MNR Ch. 04: One won't Kill You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I definitely freaked out at that, not gonna lie. I HATED the idea of alcohol being on my body. "Charlie!" I yelled. I felt like a big baby, but...

That was enough for me to step out of the hypnosis of this whole situation. I grabbed a paper towel from the table and wiped it off, but I wanted out at that point. Not in a terror way, just, the facade had shifted and I couldn't even fathom what was truly going on. A girl I barely knew, my new roommate, was sitting next to me, upping the wildness from what she'd done before, literally fucking a bottle of beer on my couch.What the Christ is going on?

I shifted, trying to gain leverage to get off the couch but suddenly Charlie's leg dropped over my lap and held me down. I looked up at her as she shook her head 'no'.Okay, you win...

She then pulled the bottle out of herself, held it up in the air, locked eyes with me then tipped the last little bit of beer still in it out onto the floor behind the couch uncaringly.Fuck!!! My carp- I wanted to get up, to say something, even yell, but before I could move, I felt her leg tense up on my lap. I wasn't going anywhere.

She then slid her tongue along the neck of the bottle, wetting it before she inserted it back inside of her and masturbated furiously, quickly, deeply. "God fucking damnit! This feels SO FUCKING GOOD! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna-" She released a long and loud yell of pleasure, louder than anything I'd heard before, almost comically loud. "Jesus fucking christ," she said, breathing heavily and still lightly moaning on the exhales.

She finished, still pinning me down, the bottle resting softly inside of her as she worked to catch her breath. She no longer looked at me. She was in a different world now. And I don't know where I was. I wanted to think, for a second, that I was used to this by now, but like hell I was. This was crazy. This FAR exceeded any fantasy or turn-on I'd ever had. This was brand new ground. This wasn't just a voyeuristic entanglement with an exhibitionist, this was some type of domming. This was damn near a sex act. And I was involved,wasn't I?

Once she had recovered, she pulled the bottle out and up, stood, sucked the bottle clean, placed it on the table, ate one last piece of popcorn then started to walk away.

Before fully passing me, she let her hand knock against my face and lightly patted my cheek with her moist hand (moist with what, I don't know). "I told you, one won't kill you," and she went into her room leaving me overwhelmed andvery confused.

As I said, this was the moment that every-fucking-thing changed. The presence of alcohol was the least of it. The very strange evolution of our situation-ship, that change had only just begun to spiral into the unimaginable.

12