MNR Ch. 03: Casual Encounters Pt. 02

Story Info
Sometimes the most alluring things aren't sexual at all.
3.1k words
4.46
1.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously On...

Ch. 1 - Thursday night, my new roommate Charlie decided to have a casual masturbation session on the couch while I sat there...

Ch. 2 - The next morning, Charlie tells a story about an incident at work, one that's... hotter than expected...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same day, a few hours later. Back to my game...

My game wasn't particularly loud but it was loud enough that I was a little startled when Charlie emerged from her room (her door being nearest to the couch, so I saw her suddenly appear in my periphery). She was on the phone already and still wearing the same loose outfit as before, which from my seated angle meant I could ever so slightly see up her shirt for a quick second when she passed by. I wasn't staring, but, I can't say I didn't notice.

I don't remember what she was talking about and most of her conversation was responsive for a while, other than one long moment where she was retelling the same story she told me, which from the one or two times my game was quiet enough to overhear, it was just about the same.

I don't remember how long I was able to mind my own business but, being real, I held out with ease until sign of what would become my new normal. Let me explain, when Charlie said she was sex positive, with the previous night as any indicator, it felt like anything could happen, but it turned out that the line about 'casual nudity' and 'being able to do what she wants, etc' was the real gold nugget.

A few minutes into her softly pacing around the open-concept living room/kitchen layout of my apartment, she'd stepped into view, fidgeting with the collection of plants that sat by the far window. On a higher, harder to reach hanging plant, she reached up, revealing the soft underside of her breast. This happened a few times in a row as she pulled dead petals off a flowering bush. She was sideways facing to me, so it was unfortunately easy to train my eyes at her midsection and wait for another slip of which there were many.

It felt wrong, and it probablywas wrong, to witness her like that; probably why voyeur itself often lands in the subsections of adult websites. There's no consent, which for me had never been the pleasure. I always hoped or built in my mind when I could that there was some knowledge and agreement from the viewee but, beyond my arousal, I knew it likely wasn't the case. And so voyeur stayed on the computer screen where it felt safer and less "stalkerish" but this... this was happening in my own house. Also, the night before fucked me up. I'd been trying to figure out the "rules" if there even were any.

I watched as a few more times, her shirt rose up her breast, uncovering the rose-pink line of her areola then fell again as she shifted. My breathing shifted right along with her. I felt that sinking 'this isn't happening' feeling in my chest and stomach, I felt sweat start to form on my brow. This was nothing like the incident on the couch, but it still triggered a rush within me. It felt naughty to see what seemed in itself 'not naughty'. But I couldn't stop watching. Despite my game, my eyes were fixed. That was, until...

Until she finished plucking at the plant and she turned, leaning her back against the windowsill, her one hand still pressing the phone to her ear, the other in the air, her using one nail to pry dirt from underneath another. She looked downward, I looked away, back at my screen, but still with her in my periphery. The voyeur was over, there was nothing to see, no need to listen in, just-Where is her hand going???

After her little moment of self-grooming, her hand went to her shirt, presumably to adjust her crop top down as far as the fabric could go, but she didn't do that. With her fingers, she gripped the hem of her top and flipped it up, instantly exposing the entirety of her left breast. I gulped then realized my eyes were laser-focused on her chest, unaware of her gaze.Shit, did she see me staring? I scanned my eyes upwards to see her face as I forced my view back to my screen. On the way, I looked and she wasn't looking at me at all. She was looking the other way entirely.I don't think she saw me.

But now to contend with the fact that her breast was hanging out, and for what reason? I gave it a second, staying focused on my game, trying not to reveal that I was aware of her actions, but then I looked back at her and her hand was holding and she was massaging and her nipple was hardening, and... it was happening again.Holy fuck!!

I felt every fiber of my body tense, as if it were fighting off the virus of this arousal. I didn't want to cave to the pressure of it. I kept tricking myself into thinking it wasn't even happening. She simply stood there, leaning, staring off, massaging her chest, andtalking on the phone!!?? I'd almost forgotten that she was on the phone this whole time. Who was she talking to? What were they talking about? Was it someone with some sexual chemistry? Was it somehow stimulating?

Almost unconsciously I paused the game, listening through my headphones as I heard "uh-huh. Of course he did, he's a prick." Before she started listening to her caller again, all while kneading her soft, supple breast. There was no sign of any vocal shift that would say to me she was turned on. Nothing in the little bit of context clue to say it was a sexual conversation.Was it not? Was she just doing this?

I paid a little more attention, as she continued to hold herself, as she gave witness to every feature of her breast in broad daylight, clearly in my line of sight. Each time I inhaled, I felt it deep in the well of my stomach. This couldn't be happening in... real life. Soon though, she moved, stepping away from the window and crossing in between the TV and me, still holding her chest, but passing quickly, I presume out of courtesy. Which means this wasn't necessarily mindless in the sense that she knew I was there. Was it possible she wanted me to see? No, she wanted to own her own space. That's what she said earlier. It didn't matter that I was there. I was irrelevant. And somehow, that was hotter than any other meaning I could make up in my mind.

It took everything in my strength not to follow her with my eyes as she went back to the kitchen area behind me. So the next time Isaw her was about 10 or 15 minutes later when she brought a snack and leaned against the back of the couch.

She engaged me, tapping my shoulder until I looked over, mouthing the words "you want?" as she offered me a little cut of cheese sandwiched between Ritz crackers. I smiled and took it, then saw past her hand as, still, her nipple hung out past the line of her shirt. I could have choked I gulped so hard. The greatest pain was looking away, wishing so badly I could have been invisible and kept looking without alerting her to what I saw, which clearly looked to be accidental. I took the cracker and swung back to my game, upset at what I could no longer see.

But it didn't take long before there was another opportunity to have her in my line of sight. She seemed to grab a few more cracker sandwiches for herself before crossing my path again quickly and then landing on the far end of the couch, this time huddled up against the big pillow, her feet drawn in as her legs bent, her knees pressed against her chest. She held herself in that somewhat fetal, self-cuddled position for a while, finishing the last of her snack.

The problem this time was that unlike earlier, she could very much see my game being played on the big screen, so I couldn't exactly stop and stare or let my eyes even drift too hard in her direction in case she realized I was watching her more than my game. But I stole glances, maybe hopeful I'd see something, or just out of sheer fascination with her. It was mostly nothing additional or revealing but eventually, one of these glances proved a return to this strange casual/sexual dance she was doing.

At one point when I looked over for a second, first scanning her face to see the direction of her gaze, which was looking off into the kitchen area, then I let my eyes fall down over her body when I saw that her free hand had moved from hugging her legs to her chest and was now playing with the fabric of her shorts.

From what I could see, there wasn't much to her actions, nothing blatantly sexual, but as short as her pants were, it was revealing. Dark curls of unshaven hair crept out down the first few inches of her exposed thigh. Tracing upwards, her fingers clung to the fabric edge, tossing it from side to side, thusly half the time, exposing almost all of her thick, hairy bush, and a peek at the pink of her lips.Am I drooling...? I only saw for a second before I knew better and returned to my game.

I played a bit more then let my eyes wander back to her. Her chest was still covered by her legs but between her feet, and between the fabric opening, I saw more of her again. Her fingers this time had migrated from the shorts themselves to twisting the thick of her hair into little knotty circles around her fingertips, then smoothing them out again.Oh fuck... it was so fucking casual and absent of any clear intention to get off or anything like that. She just kept her hand busy like it was a fidget toy.Why does this turn me on so much? I looked away again.

The next time I returned to witness her was the last in this moment. Her hand continued to stay lurking down there, but this time graduating past her messy hair and now to a much more exposed canvas as her finger drew up and down the outer lip of her vagina, softly caressing, no sign of insertion, no sign of stimulation, just that gentle motion. She was even talking about something, a movie I think, while her hand just...Wait...

Her finger paused its up-and-down rubbing against her, but it did not get taken away. Instead, it pressed inward, moving past the labial doorway and into the soft, wet pink, quickly danced around, never going deep, and then withdrew, bringing with her fingertip a long strand of her own wetness. Her hand glided upwards and upwards until it reached her mouth, and between whatever words she was saying, entered her lips and she sucked her finger clean, pulled it out and kept talking. It only lasted a few seconds but I swear it felt like a life-Oh shit, she's looking at me. Her eyes suddenly moved, her gaze landing on me, in my eyes. We saw each other.

I wanted to dive behind the couch and army crawl into my room, lock the door and hide.She caught me. She fucking caught me. My eyes darted back to the TV as fast as they could but there was no universe where she would believe I didn't just see all of what she had just been doing. And a few seconds later, I thought my heart would explode as she called out "hey."

In another life, I was an actor, but even with that I had no confidence that I could pull off the heist of pretending my innocence, but I paused my game, pulled my headphones back and turned to her, eye contact, looking nowhere else. "Yeah?"

She turned the phone away from her ear and mouth and looked at me. "Do you want to watch a movie tonight? I just got a good recommendation." I could not have sighed relief any louder.

"Oh yeah, totally," I said, "sounds great."

"Awesome," she said, thrusting herself forward as she kicked her legs out and muscled off the couch. "I'm gonna go to the store next door real quick and get snacks and stuff, I totally finished the crackers, sorry. And we need, like, real movie food." I nodded and smiled. "Oh, maybe a pizza?" I nodded harder. "Sweet. I'm gonna get changed."

She walked into her room and I thought for a moment that I could let my body reset from the rush of tension that it had absorbed in the few fleeting seconds. But then, her door didn't close...

By the time I realized there was no hit of the door closing as she left the living room, she was already removing her clothes. At first, her back was to me and I saw as she pulled her shirt off over her head then seconds later dropped her shorts to the floor, all while still managing to maintain her phone call. She kicked her shorts up with her toes and flung them on her bed and stretched.

She raised her free arm up to the ceiling, standing on her tip-toes then landing back on her heels. Then she leaned forward, dropping her head towards the floor, her butt jutted out and up and her hairy lips thrust back and out. Then she stood again.

She walked over to her closet and I lost sight of her for a moment, which was good as I could reset and look at the TV. But soon enough she was back in view in the doorframe, tossing a wide-necked sweater and a long skirt on the bed to wear. But before she would get dressed, while still talking, she sat at the edge of her bed, facing out towards the living room but not looking at me, and ran lotion over her body.

Every single part of her was visible. Even more than I had seen the night before, no clothing to cover any part of it. I saw in a flash the full curvature of her shoulders, her sides, her hips, her legs, her feet. I could see the full contour of her body-hair, how it collected in the luscious valley between her legs. At some point, from this angle, I could see hair under her arms which I liked as well. She looked up.Shit. I looked away.

I hate to say I angled my face so that I could see her as well as plausibly stay focused on my game. I didn't like the potential 'creep factor' of this real time voyeurism, but it felt equal parts my desire to witness as it did her desire to be able to have that freedom. I didn't know well enough at the moment, but it felt that if I had looked at her directly even, she may not even have minded, as if she was redefining her naturality and sexuality. I don't know. Maybe I just wanted to look. Maybe she was okay being seen?

Her one handed lotioning started with her shoulders and worked its way down her chest. She massaged her breasts so tenderly, but also with a rough and quick jerking energy, getting around the curves and hills of herself. At one point, I could make out that she spent some time pulling at her nipples for whatever reason. My breathing intensified. Her hand drifted downward, covering her stomach and sides in lotion then driving her fingers through her wealth of hair, pulling on loose strands and flicking them away.

She seemed for just a moment to linger down there, to rub in a way that arguably was more than just applying the moisturizer. Before getting more lotion on her hands and continuing to her legs, I saw as she pulled at her lips a few times, almost as if she was airing herself out. I don't know.

When she finished, she tossed the sweater on and then the skirt, nothing else. The sweater had a very wide collar area which crept around one shoulder and then left the other exposed. Wearing nothing underneath, the crest of her breast seemed to show, especially now that I had seen them in full.

I don't know how directly I looked or how long I had been possibly staring, but she stood and made way for the front door. For whatever reason, I instinctively paused in case she needed to say something to me. In so doing, I heard the last few sentences of her side of the phone call. "Okay, I'm gonna head out, call you later. Tell Mom and Dad I love them or whatever, well, tell Mom, Dad can suck it. Love you, bye."Wait wait wait wait... Mom and Dad?? Was she on the phone with a sibling that whole time!?

She gathered her things, waved bye and left. I don't even know what I really saw. The thoughts that played in my head were louder than this semi-sexual chain of events; her rubbing herself, tugging softly at her nipples, playing with her bush, and then fully tasting herself. It was a voyeuristic paradise.

So many little fantasies played out in my head. So many moments of "I'm not really seeing this, am I?" I had seen her fully fuck herself the night before, but still, somehow, this was a trick in my mind as if I'd never seen anything before. As if each time I saw a new glimpse of her body, the moment before hadn't happened. Something about all of that really met me in the core of my arousal. Was this my new thing?

Fuck this game, I need a shower, I thought to myself as I went to go... take care of a few things before she got home. This morning revealed a lot, gave a lot of context to this person I now shared my home with. Very curious to see where this thing was going to go.