Mixed Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Turning a mother into slut.
1.2k words
4.1
27.5k
23

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Elena Jacobs was sitting in her office, going over the notes from the last session of the day. She was deep in thought when suddenly, Lucas came through the door without knocking and sat on the couch with his arms and legs open. Dr. Jacobs was taken aback by his sudden entrance, but she quickly composed herself and greeted him with a warm smile

Elena stands up and walks around the table towards the door, locking it behind her. She strides confidently towards the teenage boy sitting on the couch, her eyes never leaving his. She begins to strip off her jacket, blouse, and skirt, revealing her toned body beneath. She stops between his legs and kneels down, her eyes still locked with his. She reaches out and pulls his cock out, never breaking eye contact. She looks at him, her eyes full of desire, before finally putting it in her mouth. She keeps looking at him, her eyes begging him to hurry up and start describing his evening at the Davis house. She wants to hear every detail, every moment, every emotion. She wants to know what it was like for him, and she wants to share in his experience. She wants to feel what he felt, and she wants to make sure he knows that she is here for him, no matter what.

Lucas looks into Elena's eyes, knowing exactly what she wants to hear. This is the best part of his day; sitting like a king in the office of a highly sought out therapist, getting his dick sucked. Although Zuri had given him a blow job before, it was nothing like this. His big sister, who just so happens to be a doctor, sucks his dick perfectly. She knows exactly how to please him, and Lucas can feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge. He can feel his body trembling with pleasure, and he knows that he won't be able to last much longer. He can feel himself getting lost in the moment, and he knows that this is the best feeling in the world.

Elena had been eagerly anticipating this moment all day. She had been fantasizing about it non-stop and now, here she was in the moment, with his cock in her mouth. She felt the warmth of him inside her and the sensation was electric. She wanted to stay like this forever, but for now, she reluctantly took the cock out of her mouth and looked up at him. She wanted to ask him something, but she was too embarrassed to speak. Instead, she simply smiled, her eyes filled with desire and longing.

Elena: 'Come on,' she said, rolling her eyes. Lucas stared at her, a questioning look on his face. 'You know what,' she said, her voice heavy with exasperation. Lucas sighed and said, 'Well, ask me nicely.' Elena's cheeks flushed and she spat out, 'Asshole!' Lucas' eyes widened and he spat back, 'Cunt!'

Lucas had a way of making her feel like she was the only one in the room. His deep, sultry voice sent shivers down her spine and she felt her heart racing. She knew what was coming next and she was powerless to stop it. When he said the words, 'Cunt!' her knees buckled and she knew she would do as he asked. She had done it before and she would do it again. She felt a strange mix of fear and excitement as she prepared to give in to his will. She knew that whatever he asked of her, she would do it without hesitation. She had no choice but to obey him and she was okay with that. She knew that when she submitted to him, she was giving him her trust and her loyalty. She was giving him her all and she was okay with that. She knew that when she submitted to him, she was giving him her heart and her soul. She was giving him her everything and she was okay with that.

Elena: Please, sir, tell me what happened at the dinner this evening.

Lucas: What's in it for me?

Elena: Anything you want, sir.

They both knew what was coming next. Elena hated it and found it degrading, while Lucas loved it. It was the same thing every time they were together, and it was something that Elena had grown to dread. She knew that Lucas would want to do it, and she would have to go along with it, even though it made her feel uncomfortable. She felt like she was being used, and it made her feel powerless. Lucas, on the other hand, enjoyed it and found it thrilling. He loved the feeling of control it gave him, and he loved the way Elena reacted to it. He knew that she didn't like it, but he also knew that she would never say no. It was something that they both had to accept, and it was something that they both had to live with.

Lucas : RIM JOB!

She starts to lick his asshole, and Lucas can feel the pleasure radiating through his body. He loves the image of her forehead pressed against his ballsag, and he can feel her tongue exploring his asshole. She takes her time, licking and teasing him until he can't take it anymore. He moans in pleasure as she continues to lick and tease him, and he can feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge. Finally, he can't take it anymore and he explodes in pleasure, his orgasm washing over him in waves. Elena smiles up at him, satisfied with her work, and Lucas can't help but feel grateful for the pleasure she has given him.

Lucas: Now, don't forget about this dick. Keep milking it, and start touching your cunt without cumming.

Elena: Mmmmh...

Elena knew exactly what Lucas was trying to do. He was attempting to combine the enjoyment she got from rubbing her pussy with the embarrassing act of kissing his ass. When she started pleasuring herself, Lucas began to describe his evening with his girlfriend and her mother, which made the act even more pleasurable for her. She found herself becoming increasingly aroused as he spoke about the details of their evening and his interactions with his girlfriend's mother. His words made her feel dirty and proud at the same time, and she was soon on the verge of orgasm. As she felt herself reaching the point of no return, she knew that this was the ultimate form of pleasure, and she embraced it wholeheartedly.

Dr. Elena Jacobs has been planning her revenge for the last ten years. She has been plotting and scheming, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Finally, her plan is in motion. She has enlisted the help of her little brother, whom she has turned into a stud. He is her weapon of choice, and she is using him to ruin the life of the woman who destroyed her family. She has been manipulating him, using her knowledge of psychology to make him do her bidding. She has been using her brother to seduce the woman, to make her fall in love with him, and then to break her heart. She has been using her brother to make the woman's life a living hell, to make her suffer for what she did to Elena's family. Elena's plan is working, and soon the woman will be destroyed, just as Elena has been planning for the last ten years.