Model Misbehavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little charmer. I guess we've got a good while to see, don't we?"

The two shared a friendly, relaxed laugh after that. Both were certainly responding to the flirting of each other, but now that the initial ice had been broken, they were both just a lot more comfortable knowing each was trying to have a good time. Conveniently, their waiter came back with their drinks and to take their orders right after that, and as Maurice spoke with the man Madeline had a moment to let her thoughts catch up with her, and surprisingly found herself just smiling, honestly smiling to herself as she looked at the admittedly handsome young Dog boy sitting just across from her.

'Alright, he got a few real laughs out of me, so this kid isn't quite as much of a bore as I was thinking he'd be. Guess it couldn't hurt to give him a bit more of a chance.'

As they received their meals and set in to dinner proper, Madeline found herself speaking more and more easily with Maurice. The Beast kid had clearly been excited to meet her but he didn't act like an overbearing fanboy. He actually asked her interesting questions, curious about the more technical aspects of her career. He asked what kind of prep work went into her photo shoots, how much work it was to oversee her media accounts, post things, get advertisement, engage with viewers. He also asked about her actual life, how she first got into the idea of modeling, what her career path was like and how she got to where she was now. And that spring boarded into him asking some more personal things, at least of the lighter variety, like her interests and hobbies.

Talking with Maurice turned out to be a lot more engaging and insightful than she'd expected. Madeline thought she'd just be babysitting some bratty teenager who would lamely fawn over her and keep on saying things like, 'remember that one time you wore that super slutty red bikini, that was awesome.' But the Doberman was so much more than that. He really made Madeline feel like he was interested in who she was, not just the fact that she modeled for a living.

But Maurice didn't just make Madeline talk about herself, he also spoke plenty of his own life. Madeline liked that; he wasn't leaving her to do all of the talking, but he also wasn't taking over every conversation to brag about himself. She really felt like she was learning about the Dog, not because she had to but because he was interesting and she wanted to listen.

She learned that Maurice was on the soccer team at his school, and from what she had gleaned he was a little bit of a star athlete (maybe not THE star athlete, but at least that meant he wasn't a douche trying to oversell himself), and his team had even made it to the first round of the state championship. Madeline also learned that the kid had a keen interest in music, and not just on a surface level to try and sound interesting, he actually intended to attend college in the fall to study sound engineering.

Maurice was even willing to share some more embarrassing stuff. He told her that his friends had once dared him to try and seduce the school bully's mother during one of their soccer games. Apparently he'd even been so bold as to sneak a kiss onto her, something that earned him a hard slap from the mother and later a much more brutal fistfight with the bully. That tale had Madeline nearly dying of laughter, and not only was it entertaining it showed her he was willing to make himself sound silly, that he didn't have to show off as some super cool hunk all the time; it made him appear more genuine in her eyes.

As their dinners disappeared, the two just kept on conversing, losing track of time. By the time they were waiting for their check to arrive, Madeline was completely reassessing her initial expectations of the teen. He certainly wasn't meek, he had a definite cool confidence but was still far from a bragging douchebag; The Dog was just damn charming. She hadn't spent the evening moping and forcing her face to stay plastered in a fake grin, Maurice had her laughing as much as he himself had been laughing; they were both having a legitimately great time.

And the more Madeline found herself charmed by Maurice's personality, the more she started to take notice of his more physical characteristics. He came across her as young, but she no longer was thinking of him as a kid. She couldn't exactly describe his voice as deep, but it had a captivating energy to it, he spoke confidently and that was certainly a big part of the charisma he radiated.

With her guard lowered, Madeline found herself taking in his body with a lot more appreciation. With his suit fitting so close to him, she could admire the odd and yet undoubtedly masculine musculature that the Beast exhibited, especially considering he was still in high school. He wasn't built like a tank, to her he felt more like a high-performance racecar. The woman also couldn't help but linger on the Animalistic nature of his face, how strange and yet how handsome she was beginning to find him. And then there was the way he kept their eyes locked on one another; his gaze never shied away, but it didn't feel like he was trying to intimidate her either. His eyes didn't pierce her, they drew her in.

The feelings swirling inside Madeline were somewhat new to her. The model had admittedly never thought herself much a fan of Dog people, or Beastmen in general at all. But now that she'd spent some time with Maurice, had a chance to get to know him, learn to appreciate him, and been able to take in more of his... inhuman qualities up close, the woman couldn't deny the effect he was starting to have on her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been with someone, anyone, who had exhilarated her so much.

Madeline wasn't just looking at the kid like a fun, innocent little date any more, she was wondering just how good he'd be at treating her like a real lover. And the more she came to realize that the hazier her eyes grew, the more she batted her eyelashes, the longer her smile lingered, the airier her voice got, and the more she was starting to show what Maurice was really doing to her. She couldn't hide the fact that she was really starting to become aroused by this stirring young Beast.

It was fortunate timing that she'd just come to terms with that, as while she was busy staring more and more dreamily at the Doberman, the waiter had returned with her credit card, meaning there wasn't anything keeping them stuck at the restaurant any longer.

"Thanks again so much, Madeline. I seriously had so much fun tonight."

Maurice's words were cool and polite as they'd been all night, and it was obvious from his inflection he expected this was where their date would end. And in fact, Madeline could end it right here; she'd had dinner, spent a good deal of time talking with him, given him a ride in a limo, her contractual obligations for the contest were fulfilled. She could leave and be done with the kid for good, just as she'd been hoping for from the moment her boyfriend had pitched the idea to her in the first place...

...On the other hand, there was nothing saying she couldn't continue on with the date, and she really doubted that Maurice would reject such an offer.

"I'm glad you think so, this was fun, wasn't it? Although if I'm being honest, I usually like to hit up places that are a bit more... exciting..." Madeline spoke in a deliberately husky tone as she gently stretched her hand over the table and placed on the Dog's soft paw. Maurice's eyes widened in shock, as the girl was definitely not hiding her intention with him.

"...I know this great nightclub I could get us into, and pretty soon the place will really get kicking. So what do you say, lucky winner? Feel like making this night last just a little longer?"

Madeline could tell right away that Maurice had not been expecting this, and even so it didn't take him more than a couple of seconds to recover, his smile growing even wider and more excited than she'd seen it all night. This was a bit more like the kid in a candy store look that she'd been expecting, but by now it definitely didn't seem so agitating to her.

"Well I might end up breaking curfew, but I think this'll be well worth it." Maurice joked easily enough, but that didn't hide how excited he clearly was. Still, it got a good, rumbling little chuckle out of Madeline.

"Hmhm. Sorry, I guess I should've had your parents sign a permission slip. Now come on."

Their mutual enthusiasm perfectly clear to each other, Madeline stood and pulled Maurice up by the hand along with her, holding on to him as she smiled coyly and led him out of the restaurant. Her limo was waiting for them, and Maurice was even enough of a gentleman to hold the door open for her to get in, to her growing amusement.

"Take us to Fission." Madeline asked the driver as soon as Maurice had closed the door and settled in.

The driver nodded in affirmation before she closed the privacy window for the back and set her sights back on her captivating date for the evening. Maurice smiled excitedly at her, but the kid had still left some gap in between them. That just wasn't what Madeline was hoping for at this point, so with a mirthful little smirk on her face she slid on the seat until she was pressed right against the Dog's side, and to her delight he didn't shy away.

"C'mere Maurice. I think we should both have something to commemorate the night with. How about a few selfies?" Madeline said flirtatiously as she pulled her phone out of her purse.

"Seriously, you don't mind?" The Canine replied in happy surprise.

"Well you'll need something to show your friends to prove you landed a date with the hottest model in Portland, won't you?" Came her response with a pleased little grin.

"Oho, man. This is gonna blow their minds!" Maurice was ecstatic as he pulled his own phone from his pocket.

Madeline brought her phone up first, having to lean up in her seat and angle the camera to capture both her and the much taller teenager. Maurice slumped down in his seat to help her, and she had no problem nearly bringing her cheek right up against the Dog's fuzz.

"Nice big smiles so I can show the world how much my loving fans mean to me."

Madeline snapped several pictures of the two of them side by side, both making plenty of bright smiles, some sillier and playful faces as well. After a couple dozen the girl dropped her phone to her lap, and Maurice tentatively raised his own as he cast her a slightly uncertain look.

"You sure it's okay if I get a few for myself?"

"You need to quit worrying so much. Trust me, whatever you think will feel good tonight, just do it." Madeline replied with just the faintest trace of suggestion.

But as Maurice put his own camera up in front of them, Madeline just went right back to her picture-perfect smiles, letting him snap plenty of photos for his own, sure he was going to make great use of them in bragging to his whole school.

"This is so perfect!" Maurice was grinning ear to ear as he momentarily brought his phone down to his lap.

"Hey, can you go ahead and snap one more?" Madeline then suggested as she handed him her own phone.

Not asking or hesitating at all, Maurice simply took it, raised the camera back up and put the big, goofy grin back on his face. However, just as he was about to thumb over the button, Madeline turned her face totally towards him and pressed his lips to his furry cheek in a long, lingering kiss. Maurice's expression suddenly went a lot more excited in his camera, but that didn't stop his thumb from automatically hammering the screen and taking several more photos as the beautiful woman kissed his cheek.

"There, I bet that'll make your friends a little jealous." Madeline said mischievously as she pulled her face back.

"Jealous? I think that might just get me sucker punched!" Maurice replied with an overexcited bit of laughter.

Madeline couldn't help smiling to herself in satisfaction. She could practically feel the Dog vibrating in the seat next to her. Obviously he had not expected to receive quite so much 'personal' attention from her tonight, but he certainly was eager to accept everything she was offering him.

As the limo closed in on the nightclub, Madeline busied herself posting several of their pictures to her various social media accounts, affixing them with several captions like 'Having a blast with my number one fan!' and '#NightToRemember.' Maurice noticed her grinning to her phone as she uploaded the photos.

"You're already posting those?" He asked, a bit surprised.

"Why not? I thought it might be fun to give a few live updates of our date. Let my fans follow us through the night." She replied back playfully.

"Geez, now you're making me feel like I'm really gonna have to put on a show." The Dog joked back easily, but Madeline just met him with a dusky grin.

"Don't worry, I don't think we'll have any trouble giving them something to look at."

Just a couple minutes later their driver pulled up to the curb just a short ways from the nightclub, Fission. It was after sunset, with just a low gleam of light lingering on the horizon, but even so people were lined on the street in front of the entrance.

"That's a hell of a line already." Maurice noted with a low whistle as he saw just how many people were waiting to get into the club.

"And I've already taken care of it." Madeline replied with a smug little grin as she gently pushed Maurice, urging him out of the car.

The girl lowered the privacy window so she could say something to her driver before following her date to the curbside. She could see Maurice looking towards the back of the line but quickly grabbed him by the arm, giving him another smile as she shook her head and started tugging him straight to the front.

"Okay, you're not seriously gonna tell me you can just get us in to a place like this without waiting." Maurice said, more than a little incredulously.

"I actually know one of the managers here. I did a photoshoot here once, and the free advertising it gave them really drummed up a lot of business, so he's usually willing to let me in ahead of the line. I just texted him in the limo, so he should be ready to meet us." Madeline replied, looking quite pleased with herself.

"Ah, okay, I thought the name sounded a little familiar. But that's seriously awesome!" Maurice spoke, showing a bit more of that teenage excitement that he wasn't totally able to hide.

At the front of the line, as the bouncer was selectively letting in some of the people waiting in line, another sharply dressed, youngish looking guy with glasses was waiting just beside the doorman. He locked onto Madeline the moment he spotted her, smiling and waving her right to the front just as the woman had promised.

"Madeline! As always it is such a pleasure to have you here!" The club manager greeted the model quite warmly as he waved her around the line.

"And it's always a pleasure to come to the best club in Portland, Randy." Madeline said back to the spectacled man just as amicably.

"I'm guessing this must be a stand-in for Phillip, tonight?" Randy, apparently, replied as he glanced towards Maurice.

"Lucky winner of a little contest I held, and an absolute gentleman of a date. More so than I can usually say for Phillip."

To Madeline's slight surprise, rather than just stay quiet and wait to get in like she'd expected, Maurice actually stepped forward with a bright smile and offered to shake Randy's hand.

"Maurice, it's a real pleasure to meet you. I've gotta say, I expected a date with Madeline here to be something, but I didn't think she'd have a direct line to get me in here. I'm really looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about." The Dog boy spoke through his naturally confident smile.

"Well I've got no doubt the hype should live far past your expectations. Welcome to Fission." Randy replied just as friendly to Maurice as he stood out of the doorway to invite them inside.

Just as Madeline and Maurice stepped towards the building though, the bouncer leaned in towards Randy as he eyed up the young Canine.

"Hey Randy, you want me to card this guy? He really doesn't look twenty-one to me."

Madeline had a brief flash of uncertainty, but to her luck and immediate relief Randy quickly spoke up for her.

"I don't think Madeline's the sort to sneak in underage boys for a drink. Besides, look at the guy, he's nearly as tall as you. Now let's quit holding both them and the line up." Randy easily dismissed his bouncer's worry, who backed off without another word and turned his attention back to the waiting crowd.

"Sorry for that, Madeline." Randy offered a quick apology as the woman and her date stepped inside.

"Not a problem at all. He's just doing his job, but thanks, I still really appreciate you getting us past all the hassle." Madeline offered back, the relief she was showing much less than what she was actually feeling.

"Anything for you. Both of you, please enjoy your evening with us." The manager offered one last courteous smile before disappearing into the club.

Madeline and Maurice took a few tentative steps after him, settling into the entryway and just getting a feel for the sudden shift in atmosphere inside the building. Pulsing dance music had been assailing them from the moment they got close to the door, and as present as it was to them right here it was obvious that it was just going to get even louder as they got closer to the dancefloor. Most of the club was illuminated in vaguely blue light, lending a sense of darkness and shadow to the entire place.

"Wow. I can safely say I'd never imagined I'd ever get in here so easy." Maurice offhandedly remarked as he just looked wide-eyed around the whole place.

"Making connections with local businesses does have its' perks. Lucky I was here to vouch for you, wouldn't want this night to be spoiled by something as stupid as you getting carded." Madeline said, drawing the kid's focus back towards her.

"Well... I actually have a fake ID. Hasn't been called out yet, so I probably would've made it in either way. Nice to skip the line though." The Beast admitted with a slightly nervous look.

"A fake ID? Really?" Madeline remarked incredulously, though her expression quickly turned back to teasing the teen.

"I guess you're not as much of a good little boy as I was thinking."

But as she grinned at him, Maurice took a slight shift in his own demeanor. He stepped closer to her, less than half an arms-length, from there really able to look down on the older girl. His eyes grew darker and sharper than she'd seen yet, and the grin he flashed her was not nearly so nice as it'd been earlier.

"I don't remember ever saying I was a good boy."

The way Maurice was looking at her now was definitely not so innocent, but Madeline knew the way her eyes were smoldering over him was just as inappropriate.

"Good. Then that should make tonight a lot more fun."

Madeline and Maurice both smiled at each other a moment longer, just a bit too friendly than they should've been, before the girl suddenly hooked her arm around the Dog's and started to lead him towards the bar, growing more and more comfortable leaning on the kid.

As the energy of the club surged through her body, Madeline really started to cut loose. The girl had no trouble sharing a couple strong drinks with her young date up at the bar. Cherrybombs were on special that night, and it didn't take too long before both of them each had finished off two of the sweet cocktails.

While they drank, they continued to chat amiably as they had before at the restaurant. But this time they sat much closer together at the bar bench, and as Madeline had been growing more comfortable throughout the evening, and especially now that she had a couple drinks flowing through her veins, their date was starting to take a much more personal turn.