Model Misbehavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, here you were really dancing with the devil. These ones could've gotten some of your accounts suspended..." Phillip kept going, switching to the videos of Madeline outright sucking on Dog cock, but the mild ire in his voice sounded more like he was disappointed she made a poor business decision rather than sounding personally betrayed as her boyfriend.

"...Luckily I was monitoring this last night, so I was able to get these off the safe-for-work sites. Don't worry, I moved them all to your accounts that allow strict adult material, and left updates in your regular feeds too. Good thing, because views exploded on these ones. You've only seen numbers like this two or three other times, and this was all ad-hoc with no advertising."

Madeline really wanted to bury her face back down in her arms, she honestly had no clue what Phillip was trying to do here. Was this some slow game to torture her before he really laid into her? Or was he honest to Goddess that oblivious, or did he really just not care one bit?

"You didn't post anything else on your accounts the rest of the night. But that Maurice kid did snap a last selfie a few hours later. I'm guessing you didn't know, since he just put it on his own account, and you looked a little... out of it at the time." Phillip said, although he honestly sounded more embarrassed for Madeline than himself.

Madeline's morbid curiosity turned to genuine surprise and more than a little annoyance when she saw what the little brat had done without her knowledge. It must've been way at the end of the night, after Goddess knows how many times he'd fucked, knotted, and came inside her. But right there with an unbearably smug caption on his Facebook, Maurice had apparently taken a selfie of himself with Madeline, both buck naked lying in the hotel bed.

The model looked completely out of it, and from the look on her face she'd not only been run ragged but was also having the best sleep of her life. She was totally curled up on top of the Dog kid's chest, holding herself close like he was a giant stuffed animal, and although the picture only showed their top halves, Madeline was almost sure he'd kept his promise and kept his knot stuffed in her pussy when she fell asleep. Worst of all was the absolutely shit-eating, triumphant grin Maurice flashed for the camera as he kept his arm wrapped possessively around her shoulder.

"Comments are pretty much what you'd expect. Lotsa gripes about how lucky that kid is and how everyone wishes they were the one in his place. But again, just going by the numbers, you gained phenomenal traction last night." Phillip off-handedly mentioned as he pulled his phone back and looked to continue doing his usual work typing away on the screens.

Madeline was staring at her boyfriend utterly dumbfounded as he just pressed on, completely business as usual.

"I figured you'd be pretty beat, or at least fed up after last night, so I left your schedule clear for the rest of the day Tomorrow I wanted to get in contact with some of our clothing designers and start workshopping ideas for the summer shoots. Then we'll need to start picking locations, and at some point we'll need..."

"Wait, wait, wait, Phillip, stop!" Madeline finally had enough and cut the man off from his slew of managerial crap.

"A-Aren't you mad? About last night, all the shit I did with Maurice? Do you seriously not care about that at all?" Madeline finally relented, but her voice didn't exactly betray a feeling of guilt, or a frustration with his apparent lack of caring. It mostly just the sheer incredulity she felt at his response.

"Meh. Mad isn't exactly the word I'd use." Phillip said after only a brief consideration, not even bothering to set his phone aside.

"I mean, I am definitely breaking up with you, if that was your follow-up question."

"Oh..." Madeline muttered quietly as she just sank into her seat, realizing now that she actually thought there was some chance he would just completely gloss over this whole ordeal.

"No, yeah, that's what I figured... Just, not exactly how I pictured it happening."

"That aside, I would like to stay on as your manager. The surge in popularity you received thanks to this contest is even better than I'd guessed, and it would be in your best interest to keep me in this position; you'll need someone to handle the increase in traffic and interest from local businesses, advertisers and agencies."

Uhhh, sure... that makes sense." Madeline could do little more than just go with what he was saying as her mind spun with this entire, extremely strange situation.

"Perfect. In that case, like I said, go ahead and take the day off to rest. I'll have a bunch of appointments lined up for tomorrow. I will say, last night has given me quite a few ideas for a... new direction we could be taking your modeling." Phillip said, giving her one last, business-friendly smile before taking his coffee into the other room.

She heard her boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend, fire up his laptop and begin working immediately, doubtless intending to seize on her newfound surge of 'popularity.' But Madeline herself just remained sitting at the table, face the picture of confusion as she dwelt on how strange, almost surreal that whole exchange was.

The woman had just been dumped, polite as it was, and especially as much as she deserved it, but she had been dumped regardless. And yet, she was quickly finding she did not exactly feel that torn up about it. Phillip's tact in not making it a screaming affair had definitely helped, and it seemed she'd be seeing him around more or less exactly as often to handle the business side of her modeling career. It was just... strange to her.

But the more Madeline came to terms with what all had happened in the last twenty-four hours, one particular thought occurred to her that finally put a smile back on her face. It was hard to say that this new, strictly professional relationship between Madeline and Phillip was altogether a bad thing. But there was definitely one good thing that had come from this whole ordeal.

Finally settled on how she felt about the wild direction her life had suddenly taken, Madeline went to her bedroom with much more pep in her step. She might've had the day off from her professional modeling responsibilities, but now there were a few pictures she wanted to take for purely personal reasons.

***

Later That Day

***

"You have got to be the luckiest son of a bitch in the city!"

"You are gonna catch so much shit at school this Monday."

"Dude, I still cannot fucking believe it!"

Maurice sat in the midst of some of his friends with the biggest, most shit-eating grin of his life plastered on his face.

"Well you'd better believe it. You all saw the evidence yourselves."

Barely a minute after Madeline had dropped him off back at his house this morning, Maurice had received a barrage of texts and calls from his friends, all of whom had plenty to say about the various pics and videos he'd been 'featured' in last night. Of course, the date itself had been no secret; after all, how could any brash young teen keep a lid on the fact they'd be going out with an actual supermodel, and of course his friends had been jealous enough just from that. But seeing just how 'hands on' Madeline had taken their date had come as an even more enormous surprise.

So obviously after last night, the now extraordinarily cocky Canine felt he had every right to brag up his rendezvous to all his buddies. And now that he was doubtless going to be the center of the entire school's attention until graduation, Maurice was absolutely relishing in all that envy.

"Of course, if any of you still doubt me, we can always go through it all again. I'll show you as many times as you want."

"Fuck you, bro. Man, the least you could've done is call us up to party with her!"

"Seriously! I would literally give anything for a chance to score with Madeline Mayfly!"

"Come on man, you've got her number now, right? You've gotta get us hooked up! At least try!"

But at the continued ringing of his friends' frustration and pleading, Maurice only shook his head and continued to radiate his intensely smug aura.

"Sorry guys, but it was a contest. You all had the same shot as me, I just happened to be the lucky winner."

As his friends continued to aimlessly grumble and curse him out, Maurice felt his phone go off. Seeing who was texting him, his eyes quickly went wide in no small amount of surprise; it was Madeline, she was actually texting him herself! The Beast had snuck her private cell number last night after she had passed out on his knot, but if he was being perfectly honest he really, really was not expecting the model to get in contact with him on her own, and definitely not so soon!

His surprise only grew, and so did the incredibly pleased smirk on his face when he saw just what Madeline had sent him.

'Hey there stud. I had such an amazing time last night, and now I just can't stop thinking about what a wild ride I had on the big knot of yours! My followers definitely appreciated all the excitement too. I'd love to meet for another date with you soon so we can take a lot more pictures. Who knows, we keep this up and maybe I'll make you into a real star. Until then, here's a little thank you to remember our evening. Totally exclusive, never before seen, never to be posted... unless YOU really wanted to.'

Right after Maurice had digested her text, one more message popped up from the appreciative model. It was a pic of Madeline herself, a selfie she'd taken, completely naked, unhidden, put totally on display. In fact, Maurice was almost certain this was the first ever fully nude photo she'd ever done, and it was just for him and him alone.

The Dog soaked in that picture and the words accompanying it, etching every last detail into his brain. He idly realized his friends were now harping on him to know who had just texted him, but Maurice was content to just stare down at his screen and grin. It looked like winning that contest was only the beginning of his good luck.