Model and Butterfly

Story Info
A married couple swaps with a pair of women for a night.
2.1k words
4.18
21.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark looked over at his wife, Janet, who was lying on the beach lounger next to him. He was happy to see the contented smile on her face. It was the 2nd day of their vacation, and they were savoring the contrast between the warm Caribbean sun and the cold weather they had left behind at home. Mark was not as big a fan of lying around on a beach as Janet was, but he agreed to a trip like this now and then because he knew how much Janet enjoyed it. And he enjoyed the scenery, both the aquatic form and the bikini-clad form. After 20 years of marriage Janet was confident enough to not mind his wandering eyes. If fact, she would occasionally point out a particularly sexy woman and they would enjoy a quiet conversation about the woman.

The day before Janet had drawn Mark's attention to an absolutely gorgeous woman who was lounging about 30 feet away from them. She had the flawless skin and toned, slim figure of a fashion model. They'd started referring to her as Model as they speculated about where she was from, what she did for a living, and what kind of man she was with. They were still talking about her when another woman came out and lay down on the lounger next to Model. This woman, who they nicknamed Butterfly in honor of a small tattoo on her shoulder, filled her bikini nicely too. She was curvier than Model, and her big breasts appeared to be in danger of spilling our of her bikini top. Mark and Janet were trying to guess whether Model and Butterfly were just friends when Butterfly answered the question by leaning over and giving Model a lingering kiss.

Today Model and Butterfly had picked a spot right in front of Janet and Mark. Mark had enjoyed their proximity all morning. Butterfly, like Janet, seemed content to lay in the warm sun for hours at a time. Model was more prone to getting up every half hour or so to take a short walk down the beach or wade out in the water for a bit. Mark enjoyed discreetly watching them whether they were coming, going, or lying on a lounger. It made a pleasant day on the beach even more enjoyable.

Mid-afternoon Mark went for a walk to stretch his legs. When he returned he found that Janet and Butterfly had started up a conversation. That evening over dinner Janet filled him in on what she had learned. Butterfly was a lawyer, and she met Model in the lady's room at her firm's office. Model had been meeting with another lawyer at the firm. They had been dating for about 8 months, and this was Model's first relationship with a woman. Of course Janet had learned Butterfly and Model's real names, but she and Mark thought it was more fun to continue referring to them by the nicknames they'd come up with earlier.

The next morning when Janet and Mark got to the beach they found that Butterfly and Model were already there and had saved a couple of loungers next to them. They sat down next to the pair, and Janet and Butterfly resumed their conversation. Mark and Model occasionally made a comment, but things really seemed to click between Janet and Butterfly and their conversation continued effortlessly all day. Mark and Model continued their usual pattern of occasionally taking walks, wading out in the water, or grabbing snacks. Halfway through the afternoon Mark got up to take another walk and Model asked if he would mind if she joined him. They enjoyed their first real conversation with each other as they walked, and Mark found that Model was as funny and smart as she was beautiful. He enjoyed being in her company and checking out her gorgeous, bikini-clad figure as they walked.

When they returned, Butterfly announced that she and Janet had decided that the four of them were going to dinner together that evening. Mark and Model agreed that sounded like a good plan. Later when they returned to their room to get ready for dinner, Janet excitedly told Mark that part of her conversation with Butterfly that day had been much more intimate than the previous day. They had talked in detail about their sexual experiences and preferences. Butterfly had been particularly interested in hearing about Janet's experience with women. Janet admitted that she had only been with a woman once during a 3some she enjoyed with Mark a few years earlier, and that the other woman had been more into Mark than her. It had been fun, but she didn't feel she'd truly experienced sex with a woman yet. Butterfly assured her that when she did it with an experienced woman it would be a memorable experience. Mark could tell that Janet was turned on by the conversation and that she had a bit of a girl-crush on Butterfly.

Dinner that night was the first time the four saw each other fully clothed, having only seen each other at the beach previously. They liked what they saw, the women all in nice dresses that flattered their figures and Mark in slacks and a well fit dress shirt. Dinner was excellent and the conversation flowed smoothly. During dessert the conversation turned more sexual and Model got everyone laughing as she related a story about a pair of roommates she had dated a couple of years earlier who had decided that one of them got to take her out on even-numbered days while the other got to take her out on odd-numbered days. Apparently the even-numbered guy hadn't thought things through and freaked out at the end of a 31-day month when he realized his roommate got to be with her 2 nights in a row.

As the laughter subsided Mark said he was glad he didn't have to restrict his fun times with Janet to only even or odd days. Butterfly flashed a challenging smile at him and asked if he would be willing to give Janet up for one night? Mark remembered what Janet had said about her conversation with Butterfly earlier in the day and suddenly realized that she might be asking for real, not just in a joking way. He looked at Janet and could see that she was nervous about how he would answer but that she was definitely not indicating that he should say no. Model put a hand on his arm and said, "I think it would be hot to change things up just for one night."

Mark felt a buzz of excitement inside about the possibilities being suggested, but he feared that he had misunderstood someone's intent or that Janet might not really be ok with it. He looked at her again, and she quietly said, "I want to do it if you do."

Turning back to Butterfly, Mark said, "OK, you're on. You can take Janet back to your room, and I'll take Model to ours." He leaned toward Janet and gave her a quick kiss and whispered, "Have fun." Janet was too excited and nervous to reply audibly, but she gave his hand a squeeze before standing up and walking out hand in hand with Butterfly. Then he and Model stood up. Mark put his arm around her waist and guided her out the door and toward his room. They were passionately kissing before they even made it to the door. As they entered the room Model proclaimed that she'd gone months without a hard cock inside her and she wanted one now. She dropped her dress to the floor and barely gave Mark a minute to savor how fantastic she looked in her sexy lingerie before it was on the floor too and Model was on all fours on the bed encouraging Mark to hurry up. He wasted no time getting undressed, getting onto the bed behind her, and thrusting his hard cock into her wet pussy.

Butterfly and Janet took things more slowly. Butterfly was aware that Janet was aroused but also nervous, and she did her best to make Janet feel comfortable. They slowly kissed and touched each other, gradually removing items of clothing so the touching could extend further. Butterfly could barely hold back when Janet's full breasts were exposed. She gently caressed one while lowering her mouth to the other, kissing Janet's nipple and caressing it with her tongue. Janet let out a lustful moan that let Butterfly know that arousal was winning out over nervousness. Before long she had removed the last of Janet's clothing and lowered her mouth to Janet's very wet pussy. It didn't take long before Janet was shaking through her first orgasm with a woman.

Model and Mark made good use of their time together. After their first round of orgasms, they only rested a couple of minutes before Model closed her mouth around his cock and quickly brought it back to full hardness. She then lay on her back, spread her long, toned legs, and asked him to fuck her again. She'd had plenty of fingering and oral with Butterfly over the last few months, and tonight she just wanted to be fucked. The feeling of a hard, hot cock thrusting into her pussy was something she'd been craving, and she was going to enjoy as much of it as possible tonight.

Janet was a little timid about going down on a woman, but she was determined not to let the opportunity pass her by. She kissed her way down Butterfly's body, finally tasting a wet pussy for the first time. She found the flavor to be better than she'd expected and the sensuality of being so intimately connected with a woman to be very erotic. She began exploring with her tongue and fingers, following her instincts and occasional verbal cues from Butterfly. Before long Butterfly was moaning through an orgasm, and Janet was struck by how powerfully erotic it was to hear, see, feel, and taste another woman's orgasm.

A few hours later Janet made her way back to her own room. She opened the door and slipped inside as quietly as possible and was stunned by the sight in front of her. Model's body was truly fabulous, and the sight of her husband's cock thrusting into Model's pussy made her look even more sensuous. It was apparent from the way Model was moaning that she was close to an orgasm, and Janet unconsciously began slowly sliding a finger across her own clit as she watched. Soon another orgasm overtook Model, and then she and Mark gradually came to a stop. Janet felt intensely proud and attracted to her man to see how much pleasure he'd been able to give this gorgeous, sexual woman. She stepped forward and said hi. Mark and Model both got up and embraced her in an intimate, 3-way hug, and Model whispered in her ear, "Thank you for sharing him with me tonight." Then Model got dressed and headed back to her own room.

Janet and Mark continued to hold each other for another minute. Then they got into bed. Mark was too worn out for any more fucking, but he could feel Janet's arousal and was quickly able to give her another orgasm with his fingers and mouth. Then they fell asleep with his arms around her.

EPILOGUE

A few months later Janet was browsing through a magazine and came across an ad for a travel company that featured a picture of Model and an attractive man strolling down a beach together. Model really was a model! That night in bed Janet mentioned to Mark how hot it had been for her to watch him fuck Model that night on their vacation. They had talked about that night several times since it happened, and it always got them both aroused. She ran her fingers along Mark's hardening cock as they reminisced about their experiences with Model and Butterfly. Then Janet told Mark she wanted to watch him masturbate while he thought about Model. "And I have something to help you with that., she said with a mischievous smile. She reached into a drawer of her nightstand and pulled out the ad featuring Model who was looking as sexy as ever in a vibrant red bikini.

As Mark looked at the picture of Model and remembered her long, toned legs wrapping around his back and pulling him deeper into her, his hand went to his cock and he began stroking. Janet started touching herself as she watched her man look at the ad and remember that fabulous night. She scooted over closer to get a good look at the raw sexuality of her man stroking his cock. And her own body responded powerfully as she touched herself and remembered how hot it had looked to watch her man fuck Model. Within minutes they both experienced powerful orgasms, Mark's cum shooting all over Janet's tits. He helped her clean up and then they snuggled together and slept contentedly.