Mixed Signals Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

Scarlett put Shane's first beer bottle in the recycling and ran the hot water to wash her tea cup then lifted a glass from the side and ran the cold tap to fill it up, standing facing the sink as she sipped the water. Shane approached her and stood with his arms against the counter on either side of her, pressing his body against her back and gently kissing her neck. She turned her head slightly to look at him. "Are you ok, babe?" he asked softly.

"Yeah, I just woke up feeling really weird but I'll be OK after we have something to eat." Scarlett replied.

"Ok. Is there anything you need?" he asked softly. "A kiss and a cuddle?" he said, wrapping his arms around her waist and dragging one hand down to cup her pussy over her clothes and kissing her neck. She felt his cock stiffen in his jeans against her ass and he sighed and groaned softly as he thrust against her.

"Shane! Someone could walk in!" she hissed.

"That's OK." he said softly. "We're only cuddling."

"Right enough, you're only cuddling my pussy with your hand and my ass with your hard on!" she hissed. He was about to tell her she was prudish or not adventurous or she worried too much when they were interrupted by Jan.

"Well, what are you two lovebirds cooking up tonight?" she asked as she stepped down into the kitchen.

Shane froze but Scarlett pushed him away from her so he had to turn round with his back against the counter again and she saw his cheeks flush. "Nothing gourmet tonight, Jan. Just heating pizza and garlic bread." Scarlett replied cheerfully. Shane pulled Scarlett back to stand against his torso to disguise his excitement and he hung his arms over her shoulders.

"Oh lovely, something easy for a Saturday night eh?" Jan asked.

"Yeah, though Shane's VERY excited about dessert cos he's got jam roly-poly and custard. Aren't you Shane?" Scarlett said, nudging his erection with her ass.

"Eh... yeah. Never mind the pizza." he swallowed hard and laughed nervously.

Jan made a cup of tea while Scarlett served the food and she and Shane sat down at the table to eat. Jan stayed and chatted until she'd finished her cup, explaining she had invited friends over for drinks this evening and apologising in advance for the noise.

"We're only cuddling!" Scarlett mocked and laughed, looking at Shane when Jan left.

"Ha ha." Shane said, blankly.

"You're all mouth." she teased, stretching her leg up on to his thigh under the table and running her foot up until she felt his cock bulging.

He sat back, looking down at his crotch and then back at her. "You sure about that babe?" She rubbed her foot gently against him and he groaned. "Oh huh ho." She laughed and lifted her foot down and they continued eating. His phone buzzed with a text message and he laughed looking at it. "Oh here we go! It's Orla from work. Lisa has obviously been spreading the news." he said as he typed a reply. Text messages were exchanged while they sat in silence with Scarlett eating her food and Shane looking at his phone.

"Do you want to try that lube later?" he asked, putting his phone away after realising he'd been ignoring her.

She laughed. "Do you want to have your jam roly-poly now or...?" she asked.

"I love how we're scheduling tonight's programme of fucking and eating." he snorted. "Yeah we'll leave the jam roly-poly til later, does that work for you?" he asked, sarcastically.

She laughed and nodded, getting up to clear the table. "Are you feeling a bit better now?" Shane asked as they washed and dried the dishes. She nodded. He kissed her and pulled her into a hug, she wrapped her arms around his waist and squeezed him. "We can go for a walk, get some fresh air if you want?" he asked. She nodded and leaned up to kiss him. They put on their shoes and coats and walked slowly round the block holding hands, the evening air chill licked their cheeks as they talked and Shane asked Scarlett about her upcoming exams and the next semester at uni. They stopped in the park and sat on a bench for a while, Shane wrapped his arm around Scarlett before they made their way back home.

The house was warm and lively when they returned, Jan's friends had arrived and the living room was sensory overload, stuffed full of middle-aged women, dressed to the nines, drinking glasses of wine, wearing heady perfumes and sparkling jewellery, all talking loudly over each other and screeching with laughter. Scarlett felt slightly intimidated and waited on the stairs while Shane went into the kitchen and got 2 glasses of water. The room erupted in woops and whistles as Shane walked through. He returned with his cheeks flushed and Scarlett laughed quietly.

Upstairs they settled on the bed to watch a film, Scarlett sat back between Shane's legs, leaning against his chest and he rested his chin on her head. She placed her hands on his knees and he stroked the inside of her wrists with his fingers. Scarlett relaxed against the heat of his body and they watched the film.

Afterwards Scarlett stood up, stretched and yawned. "Sleepy?" asked Shane, getting up to switch off the film. Scarlett shrugged and shook her head, flopping backwards flat across the bed and sighing. Shane laughed and climbed on top of her on the bed.

"Horny." Scarlett said, raising her eyebrows and smiling. Shane groaned and leaned down to kiss her but she pulled back, teasing him every time he leaned forward until he grasped her cheek then she kissed him passionately. She pulled his jumper up and over his head, moaning at his warm skin under her hands as she stroked his bare chest. He smiled down at her, sliding his hands up under her top and squeezing her breasts together. She sat up and he pulled her top up and unclasped her bra, sliding them both off her arms. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down his thighs, he stood up to push them off and Scarlett slid forward on the bed, kissing his stomach and pulling his pants down.

His cock was still soft and Scarlett moaned. "I'm still sof...ohh!" Shane said as she gently slipped her lips around his tip. Scarlett looked up at him, his face frowning and she wasn't sure he was comfortable. She stopped and took his cock out of her mouth.

"Are you ok, Shane?" she asked, slowly stroking his cock.

"Eh, yeah. I was just gonna say I'm not hard but you know that now." he said, embarrassed.

"I want to feel you getting hard in my mouth." she said, licking the tip of his cock.

"Mmm, no pressure then?" he laughed nervously.

Scarlett smiled up at him. "I thought it would feel good. For both of us. But we can do something else if you want?" she said softly.

"No, I'm just a bit self-conscious but it won't take long to get hard." he said, stroking her hair and reaching down to squeeze her breast. His cock flickered.

Scarlett put his cock back in her mouth and gently slid down until her lips touched his stomach. He groaned as she slowly sucked up and down his length while his cock twitched and got longer and harder in her mouth. He shuddered as Scarlett slowly and repeatedly guided him into the back of her throat while she gently squeezed and rubbed his balls. "Aw yeah, Scarl. Fuck, that's good." he groaned. He panted as she moved quicker then she pulled away before she choked. He stood her up and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down to reveal her black lacy shorts pants and he playfully smacked her ass and kissed her neck. "What do you want, babe?" he asked as they stepped out of their clothes.

"I want to kiss for a while." Scarlett whispered, standing on her tip toes to wrap her arms around his neck. They kissed passionately and his cock bounced against her torso. He sat down on the bed and gently pulled her hand for her to sit down, they lay down as they kissed. Shane sat up on his knees and hooked his fingers under her waistband, pulling her pants down and off her legs and then holding them up to his nose and inhaling. "Stop that!" Scarlett whispered. She hooked her feet under his ass cheeks and pulled him down inbetween her legs. They continued kissing passionately, slowly, taking their time and enjoying lying skin on skin, their tongues dancing together. They sighed and moaned as their hands caressed each other. Scarlett broke their kissing to catch her breath and stroked his face and neck. They maintained eye contact and didn't need to say anything.

Shane sat up on his knees and lifted the sachet of lube from the shelf at the head of the bed, with his other hand he slipped his fingers between her legs, spreading her lips and dipping his finger tips into her pussy. Scarlett breathed out with a low moan. He smiled. "You're nice and wet but let's make it wetter!" he licked his fingers and then tried to rip open the sachet but his hands were too slippy and he tutted and growled. Scarlett laughed, reaching up to take the sachet from him and ripping the corner off the sachet before handing it back to him.

He squeezed the lube out directly onto her pussy and she gasped and squealed. "Oh my god it's freezing! I thought you might've warmed it up a bit!" Scarlett shuddered.

"Warmed it up?! What do you want me to do, microwave it?" he laughed.

"You could've rubbed it between your hands a bit!" she said as she continued to gasp while he spread it over and around her vulva, in between her lips, up around her clit and slid two fingers inside her. "Ooh, it's tingling already." she whispered and shivered. He looked around for the tissues and wiped his hands. Meanwhile, Scarlett took the sachet from him and sat up, squeezing a glug of lube on to the tip of his cock and quickly stroked it down the length of it.

Shane inhaled sharply, as if he'd just stood under a cold shower. "Oh Christ that's cold!" he breathed, turning round to see his cock slathered in the lube. "Oh my god. It must react with the air. Euuhhh!" he shuddered.

"I TOLD YOU!" Scarlett giggled. "Can you feel it tingling?" she asked, taking a tissue from him and wiping her hands.

"I don't know yet, it's so cold. Is it supposed to feel like that?" he asked, looking at the sachet. Scarlett blew gently on his cock. "Fucking stop it! ARGH! I don't know if it's tingly or just fucking stinging now." he hissed.

Scarlett lay back and laughed. "Look at us cock blocked by lube." she said. "I hope it's just the initial tingle and it doesn't get worse." she said.

"I think I've gone numb!" Shane said "cos my cock's still hard but it feels so cold. If I've lost all the nerve endings in my cock I'm gonna sue you." he joked. Scarlett laughed.

"Shaaaane! Put it in then!" she urged, nudging him with her foot.

"Oh you want me to fuck you? Right yeah, I forgot what we were meant to be doing since my dick feels like it belongs to someone else!" he said sarcastically.

"Go slow." she said, lifting her feet up on to his shoulders and he slipped his cock easily inside her. They both panted as the tingle intensified. "Can we change positions?" she gasped.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Shane asked.

"Just to turn on my side a bit, you feel too far away like this." she said. Shane lifted a pillow and leaned over her, placing it at a slight angle on the bed beside her. She turned on to her right hip and bent her legs up, with her shoulders facing Shane, she slipped her right arm under the pillow and lay her head on it.

"You look comfy!" said Shane. "Slow, comfortable screw for you?" he asked as he slowly thrust in and out of her.

Scarlett giggled. "I don't know if this can be described as comfortable. Feels a bit like popping candy!" She reached her left arm up and pulled him down on top of her, kissing him. "How does it feel for you?" she whispered.

"Actually...really fucking good." he panted. "My cock definitely isn't numb, it's way more sensitive!" he groaned thrusting harder and faster.

"Is it tingling?" she asked, her breath ragged in reaction to his thrusting.

He nodded. "Yeah, fucking hell!" he panted as he fucked her faster. "I'm trying hard not to cum too fast."

Scarlett moved her arm from under the pillow and slid it between her legs to stroke her clit but it was so sensitive that it almost stung and she inhaled sharply, moving her hand back to under the pillow and squeezing her legs shut.

"Oh fuck!" groaned Shane. Scarlett looked at him, his face was contorted and she could see he was going to cum. "Oh fuck, babe I can't hold it. I'm gonna cum." he groaned. She watched as he closed his eyes and his head fell back, his brow furrowed and he panted heavily and thrust involuntarily, spurting his load inside her. "Oh fuck! Oh! Oh!" he groaned.

She stroked his face and down his neck on to his chest. Shane opened his eyes "Let me stroke your clit, babe." he whispered, breathless.

"No, it's even more sensitive from the lube. It's too much." she said. She sighed. "I'm definitely not going to cum."

"Do you want to change positions again?" he asked. "I've still got a bit of a semi on."

She shook her head. "No, I don't want to keep going, it's kind of uncomfortable." she said, stroking his face.

He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. "I can tell you're disappointed" he whispered "I'm sorry, Scarl."

"I'm not disappointed with you, Shane!" she said urgently, wrapping her arms around his neck. "It's the lube, I was quite excited about it but it just felt awful. I mean the tingle bit, not the actual lubrication."

"I know, babe. We did a bit of role reversal" Shane laughed. "I was reluctant and now I love the tingle, who knew?!"

"Yeah, you're gonna be buying it for yourself." she nudged him. "Can I go and have a shower, like right now?" she asked.

He pulled out and lifted tissues to clean her up and she pulled away from him and inhaled sharply when he touched her. "I'll come with you, babe." he said. He gave her his blue sweater and her towel from the radiator and put his dressing gown on. They opened the door and a chorus of chatter and laughter greeted them from downstairs. "Oh, I forgot about that." moaned Shane under his breath. "Come on then." he prompted Scarlett, his hands on her shoulders as they made their way quickly to the shower room.

They undressed and got in the shower, Shane lathered the soap in his hands and concentrated on all the areas he'd rubbed the tingle lube on Scarlett's body, including inside her. "Ah, not there! What are you doing?" she asked as he inserted 2 soapy fingers up into her pussy. "You can't put soap inside me! It's irritating, I am delicate you know!" she protested.

"More irritating that minty tingle you enjoyed so much?" he asked, continuing to wash her.

"Probably about the same" she replied as she lathered soap in her hands and started washing his cock. Then she lifted her leg and spread her lips with one hand as he took down the shower head and rinsed the soap from her pussy.

He put the shower head back in its holder and groaned as she ran her soapy hands over his balls, thighs and stomach and his cock sprung to life again. "Sorry babe" he sniggered. "Mmm I want to fuck you again" he said.

"It's still a bit too tingly for that, Shane." she said. "We've both still got the tingles even though we've washed" she giggled.

"What about your ass?" he asked, grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling her towards him. "We're already in the shower so it doesn't matter if it gets a bit messy." he said, raising his eyebrows.

She scrunched up her face. "How would you feel about minty tingle lube getting all up in your ass?" she asked. "You would probably enjoy it but then think about me!"

He thought about it for a second. "Hmm, OK. Maybe not then." Scarlett sighed and got out of the shower. "So you're just leaving me like this or what?" he teased.

Scarlett looked him up and down while she dried off. "...or what!" she said quietly. "Sorry, Shane. I'm really not feeling good." He looked at her and nodded before washing the soap off himself quickly and getting out of the shower. Scarlett wrapped herself in her towel and perched on the edge of the radiator with her arms folded waiting for Shane. "Sorry, I'm not really sure what's wrong. I really didn't expect that lube to be like that and I'm so disappointed I didn't like it. Feels like I ruined the whole thing." she said, putting her head down.

"Hey, hey, hey! You didn't ruin anything! We tried it, it wasn't for you, we know now. That's it!" Shane shrugged "How else are you supposed to know these things unless you try them?" he asked as he put his dressing gown back on.

"I know" said Scarlett "I just feel a bit silly cos I was so keen on it and you weren't and I ended up wishing we hadn't." she sighed.

"Seriously?" asked Shane, standing in front of her, towel- drying his hair. "Scarlett, you're making a big deal out of this when it's really nothing!" he said, agitated.

"It just wasn't what I imagined!" she said, trying not to cry. Shane tried to lift her head but she turned her head away. "This is the last night we'll be together before I go back to uni. I wanted it to be special or something and now I'm embarrassed cos I just told you that...and now I'm crying." she sobbed.

Shane crouched down on his hunkers in front of her and stroked her hand in between both of his, lifting it up and kissing it. "Aw Scarlett, you feel everything so deeply. You always wear your heart on your sleeve." he whispered. Scarlett looked at him from under her eyelashes which were thick with tears. "That's why you're so loveable" he said, reaching up and wiping her cheek. "C'mon we'll go back upstairs, do you want some jam roly-poly?" he asked, standing up and helping her up.

Scarlett laughed softly. "It would definitely ruin the night if we didn't have jam roly-poly." she said.

"That would be a reason to cry." he joked, putting his arm round her and kissing her head. "You go upstairs and I'll go and get the dessert." he said, opening the bathroom door.

"You can't run the gauntlet like that!" Scarlett hissed, gesturing to his dressing gown over his naked body. Shane remembered the liqoured up guests downstairs and nodded appreciatively at Scarlett and steered them both upstairs to his room first. He pulled out the chair and gestured Scarlett to sit down on it then took his dressing gown off before he quickly cleaned up the bed and shook out the duvet. "Can I have something to wear, please?" Scarlett asked. Shane looked at her and approached her, stroking his hands up and down her upper arms. "I just would feel a bit more comfortable at the moment." she whispered.

Shane stepped over to the dresser and opened the drawer of t-shirts, picking out the top one and offering it to her. She opened it out and laughed softly. "This is what you were wearing the first night we met." she said. He kissed her on the head while he pulled on trousers and a t-shirt.

"Do you want a cup of tea with your dessert, babe?" he asked. She nodded and smiled and he headed downstairs. Scarlett put on his t-shirt and got up to put her towel on the radiator. She tidied up her belongings into her bag and caught sight of herself in the mirror, Shane's t-shirt was like a dress on her. Looking in the mirror, she was embarrassed by her reflection; her face was stained with long streaks of tears, her eyes were bloodshot and still swimming with tears threatening to spill out, her eyelashes were clumped together and her eyelids were puffy. She searched for her makeup wipes and rubbed her face then she got into bed and plumped both their pillows up and sat up just as Shane came in.

"Ooffft they don't take no for an answer down there. They wanted me to bring you down to meet them all and then they asked me if I could put on my kilt and show them that I was a true Scotsman!" he laughed. Scarlett laughed and shook her head, covering her face with her hands. He set her cup of tea on the bedside table and handed her a bowl of jam roly-poly and custard. "Careful! It's hot. I warmed it up in the microwave for you." he teased, nudging her and chuckling when she met his gaze. "Really though, it's hot." he said, sitting on the bed beside her. He watched as Scarlett took a spoonful and held it over the bowl as she gently blew on it to cool it down. He leaned forward and ate the food off her spoon.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers