MMM Pt. 07 - Locker Room

Story Info
It's the twink's turn to choose the game!
3.3k words
4.79
7.8k
18

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning: Undertones of consentual non-consent play.

All characters above the age of 18.

*

I arrived at my co-op house after classes to find a boquette of beautiful orchids on my desk. I opened the attached envelope to find a small card:

Brycen,

Dinner with us at 7 pm? We'll pick you up.

- E & P

PS Love you.

Aww! That was so cute! I felt happy but also nervous. Would it be awkward? Probably not... Would they be able to pull off a romantic date? In the past, I always had to remind Patt about his anniversaries and his girlfriends' birthdays. Elijah was a fuckboy. Dinner was just a means to an end for him. I should keep my expectations low.

I still got ready more than any other date I've been on before. I brushed my teeth twice, lotioned my entire body, and gelled my hair. After trying on a million outfits, I decided on slacks that I know made my butt look good and a baby blue collared shirt with a thin gold necklace.

They arrived a few minutes after 7. Did they seem a little nervous too? They showered me in compliments and gave me pecks on the cheek. They had dressed up and looked hot! Elijah mostly in grey with a nice red shirt. I wonder if he had on red underwear? Hehe. Patt was in more of a chic grey and white outfit.

It was a beautiful evening for a walk to the restaurant. It was an upscale American joint. They took turns opening the door for me and pulling out my chair. They'd even made a reservation. Who were these guys?

Elijah pulled at his collar and unbuttoned the top button. "Babe, don't look at me like that. Patt and I are trying to keep this date PG, and it's only just begun."

"Sorry, you both look so handsome tonight."

They both grinned wide.

The conversation came easy. We chatted as if we were chilling on someone's couch. We laughed and ribbed each other. We complained about classes and reviewed our schedules for next semester.

In typical three musketeer fashion, we shared the food we ordered by adding our own to eachothers' plates before starting to eat.

I was sort of waiting for the other shoe to drop when I knocked over my glass, which splashed Patt who knocked Elijah's food on his lap. I appologized between laughing at their reactions. They both had napkins on their laps, so they were spared from the worst of it. This was better than a first date with some random guy. I wasn't embarassed at all and was having way more fun.

I also giggled a little when they said we're going to the movies next. We were keeping a very traditional date schedule! I was relieved they chose an action movie. Other genres were so boring.

I held the extra buttered popcorn between my legs, since I was in the middle seat. Partway into the movie, first Patt, then Elijah held my hands, which was sweet and gave me small butterfly feelings, until...

"Uh, guys." I tried to let go of their hands, but they held on tighter.

"Guys!"

Someone in the theater shushed me!

"What is it, angel?" Patt breathed against my ear. I shivered.

"I can't eat any popcorn when you're both holding my hands hostage."

Easy solution, Patt brought popcorn to my mouth. I closed my lips around the kernel and the tips of his fingers.

Elijah fed me next. Something exploded on screen, and the kernel fell. Without missing a beat, his hand searched my lap for it. He brushed over my groin. From the light from the movie, I could see his devious smile appear. He fed me a new piece of popcorn then purposefully let the next one fall.

"Oops," he mouthed and rubbed the outline of my dick, which immediately started responding. My legs tensed.

"Elijah," Patt admonished. "This date is PG."

"Right, sorry." He smiled at me sheepishly. Elijah let go of my hand and threw an arm around my shoulders, so I could eat snacks myself. He sweetly played with the ends of my hair.

We watched the rest of the movie, occasionally talking through it together.

They walked me home and each kissed me on the cheek. Elijah kissed me again, up my jaw, finding my ear to suck on.

"Mhmm."

Patt kissed the corner of mouth, followed by a teasing closed mouth kiss, which was ruined when Elijah bit my ear. I gasped. Patt's tongue entered my mouth. I gripped their shirts, trying to pull their bodies closer. Elijah pulled away first. Patt groaned, his tongue slipping deeper in my mouth. Elijah shoulder bumped him. Patt begrudgingly pulled away with a repeat groan. He looked dazed, and his lips were plump.

"That's technically the end of the date we had planned."

"It was perfect, thank you." Why was I blushing?

"We love spending time with you," Patt replied.

"Soooo want to come inside to play video games?"

They barreled inside, dragging me along.

After our, I guess, first date, we changed into comfy outfits and chilled.

Some time later, I asked, "Is it my turn yet?"

"We've been playing for hours!"

"No, I meant to choose the next sex game."

Patt, who was munching on chips, choked.

"Oh, Brycen babe, you want a turn?"

"It's not a fantasy of mine really. I mean, recently, now, it sort of is. The other day at the gym was a turn on, and another thing I saw on an online forum, and I like it sometimes when you're rough with me, and I kept thinking about it, and it made me really hot thinking of you two." Gosh I was beating around the bush!

Patt was able to speak after downing half a diet coke. "Don't be embarassed. Just tell us."

"What if... we had sex in like a... locker room? And um, we pretended we don't know each other, and um, you guys were aggressive, even if I acted hesitant, but I'm not really..."

"You want to role play?" Patt asked. "My frat bros said it can be fun with someone you trust. Do you trust us, Brycen?"

I nodded my head, holding my breath. I really hope they didn't think this is weird.

Elijah got up. "Alright, let's get going!"

"What, where?"

He held up keys. "To the university locker rooms. I still have the keys from my training sessions with the football team."

"Now?!"

"Well, this time of night is probably the only time it's empty, and I've been hard as a rock all night with you batting your eyelashes, and your cute smiles, and responsive dick, and those pants were like a second skin on your butt, and... I'm always horny for you."

Well that settled it.

On our way over, Patt said we'll use colors just in case. If I actually meant no and wanted to stop, I'd just say red. I'd read enough romance novels to know that should work fine. I didn't plan on stopping anything anyway, but it seemed to make Patt feel better about the whole thing.

I went in first and put a bag in a locker. The guys said I'll probably need a change of clothes after this. It was dark and quiet, so eerie after hours. I was already so turned on! I waited and waited. It'd only been a few minutes, but it felt like an eternity waiting.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here," Elijah started, and crossed his arms.

Patt saddled next to him, "We saw you watching us during practice."

Oh, they had a whole story line!

"No, I wasn't..."

Elijah boxed me against the lockers, his arms on either side of me. He licked my neck. "We know you're a horny little thing."

My mouth fell open in an O shape. They were good at this.

"What's this?" Elijah grabbed my already hard dick.

I whimpered.

He felt me up for emphasis.

"Don't touch me there."

Elijah let go. He seemed unsure, but Patt took his place, fondling me some more.

He gripped my old work out tshirt and ripped it down the middle!

I yelped from the unexpected action!

He got right up in my face, his lips brushing mine, sharing breaths. "You think we don't know you want it? Bet you're a slut for our touch. It's your lucky day. We have hard cocks that need sucking."

I whined. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but turned my head away instead. He bit my neck! I couldn't help but thrust my hips forward, looking for friction.

"See? He's asking for it." He sucked bruises all over my neck.

"Mhmmm."

Funnily, I thought Patt would have misgivings about this, and Elijah would barrel forward, but since talking it out, Patt slipped into his role easily, while Elijah kept pausing.

Patt turned me around and pulled my shorts right below my ass cheeks. He grinded against me. The lockers were cold on my nipples and roughly rubbed against my peaks.

He turned me back to my front.

Elijah came up, taking a breath, and ripped my shorts and underwear down my body. Oh!

"You're such a slut for cock you're already hard and dripping."

"N-no, I'm not." But I was totally rock hard and dripping. I loved their aggressive manhandling.

"You prance around like this, tempting all red-blooded men." Patt slapped my upright, hard dick around.

"Ah!"

I tried to push them away, to no avail. I had forgotten how strong they are. That just caused me to moan more.

Elijah held both my wrists against the lockers above me with one of his hands. The position reminded me of how he had held my hands similarly our first night together camping. He ran his hands down my body, brushing my nipples, tickling my sides, and lightly pulling my balls.

"You're so responsive to every touch, just like..." Was he remembering that night too? "I need more room."

He laid me on a bench on my back. It was slightly sticky, like I was laying in spilled gatorade or something, but I didn't care.

Patt took hold of my hands above my head. At some point, he had undone his pants, because his hard length was bobbing as he straddled my chest. His cock slapped across my face. He dragged it down my cheek and across my lips, leaving a trail of his precome. I licked it. He slapped himself against my tongue. Finally, he fed me his cock. He started with shallow thrusts. I loved his taste and him stretching my mouth.

Elijah sat with his legs on either side of the bench. He spread my legs so they laid over his thighs. He played with my hole, but not to pleasure me or prep me, more as if he was sating a curiosity. He poked and proded, hooked a finger around my ring and pulled.

"Mhmmh!"

Patt's one hand still held my wrists tight. His other gripped my hair and pulled, bordering on painful. His thrusts increased. He tested going deeper. He tilted my head back and angled himself forward to find he had a straight shot down my throat. He pumped into me, grinding when he was in me the deepest. His balls hit my chin. Breathing was difficult. I was getting lightheaded.

Elijah lifted my legs, bending my thighs back as much as possible with Patt over me. He grinded his now naked cock against my hole. Zings of pleasure shot through me.

Patt's breathing stuttered as he set a punishing pace. He suddenly pulled out, stroked himself, and came all over my face! I stuck my tongue out to catch as much as I could.

"Fuck, angel, you're perfect! I mean, ugh, fuck, take it."

He swiped some come off my cheek and shoved two fingers into my mouth. I sucked them thoroughly. Patt was still hard! He replaced his fingers with his cock and used my mouth as a cockwarmer.

Elijah thrust into my hole! It stung but not too much. He had lubed his cock with something.

"Running around in your little shorts, giving us peaks of your bouncy ass. No man could resist," he said through his thrusts. I felt so full! His cock glided in and out of me. If only someone touched my dick.

He fucked into me hard and furiously, but almost completely avoiding my prostate! Only minimal brushes against it, which sent tingles of pleasure through me, only reminding me what I'm missing.

Elijah pulled out his cock, and, taking a page from Patt's playbook, came all over me. I shivered. I loved being covered in their spunk. His come landed on my thighs, my dick pointing straight up, my full balls, and my twitching hole.

Patt removed his rock hard cock from my mouth. I pouted. His eyes blazed.

Elijah threw me over his shoulder, tossing off my shoes.

"Put me down! You're making me dizzy!"

He slapped my butt to shut me up. We arrived in the showers.

He slid me down the front of his body. My sensitive skin rubbed against the rough fabric of his clothes. Yum. When my world was righted, I was still a little whoosie, and unceremoniously dropped onto the cold tile floor. Patt ripped a wide strip of cloth from the rags of my shirt hanging around my shoulders to created a gag!

"Color," he asked.

"Green."

He shoved it in my mouth and tied it behind my head.

Elijah ran his hands through their come on my skin. "You're a dirty cocktease."

I was roughly tossed around. They washed me head to toe. Their hands ran over every inch of me. Slapping my butt and lashering my dick and balls. Not enough for pleasure, just teasing touches that drove me wild. Patt pulled my back against his clothed front, one arm around my torso and locking my arms into place, the other circled my peck. He teased closer and closer, until he scraped one nail over my nipple.

"Mhmhh!"

He did it again then again, driving me crazy. Elijah stood inches in front of me enjoying the show.

Patt pinched!

"Aahhh!!"

He rubbed over my nipple soothingly at first then picked up the pace. Each pass went directly to my dick and hole. Patt's pants rubbed my ass cheeks from behind but my hole was empty. My dick was pulsing. Precome ran down my dickhead.

Elijah swiped and sucked it off his fingers! My hips bucked! Omg, omg. Both the limited stimulation on my head and the view of his flushed cheeks and eyes slipping closed as he savored my taste would be my undoing. Another drop built at my head. He swiped that too and licked it off his fingers before rubbing my other nipple.

Each of the guys played with my nipples differently, the stimulation too much! I was going crazy from the pleasure. They pinched and rubbed and caressed until my nipples were raw, but I never wanted them to stop. I arched as much as I could with Patt's muscular arm holding me. Gosh, he was so strong! I genuinely couldn't break his hold. My dick jerked at the reminder. And the nipple stimulation. Elijah intermittently swiped to gather more of my precome or just tease my dickhead and underside.

"Mhhahhamm!!"

I built higher and higher. If only someone filled my ass or gripped my dick, just once, just briefly! I whined and whined!

Patt's hoarse voice against my ear said, "Damn, you're twitching everywhere." He pinched my nipple again. "Your body's beautiful. I love having you in my arms, wound tight, warm, and desperate." He licked my ear.

"Uuaahmm!" Please! I would say if I could.

"He's a fountain. He won't stop dripping his sweet juices." Elijah got on his knees. My eyes widened, my knees shaking. Patt continued to twist my nipple. Elijah gave one lick across my leaking dickhead with his wide tongue, and I exploded!!

"AAHMMHH!!"

My body practically seized and my come spurted across Elijah's mouth and chest. He seemed frozen in shock, then gave my dick a few more licks, causing electric bolts throughout my body.

My orgasm was still rippling through me when Elijah turned me out of Patt's arms. His soapy hand slipped between my ass cheeks. He rubbed hard against my hole and twisted two fingers in me. I keeled forward, but he held me and fucked my hole with his thick slippery fingers. His wet shirt plastered against his buldging chest, defined abs, and peaked nipples.

"You want it from two jocks?"

My eyes ate them up. Yes, I did want it! I nodded my head. Oops, I corrected and shook my head. I squeezed my eyes shut. I couldn't think. Someone pinched my nipple again!

"Aughuh!" My moan was dampened by the gag and loud shower still going next to us.

It was steamy in here by now. They stripped off the rest of their drenched clothes. I was trying to catch my breath. My legs shook. Their wet, naked bodies made my mouth water. How did I get so lucky?

Patt bent me, my hands against a wall, and pushed his cock into me. He reached under me to fondle and pull my sensitive balls. I was sensitive everywhere.

He pulled out. I whineddd. Why did he stop?

Oh, Elijah pulled my arms back, holding on to my wrists like reigns and thrust into me. He moved up my arms for better purchase. His balls slapped against me almost painfully. Didn't that hurt his balls? I moaned and moaned, trying to meet his thrusts but too weak to do so.

They kept fucking me, as if they cared only about their own pleasure, only about getting themselves off.

They passed me back and forth, brutilizing my hole. They pounded into me! I don't remember when I got hard again, but I was on the edge before I knew it. Each getting a little rest between sessions and getting hornier and hornier, they became more aggressive and slammed into me harder and were almost feral with each turn.

My arms ached, my asscheeks ached, but most of all, I ached for one of them to touch my dick.

It was torturous, being filled and fucked so roughly and perfectly, but unable to reach the peak.

One of them twisted my nipples! "Aaahh!!" My eyes were blurry from the pleasure haze.

"Fuck! You're a slut for our cocks!" One of them panted.

They used my body how they wanted, which is exactly what I wanted. I liked being their sex toy they can't get enough of.

Out of no where, I came again!! Untouched.

"Of fuck! Oh fuck! He's sqeezing me so good." I was so out of it, their voices ran together. One pulled my chest up, showing the other that I was coming. Their groans echoed around us.

I was exhausted and spent. I barely felt them pass me back and forth one last time as they released in and on me.

Pleasure still shivered through me, but my body couldn't react anymore.

I collapsed on the ground. Someone took my gag off.

"Hatazzout," I mumbled.

"What's that, babe?"

I had to work really hard to enunciate, "That was hot."

"Fucking blissed." Elijah commented, his eyes half lidded as he perused my wrecked face and body. He leaned against the wall.

"Damn, forceful fucking is a workout!" Patt laughed, laid out on the floor next to me. "Letting Brycen choose is dangerous. Anything else you want, angel?"

"Yeah."

The guys groaned.

"You look so innocent, but you have such a dirty mind!"

I blushed. "Nevermind."

"Aw come on, we're just joking. We enjoyed that as much as you."

"Really?"

"What part of our multiple orgasms and sated bodies would make you think otherwise?"

"Fact," Elijah chimed in.

I lifted my arms, silently asking to be carried as the guys got up. Patt gave me a piggyback ride to our stuff.

"I want to edge you guys."

They paused.

Elijah licked his lips as if his mouth suddenly went dry. "That. I want to try that."