Mixed Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Turning a mother into slut.
1.3k words
3.72
15.1k
14

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04

Elena and Lucas are sitting on the couch, drinking coffee and discussing their plan.

ELENA: So, what do you think we should do? We need something that will make Mrs. Davis fall into our trap.

LUCAS: I think we should find out what she's hiding from her family.

ELENA: That's a great idea! We just need to figure out how to do it.

LUCAS: We could try to get her to talk about it. Maybe if we ask the right questions, she'll slip up and tell us what she's hiding.

ELENA: That's a good plan. We just need to be careful not to let her know what we're up to.

LUCAS: Right. We don't want to tip her off.

ELENA: Exactly. We need to be subtle.

LUCAS: Okay, so let's start planning.

Both siblings, Lucas and Elena, have discussed and decided that Lucas will make a copy of Zuri's house keys and on Friday when the house is empty he will go there and search it. They are confident that this plan will yield some positive results. Lucas will be able to search the house without anyone knowing and without any interruption. He will be able to look through drawers, cupboards, and closets to find any clues that may help them in their search. He will also be able to look through any documents or other items that may be of use. They are both hopeful that this plan will help them find the answers they are looking for. They are both aware that this plan may not be successful, but they are willing to take the risk in order to get the answers they need.

Sofia and Zuri have been talking for a week now, and it has become a nightly tradition for Sofia to go in her daughter's room and talk about anything that is on their minds. They talk about their desires, relationships, and lives without judgement, and it has been a great way for Sofia to get to know her daughter better. She has been hearing things that make Lucas sound like a perfect gentleman, and it makes her think that her daughter has finally found the guy she has been searching for her whole life. They have been able to talk about things that they would never have been able to talk about before, and it has been a great way for them to bond and get closer. Sofia is so proud of her daughter for being so open and honest with her, and she is so glad that they have been able to have these conversations.

Sofia and Zuri in Zuri's bedroom. Sofia is sitting on the edge of the bed, while Zuri is lying down, looking up at the ceiling

Sofia: So, what's on your mind tonight?

Zuri: Well, I was thinking about Lucas.

Sofia: Oh, yeah?

Zuri: Yeah. We've been talking a lot lately and I feel like I'm really getting to know him. He's so different from any other guy I've ever dated. He's so thoughtful and considerate. He always puts my needs first and he's always there for me.

Sofia: That sounds like a really great guy.

Zuri: He is. I feel like I've been searching for someone like him my whole life.

[Sofia smiles and takes Zuri's hand.]

Sofia: I'm so happy for you, sweetheart. I'm glad you've found someone who makes you so happy.

Every night, after she tucks her daughter into bed, she retreats to her own room and indulges in her fantasies of Lucas. She imagines all the naughty things she would do for him, and the things he would make her do, even the forbidden things that only she thinks about. She can't help but think of his hard body, his strong arms, and his thick, hard dick. She can feel her body heat up as she imagines him taking her, pushing her to the brink of pleasure and beyond. She can feel her heart racing and her body trembling as she imagines the pleasure he would bring her. She can't help but moan as she imagines the pleasure that would come from his touch. She can't help but feel aroused as she fantasizes about the things she would do for him and the things he would do for her. She can't help but feel aroused as she imagines the pleasure that would come from their passionate lovemaking. She can't help but feel aroused as she fantasizes about the forbidden things she would do for him and the things he would make her do. She can't help but feel aroused as she imagines the pleasure that would come from their passionate lovemaking.

Friday has finally arrived and Lucas is parking his car two blocks away from Davis house. He is waiting for Mr. and Mrs. Davis to leave for their monthly visit to the doctor. Lucas is excited to finally have the house to himself for few hours. He has been looking forward to this day for a week. Twins had just arrived at school, leaving the house empty. As Lucas walked up the driveway to the house, he remembered he had forgotten something. He walked back to his car, and was relieved to find that he had kept a duplicate key to the house in the glove compartment. He grabbed the key and continued walking up the driveway. As he reached the front door, he inserted the key into the lock and was rewarded with a satisfying click. He opened the door and stepped inside, filling his lungs with the familiar scent of home.

He had to find something and he knew it was in the house, but where? He had searched the master bedroom and bathroom without success, so he decided to search the whole upstairs and then the whole downstairs. He searched every room and closet, looked through every drawer, and checked under every piece of furniture, but still nothing. Frustrated and with a sense of desperation, he searched even more thoroughly, checking in places he hadn't looked before, but still nothing. He had to find something, but it seemed like the house was hiding its secrets from him.

Lucas had been searching for the past fifty minutes with no luck. Exhausted, he opened the fridge and grabbed a drink to quench his thirst. As he took a sip, he suddenly remembered seeing some pills in the master bathroom upstairs. Without delay, he ran up the stairs, eager to take a better look at them. On closer inspection, he noticed the pills were unmarked and wondered what they were for.

Lucas took three pills out of the bottle and put them in his pocket, careful not to drop any. He knew his sister will take a closer look at them, so he wanted to make sure he had them ready. Before leaving, he took one last look around the house to make sure everything was back in its place. Satisfied that everything was in order, he locked the door and left the house. As he walked away, he felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that his sister would be able to take a closer look at the pills and that he had left the house in good order.

Sofia and her husband came home after a long day, expecting to find their house in its usual state. But when they arrived, everything was exactly as it had been when they left. Nothing was out of place, and the house was still and quiet. Sofia was relieved to see that. She quickly checked each room to make sure that everything was in order. Everything was exactly as they had left it, which was a relief. They were both thankful that their home was safe and sound, and they were able to settle into their evening routine without any further worries.