Model Misbehavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more desperate, Savage pumps was all that was left before both of the insatiable lovers were sent over the ledge. Madeline's voice was hoarse, and she could only let out a long, warbling groan of exhausted delight as the violent shaking of the monstrous knot finally forced her into the most shockingly intense orgasm of her life. And Maurice kept snarling into the bedding beside her face as his knot quivered and pulsed, his cock stretched as far back as he could reach, and finally the brash teen Beast pumped his inhuman load deep inside the fertile female's womb.

Madeline's quiet moan of sheer ecstasy carried on as she felt the wonderful Doberman spilling his seed inside of her. She could feel each and every potent spurt as it rushed inside of her, so soothingly warm, so ferociously forceful as so, so much of it flooded her most sacred spot.

"Fuck..." Maurice grunted out exhaustedly as he all but collapsed atop the poor woman.

Madeline was totally trapped beneath the Dog's full bodyweight, something that only served to plug the knot inside of her even tighter. Her own body also lost its' energy, her arms going slack around his neck and her legs falling limply beside his hips. The woman couldn't do much more than nuzzle her face against Maurice's fuzzy neck and mewl contentedly, relishing the awe-inspiring feeling of having the fat, swollen mass stay lodged inside her tiny slit as her womb radiated the unnatural warmth from his Beastly cum.

She had no clue how long they stayed locked together like that, but eventually she did feel Maurice shifting atop of her, pushing himself off of her body. She felt the strain of his knot as he tried to pull his hips away, and quietly whined in complaint; it was too swollen and her body had no desire to let it leave. But the cocky young Beast wasn't willing to wait right now, so with a strained grunt he forcefully popped his still massive knot free from his new lover's mercilessly squeezing cunt. Madeline let loose a sharp, startled cry from the intense pressure he'd needed to release himself, but that just melted into another weak groan as she realized both how relieved she felt and yet how uncomfortably empty she felt at the same time. Taking that knot was a game changer for her, in fact it may well have been a life changer.

But as he was finally free from her tight depths, Maurice rolled off to the girl's side and lay flat on his back beside her, sharing her reprieve as the two both panted heavily on the bed together.

"Oh my fucking Goddess... That was incredible..." Madeline breathlessly sighed out as her head just kept on lightly spinning.

Hearing her praise, Maurice's ears perked up as he rolled onto his side so he could grin smugly at her. The Dog reached a hand out to gently tickle along Madeline's side, just relishing the fact that he could do so.

"That was even better than my wildest dreams." He growled quietly, barely suppressing the immense excitement he still felt.

"Really? So you dream about me often?" The well-loved model teased back as she turned to give her own satisfied little smile.

"Every night since the first time I saw you online." The Canine replied too smoothly for his own good, and Madeline just lazily threw a hand out to playfully slug his shoulder.

"Little flirt. You know you've already got me in bed."

"I know, and I really wanna keep you here." His reply came as easy and arrogant as ever, but it was enough to keep Madeline entertained, so she gave him a small, thoughtful hum and a grin in return.

"Well, mission accomplished."

Completely caught up in their playful exchange, Madeline decided to punctate how much fun she was having with the kid by rolling atop his fuzzy chest and pushing him down in a slow, deep kiss. Maurice was perfectly content to let his eyes drift close, growl and accept the arousing embrace, his paws leisurely running along the girl's hips and thighs.

Pulling her lips apart, Madeline giggled as she smiled down into Maurice's face. The young Canine came so close to covering his adolescent overexcitement in a cool, confident façade, but he came just shy of hiding it all; he was still a kid, and Madeline found she rather liked the tiny bit of that she could see through the cracks.

But though his behavior still had a bit of immaturity left, the ravishing woman was reminded of one part that was totally matured. As she toyingly ran a finger along the fur of his chest she could feel the Beast's massive cock rising back to full stiffness right between her legs, letting loose a small groan as she slowly started to rub her pussy lips back against the heated flesh.

"You know, I never thought I'd wind up letting a Dog fuck me..." Madeline led on, sharing a devious grin with the cocky young Canine. "...But good Goddess, after feeling that knot stretch me out I think you might've gotten me addicted."

"Glad to hear that, because I was hoping you'd be willing to go a few more rounds." Maurice growled back, more than a little smug.

The older woman had to look back at her younger lover almost in amusement, coming close to scoffing in his face.

"Seriously? Are you sure you can keep going yourself?"

But her question only had the kid laughing obnoxiously (in an admittingly very enticing way).

"You have any idea how many times I've rubbed one out to your pics and videos?" He honestly joked back, and Madeline happily shared a small snicker with him.

Maurice laughed a bit longer before taking in a long, satisfied breath and catching her eyes again.

"Madeline, you've honestly given me the night of my life so far, and I don't want it to be over just yet. For either of us."

The young Beast sounded almost sweet as he said this, but Madeline was definitely becoming much more focused on how he was more deliberately grinding his knot against her pussy. Still, the woman felt her heart flutter from both his words and the renewed sensations stirring in her womb. So with a quickly intensifying moan, she let her lips curl back into a sultry smile as she met the boy's youthful enthusiasm.

"Alright, lucky winner. Tonight is your prize, so we can have as much fun as you want." Madeline huskily sighed across the Dog's grin-split muzzle.

Running his hand to the back of her head, Maurice pulled the girl down into another inhuman kiss, and Madeline just moaned harder against his tongue.

Breaking away, Maurice raised a hand to push up on Madeline's shoulder, signaling her to lean back as the young Dog sat himself upright. Madeline watched with a coy little smile as her teenage lover moved back on the bed until his back was upright against the wall, understanding at once what he was planning to do.

"You know back in the limo, I was pretty surprised to see just how badly you wanted to get your hands on my dick. I'd really love to see that enthusiasm again." Maurice made his juvenile joke while smiling at the girl in complete expectation of her obedience.

But Madeline just giggled at the childish behavior. She'd told him so already, as far as tonight was concerned, his wish was her command.

"Whatever you want, winner." She purred back as she started to prowl up towards the Dog's body again.

Turning her back on him, Madeline looked past her shoulder to flash the boy a playful smirk as she moved to sit on top of his generous lap. The Dog's knotty cock sprung straight up between her thighs, and an eager giggle echoed in her chest as she slowly started to tease it, gently rubbing her already drooling slit along it once again, rolling her hips and crushing it in the heavenly soft swell of her legs.

But Maurice just took a gentle hold of her hips, knowing fully well she wanted to fuck him just as badly as he did. The Dog barely had to help lift Madeline as she rocked her hips until her pussy was perched right over his tapered tip, and finally she sank back down over the steely rod with a long, intensely satisfied sigh.

"Ha, shit that's good..." The wicked model hissed quietly as her nether lips swallowed down on every last inch of the towering Canine cock.

Maurice allowed the older girl to set the pace, just growling lowly and barely even rolling his hips to meet Madeline as she rocked herself on his lap. She clearly wanted to take things slow to start, pulling her pussy up and down along the throbbing Dog cock almost leisurely, letting the spear-like tip carve up through her tunnel until it was kissing at her cervix, pressing the swollen lips of her cunt against the monstrously fat knot and grinding it around in a slow circle, and then letting it all slip away until she got to embrace the whole thing all over again.

Madeline fucked herself slowly, something that was only serving to make them both much needier. However Maurice didn't overtake her all at once, he slowly added his own control to the woman's motions, making their drawn-out approach to climax all the sweeter.

As he gradually took over, Maurice's arms slipped underneath his mate's knees, pulling her legs from the bed and pressing them up to her chest, forcing the girl to fall back against his own body and causing her to sunk even further against his phallus. Madeline just sighed and mewled as the wonderful Beast took control; lifting her legs off the bed forced more of her bodyweight down and let his cock drive that much harder and that much deeper into her quivering cunt.

All the power in his hands, Maurice slowly started picking up the pace, his breath coming heavier to match Madeline's more rapid moaning. The teen Beast pulled the girl's legs up high as he curled his cock straight up into her deliciously tight slit, practically lifting her all on his own before dropping her weight and forcing her to sink back down on his length to his intense delight.

As her young, inhuman lover just kept rocking her harder and harder Madeline felt another climax creeping up on her again, but after the explosive sensation of the last one she knew there was one thing she needed to feel if she was going to reach that same ecstasy.

"Fuck Maurice... I wanna feel your knot again... I wanna cum with your knot stuffing me..." Madeline whined pathetically as the fat bulb she so badly craved just frustratingly bounced against her plush lips over and over.

"It's a little hard from this angle..." Maurice groaned in response even as he continued to pound the human girl in his grip. "...So let's try something else."

Madeline heard the smirk in his voice, but realized it too late. The woman yelped in dizzying surprise when Maurice suddenly threw them both in a shocking motion, pushing her forward and forcing her to fall to her hands and knees. And somehow, he never let his cock slip free from her confines, so the moment they were both stable and upright the Dog was slamming back against her hips.

Madeline moaned out hard as Maurice started fucking her much harder and faster. Railing into her pussy from behind, it became wonderfully obvious to the woman how much more natural this was for him, how much more freedom, how much more control he had in this pose; it should've been obvious, but the Dog definitely knew how to fuck Doggy style.

The depraved model kept on moaning and sighing even harder, as from this position Maurice could thrust faster, reach even deeper, and she could feel his knot bash against her pussy lips with every solid blow. Now that the Canine was really fucking her the way he was meant to, it didn't take much longer before he had brought the girl the brink of ruin, and she knew just what it would take to tip her over the edge.

"FUCK MAURICE! KNOT ME!" Madeline screamed in desperation as her pussy burned from the ruthless pummeling.

All too happy to oblige, Maurice growled viciously as he forced his knot past his obedient bitch's tight opening. Madeline wailed out in desperate happiness as her body engulfed the unnatural mass, snuggling it tight in her warm cavity and giving her the intense feeling of fulfillment she wanted so badly.

Maurice had the pleasure of experiencing Madeline's pussy squeeze and thrum from her intense orgasm, and entrapped in such tight, wet warmth, the teenager shook from his own climax overtaking him. A low growl hissing through his clenched teeth, the reckless young Beast dug his claws into the female's hips as his knot pumped jet after jet of Feral seed inside of her. Plugged and sealed tight as she was by the bulbous Beast flesh, Madeline had no option but to embrace every drop of inhuman cum that soaked her womb, an incredible sensation that prolonged her orgasm to an almost mind-breaking length.

Once the ecstasy of their unnatural coupling had passed its' critical point, Madeline's face slumped pathetically into the bedsheets, sweat beading off her forehead as she panted and mewled from the lingering euphoria. Maurice let out a similarly winded and extremely pleasured sigh before he violently popped his knotted cock free of the female's trap-tight pussy. The sudden, forceful, and extremely unwanted extraction drew a sharp gasp and a long, displeased groan from the once pristine model.

"Little fucker... I wanted to feel you stretching me until I fell asleep..." The woman lazily bemoaned into the sheets.

Madeline just heard Maurice give another small, obnoxiously teenage laugh, something that somehow both antagonized her and yet also had her breaking out in a small, hidden grin. As he quieted down, Madeline felt the insatiable Canine's paws spreading to take hold of her hips again, and for a fleeting moment she thought he was about to drive straight back inside her. But to her mercy, and slight disappointment, Maurice was apparently just trying to be considerate of her as he guided her hips down so she wasn't lying flat on her face with her ass in the air, but was now much more comfortably laying on her side. Not totally altruistic, Maurice took his chance to curl up close along her back and hug her tight into his fuzzy embrace.

"Don't worry, you'll still get the chance..." The young Beast growled softly against her ear, and even though she was faced the opposite direction, Madeline could still easily hear the brash smirk he wore.

"...At least, after I dump a few more loads in you."

***

The Next Day

***

It was closing in on noon, but Madeline still felt groggy as all hell as she poured out another cup of coffee and took it to the kitchen table. The social media starlet had somehow managed to make it back to her apartment after a very... long morning spent back at the hotel. Truth be told, she considered herself lucky she managed to make it back with all her clothes intact, let alone all her personal belongings accounted for. Last night had been hectic, to say the least.

But after all was said and done, when it came down to the last car ride home (just a rideshare this time around), Madeline found she still enjoyed Maurice's company. He was a good kid, a fun guy to hang around, and they were both nothing but smiles and shared laughter when she finally dropped him off back at his house. The woman was immensely happy for such an amicable parting between the two; it made things slightly less awkward for her ride back alone.

She'd returned home to find her boyfriend Phillip gone, which at the very least gave her some time to collect her thoughts from the previous night and actually come to grips with what the hell she had done. As the adrenaline, alcohol, and other hormones fully flushed from her system, Madeline was left feeling like a walking skeleton as she sat at the table, head propped up in one hand as she stared itchy-eyed down into her cup of coffee. Her phone was still sitting in her purse back on her bedside nightstand, and as thankful as she was to just find it there this morning, she hadn't dared to open it up to check any messages she might've received. And Goddess knew she did not have the stomach to check any of her social media feeds, knowing fully well what she'd posted last night and dreading the immense and 'colorful' feedback she was sure to have received.

Of course, that was her life, it wasn't something she could run or hide from for very long at all, and the painful reminder of that fact had just come in the front door. Madeline heard Phillip's footfalls come through the apartment, same as ever, she heard them approaching the kitchen, and had she not been in such a groggy haze, she might've been more fearful for the harsh words and raised voices that were sure to be thrown at her any second.

"Morning Maddie."

But the only thing that hit her ears was Phillip's typical, polite-bordering-on-blasé tone as he walked unhurriedly past her to the coffee pot and poured his own cup.

"Guess that date didn't turn out nearly as bad as you expected, eh? Taking the evening later than scheduled was surprising enough, but actually staying out all night? Must've been one hell of a fun kid." Phillip continued on with absolutely no hint of anger, bitterness, or even sarcasm. He just took his coffee and joined her at the table, looking for all the world like he had no clue what she'd done last night.

Confused and wary, Madeline slowly turned her eyes up from her own cup, squinting hard as she looked at Phillip with intense suspicion. But his face was the perfect picture of calm, and the man simply sipped his coffee as he was looking over something on his smartphone.

"By the way, genius idea to post pictures of the date throughout the evening. I really can't stress this enough, you got an insane amount of traffic following all of that." Phillip suddenly claimed, looking up with what passed for an excited smile to the incredibly withheld and composed man.

"Y-You saw all of that?" Madeline nearly choked on her words, fear and confusion clouding spinning in her head. She couldn't make heads or tails of Phillip's attitude; he was by no means a rage-a-holic, but he was also way too straight forward to make a decent liar. Why did he seem so calm?

"Maddie, I manage all your accounts. Obviously I saw everything you posted last night." Phillip continued on, but this was no 'gotcha,' moment, and he kept speaking as if this were the most normal, boring conversation they could have in the morning.

Without forcing or avoiding eye contact, Phillip then put his phone on the table and turned it sideways so they could both see, subtly suggesting he wanted Madeline to look at what he had up. Fear quickly melting into plain uncertainty, the woman merely leaned in over the table to see what he had on screen. The very first thing she saw was the pictures she took with Maurice in the limo... the first time.

"I was right, doing promo stuff with an actual fan got you tons of attention. I mean, there was a lot of jealous comments and crap like that, but I think the simple idea that you're not some out-of-touch celebrity and you don't mind rubbing elbows with fans really fed your popularity with the diehard fanbase."

Phillip flipped through the first few harmless selfies, including the couple where she kissed Maurice on the cheek.

"Oh, and all those body shots at the club. All that dark lighting, and the thrill of being in public, great stuff. That's where you really started tracking attention for the night." Phillip continued on as he went through the pictures and videos of her dancing and her mild strip-teasing at the club.

"Now I'll admit, I really didn't expect the reaction you got from the next vid, but people started going absolutely nuts over this. In a good way. Well, for the most part." Phillip finally brought up the video of Madeline openly making out and getting felt up by her young Canine date at the club. And though Madeline nearly physically cringed from the awkwardness of seeing that for the first time thanks to her own boyfriend, Phillip may as well have been listing financial details in a board meeting for all the emotion he showed... albeit, very positive details.