Mixed Signals Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw fuck yeah babe, your cunt's getting tighter. Tell me you're cumming." Shane growled.

Scarlett tilted her head back and grinded furiously on his cock. "Oh Shane, I'm gonna cum. Aw fuck. Aw I'm gonna cum." she moaned. She came with a shuddering orgasm. "Oh fuck yes. Oh! Oh!" she moaned in barely a

whisper as her hips rocked uncontrollably on top of him. "I'm cumming!" she breathed and grind in 3 long, strong thrusts on him before relaxing slightly. "Oh! oh yes!"

Shane groaned, sitting up and on to his knees and flipping her on to her back with his cock still inside her. "I'm gonna fuck your cunt til I cum inside you." he whispered urgently.

Scarlett was still lost in her orgasm. "Fuck me Shane." she whispered as he spread her legs in the air, held her ankles and thrust hard into her. "Oh my God, that's so hard!" she moaned. The sound of their skin slapping as he fucked her filled the room.

Shane started gasping "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum babe." he grunted "I'm gonna cum in your cunt. Tell me you want it."

"Yeah. I want it." she moaned. "I want you to cum inside my tight cunt, Shane." she moaned, watching the pleasure on his face from hearing her say it and gasping at the force of his body against her.

His brow furrowed, he panted and he thrust really hard into her. "Oh fuck. I'm cumming in your tight cunt. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh! Oh!" he growled as he came inside her. "Oh fucking hell babe. Oh fuck!" he breathed heavily and let go of her ankles.

Scarlett reached her hand up to his face and stroked it while he sat on his knees with one hand on his hip and the other on her thigh, his head tilted back slightly and his eyes closed, gasping for breath. He opened his eyes and looked at her, kissing the palm of her hand and sighing heavily. "C'mere." said Scarlett, gesturing him to lie down on top of her. "Don't pull out yet." she said. "I think we're stuck together like dogs anyway!" she giggled.

"I'm sweating all over you, babe." Shane said, wiping his forehead with his forearm before gently lying down on her. She stroked his face and kissed him, running her fingers into his hair. "I'm all sweaty, Scarl." he said, embarrassed.

"I don't care. You just fucked the living daylights out of me, I'd be surprised if you weren't." she said. "Let me cuddle you please." she whispered. "Do you still like this?" she asked, gently tracing small circles on his scalp with her nails. He moaned and nodded, kissing her before relaxing down on her chest.

"Mmm. You haven't done that for ages." he sighed. "Oh my God babe. That was so fucking good." he whispered. Scarlett laughed quietly. "It's so hot hearing you talk dirty while I'm fucking you. Aw God!" he sighed heavily. "...and cumming inside you when you're telling me...AW FUCK, so hot!" he groaned. They both twitched their pelvic muscles and he looked up at her. "You know it!" he winked and she giggled. He stroked his fingers down the inside of her elbow and kissed her in small kisses on her chest.

"I've missed our morning sessions." Scarlett whispered. "I've missed this." she whispered as she kissed his head.

"Me too, babe. I forgot how good a morning fuck is with you, I came so hard that my soul left my body! I've got so used to just wanking in the shower before work and it definitely doesn't compare to this." he said. Scarlett laughed. "Honestly though, my balls got so tight just now that they've ascended back inside me!" he said. Scarlett went to reach her hand down to his balls. "DON'T!" he tensed up. "My cock's shrunk, should be less uncomfortable for you now so I'm gonna pull out." he said, sitting up and slipping his cock out of her. "Wow! Definitely need to change the sheets babe." he laughed.

Scarlett looked down. "I can literally feel all of the liquids leaking out of me. It's so weird. How am I going to move without dripping everywhere?" she asked.

"I'll help you put your pants on. Do you want to have a bath, babe?" Shane asked. "I'll run you a bubble bath?"

"Oooh that'd be lovely, thank you." purred Scarlett, sitting up to kiss him.

"Right, stay there." he said, getting up and putting on his dressing down. "I'll run the bath and come back up for you. Do you want the green bubble bath?" he asked.

"Yes please." she said, inspecting the pools of bodily fluids on the bed.

Shane went downstairs to the bathroom and ran the bath before coming up stairs and lifting Scarlett's pants and helping her put them on. They giggled as he struggled to get them up over her clammy skin. Then he slipped his blue sweater over her head and they headed downstairs together to the bathroom.

Scarlett took her clothes off and quickly got into the bath, sighing as she sank down into the bubbles and warm water. Shane placed a fluffy towel on the heated rail and then sat down on the wooden chair next to the bath. "Can I wash your hair for you, Scarl?" he asked.

Scarlett raised her eyebrows, smiled and nodded. "Awww I can't remember the last time you did that. Yes, I would really love that." she said softly.

As Shane leaned over the bath and gently lathered the shampoo into Scarlett's hair, she sighed happily. "This is so relaxing."

"Hmm, intimate, isn't it?" Shane asked, kissing her forehead. She agreed. "I love doing things like this for you." he said.

"Do you?" Scarlett asked, surprised, turning to look at him. He nodded. "Well I love you doing things like this for me. If there's anything you'd like me to do for you, just ask me." She said, kissing him softly. He nodded again.

He rinsed her hair and dried his hands. "Shall I leave you to soak for a bit?" he asked. "I'll jump in the shower."

"Yes, thank you." she replied and he kissed her on the lips before leaving the bathroom. Scarlett washed her body and relaxed in the bath before drying off, cleaning her teeth and wrapping herself in the fluffy towel.

She walked up into Shane's room. He had stripped the bed and opened the curtains and was sitting on the chair beside the open window, reading a book. He was wearing his blue jeans that were her favorite, a jumper and he had gelled his hair. "Alright, babe?" he asked, smiling. Scarlett approached him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He smelled like peppery shower gel and his cologne. He snaked his arm around her waist, over her hip and down to squeeze her ass. "Mmm those hips and that ass." he murmured, putting his book down and pulling her down to sit across his lap.

"You smell good." said Scarlett, laying her head on his shoulder to smell his neck as he held her round the waist.

"Thanks, it's much better than the eau de sex and sweat I was wearing earlier!" he laughed. "Although I do love smelling you on me. Your scent is so strong, you know obviously, but it takes a while for it to fade, depending on what we've been doing." he said, in a low tone. Scarlett lifted her head and looked at him, raising her eyebrows. He looked down at his hand as he played with the seam on her towel. "I mean say we'd fucked or I'd fingered you in the morning, then in work I could still smell you on me. Especially on my hands. It always made me miss you, even if I knew I was going to see you right after work. And even if I was, it'd still make me horny. I used to wonder if other people could smell you on me and I got stiff just thinking about it. I'd have to go and have a quick wank." he laughed.

"AT WORK?" Scarlett asked, wide-eyed.

"Yeah, what else was I supposed to do?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Your job?" Scarlett offered.

"So you're saying you've never wanked at work?" he asked in a disbelieving tone.

"NO! Never. Even the idea of it is awful!" she balked. "Maybe it's a guy thing, I dunno." she said, more thoughtfully.

"Maybe. It's not like I'm gonna ask my colleagues but I'm pretty sure other people in general do it." he said, almost defensively.

"Unless you're the only one in your office that does it but people know you do it and talk about it like 'Oh, there's Shane away for his 10 o'clock wank' or whatever." she giggled and covered her eyes with her hand. "So hang on, even after you'd had a shower or washed your hands a few times, you could still smell me so strongly that you had to wank at work?" she asked.

"Well, I didn't always have a shower." he shrugged.

"You fucked me and then went to work without having a shower?!" she exclaimed as she took her hand away from her face.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" he asked. "You're getting all judgemental now!" he said, irritated.

"Did you not feel like you needed a wash?" she asked.

"No, I liked knowing I could smell you on me when I took my dick out to have a piss and that the last place it was was inside you." he said quietly, his cheeks flushed.

"Oh. Alright." Scarlett said, feeling awkward. "I don't know what to say to that. I don't understand but I'm sorry for making you feel judged." she said softly.

"It's fine. I suppose it's a bit weird." he shrugged, clearly embarrassed.

"It's not fine, my reaction was wrong there. I'm sorry, Shane." she said sincerely, kissing him on the lips and hugging him. "It's like an adult version of a comfort blanket."

"Yeah, I like that idea." he laughed "It's ok babe." he said, hugging her waist. They were silent for a moment.

"Mine seems tame now! If I knew I wasn't going to see you for a few days or more I used to spray the sleeve of my coat with your cologne before I left." she said, smiling.

He laughed. "I knew you were doing that cos I could smell it when I came back up after you left and that bottle didn't last too long!" he said. "Why did you stop?" he asked.

She giggled nervously. "Eh... you changed your cologne..." she said quietly.

"You used up all the good one! It was a limited edition so it got discontinued!" he said, frustrated. "You have to make do with the one you obviously don't like now!"

"Sorry, I didn't realise! I know, I know. I hate that, it happened to me too!" she sympathized. She sighed and patted his chest. "I'd better get dressed." she said, standing up and turning round to face him. She opened her towel and flashed him.

"Ooofff!" he groaned and bit his fist. "Full frontal and before the watershed as well!"

She giggled. "That's one for the wank bank at work." she joked. "It looks nice out today, do you fancy going for lunch and to the park or something?" she asked as she got dressed.

"Nosey Paul from work was saying there's some sort of continental food festival on near the Quay this weekend. We could check it out?" Shane said.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Scarlett said.

Once Scarlett was ready, they walked hand-in-hand along the river side to the quay. The weather was dry and sunny and they took their time looking around the stalls at the food festival, choosing a few different dishes to sample and share as they sat on a bench on the outskirts of the crowd to eat their food. When they'd finished eating, Scarlett went to buy them drinks and as she was walking back to the bench she saw Shane talking to an excitable brunette woman who had glitter on her face. Scarlett approached them and Shane shifted uncomfortably as she handed him his drink. "OH HI, you must be ...?" the brunette said enthusiastically, her words trailing off and she reached towards Scarlett, pulling her into a hug. She smelled like alcohol and menthol.

"Scarlett. This is Scarlett." Shane said, quickly.

"SCARLETT! So lovely to finally meet you, I wasn't expecting to. Though I feel like I know you already!" the woman giggled.

Scarlett was a bit taken aback and tried not to appear too standoffish. "Eh... yes, I'm Scarlett." she smiled awkwardly and stepped back. She looked at Shane briefly but he just looked at the woman and seemed embarrassed. She nudged him discretely.

"Eh, sorry,...this is Lisa from work." Shane said. The excitable brunette nodded and smiled widely. Scarlett had heard him talk about Lisa before, that she was fond of going to raves, wearing handmade outfits and enjoying a wide array of drugs.

"Hi Lisa. How are you?" Scarlett asked, smiling.

"Yes, great. I've heard so much about you!" Lisa said as she made faces and raised her eyebrows at Shane. It felt very conspicuous and Scarlett didn't know how to react. "I can't wait to tell the ones in work I've met THE Scarlett!" she giggled waving her arms around, still looking at Shane. Shane laughed nervously and stroked his beard.

"Have you had anything nice to eat here, Lisa?" Shane asked, trying to change the subject.

"No, not yet. We've only just got here. We..." she stopped as she looked behind her "ANDREW?!" she shouted to no one. "Where is he?..." she asked, turning back to them. "I thought he was right there! My boyfriend Andrew...he's around somewhere, we haven't been to bed yet." she laughed, looking around again. "You should've come last night, the party was banging!" she nudged Shane. "Though it looks like you were at another banging party!" she winked at Shane.

"Now, now Lisa." Shane said, chuckling. "Steady on." He looked at Scarlett seeing her standing awkwardly, looking between the two of them. "Shall we help you find your boy?" he asked Lisa.

"NO! Fuck him, if I can't find him then he'll have to find his own way home." Lisa cackled. "You're both invited to the next party. Scarlett I expect to see you there wearing not very much to show off those amazing tits!" she exclaimed, making an hourglass shape with her hands. "You'll make EVERYONE jealous!" she nodded, closing her eyes briefly.

Scarlett laughed, genuinely amused. "Can't guarantee that but thank you for the invite." she smiled at Lisa. Shane slipped his hand into hers and gently pulled to signal they were leaving. "It was lovely to meet you, Lisa. All the best." said Scarlett.

"See you on Monday, stay out of trouble!" Shane joked to Lisa and Lisa laughed.

"See yooooou!" Lisa called after them. "Scarlett, don't take any shit!"

"Sorry about that." Shane said to Scarlett as they walked into the crowd.

"I don't really know what was going on. She seems like good fun and she liked my tits." giggled Scarlett.

"She's off her tits!" said Shane.

"Talk about me a lot at work then do you?" Scarlett asked, squeezing his hand.

"Hmm I probably talked about you more at the start and I was wee bit smitten..." he said quietly with his head down and he shrugged. "...but the girls ask about you a lot still. And tell me off for being a shit boyfriend." he laughed.

"Good for them!" Scarlett said "So they don't know we've split up?"

"Eh, not as such. I may have said we've taken a step back when you're away at uni. I think Lisa was just assuming we were together cos you're home. " he said, not looking at her and walking faster through the crowds. "She invited me to a house party last night but I didn't want to go and I didn't reply to her. I think she thought I was being anti-social until she met you just now."

"Seemed like she was trying to imply something else in a very unsubtle but confusing way!" Scarlett said, sensing he was keeping something from her and so trying to prompt him.

"I don't think so, babe." he said. "Shall we get something for dinner later?" he asked, changing the subject. Scarlett noticed he seemed much more comfortable when it was just the two of them.

They went to the supermarket to get pizza and garlic bread for dinner. Shane was particularly excited about a jam roly-poly he spied and begged Scarlett to agree to get it. "Why are you asking me? You're paying for half of this, get whatever you want!" Scarlett laughed, kissing him. "Do you want to get custard to go with it?" she asked, as they stood side by side looking at the shelves.

Shane looked at her with his mouth open before snaking his arm round her waist and pulling her into him "YOU are a woman after my own heart!" he said in a low tone in her ear and kissed her head.

Scarlett laughed. "You'd think I'd just offered you a million quid!"

They paid for their groceries and walked home, it was getting dusky and damp by the time they reached the house. "I'm not really hungry yet, can we chill out for a while?" Scarlett asked.

"Of course, I'm not hungry yet either. You go on upstairs and I'll put the groceries away. Do you want a cup of tea?" Shane said. Scarlett smiled. "Yeah? Ok, I'll be up in a minute." Shane said, kissing her and gently smacking her ass playfully.

Scarlett climbed the stairs up into Shane's room, the window was still open and the damp evening air made her shiver, even with her coat on. She crossed the room, closed the window and the curtains and turned to switch on the lamp but saw the unmade bed and grumbled. She took off her coat and shoes and then she went down to the hot press in the bathroom to look for bed clothes. She heard Shane going up to the room and realising the same thing. "Aw fuck sake!" he hissed.

Scarlett laughed to herself before calling up to him.

"It's OK Scarl, the blue ones are up here in the cupboard. Come back up." he shouted over the banister. "I hate that feeling when you forget you've not made up the bed."

She went back upstairs and they made the bed together. Then they sat in a comfortable silence. Scarlett sat on the edge of the bed frame at the foot of the bed and drank her tea while Shane sat opposite her on the chair drinking a bottle of beer. He looked at her for a while. "You alright, Scarl?" he asked when he eventually spoke, patting his lap to invite her to sit down. She smiled and nodded at him and stood up, finishing her tea, setting her cup on the table and sat down on his knee. He wrapped his arm around her, resting his bottle on her thigh and with his other hand he stroked her hair and her cheek, looking in her eyes and then kissed her forehead and clutched her against his chest. Scarlett lay her head on his chest and listened to him breathing, the sound of him drinking his beer and the faint "boo-boom" of his heartbeat. They sat in silence for several minutes. "Are you tired? Do you want to have a wee doze?" he asked softly. Scarlett nodded and got up off his lap. He stood up and drank the end of his beer then opened the cupboard and lifted out the cosy throw blanket. "Get comfy" he said to Scarlett as she lay on the bed and he covered her up with the throw. Scarlett smiled and sighed happily, turning on to her side and tucking the blanket under her chin. Shane sat beside her with his arm around her so her head rested in the crook of his arm and opened his book, he leaned down and kissed her softly and then started stroking her hair as he read his book. Scarlett drifted into a pleasant sleep.

She startled awake some time later, the sound of pages turning and the brightness of the lamp suddenly became overwhelming and she opened her eyes. Shane was still reading beside her. "Did you have a nice sleep?" Shane said quietly, stroking her hair.

"Hmm, I don't know." said Scarlett, her voice was faint and sleepy. "Is it time to get up?" she asked. She felt disorientated and worse for sleeping.

"It's just gone 6:30pm. Did you wake up cos your tummy was rumbling?" Shane asked, laughing softly.

"No. I don't think so. I'm not sure. Was my tummy rumbling?" she said. Shane nodded at her and bent down to kiss her.

"You're a bit confused babe." he whispered. "It's Saturday night, there's pizza for tea. I'll go down and put the oven on now. Gather yourself sure then follow me down." Shane said. He left the room and headed down to the kitchen.

Scarlett turned onto her back, stretched and sighed before getting up. She folded up the blanket and put it back in the cupboard, lifted and shook out the duvet, smoothing it back on the bed before plumping the pillows. She caught sight of herself in the mirror and shook her head, quickly searching in her bag. She brushed her hair, put on some lip balm, deodorant and a spritz of perfume before making her way down to the kitchen. Shane was leaning with his back against the counter, drinking another beer. "Only 10 minutes left." he said, nodding towards the oven as Scarlett came in. "Shall we eat in here?" he asked. Scarlett nodded. "Or bed?" Shane asked. Scarlett made a face and shook her head. Shane laughed "Ok, I'll set the table."