Mixed Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently bit her lower lip and groaned loudly, feeling his fingers digging into her ample bum, stretching it as far as he could.

Her asshole felt cold, exposed to the cool air of the room rather than hidden between her bubble ass cheeks. Her pussy, which had been fucked since that morning, was getting wet.

Sofia was on her hands and knees, shoving her ass back towards him. She felt his hands take hold of her hips and she dug her fingers into the bed sheet, preparing for another pounding.

"FUCK ME PLEASE...FUCK ME HARD WITH THAT BIG DICK... JUST SHOVE IT UP MY ASS!"

"You bet Slut!" He replied.

Within seconds he had rammed it all the way up her ass, his big balls pressing against her butt.

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...

His hands first beat several times against her fat, jiggling backside, before his reached underneath her, taking a grip around her wild flapping titties. He ploughed her with his huge cock, pumping it deep inside her.

"ARRRRR YESS....FUCK...GIVE IT TO ME....YEAH THAT'S IT....OHHHH FUCK ME...FUCK ME THAT BIG HARD COCK...ARRRRR!"

The bed creaked loudly as her knees and hands were thrusted against the mattress. The slapping sounds of sex, which had become a loud noise in this room, now bounced off the walls.

"ARRRR OOHHHHH SHIT.......YES BABY....OHHH YOU...MAKE ME...CUM SO FUCKING...HARD...ARRRRR....GOD THAT BIG COCK SURE...KNOWS HOW TO MAKE MY PUSSY...CUM...OHHHHH YEAH FUCK IT YOU WELL HUNG LITTLE BASTARD...FUCK YOUR...SLUT."

He released his hold on her big tits and allowed them to swing freely below her. His hands then came crashing down on her bum.

SLAP....SLAP....SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

"YOU ARE ONE DIRTY BITCH!!" He yelled.

She loved it when he talked dirty to her.

"OH YES DADDY...TELL ME...TELL YOUR BITBH HOW BAD SHE IS!" She replied.

Without missing a single thrust of his pussy beater deep inside her and while he continued to make her ass red with his firm smacks, he told her...

"YEAH YOU LOVE THAT DOESN'T YOU...YOU LOVE GETTING FUCKED HARD BY MY GREAT BIG COCK...YOU HAVE WANTED MY BIG FUCKER UP YOU FOR YEARS HAVEN'T YOU?? YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING SLUT...BENDING OVER TO GET FUCKED BY YOUR OWN SON BULLY...YOU ARE A FUCKING DIRTY MOM!"

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

Sofia's cunt muscles contracted and flexed around the massive shaft as it ripped through her. Lucas's dirty talk had bought her to the edge of another big orgasm. The hard pounding fuck he was giving her and the slaps to her ass, was enough to send her over the edge again.

"OHHHHHHH....ARRRRRRRR.MMMMMMMM.....ARRRRR......OH DADDY...YES...FUCK YOUR DIRTY SLUT....ARRRRR....I AM A TOTAL SLUT FOR MY BOY'S BULLY...OHHHHH....FUCKING HELL THAT COCK IS SO BIG....MMMMMM!"

Lucas never had to slow his pace and never seemed to get tired. He was in the peak of physical condition and was putting it to very good use. Then all of a sudden he stopped dead, holding his big dick, balls deep inside her.

"OHHH...NO....DON'T STOP...KEEP FUCKING ME PLEASE!"

But he didn't. She felt him pull back from her, withdrawing his monster from her asshole and unleashing a torrent of her fuck juices, squirting onto the bed.

"Bitch...where is that big controller...the one you just fucked your cunt with?" he asked.

She nodded her head towards the bedside table and Lucas swiftly moved off the bed. She could hardly hold herself up on her hands and knees, finally caving in and falling flat on the bed. She felt a wave of exhaustion wash over her, her body aching from the long day. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to relax her tense muscles. When she opened her eyes again, she saw that Lucas had picked up the controller from the bedside table. He looked down at her and smiled, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Lucas smiled and with a cocky tone in his voice said,

'Yeah Bitch...I will keep fucking your ass...but this thing..' he said as he held the controller up in the air...

'IS GOING UP YOUR CUNT!!'

She gasped loudly and her eyes flew wide open, as he moved back onto the bed, opening her legs up so he could crawl between them. He grabbed the controller and started to tease her with it, running it up and down her pussy, making her moan and gasp with pleasure.

'You mean...DOUBLE PENETRATION??' Sofia asked, shocked.

Lucas smiled and nodded, before pushing the controller in and out of her faster.

"It's time I got that ass of yours stretched open again!" He said commandingly.

Lost in sexual lust, she simply nodded and threw her whole body over, flipping herself onto her stomach and back up onto hands and knees.

"Go gentle daddy...this might really fucking hurt my little hole!"

Lucas said nothing as she felt her bum being opened wide again. A second or two passed before she suddenly felt a warm draft hit between her cheeks, followed a second later by the unmistakable wet spit of Lucas, coating her butthole.

"OHHHHH MY GOD....OHHH YES BABY....OHHH FUCK YES!!"

He worked around the rim of her shitter and his wet saliva soon had it coated over. She could feel the spit dribbling down her crack and over her cunt. He worked her over for several amazing minutes. His fingers stroking and flicking her clit as he did so, Then suddenly he pulled away, leaving his spit trickling down over her cunt and dripping down onto the bed.

"You are going to get it now," He said in that commanding and dominant voice.

"YEAH FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME DADDY...GIVE ME THAT BIG COCK RIGHT UP THERE!" she screamed back at him.

Lucas kneeled up behind her, aiming his throbber between her bent over buttocks. she held onto the edge of the bed tightly, as Lucas shoved her sons favorite controller right back inside my wet pussy. Her muscles contracted and clung to the shaft. For a few moments, Lucas did, as he had done so many times lately, drilled and pounded her pussy fucking her hard from behind.

"OHHHH YEAH...FUCK ME.....FUCK.....YOUR DIRTY SLUT NICE AND HARD....OHHHHHH!"

He slapped her ass several times, before she felt his hands leave her body, although he kept on fucking her. Then she felt something touch her bum.

"MMMM...OHHHHH...YES....DO IT.....STICK IT UP MY BUM....STICK THAT THING RIGHT UP...OHHHHH...RIGHT UP MY ASS...MMMM!"

He moved his dick into a position so that the head was resting between her fat ass cheeks. Then moving it slowly forwards, she felt it touch her butt-hole, well lubed up already from his saliva. She closed her eyes, gripping her fingernails onto the edge of the bed.

"Ready slut?" he asked quietly.

"Yes...Oh yes....but go slowly." she replied, somewhat out of breath.

Lucas pushed his dick forwards, inching her sphincter open. She inhaled a sharp intake of air and held it in. he edged the big fat dick into her ass and she instinctively tried to clench.

With my pussy filled and stretched with the controller and now his big thing, invading her butt, you could say that she was plugged!

She exhaled with one long screaming yell.

"OHHHHHHHHHH SHIT DADDY..."

"I can feel it," He said proudly. "I can actually feel it inside your cunt!"

Of course what he meant was that he could feel that controller virtually sliding in against his cock, narrowly separated in her. It was something that had not escaped her either. It is very hard to describe how it felt to be having both her holes literally ripped apart by these two massive fuckers. She thought he would literally rip her ass in two. It felt like a baseball bat was being shoved up her ass, all the while, her son's controller remained half hanging out of her dripping cunt.

She felt like she was being split in two, and it was an incredibly intense sensation. The sensation was so intense that she felt like she was going to pass out. She was in a state of pure ecstasy, and it felt like her entire body was being taken over by the pleasure. She felt like she was being taken to a place she had never been before, and it was a place she never wanted to leave. She felt like she was being taken to the edge of pleasure and pain.

Sofia cries of half pain and half ecstasy, coincided with a cunt-ripping orgasm that hit her at that moment. Her body felt so weak and heavy as she desperately tried to hold herself up on her hands and knees. She could feel her juices washing all over the controller and oozing out of her onto her son's bed.

"ARRRRR YOU LITTLE FUCKER....OHHHHH...YES....YOUR RIPPING ME APART.....ARRRRRRR.....FUCKING HELL...OHHHHHH.....YEAH FUCK THAT CUNT DADDY....FUCK MOMMY IN BOTH MY...FUCK HOLES....ARRRR...THAT FEELS SO FUCKING AMAZING....ARRR....MMMMM!"

If this is what double penetration feels like then she wanted it. Lucas had now fully resumed thrusting his big boner into her ass, pumping and pounding to yet more messy orgasms. As for her cunt, well that was being totally wrecked by the hard shafting it was getting from the very large thing that was held in the firm grip of his hand. She had no idea just how much of that thing he had managed to get up her, it felt like the whole fucking thing, but she guess he had felt he could not push it in any harder without causing serious pain.

"OHHHH YES....ARRRR...FUCK THAT PUSSY....FUCK THAT ASS...OH MY GOD....YEAH....YOUR ARE FUCKING WRECKING ME DADDY....ARRRRR....FUCK!"

The bed loudly squeaked beneath her, as her hands and knees were pounded hard into the mattress. The slapping of Lucas's body as it repeatedly collided with Sofia's was drowned out by the screams and filthy talk coming from her mouth. She was, at that moment, lost in a total sexual ecstasy, a mix of pain and ultimate pleasure. Only a woman could understand the intense feelings in her body and soul.

"OH GOD.....I LOVE YOU BABY...I LOVE YOU FUCKING ME...MAKE ME CUM ....ARRRRR...OHHHH YES...DO IT...OHHHH....YES BABY!"

Sofia dug her fingernails into the bed sheet and pulled it up; trying to support herself as yet another massive orgasm erupted inside her.

"OH FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD!" he moaned out.

He was fucking her so hard now, as well as tearing at her cunt with the toy. Sofia could not support her exhausted body any longer and her arms buckled. She collapsed forwards, crushing her big boobs, which had been so forcefully slapping together underneath her; she buried her face into the bed, muffling her loud cries and screams. Lucas's free hand pressed down on the small of her back, as he steadied himself. This was a true fucking...she was getting it hard and fast...and he was fucking the life out of her.

"OHHH YES BABY....OHHHH...SHIT....YEAH...FUCK THAT PUSSY....GOD YOUR...FUCKING BIG COCK IS...SO FUCKING HUGE...YOUR FUCKING THE SHIT...OUT OF ME...OH YEAH...ARRRR....RIP THAT ASS OPEN BABY...GET IT TO TAKE....YOUR BIG FAT COCK...OHHHHH...YEAH.....FUCK....I CAN'T WAIT....OHHHH...TO FEEL THAT...NICE YOUNG...COCK UP MY BUM AGAIN...OHHH YES...I FUCKING...OHHH LOVE IT....OH YES YOU WELL HUNG LITTLE FUCK.....ARRRR....OHHHHH!"

After about ten minutes of this relentless pounding of her body he finally tired and the thrusting of his cock slowed.

"SLUT!" He said, rather forcefully. "I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP...RIGHT NOW WITH MY BIG COCK!!"

It made her so horny when he ordered her around like that, as though she was some cheap whore or his sex slave...which of course she was!

She looked back over her shoulder, smiled and replied, "It's...all yours daddy!"

Lucas got that big silly grin across his face as he moved his eyes down at her ass. He pulled backwards and his big dick flopped out of her with a loud, wet pop. He spread her cheeks wide apart and gazed wide-eyed at the gapping and contracting hole that was awaiting his mighty big fuck-stick.

"Oh Fuck...I can't believe I'm fucking Zuri's mom up the ass!" He said.

Looking up and down his luscious teenage body, she lustily replied,

"Take it Baby...take that great big cock and bang it up there nice and hard...and fuck this dirty mommy's ass until you spunk right up there!"

Lucas lowered his weight down over her, bringing his chest to rest on her back. His hand fondled and moved against her fat ass as he said into her left ear,

"Ready, Bitch?"

She moved her head to the side before she replied and said sternly,

"Please fuck my ass DADDY!"

He pressed forwards and she felt the instant burning sensation as his cock burrowed inside her. She tried to relax her muscles and allow him to get deep up her ass. She was already well fucked and gapping back there, was not surprised that Lucas's big dick slid so effortlessly up her bum. He is the only man in her life that has fuck all her holes and made her feel fulfilled and satisfied.

"ARRRRRR....YES.......MMMMMMM....OHH...ARRRRRR....YEAH FUCK IT....I AM READY ....OHHHH.....ARRRRRR....YEAH FUCK THAT ASS...FUCK IT HARD WITH THAT GREAT BIG COCK...OHHHH...MMMMM!"

Lucas's hands reached around and wrapped under her chin, he lifted her head up from the bed and then slid his fingers around her throat. He gripped gently at first but then slightly tighter as he began to fuck her ass. He lifted his hips up from her body and began to thrust his dick back and forth, stretching her tight asshole wide with that hard, fat cock.

He was not quite gripping tight enough to chock her but it was certainly pressing hard against her throat. her screams had become slightly deeper in tone and with more grunt as her airways were squeezed.

He too was groaning loudly as he reamed her asshole with that massive dick.

"OH....TAKE IT....OHHHH YEAH RIGHT...UP...YOUR ASS...OH YEAH!"

Lucas kept on pummeling her ass for well over ten minutes.

"OHHH DADDY....ARRRR FUCK YOU ARE KILLING ME....ARRRRR...MY...ASS...IS GONNA BE...FUCKING DESTROYED....OHHH YES...YOU BIG BASTARD...RIP THAT ASS APART WITH...ARRRR...THAT MASSIVE COCK....ARRRR!"

Lucas seemed never to tire, just relentlessly fucking the shit out of her. In contrast, Sofia was completely exhausted. her whole body felt so weak and almost to the point exhaustion, as he slammed it up her ass.

"OH fuck...OHHHH...YEAH....FUCK YOUR ASS IS SO TIGHT AROUND MY COCK....ARRR....OHHHHH...MMMMM....TAKE IT SLUT!"

His other hand was beating against her ass, spanking her hard as he DP'd her, his huge donkey dick still exercising her asshole deep and wide.

"ARRRR BABY...OH...FUCKING HELL...YOU LITTLE SHIT....ARRRR....FUCK THAT CUNT....FUCK THAT ASS...OHHHH....JUST BIG FUCKING COCKS....ARRRR....YES BABY....FUCK MY DIRTY HOLES....FUCK YOUR DIRTY WHORE...ARRRRR..."

She was now screaming louder than ever, her cunt and ass being ripped apart. he continued to use his massive weapon and his fast pumping hand to wreck her holes.it was approaching the three-quarter hour mark before her first anal experience came to an end. He coated her burning butt with all of his hot spunk. He gave her bum a few final hard slaps before he withdrew his massive cock.

Her ass, now felt so gapping wide as his cum dripped out of her.

"Oh baby....fucking hell....wow you...really...fucked that ass...oh my god...you nearly fucking killed me...ohhhhh..."

He got up abruptly, yanking the controller from her cunt and ordering her "I don't want you to clean it. I want your son to find it all messed up." His behavior and early comment of being her son's bully raised some questions in her mind, but she was not in a position to ask him anything. She looks confused. She is not sure what to say. "Do you understand?" he asked angrily so she just replied submissively, "Yes daddy". She knew that she had to obey him, but it was difficult for her to accept his behavior, but she had no other choice.

He stood there in front of her, gloating. He had garbed her dress and cleaned his junk before getting dressed himself. He then walked toward the dresser, retrieving his phone from its resting place. His phone had recorded the whole encounter between them, and it was enough to make his smile even wider. He knew that he had the upper hand now, and he was going to make sure that she knew it too. He turned to her and said,

"From now on, you ask my permission before Cumming, no matter what time it is, day or night. You text me and I'll let you know if it's okay."

His voice was cold and calculating, and his eyes were filled with a smug satisfaction. He knew that she had no choice but to obey him, and he was going to make sure that she remembered it. With that, he turned and walked out of the room, leaving her in shock. But what worried her most was the video he had taken which showed her as a willing participate. He was controlling and manipulative, and she felt powerless. That video gave him more control over her and the thought of her family seeing it terrified her to the core. She knew that if they saw it, they would never look at her the same way again. She was scared of the consequences of the video, and she was scared of what he would do if she tried to disobey him.

12