much appreciated.

12