All Comments on 'MMM Pt. 04 - A Twink for Dessert'

by SummerSammy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Oh yeah, Nutella's a much better choice than the Hersey's syrup that I used. What a mess that was and I never did get the stains out of those sheets. So, it seems like Patt and Elijah are making some kind of commitment here. I'm surprised, but if they are I like it.

JoJo1975JoJo19755 months ago

I have to say I’m absolutely loving this story, please keep it going now we know that they’re all together it makes me even more invested.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry Gale, Brycen is taken! This beautiful trio is falling in love

SluttyNaughtyJockSluttyNaughtyJock5 months ago

I love this story so freaking much! It’s so hot how the two straight jocks are so horny for their best friend. I would love if some other hot dumb and hung jocks would come in to the picture to fuck him too, and form a little harem for him :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

a yummy chapter. ^_^ can't wait for paint night ! can't get enough of this MmM

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

Yes. They have planned so well. Their entire dessert was so enticing and it’s clear that they want him to themselves. You left us hanging again!!! It was good for angel/babe to ask them the central hard question and have them respond so quickly and positively…they don’t want him to get over them. This party should be fun.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

words cant describe how hot this is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSummerSammy@SummerSammy
Hello! I started creative writing for the first time ever in Aug 2023. I'm learning a lot, and it's been fun. I really appreciate comments on my work! They inspire and motivate me. What's next: - Back by popular demand, I'm writing more chapters for "My Gay Harem of Hot Bro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES