Mixing Things Up

Story Info
Sam's brother cums of age on the wrestling mats.
3.5k words
4.66
13.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lounging on the sofa with my girlfriend Sam, having a quiet night in.

"Becky, I have an idea I'd like to run by you." Sam says, out of the blue.

"Riiight." I respond, tentatively. As many of Sam's ideas end up badly for me.

"You know it's Ollie's 18th birthday coming up, I've been thinking of a special present for him." Sam answers.

"Oh right. And what have you come up with?" I reply, slightly relieved to be talking about her brother's birthday.

"A while ago when he stayed here for a night, I let him use my laptop. The next day I noticed that he had 'found' my videos of you wrestling and had been watching. I asked him about it and he got all embarrassed and defensive but I reassured him it was ok. As after all I watched them." Sam begins.

"Okaaay. And?" I counter. Less comfortable with where this might be leading now.

"Well before he left I gave him a copy of all of the videos to take home. Since then I know that he's been watching a lot and I also know he's developed a massive crush on you." Sam adds.

"So what are you asking?" I ask pointedly.

"I think he would love a wrestling match with you." Sam blurts out "Will you do it?"

Wow that escalated quickly!

"Sorry Sam, no way. I would feel so uncomfortable with that. Not just wrestling a man but your little brother." I answer firmly.

"Ok, but when your little sister wanted to wrestle I went along with that." She complains unassertively.

"That was different. Lina was a grown-up woman, not an eighteen year old virgin with a raging hard-on for his opponent." I explain. "Well OK, maybe she was slightly more attracted to her opponents than I knew but I didn't know that going in."

"Ok, ok. I'll drop it." Sam says, sounding a little disappointed.

* * *

It's been a few days since Sam asked me if I would wrestle with her brother Ollie, and I've been giving it some thought.

But before I go any further let me tell you a little about Ollie. As you already know, he's Sam's little brother and soon to be 18. And as I said to Sam rather bluntly, we're pretty sure he's a virgin. It's a little unusual for a guy so good looking to have so little self-confidence but he's really shy, especially around girls. I mean height and good looks run in that family, but he doesn't yet seemed to have developed his sister's flirtatious ease. As I say, Ollie is a good looking boy, Around 6 feet 2, slim but toned and muscular, with a mop of blond hair and blue eyes and really cute. The sort of guy I would have loved to date when I was younger but that never gave me a second look. Contrarily the girl in the wrestling videos that he so enjoys would have jumped at the chance to get close to him!

Well as I say, I've been thinking about Sam's request and specifically about how open she's been to new experiences throughout our time together. So I have decided to do it, for Sam. And I am about to let her know what I've decided and my conditions.

"Sam, I've been thinking about what you asked me earlier this week." I start.

"About wrestling Ollie." She asks with a hopeful tone and an eager look.

"Yes that. Well I've decided I will do it but I have a couple of conditions." I answer.

"Ok, shoot." She replies.

"Firstly, the one condition from all my matches. He has to wear pantyhose." I state. "And secondly, I'd like to make it a family tag team match. Me and Lina against you and Ollie."

"I'm sure he'd like the tag team part, I mean even when he's not on the mat he'd be still watching women wrestling and he obviously likes that. But I'm not so sure about him wearing pantyhose, I think he may be too sexually insecure to do that in front of a room full of women but I'll ask him." Sam answers.

* * *

Well... a few days later, on his 18th birthday Sam offered, and a speechless Ollie went bright red for a couple of minutes and then said 'yes please'. So here we are, two weeks on, about to start the match to welcome Ollie into manhood.

The match is taking place in our home, we have the mats down and we're ready to go.

Gemma is here to act as referee, to oversee timings and to ensure order. We're wrestling a 30 minute time limit, with two minute tag rules and that after each submission the losing team switch.

Gemma looks great, she's wearing sheer lilac pantyhose, purple suede stilettoes and Ollie's very own purple and silver, high school football jersey, which fits her like a very short, loose-fitting dress.

Lina and I enter the room before our opponents. We are wearing matching cheerleader outfits, again the ones worn by the squad for Ollie's football team. A tight silver cropped top, very short purple skirt, purple dance shorts and our own little addition, sheer grey pantyhose. The outfits have all been chosen in tribute to Ollie, and for maximum impact, as he has no idea what we're wearing or even that Gemma has his jersey.

Following shortly behind come Sam and Ollie also in matching outfits they are wearing black Adidas spandex gym wear, both in short shorts and Sam in a black sports bra, but most strikingly both in black, sheer pantyhose. Sam looks mouth-wateringly hot, as always but I'm taken aback by just how super cute Ollie looks.

"Wow." Ollie says, seeing us all for the first time.

Seems our outfit choices have had the desired outcome. Ollie blushes slightly, as his reaction brings a harmonised giggle from the room.

Gemma calls both teams to the centre of the mat and runs through the rules again.

"Who is starting the match?" Gemma asks.

"Me and Ollie." I answer quickly for both teams. Whether it was the plan or not it's just accepted by all.

Then in a pre-planned move Lina and I take hold of our respective girlfriends and kiss them passionately, as a stunned looking Ollie watches on.

Stepping back I can see that the ploy had its expected outcome. Ollie now has a HUGE bulge in the front of his tights. I'm not sure how much that will help me in the match, but it's still fun.

"Are you ready Ollie?" Gemma asks, looking down at his shorts.

"Yes, I'm ready." Ollie replies, attempting to style out his shame, like no one had noticed.

With that we start. He is so much bigger than me, around 9 inches taller and probably 65 pounds heavier, I need to be astute with my tactics to counter the difference in size, power and fitness (now I process that information, what the heck am I doing here? ha-ha).

Moving quickly I attempt to grab an arm, with the plan to move behind him and apply a hammerlock. Well I get the arm but that's where my plan derails. Ollie is simply able to pull me back, actually lifting me off my feet with one arm. From there he is able to easily lift me into a sort of bear hug. As he holds me closely against his body I can tell that the start of the match done nothing to dampen his ardour, if you know what I mean. He's not crushing me too tight, although breathing is difficult but it's not particularly painful. To be honest I don't think Ollie wants me to submit, as he seems to like having close access to my body. He's held me here for over a minute, doing little more than restraining me, I know this as Gemma had called tags were legal some time ago now.

"Come on Ollie, make her submit." Sam encourages.

With that Ollie simply drops me to the mat, standing above me. I attempt to sweep his leg with mine but he is able to almost effortlessly resist and just reaches down grabs my ankle. Then he crudely pulls on my leg dragging me across the mat. Ollie clearly has very little wrestling skill or knowledge but he more than makes up for it with raw strength. He continues to pull on my leg, half lifting me, and this hurts more than I would have believed. I may even have to submit!

Ollie seems to be unaware of the suffering his 'lift' is causing and he loses conviction in his approach and simply releases me. And I'm guessing Sam is losing a little faith in him too.

"Ollie, just tag me in." Sam orders.

Shit no, Sam may not be the best wrestler in the world, but two on one the combination of Ollie's strength and her knowledge of various wrestling holds, that could be a bad two minutes.

Fortunately Ollie is being indecisive, between following his sister's instruction and just continuing to toy with me unaided. In that moment I'm able to get to my feet and stand between Ollie and Sam to stop a tag.

Ok, well as technique, guile and experience have got me nowhere, so the only option left is old fashioned brutality. So with that in mind I use the age old leveller when fighting a man, and I aim an almighty kick at his groin. The kick lands with a thud, and Ollie folds to the mat.

"Hey ref. She can't do that." Sam protests.

"I think she can." Gemma replies uncertainly "Kicking isn't against the rules, is it?"

I ignore the question and simply continue with my brutality tactic. With my opponent now on his knees, hands between his legs, cradling his 'jewels', I have an open target. I stomp down on the back of his head and neck, causing him to fall face first to the mat. I land two more stomps, each eliciting a yelp from my challenger but with his clouding head and loss of faculty he does nothing to evade or protect himself.

"Ok, stop now. It's supposed to be his birthday present." Sam protests.

"You're right." I respond.

And with that I jump and drop down on top of him, landing my full weight of body across his back, shoulders and head. And moving quickly I wrap my legs around his head and roll him over, locking my legs into a figure 4 head scissor. Ensuring that I tighten and locate it is such a way as to cut off air and blood to his head, making him even hazier.

"Ollie, submit." Sam coaches her semi-conscious brother.

"He doesn't need to submit, I'm barely squeezing. No real man would need to submit to this." I respond to Sam, but talking more to Ollie. Figuring that male pride may be another useful weapon in my armoury.

Predictably Ollie doesn't respond. Then I hear a gargling noise, shit, I think he's nearly out. I release the hold and before the other girls realise what's happening I simply roll Ollie over and into a camel clutch. I don't want him out totally, I'm concerned for his wellbeing obviously but even more I don't want to break the domination and give him chance to have time to recover. As I lock in the clutch I hear him moan in pain and I know he's back.

"Which hold did you prefer Ollie. The head scissor or this? Do you like my legs round your neck or when I sit on you?" I tease. Again no response from my victim.

"Just submit Ollie." Sam now pleads with her brother.

"Do you want to submit?" Gemma interjects, seemingly concerned for Ollie welfare.

Fearing that he might submit, I break my hold. Releasing Ollie, I go over to Lina and tag her in.

"Two minutes tag starts." Gemma calls officiously.

Ollie has barely moved since I loosed him. Ambling back over to him I grab his legs and with a swift manipulation I rotate him into a Boston crab, Lina grabs his arms and applies another camel clutch. This time between us, we have his whole body suspended off the floor. Oooh his legs feel nice, I'm pleased I spent so much money on his birthday pantyhose now. Hehe.

Ollie's pain is far more audible now. His moans, grunts, even squeals are getting louder as the time passes, very slowly for Ollie I'm sure.

"Tag period over." Gemma eventually declares.

Both Lina and I release Ollie, a tactic we had discussed, if we had an opponent down, keep them on the mat as long as possible without a break, so don't let the submit. I leave the mat and Lina sits back of Ollie, this time to move him into a seated body scissor, as she also wraps an arm around his neck to keep him immobilised. To be honest he's little more than a spent mess at this point. His face already bright red and little movement or resistance from the rest of him, as Lina just confines him for a while.

"Tags legal." Gemma calls.

"Shit quick Ollie submit or tag. Quick." Sam calls in a panic.

Before Ollie reacts, and as Sam is suspecting, Lina reaches out to me, close enough to not even have to break her hold as I tag in.

Lina turns up the pressure in her scissors. Whilst I apply an ankle lock, making Ollie squeal repeatedly. Each time he whines I switch ankles. You know, these really are nice pantyhose?!

"Tag period over." Gemma calls.

Once more Lina and I both release Ollie. This time I am easily able to move him into a reverse head scissor, with my ass in his face and me lying down his torso.

"Do you like the view Ollie?" I tease again.

"Ollie, submit." Sam again implores.

"Come on Ollie, even I think you should submit." Our supposedly impartial ref adds.

Ok, I need to stop this happening. In a moment of debauched inspiration, I come up with a way to keep him here. As I reach down and start to fondle his crotch. The almost instantly, as only a man of his age can, up pops an enormous erection.

"Hey, stop that." Sam calls.

"What? If he wants my hold on him to stop, he can submit." I joke. Adding "Do you want to submit Ollie?"

The lack of verbal response and the reaction I'm getting from his body emboldens me further. I slide my hand inside his shorts but still over his smooth, seamless pantyhose, as I coax his cock and balls. Well inevitably that doesn't take long, as his huge cock spews cum, like turning on a fountain.

"Ollie, answer me honestly. Am I the first woman to make you cum?" I ask. As his body goes limp.

No answer.

"Answer me Ollie." I command. Having taken on a dominatrix role in proceedings now.

"Yes." Ollie replies quietly and shyly.

"Well at least it was memorable." I reply, adding "Can we tag now ref?"

"Oh sorry, I was distracted. Yes, tags available." Gemma stutters.

Reaching back I tag Lina.

"Sorry about that sis but it looks like your end is a bit messy." I say laughing.

"Yeah, thanks Becky." Lina replies. "Well these can go for a start."

With that Lina rips off Ollie's soaked shorts, using them to wipe away at least some of the residue around is crotch. Before she can engage further I stop her. Standing up I grab Ollie by the hair, and lead him on all fours to his partner.

"Tag." I instruct him. Which he does instantly, despite Sam looking less than convinced.

With that I immediate launch an assault on Sam, throwing her to the mat.

"Lina leave him, let's get Sam." I instruct.

With her partner in cloud cuckoo land Sam is vulnerable to a double team attack. I hurriedly lock on a tight head scissor and instruct Lina to apply a leg lock. She is able to twist Sam's legs into a figure 4 and lock the hold in. Sam is in agony, and despite the fact that her partner is legally able to aid her, she doesn't call out to him. Just allowing him to watch on in a stupor as she suffers relentlessly.

"Tag one period ends." Gemma calls, after what must have felt an age to Sam.

At that I release but Lina maintains her hold. Continuing to torment Sam.

"Tag two period ends." Gemma adds.

Sam screams and hollers as Lina maintains her hold but doesn't submit.

"Sam, why don't you submit? And Ollie can come back in to play." Lina taunts.

"Nooo." Sam cries in evident anguish.

"Tags allowed." Gemma calls.

With that Lina releases Sam and but then retaking hold of both legs, pulls her across the mat in front of Ollie.

"Go on then, tag!" Lina orders. To which Ollie obeys, without waiting for Sam's affirmation.

"No. Why did you do that Ols?" Sam beseeches of her little brother, even calling him by his pet name.

As soon as Ollie and Sam have tagged Lina hot foots it over to me to tag me in too. Stalking back across the mat towards our broken rivals Lina and I attack in unison. I go for Ollie and Lina returns to Sam. I am able to meet Ollie into the centre of the mat, as he stumbles towards me.

Taking Ollie down is now if ridiculously easy given the size and strength of the guy, such is his absence of bodily control following his beat down (and other things). I am again able to return him to the reverse head scissor I had held him in earlier. Only this time I am presented with a clearer view of what was previously covered by his shorts!

As a final humiliation Lina has been able to man handle Sam into a position next to her brother and apply the same hold. Both members of each team in symmetry. As both of our opponents moan loudly in the pain of the hold that they are trapped in, another naughty idea pops into my perverted little brain. With that I slide back over Ollie face, changing my head scissor for a reverse facesit.

"So I suppose this is the first time you've had a woman here too." I ask Ollie. I lift up slightly to allow him to reply.

"Yes." Ollie answers meekly.

"Well I don't think you and your sister are going to be able to wrestle on at this point. So I'm going to take off my shorts and sit back down, whilst you eat your first pussy." I pronounce.

"You too Sam." Lina adds. Looking across I notice that Lina has again taken my lead and is sitting on Sam.

"It's not my first but OK." Sam acquiesces "If it's that or another submission hold."

With that Lina and I strip and re-sit, only this time in a front face sit. It takes a little 'rearranging' on my part to help my novice sub find the right areas. Obviously Lina has no such problem, as is evident from the noises she is already making.

At this point Gemma has decided to get involved. Kneeling down between Sam and Ollie, she places a hand into the crotch of each losing wrestler and begins to manually stimulate them. Which makes both squirm as an instinctive response.

"Ok. Whichever of the four of you cums first, I am going to face sit as a penalty." Gemma declares. Obviously keen to get in on the depravity.

Not unexpectedly the 'loser' is Ollie, as he again floods his pantyhose. Although it's not by a long margin, as very soon both Lina and Sam are climaxing too. I'm lagging a bit behind, partial due to Ollie lack of expertise in this area but mainly due to his inability to multitask and focus on what literally in front of him. But finally I too achieve orgasm, quite exhilarating it is too, more down to the forbidden nature of the act than the skill of the provider but still fun.

"Ok, Becky. Move over. It's my turn." Gemma instructs impatiently.

I move aside and Gemma immediately replaces me. I can see that she too has a little difficulty getting Ollie where she needs him, but it doesn't take too long to find a rhythm.

"Ollie, I hope you've enjoyed your birthday present. I'm going to take your sister to bed now and fuck her brains out." I tease. "I'm sure these lovely ladies will make sure you get home safely."

With that I take Sam by that hand and lead her out of the room.

"Ollie, whilst you're doing that to Gemma, I think you need to learn how to give a woman a pantyhose footjob." I hear Lina say as I close the door.

Wow, this could be a long and educational night for Ollie! And a debasing and subservient one for his sister!!