Moaning of Mom in Home

Story Info
Son witnesses his mom's rape or pleasure?
1.6k words
2.68
24.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hydra89
Hydra89
9 Followers

Sam is a kid, who lived in a big house with his mom, Sira.. Sira is a sexy women with phat ass and medium size boobs with 5'4" height.Sam's dad is dead in mobster fight.

Sam has too many bullys, who tortured him mostly. Sira even cannot handle the matter rather she got teased for her sexy body.

One day everything changed a 6'4" tall hung guy like a demon came to sam's home. He is a mafia off underground. sam knew him, he accidently expose his camp to police & now he has found him. Sam apologised but he wanted his revenge. At the time, sam's mom showed up & heard the matter.Dav & sira negotiated that they would help to build another in terms of Safety.

Davon: I like your word lady, bt if anything goes against my will, i will kill sam.

Sira: oh!! no sir.. that won't be necessary..

Davon: I like to stay with you as i need to be hide..

sam: sure..bt please don't do us any harm..

Davon clarified that if sam & sira dont cooperate they will all die.

@

They arrived at their house..After dinner davon demand to sleep in the masterbed, which belongs to siras. But She agreed. Sam don't like that he kicked out his mom from her own bedroom.As davon got the masterbed, sam's mom gone to guestroom.

locking the room davon goes to washroom and found some two nighty of sam's mom.He likes the odor of the dress.Then he goes to bed and again gets the odors of a woman. As sira maintained herself perfectly, full room is lika a paradise for davon.

_One thing about davon, davon is not only a mafia, also a bodybuilder, also a rapist. he fucked all her enemies wives, daughter, sister mercilessly. He used to take serums for his dick which is 8 inch & enough fat. All the lady memeber of his team used to fuck him for his sexual power. But davon doesn't touch any women like 2 years for his underground life.

Davon quickly get up at morning and headed downstairs but sira &sam is in their sleep. Davon gets very hungry but found nothing. So he went to guestroom to wake sira. Just before he knocked, he peaked from window, sira's mom ass cheek is mostly exposed then. Davon immediately gets hard in his pant as he sees this type of scene for a long time.Then he goes to sam room & called him.

Sam rushly open the door & "good morning, davon. whats the matter.."

Davon: Get me something to eat, nerd

sam shows him the kitchen perfectly so he could find food next time..

At 9 o' clock, sira come to dining & takes her meal, she apologised to be late..she firmly dressed though, davon started to think nasty of her.

In the fear of mafia davon, sam forgot to return money to his bullys. They threatened that they would fuck his mom instead.

' knock at the door'....

sam quickly told the consequences & told her mom to hide as he hadn't had the money. Davon told sam to open the door, and sam did in fear.

Sam's bully Started to hit him as soon as he opened the door. 7 of them beat sam & throw him to his sofa. When they get inside they saw davon.They avoid davon and goes for sam. Now then caught one of them and kill him by choking.Sound of breaking bone has brought the silence. Main bully comes forward and davon gives him a punch on his nose..

Sam realised, davon just murdered 2 men in his house, 5 of remaining starts to fight bt in a tinkle of eye he killed them all. Sam & sira gets panicked.Davon called his fellow men to clear the dead body. In next 1 hour everything gets normal, seems nothing happened. But sam understands perfectly devons power & ability that day. In next 3 days davon almost solved all sam's & sira's problem like a man of the house.

-----real fun begun-----

There are two room upstairs & two room downstairs. Waterline was damaged of the downstairs room,which is guest room for lomg time. So, siras mom used the master bed's bathroom mostly as her dressee are there. Davon just brings some of his cloth else nothing. So, devon and sira both used the room. At fourth night, sira goes to her room to sleep & davon goes to sams room. Sam isnt ready for the moment. Nothing is gone outseen from don davon, he finds out his porn addiction and vast collection of teen & milf.Davon talk a lot about pornography to sam. Sam confessed, he Just bet online, play video games & watch porn nothing else.

That night they watch some porn of brazzers and blacked raw ang burn their meat together. Sam leakes several times on his 5 inch dick, but he hardly ignore davones 8 inch penis, which is like a snake roaring while watching. Sam in these days only sees davons muscle, now he is watching his Bbc, though he is a brown guy.Davons dick looks like 4 times fatter than sam. Davon get back to masterbed and sleeps enjoying beautiful smell of sira's dress. But sleep is not in his eyes.He opened a ward drop and finds a bra of sira, he searched & found some of bras of her.He sniffs the bra for so long and cums in his hand after a long time. he cleaned himself and goes sleeping.

next morning, he heard sira calling him for breakfast. he remembered last night porn and bra moment & laughed. He opens the door and greets sira. Sira first time sees davon in shorts, she stares at his crutch, there is hard rod in his pant.She shocked and got away.

Sira cannot forget the scene of davon in his boxer. Sam and davon works for davon job, while sira staring davon body like a bee. Davon got some goods and bring them to downstairs room. So sira lost her bed again,but where she is gonna sleep now?

----At night----

They decided sam gonna sleep on sofa and sira got to sleep in the sam's room. At 12 o clock, davon peeks to sams room and see sira halk naked, he checked sam and Master bate watching her half naked body.

--- On the 6th day,

Davon: I see sam has faced difficulties to sleep in sofa, lets re arranged the room.

sam: gets mom the masterbed & and you & me will be in my room..

Davon: No!!!! Your mom stays in Masterbed with me and u back to your room.

sam : but there is only one bed!!

Davon: Shut up!! thats final..

Sira heared all from upstairs, she gets shocked and afraid hearing his voice.sira comforts his son," thats fine son, just a matter of two days."

That night, sira dress coverly and shares the bed with davon.Everything goes normal.Sam peeked several times if the davon does something to his mom.Davon saving his energy for further days...

After 2 days, as goods are gone, davon still demands to stay sira in his room as he cannot sleep alone.Sam doubts something bad happen..

At 10th day, davon exposed his lust.

Sam is watching a milf interracial porn on internet before bed.The he. decided to peek in masterbed. He failed as the windows are tightly closed that night.He feared and Knock the door. His mom sira answered the door in his regular nighty," shh! Don't sound he is gonna wake" & closed the door. next morning, he noticed something strange in his mom, his dress becomes sluttier. Davon slapped his mom's ass like he is her husband.

To know the truth sam sets e hidden cam in the masterbed & seas what he doubts....

They passionately fuck each other on the masterbed.bt davon finds out about camera & got angry to sam.

Davon: Yes! we did sex!! so what? porn is not enough for u, nerd?

Sira got ashemd for getting exposed to her son...

Sam : sorry sir.but...

Davon: I should kill you on the 1st day...

sira: please, come down.he did a mistakes.

Davon went away....

sira confessed to sam, she had to comfort him as they know how dangerous he is!!

Days change for sam....

Every Night davon fucks sira mostly like 4 hours, door open, in various position, and forced sam to see the sex.Her mom's moaning getting louder days to days. Sam witnessed how davons 8 inch dick digging his mom everynight.

Thats gone for a month & sam does not need sea his moms sex.but every night he hears screaming of his mom. With her mom, he could imagine, how wide Her legs go, how rapidly he beat-up moms pussy.

----3 months long, davon & sira do sex in every corner of his home.Sam brings his mom pill and condoms. Sam washed Their cloth in bathroom while they are fucking in the bathtab...this type of humiliation has gone on sam.

Sam went out for one week for davons job, when he returns things got worse. Davon and his mom stays nude in home and davon picture the wall of Their cuddle moment.

sam noticed his mom cannot walk properly. He asssumed that bastards anal fucked his mom.Davon got to his business after 4 month..& sam & sira lives like before..But sira is not same lady, his beautiful pawg ass is taken by davon. Davon tattoed his name on sira's pawg ass." Only for devon"

Everything just got normal. On day a small army approach.. it was davon.

Davon: i changed my business. from today i stay with you guys.

sam: in fear, pleasure sir

Davon greets sira & kissed on her lips & paws her ass.

Davon: meet dr.rita. She is my pesonal doc,she will take care of sira's health.

Sam: why so sir?

Davon : hahah...cause i fuck your mom every night from now...

Sam hears the moaning of them last 2 years... are they gonna fuck more...?

Hydra89
Hydra89
9 Followers