MNR Ch. 02: Casual Encounters Pt. 01

Story Info
A tale of taking her power back.
2.9k words
4.05
2.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously On...

Ch. 1 - Thursday night, my new roommate Charlie decided to have a casual masturbation session on the couch while I sat there...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday morning, first official day of a long weekend, home, with my new roommate Charlie Vey, still processing what had happened the night before...

By the time the morning had come, I'd almost forgotten that it was a long weekend and there was no work that day. Largely because my mind could barely stay on anything else other than desperately trying to diagnose what the hell had happened the night before. It felt like my whole world had been flipped upside down, and in so many ways.

For one, unless I'm getting all sorts of backwards messaging, that sort of thing isn't exactly normal, right? Someone fully, completely casually giving themselves a huge, wet and loud orgasm in the main living space next to their new roommate without any words or intention for them to be a part of it. That's weird, right? Again, I am not a prude, I love love and sexuality and all of that, to each its own and everything, but, there's usually so much more communication or clarification of what kind of space it is, and... all of that, right?Shiver.

The other big reality shift was whatever this new unfolding said about myrelationship with my new roommate; with Charlie. Was this a new normal? Was it a fluke? What about the agro energy? Like, where the hell does this go? Where do we go from here? I'd managed to avoid her after that intense and unique interaction, mostly because all I could do was sit with my thoughts. These thoughts. And I had no answers and honestly, I was terrified to leave my room and see her in what I thought was 'public' space.Sigh.

When I finally did get up and prep to leave my room, there was no sign of Charlie anywhere. I took advantage of the moment of freedom, did my bathroom needs, and started for some coffee when I realized that her shoes and bag were gone from the front door. "Oh good," I said with a sigh. I'm not fully sure why that was my innate response, and I don't want to feel that way about a person that I am legally sharing a lease with, but my non-conflict ass needed a break from the stress of whatever interaction was upcoming.

All in all, I was able to get through most of my usual morning routine before there was any sight (or sound) of her. I was all the way finished with breakfast and rinsing my plate for the dishwasher, watching reruns of some gameshow when I finally heard footsteps coming up the porch outside followed by the voice of Charlie talking, confirming it was her and not one of my neighbors.

She burst through the front door, the phone held between her ear and shoulder, tossing out some "uh-huh's" and such to whoever was telling whatever story on the other end. She made brief eye contact with me, gave me a quick smile and nod as she wrestled her denim jacket off her shoulders and flung it on the coat hook.

She stood there for a second, giving me a moment to take in what she was wearing; a tight red shirt that gripped her figure at each curve and showed off her mildly erect nipples. As she wriggled a little, putting her things away at the door, her heavy breasts danced and swayed beneath the stark red fabric.Hypnotizing.

She then B-lined for her room after kicking off her shoes, with the last thing seen before she passed the threshold of her room being her start to pull her shirt up and off, then closing the door behind her with her foot. I don't know if she knew it, but the door didn't close all the way, leaving a tempting crack wide enough for me to make out her shape when she passed back and forth. I think I leaned further over the counter without even realizing it, feeling that shift in my chest and the lightest moisture on my brow. From my angle which was very indirect, I could make out the line of her back and occasionally the backlit silhouette of her breast's edge from beyond her frame. And at one point, I could see the outline of her waist, hip, and much of her round ass.Stop looking! I looked away.

I could hear her still talking for a while, but only in faded mumbles. Honestly, I considered if maybe I should duck back into my room before she'd come out again at some point, but then, at the same time, it wasmy apartment (too, I guess). However, I didn't have time to fully commit to the decision either way as she came back out, now dressed in a pair of lavender short-shorts with frilly and free-flowing legs, and a different crop top, this time made from a hoodie which still dangled down her back underneath a messy bun of brown curls. "Hey, finally up?" she said casually as she crossed the living room to the other side of the counter-island, perching up on her long arms.

Uhm... I was speechless, but mostly because I was aware that I was speechless. I had no idea what to say as she stood directly opposite of me acting as if nothing had ever happened. WasI supposed to act like nothing had happened too? Did I even want to bring it up?

Luckily I didn't have to be the one to break the awkward silence. "What'd you do for breakfast?" she asked as friendly as could be.

"Uh, eggs," I finally mustered. "You? Uh, did you eat?" I stammered a little.

"Yeah. I met a friend from work for coffee. Had a muffin." She released her locked elbows and sunk to a stool, sitting and resting her chin on her hands, still looking at me engagedly. I fought to look back at her respectfully but I noticed that for a moment, how she was sitting, that the open bottom of her shirt met the edge of the counter, and though I couldn't see behind the wall of fabric, it seemed very much like her soft and large breasts must be resting on the countertop.Pay attention, man.

I sprung up, saying the first thing I could think of. "I thought you didn't work today," I chose, just trying to make it sound something like simple conversation.

"Yeah, I didn't. But, we just had to debrief, yesterday was wild in the office."Oh, was it? Maybe that explains... something? Everything?

"Word? What happened? If... you wanted to-"

"-Oh my fucking god, did I not tell you? Full transparency, I was fully not myself yesterday when I got home."OH!! "My fucking boss made a pass at me yesterday. Like, he's been a creepy bastard essentially the whole time, but yesterday he made contact." Her eyes widened as she told the story.

"Wait, shit, really?"

"Yep. Motherfucker got ass. I was bent over grabbing some files and shit when I feel a firm fucking 5-finger squeeze. I look up and shout "hey" or some shit and he's like 'Sorry, didn't see you there, must have bumped you' and kept walking. Like, the fucking fuck you didn't see me. Shitbag." She paused and looked up at me, "sorry. I've got a mouth."Now I'm thinking about her mouth... I don't know if this had always been a thing for me, but for some reason, her dirty mouth and propensity for avant-garde curse words was strangely titillating.

"No worries, but damn, that's fucked up. What'd you do?"

"I fucking chased his ass to his office and confronted him is what I did. I'm talking blind rage. I fucking hate being touched like that. I saw red, dude."

"I mean, yeah."Well there you have it, right?

"I told him 'I know he fucking grabbed my ass' and other shit I don't remember and he had the audacity to fucking admit it! That's the shit that messed me up. He said I have been giving him signs ever since I started there. Talking about how I don't wear bras and no panty lines and shit. Like, just 'cause I'm sex positive and like to be comfy doesn't mean you get to rub your filthy fingers over me. Fucking bullshit."

I really was invested in what she was saying and 100% agreed with everything, but, whatever she said about sex positive and all that, triggered my whiskers. "That's terrible. What are you going to do? Or whatdid you do? Did you report him?"

"That's what I was talking to Rosie about today. Like, I don't want to be one of those bitches that stays in some shitty job because she doesn't want - or can't - fight the system or whatever, but I also can't afford not to have a job. So I'm doing some risk management. But..." she looked away.

"But?" I don't actually know why I felt so confident with my questions and everything, I didn't reallyknow Charlie that well and I wouldn't say we were any sort of friends - barely acquaintances honestly. Our relationship up to this point had been completely situational. But, somehow, the familiarity of how she was talking to me mixed with the collective fuckery of this conversation, and, I guess, the automatic intimacy that had occurred from last night... I felt like I could talk to her in a more real way. "What happened?"

She looked up, maybe a little guiltily. "I may have fucked everything up..." I waited patiently for her to continue. "I said whatever I said to him in that office and he walked up to me and - sorry, this is a little graphic, you good?" I nodded. "He came up like he was hot shit and... I sort of let him. He got real close, like, closer than us right now," she said, pointing to the counter in between us, "and said 'I can tell that you want me' or some shit. Which - in retrospect, I should have like, bolted or something and got a witness, but, like, on instinct I leaned into him. His hand got full titty and I let him kiss me, or, made it seem like I was into kissing him."The absolute fuck???

My jaw accidentally dropped. I didn't want her to tell any of my feelings as she talked, you know, safe space and everything, but I was definitely stunned. "Seriously?" I said in astonishment.

"Bro, we made out for what felt like forever. He clearly wanted more, trying to get my shirt off and shit, but every time he'd get extra, I'd bite his lip and he'd back off."Why is she telling me all of this? "He started kissing down my neck at one point then whispered in my ear 'I want your mouth' and gestured down. Like, he fucking wanted me to suck him off full gag style; and I KNOW that motherfucker is a skull fucker. I could read it in his eyes. Bitch."

"Jesus," I said involuntarily.

"Yep. So I, sort of, slid my hand down his pants, grabbed his teeny little cock, rubbed it til it was hard or whatever, then fully gripped his balls and squeezed until he squealed like a little shitty pig and I told him 'I'm fucking gay, I will never want you or your fucking baby dick' andthen I left. So..." My jaw was on the floor. Also... gay??

"Damn, Charlie. Fierce!" I encouraged.

"Thanks," she looked up rather bashfully. "I'm scared I fucked it up though. Like, did I do too much and now it's on me? Can he fire me? Uhg - I fucking HATE men!" she said through gritted teeth and clenched fists.

I didn't blame her at all for that. "Men suck." And I don't pretend to be one of the good ones necessarily. But I definitely try.

"I went out, got some drinks, came home, just in a world of fuck off energy, y'know?"

Was this my chance? Should I bring up last night? "Fair. Uhm, about last-"

"-Rosie says wait until Monday to see what happens, but she'll back me up with HR if it comes to it. She thinks he'll probably be shitting himself all weekend and maybe it won't become something, but, I guess we'll see."Nevermind. I'll let it slide.

"Ah, yeah. Glad you have someone on the inside who can help with that."

"Sorry, I cut you off, you were saying something?"Or... Not.

"Oh, uh," I stammered, "I was just gonna - you had mentioned last night, and I was-"

Her hands shot up. "-oh fuck. Yeah. So... about that..."

"Ha, yeah, uh..."

"Sometimes, I get, sort of, an attitude, when I drink and shit, and well, with all that happened at work, I kind of, needed to, y'know, own my own world? If that makes sense?"I think so...?

"Yeah, totally, of course. I get it 100%." I... Lied??

She laughed a little. "I mean, it's 2023 so I figure we're not all hung up on stupid shit like nudity and people having fucking orgasms and shit, but I'm not always a dick about personal space. I hope anyway, haha."So, what does that mean exactly? "And you give off 'safe man' vibes so I feel like I can be myself around you, and around this space. I'm pretty open, y'know. I like to feel like I can do what I want and shit like that and get my needs met, so, thanks for being chill."Oh, that's what that means...

I won't lie, that created more questions than answers. What was she expecting? Was that going to be commonplace? Was she planning on some exhibitionist shit in the house? I... I don't know if I really minded per se, but it was definitely a foreign thought that I had to wrap my mind around. "Of course, makes sense. Do what you gotta do."I'm such a fucking non-conflict baby...

The energy fizzled out a little, we chatted about the day plans and other simple stuff before she went to her room saying she'd take a nap before she had a phone call or something. I tried to tidy up a bit once she left, but, I just couldn't get...certain things... off my mind. I felt really weird about it, but, the story she described, and honestly, the fact that she felt comfortable sharing it with me like that, it just got me riled up.

I excused myself to my bedroom and closed the door, lock and all, laid down on my bed and just let my thoughts drift. I was dazed. Having seen more of her than I frankly ever thought I would, made the imagining a lot more tangible.

I didn't know what her office looked like, but I imagined some nice upscale lawyery office with mahogany wood paneling and glass everywhere. I saw her walking to the end of the hallway to her boss's office where she stuck her finger in his chest and gave him a mouthful. I bypassed a bit of the dialogue as my mind really wanted to imagine this pseudo-sexual encounter. To see some weird white asshat with his scrunchy 'I drive a convertible and drink too much scotch' face and wispy hair get served. But then I saw his hands on her chest, pressing against her tits, same shirt she had on today. I didn't think about his lips, but I thought about hers. Pressed against his, pulling her lying bottom lip in her teeth. She was rough in my imagination. She crammed her tongue in his facehole almost as if she'd suffocate him.

Then my mind shifted to him escaping the grasp of her teeth, tongue, and lips and trying to entice her into a BJ with his eyes. They looked snakish. This isn't what she said happened, but I saw her slide down the wall behind her until she was lined with his waist, unzipping his jeans (I don't know if they had been jeans the whole time, but whatever) and, unfortunately, a large hammer-dick falling out in front of her (even in my imagination, I prefer a larger prick on a prick - menare gross...).

In my mind's eye, she takes it into her soft lips and gives it a sloppy back and forth. I think I stayed on that imagery a bit longer than I was comfortable with and when I came out of that little mini-trance, she popped up, looked him square in his eyes and gripped his shaft, squeezed with Athenian strength, called him some hot, cursy names, spat in his face and left.

I... came...

I almost never came to only the thoughts swimming in my head, so clearly, she unlocked something in me that just made every bit of this more real. Every breath felt deeper, heavier, more vibrant. It was... SHE wasSO HOT. And yes, she was attractive, definitely, but I think more than that, what was so hot was her confidence, her attitude, her take no shit approach, her man hating even. She just exuded an ownership of the space around her in a way that both turned me onand inspired me.Well... let's see where this goes...

I cleaned myself up, went back into the kitchen andactually tidied up and then sat down to play some video games on the big screen, headphones and everything. I don't know what's upcoming in this newfound situation-ship, but, maybe today would just be normal.

Haha, fucking yeah right...