Model Misbehavior

Story Info
A young Doberman wins a date with his favorite online model.
19.5k words
4.7
22.6k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by the ancient Goddess Hera has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter, the Instagram model Madeline Mayfly holds a contest for her fans and followers to win a date with her, and thanks to the lucky winner, a cocky young Doberman, she has much more fun on her evening out than she ever expected.

*

"Hey there all my lovely little followers. I hope I haven't kept you all waiting too long to see me." A stunning young woman started to speak, her scarlet-painted lips purring out every word.

"I've got a very special announcement to make today, so you're all going to want to pay extra close attention."

A camera panned out to reveal more of the sultry girl addressing it. She made it clear from her body language and the tempting grin she wore that she knew exactly how beautiful a woman she was, and she had no shame in showing it off. An elegantly alluring face highlighted in smoky eye shadow and brilliant red lipstick was framed perfectly by her wild, fiery red hair that spread to fall just past her shoulders.

The girl knew she wasn't simply a pretty face either, her body was one that had been crafted for pure desire, and the clothes she wore were clearly picked to emphasize that fact. She put herself fully on display in a flowery-pink corset lingerie trimmed with black lace. Leaving her shoulders so appealingly bare. The bodice squeezed her body tight, showing off her narrow waist, heavily emphasizing the swell of her hips, and of course pushing her ample breasts up to make them as eye-catching as possible. Her modesty was barely concealed behind a pair of matching pink and black panties that clung like a second skin the tempting curve just above her thighs and did nothing to hide the shape of her bubble butt. A black garter belt helped to support the lacy, patterned black stockings that ran the length of her lovely legs.

And the most eagle-eyed of the viewers might also notice the last piece that completed the woman's alluring ensemble, a piece of jewelry she was never seen without regardless of the outfit she wore. A necklace in the shape of a dragonfly hung from her neck and just dared to tease into the swell of her cleavage, the body of the bug a gleaming silver whose wings were inlaid with pink rubies.

The girl clearly gave a pause to let the camera linger and give her viewers a chance to appreciate her outfit, the lighthearted smile she showed off saying as much.

"I'm so excited to say we've just passed 100,000 followers across my accounts, and there's just no way I can tell you all how thankful I am for all your support." The girl's voice was hazy and low, making sure she kept her audience pinned with the coy little smile and batting of her big eyelashes she'd so long practiced to perfect.

"You can all look forward to me putting out a lot more photos and videos in the near future. I really want to make sure I meet the... expectations of my fans, new and old, so you'll be seeing a lot more of me, and I've got all sorts of fun, new, and exciting ideas to try out." As she spoke, the woman moved her body slowly, kneeling on a bedspread as she let her hands dance over her breasts. She curled her fingers into the hem of her corset as she pushed her chest out, daring the soft globes to spill out, knowing it was all to the delight and frustration of her audience.

"But before all that, the big news you've all been waiting for."

Knowing exactly how to keep her viewers on the end of her hook, the woman stopped tugging at her top just before it popped free, smiling mischievously as she shifted on the bed, throwing her blazing hair as she leaned back on her arms, her stocking-clad legs curling up beneath her.

"As a thanks for all the love you've shown me, I'll be holding a little contest of sorts. One lucky fan will have the opportunity to win a date with yours truly. One night only, all expenses paid, and I can personally promise it'll be an experience you'll remember for a long, long time."

The smile on her face grew duskier by the moment as she took another chance to let her words sink in. Swinging her legs in a long, drawn-out motion, the woman brought herself to the ledge of her bed, throwing her wild mane of hair over her shoulder again as she loosely crossed her legs, just enough to leave the trim of her skimpy panties barely visible to the camera. Still leaning on one hand, she brought the other up to idly play with her dragonfly necklace, none too subtly drawing the eye right to the peaks of her breasts.

"Details to enter the contest can be found on the link posted with this video, I wish you all the best of luck." The girl punctuated that with a little kiss for the camera.

"I know this was a short one, but there'll be a lot more to come soon. To all my fans, I want to thank you one more time for getting me to this point, and I hope you look forward to my upcoming photo set. And to the one lucky winner, I can't wait to meet you in person." As she groaned out the last of her words, the girl flashed one last devious smile and a suggestive little wink for the camera before the recording ended.

*

As the video hit its' end and her screen turned still, the woman let her phone fall from her face down to her lap with a long, irate sigh.

"I still can't believe I actually have to go through with this." The girl lamented as she leaned slovenly into her couch.

"So you've been saying for the last week., but the winner's already been picked, you're locked in, so deal with it." A much more placid, much more masculine voice rang out from somewhere else in her apartment.

"This was such a stupid idea to start with! An actual date with one of the thousands of random creeps that watches me online, how did we land on that as my 100,000 follower special?!" The female continued to bemoan snobbishly.

"Because this is going to be amazing for publicity. Any measure of the influencer interacting with fans goes miles towards building loyalty and interest. A real-life date is a golden opportunity." The man's voice crept back in, dull, annoyed, but assertive in the way a father would deal with a petulant child.

"Glad to know you're so okay with forcing me to go out with a total stranger. You know, you're a really shitty boyfriend."

"Maybe, but I am a damn good manager."

As the two exchanged barbs, the young woman shot her so-called boyfriend a scowl from her place on the couch before melting back down against the armrest to continue grumpily thumbing through her social feeds.

The girl's name was Madeline, and online she was becoming quite well known as Madeline Mayfly. 26 years old, Madeline had spent the last year and change building an online following for her modeling career on Instagram, Snapchat, and various other social media sites. Never having been one to shy away from her own good looks, Madeline had dropped out of college when offered a more traditional modeling contract, which met her some initial success. But in more recent years, having witnessed the wake of independent workers spreading their own names across the internet, she was all too keen to jump on that bandwagon herself, and she was really starting to have something to show for it.

Madeline was about five-foot-six-inches in height, having a head of fiery red hair that fell just past her shoulders and had always had a habit of fanning out like a rather wild and sexy aura. Given her otherwise slender figure, Madeline was particularly proud of her heavy c-cup breasts; she knew she was far from having the biggest tits among Instagram models, but the girl knew exactly how to show them off, how to perfectly fill out any top she was wearing, whether it was a bikini, lingerie, sports bra, or even just a simple t-shirt.

The boy she was arguing with was her boyfriend Phillip, but in many instances he was much more important to her as her manager, the man who actually handled all the business, financial, and publicity sides to her modelling career. He was, to her extreme annoyance, also the one who came up with the idea of setting up this little contest for her fans to win a date with her; an idea she was very much opposed to.

Madeline wasn't as business savvy as Philip, but she was far from stupid. She knew how models, streamers, and all other sorts of internet personalities grew their following and clout from how friendly and frequently they personally interacted with their fan bases. And she did do that herself too, it's just given the nature of her career, and the nature of her followers, she was far, far more comfortable doing her interacting from behind a glass screen rather than in person... where they could get potentially their hands on her.

"You couldn't have at least... I don't know, rigged the thing somehow? Let me pick the damn winner myself?" Madeline continued to bitch as she frowned at the page her phone was showing her.

"Not really. Does it even make that much of a difference?" Phillip called out non-helpfully from the other room.

"Yes, I would say that could've made a very big fucking difference!"

Shouting that back to no response, Madeline whined snottily to herself as she turned her focus back on her phone, and the "lucky" winner that was soon to be her date. In one-hundred-percent fairness, it wasn't as bad as it could've possibly been, it wasn't like she ended up with some overweight, balding, married man in his fifties or anything like that. But frankly speaking, in her opinion at least, what she did get was far from the best possible outcome.

Madeline had been stalking the winner's own social media from the moment she learned who he was. She was more than a little upset to learn he was just a kid, though his profile did say he was 18 he was obviously still in high school. She saw that he played soccer and he had more than few photos with various friends, so at least he wasn't a total no-life loser, but from what she could tell of his photos he looked like a scrawny string bean, even if he was decently tall. All that aside, the most... questionable feature that gave Madeline pause was the fact that the kid wasn't actually a normal human. He was in fact a Beastman, a Doberman at that, something Madeline had very, very little experience interacting with in her life, and therefore something that made her more than a bit uncomfortable. As she flicked through the kid's Facebook for like the hundredth time since finding out who he was, Madeline let out another loud, obnoxious groan.

"It's already bad enough that it's just some bratty fucking high schooler, but the kid's not even human! You really think it's gonna be 'good publicity' for people to see me on a date with a fucking Dog?! You don't think that's not gonna get me some weird looks?" The girl complained in the general direction of her boyfriend, even as she continued to flick through the kid's albums.

"Well it'll look a lot worse for you to back out now for no reason, let alone saying 'I can't go on a date with him 'cause he's a Dog'." Phillip replied matter-of-factly as he made his way back to the living room, though his girlfriend was pointedly avoiding looking at him. Now was his turn to let out a weary, frustrated sigh.

"Look, it's not gonna be that bad, alright? You don't even have to go out for the full evening. It's just gonna be a couple of hours for dinner, drive him around in the limo for a bit, maybe stop somewhere scenic to take some selfies with him, and then drop him off home."

Despite his words, Madeline just continued to keep her nose buried in her phone, so Phillip sighed again before moving behind the couch to try and reassuringly place his hands on the girl's shoulders. She didn't really acknowledge him, but at least she didn't shake him off.

"It'll be over before you know it, and I promise the publicity boost and goodwill from the fans will be way more than worth a couple hours of boredom."

Madeline still didn't look at him, and she at first replied with another grumpy groan. But at least he did see her finally switch off her social media, drop the phone back to her lap and relax a bit more into his touch.

"It'd better be. Goddess knows I'd better get something halfway decent out of this date."

***

The Following Week

***

Madeline was sitting at a table for two in one of the nicest restaurants in Portland. She was by herself, at least for the moment, having planned that on purpose. She'd gotten dropped off and then had sent a limo to go pick up her date by himself, giving him the excuse of a vague scheduling conflict and, more importantly, sparing herself at least fifteen or twenty more minutes of awkwardness with the kid.

Though she really was not looking forward to the evening, absolutely no one could make the claim that Madeline didn't at least put her best into looking good for her date. The model wore a hypnotizing, jet-black cocktail dress. Backless, the straps crossed above her chest, hanging around her neck instead of off her shoulders and still leaving a generous window to view her alluring breasts. It was long enough to fall below her knees, but had a long slit up the side of one leg, going all the way to the top of her thigh. Her legs were pumped to perfectly draw the eye thanks to the equally dark stiletto heels she stood in.

Madeline had darkened her usually smoldering red hair to a bit more of an auburn color, curling it slightly so it practically bounced on her shoulders with every step. She wore a silver band around one wrist, and had long silver earrings each inlaid with a sparkling pink ruby, both of which perfectly complimented her trademark dragonfly necklace. She'd even gone with a glossy pink lipstick to better match those gemstones.

Tapping her foot impatiently at the table, Madeline pulled out her phone to check the time, sighing forlornly as she figured she had maybe a couple minutes left before her date showed up. Over and over in her head she told herself it wasn't' going to be a long evening, just smile, act polite, and get it over with as quickly as possible. But she still really was not looking forward her night.

Just about the time she had estimated, she saw the front door open and her date walked in, unmistakable as he was the only Beast person in the restaurant. The kid spoke quickly with maître d', who pointed out her table to the Dog. Even from across the restaurant, the moment he laid eyes on her Madeline could tell just how much the kid's eyes lit up.

Knowing it was show time, Madeline put on her best fake smile and gave a light little wave to usher him over towards their table. As the Beast made his way closer, Madeline took her chance to give him a quick look over, and... she had to admit, he wasn't as awkward to look at as she had feared.

Just as she'd learned from his photos, the kid was a Dog, a Doberman in fact, his black and brown fur looking incredibly lustrous and sleek. Madeline immediately realized the kid was quite tall, and although she had known that from his photos he definitely wore his height a lot better in person. While his pictures made him look awkward and stilted as he often hunched down around friends and others, in person he kept his back straight and proud, and he moved with an incredibly confident stride.

Madeline had assumed the kid would appear a lot more gangly than he did, but the casual clothes and sports attire he'd worn in pictures did not do him justice. The Dog had actually cleaned up very nicely, wearing an unexpectedly good suit that didn't sag or hang off of him. His clothes fit him perfectly, and far from the awkward string bean she had envisioned, her date appeared very finely built; definitely lithe, but far from scrawny.

"You must be Miss Mayfly, am I right?" The Doberman's voice hit her ear, and Madeline shook a bit as she realized she'd been so caught up in judging him she hadn't really been paying attention to what he was doing.

"Uh, yeah, that's right. But please, you can go ahead and just call me Madeline." She replied after only a slight hesitation, her smile brightening and voice turning nice and bubbly as an automatic response.

"Haha, alright then, Madeline it is." The Dog replied with a cool little laugh and a smile that lacked even a hint of nervousness.

"I seriously can't tell you how excited I am to meet you." He continued on as he took a seat just across from her, his eyes not shying away from her for a second.

"Hmm, I think I can tell. And it's Maurice, isn't it?" Madeline asked, an intrigued little grin coming to her lips more easily than she would've guessed.

"You've got it. Guess it should be easy to remember, 'Maurice' and 'Madeline' sound like they go together pretty good, don't they?"

"Yeah, I suppose there is a certain ring to that, isn't there."

As the two were actually starting to settle into something of a comfortable conversation, the waiter came over to greet them and give them a couple menus.

"So, my lucky little contest winner, would you like any recommendations, or have you been here before?" Madeline lightly flirted, practically without even realizing how easily that came to her.

Maurice quickly replied with a brief but hearty laugh.

"Haha! No, this is my first time here. This kinda restaurant isn't exactly in my usual wheelhouse. Although to be fair, I've never been on a date with a girl beautiful enough to bring to a place like this." The Dog spoke through a cocky little grin.

"My, how flattering. Good to know I stand out from a few random high school girls." Madeline shot back, her smile making it clear her offense was a joke.

"Alright, so maybe I don't have the biggest pool of comparisons. I realize there's not a lot of meaningful ways for an eighteen-year-old to tell someone they're the prettiest girl they've ever seen." Maurice offered, and Madeline noticed that even when he sounded slightly nervous he was still able to twist it into something clever.

"Relax Maurice, I'm just teasing you. And that was a pretty nice recovery, by the way. You're not too bad at this." The woman eased off with a bit of a softer smile.

"Wow, thanks. I guess if absolutely nothing else, it's nice to know I'll be going home tonight having had Madeline Mayfly tell me I can flirt." The Beast said as his smile grew even more braggadocious.

Even Madeline couldn't help but let out a little, genuine giggle at the kids' cocky yet charming sincerity.

"Hey now, this date's only barely getting started. I'd hate to think that's the only nice thing you'll be getting out of the evening. I don't want my lucky winner to go home disappointed." The pretty older girl assured him, her own voice growing far more flirty than she'd ever intended for the evening.

"Well, I already got a limo ride to one of the nicest restaurants in town to have a date with a professional model, an absolutely gorgeous professional model, none of which I paid for. At this point I'm not too worried about going home disappointed, I'm just hoping that by the end of the evening you can say the same." Maurice responded with the faintest trace of a growl in his voice, something that Madeline almost instinctively picked up on.

HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers