All Comments on 'Mix and Match'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewrite11 months ago

It’s hot, but I expected them to go for a permanent switch in the end. They’re each made for the other spouse.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubes11 months ago

Superbly written. Just great.

Ed19611961Ed1961196111 months ago

As always, I end up stroking through the whole story. Fantastic!

mybikecruisesmybikecruises11 months ago

Kent is an egotistical dick; you could tell that neither women was really excited about the sex with him. As Matt said and Allison smiled and could tell by Melissa's bland remarks, and actually watching and holding on to her husband her during sex, kind of indicated how little he impressed her. Yes he was a different cock but needing to be told how good he was with every stroke, when he wasn't, when being told he wasn't, should have told him to quit the ego trip.

Hearing Allison and Matt blow the roof off the sauna multiple time times before he started begging Melissa ask for him to let her cum the first time, which she blankly started to do, again should have taught him he is a dweeb.

pcman1950pcman195011 months ago

Well written. Too bad there were 3 dicks in the story though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know the drill, and I’m here for it. Great story as usual.

I have noticed that in many recent stories, you’ve chosen to leave things unresolved (e.g., Poly at the Poly, Devil with a Deal). I think I prefer when there is an epilogue that closes things out like Thanksgiving Game Goes Awry. The dangling ending feels less satisfying?

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u11 months ago

D.I.V.O.R.C.E Only answer to this cluster fuck. NO children under any circumstances. You wrote Kent very well, typical arrogant salesman, can not be trusted. Clearly Matt and Melissa already not the happy couple, she's full of BS excuses for no sex, newsflash if you want kids you fuck bareback! On the pill and condoms and they're married???? WTF.

DunkirkDunkirk11 months ago

Allison and Melissa need to end the vacation with the baby bump that their lovers gave them.

MrfineMrfine11 months ago

Well done once again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story telling, though we can all see it's going to end in wife swapping, in the legal sense

ddedderrddedderr11 months ago

I loved this story. I was waiting for them to make the switch permanently.

curious9632curious963211 months ago

this needs another chapter, well done!

albertaboyalbertaboy11 months ago

Chapter 2 please.

musiccouple9091musiccouple909111 months ago

Fantastic story. Hope it continues with part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes, mybikecruises. Clearly Melissa wasn't enjoying herself. Which is why she definitely didn't respond "Oh FUCK no!" to Kent when he asked her if she wanted him to stop. /S

She was clearly loving it. And she's equally clearly looking forward to having a kid with someone other than Matt. Yay.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Uhhhhm, can't they just get the morning after pill? Are they going to happily go get abortions? Seems kinda gross.

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watch11 months ago

Well back to this to comment. You left so many open conflicts ×between the characters that you really need at least a second part. I can't imagine the couple's going back to happy marriages after the end of the week at this point.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

1* because only an imbecile or a sadistic animal uses mifeprestone when the morning after pill is a perfectly viable option. Also because I loathe these characters. I've liked your other stories with swapping, but this left me cold.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So good to see Spector back in the groove. Looking forward to the journey on this one. Perhaps a neighboring clan of like-minded & equally conflicted couples will wander into the scene for an epic Mix and Match combination?

syd_v63syd_v6310 months ago

Amazing story, as always.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

both knocked up by the other woman's man

LancerInLALancerInLA10 months ago

Not sure what to expect. But it felt like Kent wanted to cuck Matt. Also Melissa wanted this. 2 divorces coming. Well written, but hated the outcome. This wasn’t consensual. It eventually was, but it was forced upon Matt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, another great story...and for once I hope you don't do a follow-up.

lastman416lastman41610 months ago

My issue with Kent isn’t that he comes across as an aging frat bro, it’s that that’s the only thing about him. He’s one dimensional. I think you write these stories well, where couples stretch their marriages (sometimes the marriages break, sometimes they don’t), and I realize that this is on the shorter side, but I think Kent needed more work. The final scene with the narrator on the porch would have been a great opportunity for that.

Overall a great story! The other three characters conveyed complexity and emotion, and the scenes were very hot. Well done!

Niceguy2000Niceguy200010 months ago

To address the point MajorRewrite brought up about expecting permanent swaps...

To her credit, Mellisa STILL probably thinks Kent is an ass, even as she takes a morning after or abortion pill....or has a real abortion.

Yeah, I can see getting carried away in the heat of the moment by lust...but allowing him (a guy she doesn't really like) to have unprotected sex with her is just odd/silly/disturbing.

A lot of the fault is in Matt since he really wanted Allison. Then having fun drive her to Kent. So, both parties in that couple are to blame for their mess.

No mention was made of where the girls were in their cycle, it's one thing not to use protection, but as adults, they should know the basics...that if it's the wrong time, nothing is going to happen. To make it a bit more real, that should have been addressed.

And maybe I'm old fashioned, but for couples thinking about having kids, their planned use of an abortion (as opposed to morning after) pill seems rather casual or cold.

SD frequently has flawed characters in his swap stories (as opposed to almost too nice folks in the brother-sister tales), and that's probably right.

Perfect lovey-dovey couples probably would not swap anyway.

Still 5/5.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA10 months ago

REALLY hope that they both get pregnant not from their husbands!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

two divorces followed by two re-marriages to the new partners ...

MikeykeithMikeykeith9 months ago

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

HooHaa77HooHaa779 months ago

Matt in this story reminds me of the MC in "Like the Devil With a Deal."

In fact the same thing happens to both MC's.

They see their wives cheat on them but they allow it to happen because they become sexually intertwined with another woman.

Unfortunately, I think Matt would be on the way to divorce when he realizes with his primary head that his wife cheated on him and the only reason he allowed it to happen was he was getting sexually manipulated by Allison. I mean, Melissa did technically cheat on Matt on the boat as well. That kinda stuff doesn't sit right with me.

Still though, S_D you write some of the best stories and I hope you continue this one, I want to see where it goes (after you finish the sequel to Poly at the Poly of course lol)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For the love of GOD! Do you ever finish a story!? They are always left hanging with no real conclusion. I think everyone needs to start down rating your stories until you actually finish one. FFS.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree wholeheartedly with Niceguy2000. Melissa telling Matt that they will just use mifeprestone (the abortion pill) instead of rushing to the pharmacy simple morning after pill feels too casual/cold for their supposed loving marriage.

This dialogue implies to me that this story will be another permanent swap story of SD's.

Morning after pills are obviously the best option in this situation, since allowing both couples to get pregnant from their respective flings could foreseeably be even more damning to their marriages than this hookup.

With Melissa apparently only lusting after Kent, and emotionally thinking that "he's an ass," this same dialogue feels a bit unrealistic to me. Anyone such as Melissa that (apparently) wants to save their marriage wouldn't simply opt immediately to take an abortion pill rather than a morning after pill to prevent the pregnancy in the first place.

If Melissa would rather not continue taking such pills daily since both partners want to continue their romps for the week (or more), then for sake of wanting to keep their marriage(s) together, any sane person would simply switch back onto birth control (since both couples like risking unprotected sex).

Also, the to the anonymous poster with the comment before this, SD makes stories open like this for potential sequels, dumbass.

mcrr2225mcrr22259 months ago

Great story! It needs more chapters. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To the anonymous who called the previous poster before them a dumbass, go and read through SD's stories. Sure, he has some series in there, with more potential, but he actually hasn't gone back to them and given them an ending. Great, wonderful, leave the door open, but it seems like SD gets bored and moves onto a new story, leaving it open, never to finish. Perhaps you should consider all the options before calling people names.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Do you mongoloids not understand the concept of an open ending? Make up your own god-damned ending you unimaginative illiterates.

Splitting hairs with the abortion pill shit, who cares.

But like how many stores are you gonna write where mild mannered MC has a mousy hot wife who is actually a sex bomb if only some dommy guy can bring it out of her!!! Come up with a new concept bro.

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyx8 months ago

I loved this. The ending isn't even opening. It's clearly they both end up opening their relationships and want to stay with their partners.

I like them more dark, if anyone knows of a story similar to this but with 'Allisson actually wanting to bring her friend into a threesome relationship with her husband leaving MC all alone let me know, heartbreakings and cheating are even hotter.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Nice storey, looking forward to the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sad.

Speechless2025Speechless20257 months ago

Another incredible artwork from this author. Would love a sequel to this...maybe a follow up to include the remaining days of the trip? Oh, BTW, Melissa is a fucking cheating liar!

CZOFTWCZOFTW6 months ago

You write the best wife-watching scenes ever. Trepidation, love, desire, guilt and lust. And then you pay it off so beautifully. There's something so hot about a wife becoming a sex object. Your stories should really be called Loving Husband.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The end was sooo disappointing that I rated it 2 stars. I was looking to it being a complete swap with 2 divorces and 2 marriages. Otherwise it was just a bad decision to swap. Very disappointing.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Melissa clearly betrayed first, and it's sad that being so protective over the years she gave herself to a stranger man and let him fill her in. I feel sorry for Matt in this regards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...