Mitzi Owens - A Mini Sexual History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This weekend will be a little bit different because not only will I be fucking a virgin; I will be using him to seduce a very experienced, much older real MAN! A man with a badge and a gun!..and a giant cock!

Saturday night finally got here! Donna had made all the arrangements, so I hadn't really spoken to William myself.

I pulled up in front of his house and he walked out to my car. I was wearing a mini-sundress, buttons all the way down the front. The buttons were unbuttoned from the hem of the skirt nearly to my hip. As he opened the passenger door, I turned my right leg over so that he could see all the way up my dress. He fidgeted and fumbled getting into the car. I think he already had a hard-on.

I took his hand and pulled him across the seat until he was seated right next to me. I placed his hand against my bare thigh and held it there as I looked him in the eye and said "Hi! I'm Mitzi."

He replied "Yeah, I know. Mitzi Owens, right?

"You know me?"

"We'll not exactly. I mean I know who you are. You're one of the popular girls who always gets invited to every party and stuff"

"Your cousin Donna is my best friend. We tell each other everything. She really wants me to go out with you tonight and make sure you have a very special evening. Is that what she told you? What did Donna tell you about tonight"

"She told me to relax and just enjoy being with you...do whatever you want to do."

I pressed his hand deeper against my leg as I spread my legs further apart. I know he could feel the heat from my pussy. I gently kissed him and then straightened up to drive.

As I put the car in drive, I placed his hand back between my thighs. I said "Let's go find a place we can get to know each other a little better."

I started driving to my favorite lovers lane.

It was after dark so I headed to my favorite spot. As I got the car in position William asked "Do you come here often?"

"Yes, as a mater of fact, it has become my favorite spot to get to know men a little better."

I turned off the car, leaned back against the drivers door and started unbuttoning my little sundress. I pulled it wide open and gave William a good look at my now nude body.

I took Williams hands and pressed them onto both my breasts. He immediately started mauling them roughly. I pulled his head to my chest and practically forced my nipples into his mouth.

I unbuttoned his shirt. I unbuckled his belt and started unzipping his pants. I said "Take them off for me and let's get in the back seat."

Now that we were both naked, I laid him on his back in the rear seat. I took his hard cock in my hand and moaned "Mmmmm! You've got a nice cock!"

Then I dropped my head and swallowed his cock in one quick stroke. Unexpectedly, his cock suddenly erupted, filling my mouth with his cum! One stroke in my mouth and he came.

I raised my head and kissed him. I pushed all his cum back into his mouth. I said "Swallow!" With very little resistance, he swallowed.

I told him "Lesson One. Any time you cum in a girls mouth, kiss her and swallow your cum. If it's OK to be in her mouth, it's just as OK for it be in yours."

He was still hard! I sucked him again for a few slow minutes. I took his hand and pressed it into my pussy. I said "You feel that deep wet hole? That's where you are going to put that beautiful hard cock of yours....whenever you're ready.."

I threw my legs wide apart as he did as he was told. I loved the feeling of his naked virgin prick entering my slutty pussy!

I locked my legs around him and thrust him in and out as fast as I could! In less than two minutes he was shooting stream after stream of cum deep into my pussy! William was no longer a virgin! What a satisfying feeling!

William kept wriggling his cock inside of me. Still he did not go soft!

I heard a familiar noise in the woods behind me. I raised up and turned around so Bobby could get a better look... I KNEW the headlights were about to come on! I felt the goosebumps and my nipples were as hard as erasers!

Then it happened! Lights flooded our naked bodies! This time there were two Sheriffs cars, four headlights and two spotlights! My car doors opened and the two deputies stood staring at our naked bodies.

The second Deputy was the same one Mom was "...making coffee for...".

Bobby looked at William and said "Get your clothes on young man!"

Bobby told the young Deputy "Take him home to his Momma. Tell her Mitzi's car broke down so you gave young William a ride home. I'll be fine. See you at the office tomorrow."

I was still naked, sitting up on my knees with cum dripping out of me. I was rubbing my cum-filled pussy, reveling in the feeling of Williams virgin cum sloshing around inside of me!

Bobby turned off his patrol car lights as his partner drove away with William.

Bobby walked back to my car. He just stared at me for the longest time as I continued to masturbate for him, putting on the best slutty show I could for him. Bobby was now stroking his cock through his trousers. He was no longer trying to hide his arousal, his lust! He took off his Sheriff's hat and laid it on the top of my car. He leaned over and took one nipple into his mouth and practically bit it as he chewed on the hard spongy flesh.

He took my hand and helped me out of my car. Totally naked, the night air was the only thing covering my young sweaty body. He walked me back to the front of his patrol car. I could feel Williams cum running down my legs. It felt cold and wet as the night breeze titillated every sexual nerve ending in my body! I felt like such a vulnerable "pass-around-whore" as Deputy Bobby paraded me naked through the woods.

He turned me toward the hood of his patrol car and pushed me down onto the hood! The metal hood was hot against my naked breasts. Bobby's stiff cock was still concealed in his uniform pants as he pressed it against my naked ass!

Bobby grabbed my wrist and twisted it roughly behind my back as he very forcefully slapped a handcuff on first one and then the other wrist!

OMG! This was not going as planned! Was Bobby arresting me? This was turning out all wrong!

Suddenly there was a loud "thunk" as Bobby's gun belt landed on the hood. Bobby put a big hand on the middle of my back pressing me down hard against the patrol car hood. Suddenly his other big bear paw hand slapped my ass really hard! I whimpered.

Finally he spoke "Mitzi Dawn Owens. You are under arrest for lewd and lascivious conduct in public! You have the right to remain silent. I suggest you exercise that right!"

Bobby stepped up behind me and I felt his pants drop to the ground behind me. His bare skin pressing against my bare flesh. He put a foot between my ankles and kicked my legs wide apart as he said "Feet back and spread 'em!" I felt his huge cockhead dangling down at about my knees. I could feel it throbbing against me as it grew harder and bigger, rising up toward my pussy! I could feel Williams cum coating Bobby's baseball size cockhead! OMG! How big is this thing?

Bobby lifted his chubby belly up and rested it across my ass. His belly got heavy, pressing me motionless against the car. Bobby grabbed his massive hard cock and jammed the fat head into my cum-soaked pussy! Even with just head in me, I have never been so filled. I audibly gasped for air! I was almost in shock at the size of this cock! I never even dreamed of having something this big forced into my pussy!

Bobby took a step back and walked the rest of his cock into my High School Whore pussy. I could swear he was shoving his arm deep into me!

The handcuffs hurt, but at the same time the feeling of being this confined and NOT in control was a turn-on for me! I had never experienced anything like this before! There was so much pain-pleasure, fear-excitement! Was I really under arrest? What happens next?

I forgot all about that as Faster and faster Bobby fucked me, splitting my body in two! The whole car was bouncing! I was making squeaking noises as Bobby's big cock felt like it was in my throat, he was fucking me so damn hard!

Bobby flipped me over onto my back and fucked me that much harder! He was being unmerciful in his forcefulness! He twisted and pulled my nipples til they burned. He put his big hand around my throat and squeezed tighter and tighter till I nearly passed out from lack of air. He knew just how far to push so that I got dizzy but never passed out. This was a new sensation for me, one that I would enjoy again and again over the years. The lack of oxygen produced a mind blowing orgasm as Bobby's big hairy balls finally rested against my bald and now massive cunt! This was the most intense feeling I had ever felt.

Bobby shoved his cock all the way up in me and began to fill my insides with cum! Cum started running out of my pussy like a waterhose!

The handcuffs were really hurting now. I was almost crying with pain and stil afraid of going to jail.

He slumped across my body, nearly smothering me as his cock continued to twitch. When Bobby's cock 'twitched" it nearly lifted my whole body off the hood of his patrol car.

As he began to pull out of me it felt like my insides were being turned inside out! It felt AMAZING! I felt like such a total slut!

Bobby reached behind me and managed to take the cuffs off of me while slowly pressing his long fat cock in and out of me.

When he was finally completely out of me, I slumped down to my knees, took his wet cock in both hands and started licking him clean. I needed a few minutes to just worship this one of a kind sex object!

Then he picked me up and carried me around to the trunk of the patrol car. He laid me on the trunk and buried his face into my nasty pussy! He was eating his own cum as well as Williams! I was spasming all over the trunk as I orgasmed over and over uncontrollably!

Bobby finally spoke. "Can you get home OK from here?"

I mumbled "Yes."

"Next weekend?" he asked.

"YESSSS! I want you inside of me every chance I get! But I have a question. Are you still fucking my Mom too?"

"Yes, Dear. And I intend to keep fucking her every chance I get. This not a love affair. This is just fucking."

"Could you ever fuck us both?...at the same time?"

"WOW! There's something worth working on! I can't wait till next Saturday! Be here at 10:00, with or without a boyfriend. I kinda like sloppy seconds. It's a lot sluttier than just fucking. I don't need a girlfriend, I just need a few sluts who can take all of me. Not many women can take all my cock. Your Mom didn't even take it all the first few times. By the way, in case I didn't say so, thank you. You are amazing! Drive careful", he said as he put his gun belt back on.

------------------

"SO, Sweetheart! Now you know why seeing Randy makes me so FUCKING horny! Would you mind if I walk out there topless and take him a cold beer? I know it's the middle of the day on Saturday, but I really want to shock him. I'm sure Randy has no idea I'm living here.

"Only if you promise to bring him in here and fuck him right now!!! I think I need to eat Randy's cum from your pussy!"

"It certainly wouldn't be the first time you had tasted Randy's cum! LOL! But I promise! Now let me go get that cold beer!" Maybe after we finish I'll tell you about all the times you tasted Randy's cum... and Deputy Bobby's too!

Mitzi put on her Brazilian cut Body Glove, cameltoe bathing suit bottoms and walked out onto our back porch topless in the middle of the day. She still amazed me at her boldness!

She leaned over porch railing, titties fully uncovered and said "Hello Randy... you sure look hot. Need a beer?"

"OMG! Mitzi Owens! Holy shit! Look at you!!! I never expected this!"

Mitzi rubbed the cold wet beer bottle across her stiff nipples and handed the bottle to Randy. It was almost as if it was the most normal thing in the world to be showing her tits in the middle of the neighborhood at noon on a Saturday!

Randy asked "Do you live here now?"

"Yes, we just bought the place. Why don't you follow me in and I'll show you around."

"This all seems like a familiar situation..."

"Come in and I'll show you."

Randy followed her as if hypnotized.

I stepped out of the room but stayed where I could see them.

As soon as they stepped in the room Mitzi grabbed him, pulled his sweat covered chest against her oil covered breasts and started kissing him deep and passionately. Their hands were all over each other. In less than 30 seconds they were both naked as Mitzi fell onto our couch pulling Randy down on top of her.

Mitzi grabbed his hard cock and pulled it into her wet pussy! She held her ankles out wide and he was driving it home fast and deep.

Mitzi looked over her shoulder and saw that I was now also naked, masturbating as I watched the beautiful young man fucking my wife like wild animals!

Mitzi motioned for me to come to her. Randy had his eyes shut, fucking for all he was worth.

Mitzi started sucking my cock as Randy started to cum. Mitzi locked her legs around him and pulled him even deeper into her big cunt!

Randy opened his eyes and for the first time saw me... with my little dick in Mitzi's mouth.

Mitzi calmly said "Randy, this is my husband, Craig. Craig, this is my friend Randy."

"Glad to finally meet you Randy. Mitzi has told me a lot about you." I stretched out my hand to shake his, his cock still spasming in my wife's pussy and mine still in her mouth.

Mitzi said "Craig, don't cum yet. I haven't had the chance to properly clean up Randy's cock yet."

I stepped away from her mouth and left it available to Randy.

Mitzi slid down the couch and swallowed Randy's cum covered cock! It was a beautiful sight!

I took advantage of the situation and started eating Mitzi's gaping pussy! I don't think Randy expected that! I was sucking his cum out of my wife's juicy cunt! I could do that for days!

As Mitzi cleaned him, he got hard again. Mitzi rolled him over onto his back and straddled his cock with her big pussy.

Standing behind her ample ass, with both hands I spread her asshole open wide and buried my tongue deep in her ass! As I did that I felt my chin rubbing against Randy's balls. Neither one of us tried to put a stop to that!

I put a finger in Mitzi's ass hole and I could feel Randy's cock through the thin membrane between her pussy and ass. I put two fingers in and massaged his hard cock as the tempo of their fucking increased! From this approach I had two fingers rubbing his cock inside of her and rest of my hand, fingers and thumb resting on and massaging the rest of his cock and balls. As long as my chin was rubbing his balls, I figured I might as well lick them too! I took the chance and licked Randy's balls with a long wet lick! I circled my thumb and forefinger around his balls and helped him fuck my wife! He jumped and apparently stabbed his cock deep into Mitzi.

She took a deep breath and said "Whatever you two are doing, do more of THAT!"

After that, we ended up in full-fledged MMF 3-sum! Mitzi and I shared Randy's beautiful cock and she even "Forced" me to swallow his cum.

As we finished and rested, Mitzi laughed and said "Craig, honey, do you have any idea how many times you have eaten Randy's cum?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"I might as well tell you now. Randy and I were fucking each other the whole time you and I were dating. You have swallowed Randy's cum dozens of times. LOL!"

"Randy, are you doing our yard every week now?"

"Yes I am."

"We'll, Craig, it looks like you're going to be eating Randy's cum a lot more!"

"Might as well start right now!" I rolled over and started sucking Randy's cock!

Mitzi said "I'll be right back..."

She came back with her strapon cinched up tight as she wedged it up my ass while I sucked her boyfriends cock!

And so it went for several more months.

Seems like I ate Deputy Bobby's cum quite often as well.

With a wife as beautiful, sexy and needy as Mitzi, you better learn to enjoy sharing, cause she's always going to need new cocks on a regular basis.

I am all hers for whatever kinky needs she has....

With Mitzi for a wife, the hits just keep CUMMING!