Mixed Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Turning a mother into slut.
1.1k words
4.01
15.7k
18

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Sofia is standing outside her daughter's door, feeling a little guilty for spying on her daughter's private moment. She knows that she should have respected her daughter's privacy, but she was worried about her daughter's safety and wanted to make sure she was okay. Now, she is gathering the strength to go inside and talk to her daughter about her sex life. She knows that it is a difficult conversation to have, but she also knows that it is important for her daughter to understand the risks and responsibilities that come with being sexually active. She hopes that her daughter will understand that she is only trying to protect her and that she loves her no matter what. Sofia takes a deep breath and knocks on the door, ready to have the conversation she has been dreading.

Sofia (entering the room): Sweetheart, can I come in?

Zuri: Yeah mom.

Sofia: Sweetheart, can we talk for a while?

Zuri: Sure, about what?

Sofia: Well, I saw you with Lucas tonight in the car performing that act.

Zuri (surprised): What? OMG, mom, you spied on me?

Sofia: Honey, it was by accident. I was turning off the lights when I saw his car outside and naturally I got curious to what was happening. I'm sorry.

Zuri: How much did you see?

Sofia: Everything, sweetheart.

Zuri (embarrassed): OMG, mom, I'm so embarrassed.

Sofia: Honey, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. From what I can tell, you're very good.

Zuri (surprised): Really?

Sofia: Of course, sweetheart. Actually, that is what I came to talk about.

Zuri: What?

Sofia: Well, now that you have become an adult, I was hoping we can talk about everything happening in our lives, like girls, boys, relationships, and what not.

Zuri: Yeah, I guess so, mom.

Sofia: Great, sweetheart. I want you to know that you can always talk to me about anything and I will always be here for you.

Zuri could tell from her mother's behavior that she was in need of something more than what Zuri could provide. Her mother seemed to be on edge and jittery, and Zuri wished she could talk to her mother without her being so anxious. She wanted to be able to have a conversation with her mother without her feeling like she had to be on guard. Zuri wanted to be able to tell her mother about her day, her thoughts, and her feelings without her mother feeling like she had to be on alert. She wanted to be able to share her experiences with her mother without her mother feeling like she had to be on the defensive.

Zuri: I want us to be able to talk about anything, and I want you to be cool about it and not be all mothering.

Zuri: Okay, we have to promise each other not to be judgmental about anything we tell each other.

Sofia: Yes, sweetheart, I promise. But there is something we need to discuss before that.

Zuri: What is that?

Sofia: Zuri, sweetheart, I don't want you to become a teenage mother.

Zuri: I know, Mom. They did teach us about it in school.

Sofia: Anyway, promise me that you are using protection.

Zuri: I promise I will.

Sofia: Wait a minute... Does that mean you're a virgin?

Zuri: (nervously) Uh, yeah.

Sofia: So, after seeing Lucas, I thought the only way to keep a boy like that interested is to keep him satisfied.

Zuri: I know that, Mom. It's not like I don't want to, it's just that I'm scared.

Sofia: Scared of what, sweetheart?

Zuri: Well, Lucas is very gifted.

Sofia: Yeah, I saw that.

Zuri: And I don't want to disappoint him.

Sofia: You won't. You just need to be confident in yourself and trust that you can do it.

Zuri: I know, but it's still scary.

Sofia: I understand.

ZURI: Really? You understand?

SOFIA: I do, but you also need to understand the pleasure something that big can provide.

ZURI: Have you ever had something that big give you pleasure?

SOFIA: No, sweetheart. I'm not that lucky.

ZURI: Mom...

SOFIA(smiling): Oh come on, sweetheart. We can be frank with each other. After all, we are all adults here.

After hearing her mom talk like that, Zuri felt a newfound confidence to open up about things. She had been so used to keeping her thoughts and feelings to herself, but now she felt like she could finally express herself. She was no longer afraid of being judged or ridiculed for her thoughts.

ZURI: Well, it's not the length that has me worried.

SOFIA: Honey, there's nothing to be worried about. Everyone is a little afraid their first time.

ZURI: It's not that, Mom. I measured it once. His cock is 8 inches long and 7 inches around.

Sofia was a little bit shaken when she heard her daughter say the word 'cock' for the first time. she had never expected her to use that word. She was even more shocked an hour later when her daughter told her about the length and girth of Lucas' dick.

Sofia: Honey, are you sure about that?

Zuri: Yes, I'm sure. I measured it three times.

Sofia: Honey, that is a biggg dick.

Zuri: [Laughs] It's a little funny hearing those kind of words from my mother.

Sofia: [Laughs] Wait till you hear them from your daughter.

ZURI: Thanks, Mom. I like opening up to you. This is fun.

SOFIA: On a serious note, honey, you need to wait until you are ready to lose your virginity and not let Lucas pressure you into anything you are not ready for.

ZURI: Mom, Lucas hasn't pressured me into anything. That's the best thing about him.

SOFIA: Really, sweetheart? I'm finding that hard to believe after seeing him leave you on the sidewalk after he was done with you.

ZURI: Well, the truth is, I love that part of him. He's so spontaneous and I like that.

Sofia: Okay, I guess you really are my daughter.

Zuri: What? You like that kind of stuff?

Sofia: Yes, sweetheart. I think when you have the right partner, everything is possible. And don't ever be ashamed of your desires.

Zuri: Thanks, Mom. I really needed this.

Sofia: You're welcome, sweetheart. Well, it's getting late. I'll leave you be. I hope we can have more of these discussions.

Zuri: Definitely, Mom. Good night.

Sofia walks out of her daughter's room feeling relieved and happy, but also a little bit horny and sad. She knows that she has never felt a cock that big in her life, but she wishes that she could somehow. She remembers the days when she was younger and more adventurous, when she would go out and explore her sexuality. She remembers the thrill of being with someone new and the excitement of discovering something new.