Model Misbehavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I never expected I'd be down here at any point tonight, but after seeing how much fun you are... and especially after seeing this beauty you've been hiding, I just couldn't resist."

The moment she was done talking, Madeline's lips were right back on the Dog dick, finally opening up wide and sinking her whole face down over the impressive thickness. As more of his length slowly sank into the girl's throat, Maurice cursed and growled with even less restraint. On instinct, the Canine wrapped one of his strong hands over the back of her head and started to 'encourage' her to suck even farther down on him. She'd managed to swallow over half his whole length by the next time she pulled her face back, letting the Savage cock slip free from her lips and cooing at it lovingly.

"Say, since your hands are freer than mine, how about you snap a couple more pics for me?" Madeline purred up as she locked her enticing eyes with Maurice's ever more amazed gaze.

"Seriously? You want pictures of this?" He gasped out.

"Just make sure you get my good side." The model replied with a mischievous wink as she returned to swirling her tongue around the delectable Doggy dick.

As the girl wrapped her glossy lips around him again, Maurice struggled to grab her phone that'd been left on the seat with his free hand. Once she sensed the camera hovering overhead, Madeline made sure to look up past the throbbing cock and give it her most alluring bedroom eyes while lathing her tongue around the shiny surface. The lucky Dog made sure to snap lots of pictures as his lovely idol worshipped his cock, pressing her tongue and lips up to nearly every inch of the surface before dipping back down to take it all into her warm mouth.

"Okay... I-I'm gonna record now..." Maurice struggled to say as changed her camera from picture to video mode.

As soon as he'd thumbed the record button, Madeline made a deliberate show of bobbing her head up and down several times on the throat-stretching phallus, her lips coming so close to the swell of his knot now. But after a few strokes, the Beast-mesmerized model turned her eyes up and looked right into the camera, wanting to make sure anyone watching didn't have any second guesses about who was sucking on this monster of a cock. Face fully in view, Madeline slowly dragged her lips up along the musky length right to the tip, letting it audibly pop free and giving her audience a naughty little giggle and her sluttiest smile.

Maurice's other hand continued to stroke through her hair as Madeline went back to kissing and licking all along the outside, giving the Dog cock plenty of love for him to capture on film. Finally she dragged her plush lips straight back to the tapered point and allowed the young Beast to forcibly push her back down, making her swallow him all the way to his engorged knot and moaning as loud as she could for the camera.

Having almost his entire dick inside the beautiful girl pushed Maurice right to the ledge, and as he ended the recording he tossed his phone to the seat beside him so he could wrap both his paws around Madeline's head and hold her down tight.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" The Canine growled as he kept his older lover's lips sealed down over his pulsing length.

However Madeline didn't seem to mind in the slightest. She didn't make any effort to resist or pull her head back, and if anything she just seemed to relish his forceful treatment of her, moaning louder and sucking down harder on the fat Dog cock.

Maurice forced the girl's face down as far as it would go, Madeline's lips just barely keeping his volatile knot from passing through. The young Beast let loose a ferocious growl as his knot swelled and he released his first massive load into the pretty model's mouth. Madeline's delightful moaning only grew higher as she felt the warm, sticky goo start to flow down her throat and fill her stomach. She struggled to swallow down as much as she could, mouthful after mouthful before it simply became too much and she wrenched her head back, able to overcome the strength of the kid holding her down.

Madeline came free with a deep gasp, but she didn't dare take her lips more than an inch away from the tip of the still throbbing cock, going so far as to keep mercilessly jacking the boy off and urging him to fire off several more heavy ropes of seed. She just kept moaning like a bitch in heat as the hot Beast sperm filled her mouth one last time, a few errant strands spraying over her chin, down her neck and even across her upper chest.

Once the volatile Dog cock finally stopped erupting, Madeline could only sit there on her knees, starry eyed and sill moaning quietly as she savored the pool of inhuman cum that was blanketing her tongue.

Maurice still had bolts of electricity running up his spine even after the insatiable woman had let his dick slip free from her mouth, but the moment he came down from his own high he saw Madeline staring back up at him, and the sight alone was almost enough to give him another climax.

The gorgeous female was staring up at him with an utterly restless lust, her eyes shimmering like stars as she stared up into his face. She made sure she kept her mouth open, showing him the pool of his own sperm that she was keeping there, wanting to show him just how much she'd taken. A thought flashed through his addled brain lightning-fast, and the Canine urgently grabbed her phone again and snapped several pictures of Madeline sitting there like that. Apparently that was exactly what she'd been waiting for, for once the little 'click' rang out a half-dozen times Madeline made a big show of pursing her lips and swallowing down the last load in a single gulp, then opening her mouth again with a little giggle to show the camera that she'd taken every drop she could.

A few more picture snaps and Maurice melted back into the seat, his hand going limp to his side as he took in several heavy breaths.

"Fuck that was amazing... that was the best fucking thing I've ever felt." The teen Beast panted out in obviously immense satisfaction.

"Glad you enjoyed. You know I don't do that for just anyone." Madeline teasingly replied as she looked down to the white streaks marring her chest, idly running a finger through the unbelievably thick, sticky goop. "Wow, I've never seen someone shoot such a big load. If I'd known we'd be doing this earlier I would've ordered a lighter dinner."

Maurice laughed at her joke as he seemed to just settle into the seat, relaxing and basking in the incredible afterglow he'd never dreamed he'd get to experience with her. The woman smiled up at his lazy yet fulfilled grin, but her eyes very quickly drifted back down to his bright crimson dick, and it looked like it hadn't shrunk or softened even a teeny bit. That sight alone had her biting her lip as she really realized just what a powerful stirring there was in her pussy after sucking on that lethal weapon.

Pushing herself up from the floor, Madeline slid back into the seat right alongside her lovely little date, leaning heavily against his body. Maurice seemed perfectly content to just sit with her until the naughty woman reached out and playfully ran a single finger along the sensitive tip of his still towering cock, causing the kid's spine to stiffen at once. Once she had his attention back, Madeline leaned her face in close to his.

"It looks to me like you're still up for more, and Goddess knows I've got a fire raging that needs put out badly. So, what do you think about making our date an all-night affair?" She purred in pure seduction right against the Doberman's raised ear.

But even as the sexy woman continued to tease his cock, Maurice just chuckled breathlessly again, turning his face towards her, his wet nose just barely tickling against her own.

"I'd say you'd be making this the best night of my life."

Madeline shared a playful little hum with the cocky young Canine before leaning back towards the limo's privacy screen, lowering the window just enough so her voice could reach through.

"One last stop for the night. Take us to The Eights hotel."

*

Madeline's Limo took them to The Eights, one of the most luxurious hotels in the city, and she didn't waste any time renting a room and pulling the kid into the elevator. Maurice couldn't keep his hands off of her body the entire agonizing time they were heading for the room, pulling her body to his in the elevator, groping every part of her, even sweeping her up in a sweltering kiss. The shameless model didn't even realize how lucky they were to be in the elevator alone, but they probably wouldn't have been able to stop themselves even if there had been an audience. Madeline knew Maurice felt exactly the same as her, they both fully intended to fuck each other's brains out tonight.

Madeline barely got her keycard to work with all how badly her date was distracting her, and the second it was open Maurice was swinging her inside, holding her unflinchingly by the shoulders and sealing his muzzle to her mouth in another deeply lustful kiss.

Feverish arousal had completely overtaken them both, they needed to feel one another's bodies pressed into their own. As the Canine's tongue stirred her own into a dizzying stupor, Madeline's hands went up to fumble with unbuttoning the front of his shirt. Maurice helped things along by shedding his suit jacket, but had to break their heady kiss when he realized the girl wasn't making much progress on his shirt.

Pulling his velvet-lined lips away, Maurice got a good look at the utterly desperate way Madeline was gazing back at him; this bitch was hot for him like no other girl he'd seen before, and the feeling was way more than mutual. With her hands so unsuccessful getting his shirt off, Maurice confidently reached up and took her slender digits in his much bigger paws, sneaking past them to finish the job and toss his shirt aside.

Madeline's smoldering gaze turned down on the Beast's fur-lined figure, and she couldn't help letting out a small groan as she drank him in. Maurice didn't look that big behind a suit, but his body was rock solid and one of the most athletic she'd ever seen. She couldn't resist putting her hands up on his chest and just relishing the feeling of running them through his dark fur for the first time.

But while Madeline seemed to take her time enjoying the novelty of feeling up a Beastman for the first time, Maurice was starting to grow a little impatient. The Doberman reached up to take hold of the crossed-straps holding up Madeline's dress, and she just obediently lowered her head to let him pull them over. Nothing else holding it up, Maurice let the front of the dress fall, exposing the model's perfect c-cup breasts to him, and the inexperienced teen couldn't hold back his own small growl from the sight. She'd never done full nude pics before, and to say he'd long been waiting to see those beauties would be a massive understatement.

Maurice didn't even bother asking permission, his paws immediately went to cup and caress over the female's silky-smooth tits, and Madeline just flushed and let loose a slightly longer groan. The sensation of having a Dog like him groping her was almost alien, not only were his hands noticeably bigger than any boyfriend she'd had in the past, the Animalistic fur on his fingers lent an entirely different thrill to having him feel her up; it felt downright unnatural, and because of that it felt so much better.

As good as it felt, Maurice didn't spend very long playing with the girl's chest, there was so much more he wanted that he knew was fully within his reach. Sliding his paws down and tikling along her ribcage, the young Doberman took Madeline's dress where it sinched at her waist and pulled it down over the lovely swell of her hips, letting it drop and leaving her clad only in her pair of erotic, lacy black panties.

Having the woman he'd so long desired, idolized even, standing here like this just for him was proving too much for the teenager. Maurice stepped in even closer, wrapping his arms around the girl and slowly running his hands down the narrow small of her back, past her waist, appreciatively cupping beneath the wonderful swell of her ass, and greedily sinking his fingers into her luxuriously soft thighs.

Madeline felt Maurice rest his chin atop her shoulder, growling delightedly into her ear as he felt her body up. When he finally pulled himself back to look at her again she could see the clear command in his eyes, and when his hands ran back up to her hips to give a gentle push she knew exactly what he wanted now.

Madeline didn't dare take her eyes off the kid as she stepped backwards to the bed, easily sitting herself down as she kicked off her stilettos and made sure to give Maurice her most sultry, come-hither smile as she slid herself back into the middle of the comforter.

For some reason, apparently that really seemed to hit Maurice with the weight of reality, and as she splayed herself on the bed, nearly naked and so very obviously ready and waiting for him to join her, the Doberman's face broke out in the big, goofy yet so very confident smile again as he gave her a low chuckle.

"Still can't believe it." He growled, almost more for himself as his eyes lapped all along the model's ravishing figure.

Madeline's eyes focused like a hawk, as the kid's hands went to unlatch his belt while he kicked off his own shoes. She'd already seen it, hell she'd had the thing literally right under her nose, but still, the sight of him revealing his monstrous Dog cock, standing there to show her all of his natural, Bestial glory, sent a shockwave of arousal through the deeply depraved female. She knew just how incredible it was to have that inhuman phallus crammed down her throat, she couldn't imagine how good it was gonna be to have that thing stuffing her pussy for the first time.

Madeline turned her delirious eyes back up to Maurice's face, locking with his gaze and giving him her sweetest smile while she hiked her knees up and playfully slid her panties off. Maurice slowly crawled into the bed to follow her, moving until he was holding himself right above her supine form. The Dog was practically drooling as he looked her body up and down, seeing her completely naked for the first time and all for his own enjoyment.

Aligning his hips right above his soon-to-be mate's, Maurice let his body drop and forced his heavily swollen knot to grind right into Madeline's sopping wet pussy lips. The Beast let loose a long, menacing growl as the depraved woman choked on an almost sobbing groan of lust.

"Shit Madeline, I want you so bad." Maurice sighed down onto the girl's face as his hips slowly rocked, unable to help pressing his bulbous knot tighter and tighter into her tiny slit.

"Me to, baby. I want you inside. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." Madeline hissed back almost maddeningly as her arms wrapped around the Beast's furry neck, spreading her legs lovingly around his masculine hips and drawing him down further on top of her burning body.

Pulling his knot back just enough to properly find her entrance, Maurice pressed his cock hard against his new lover and penetrated her for the first time. Madeline buried her face in the side of the teenager's head and mewled loud as the tapered Doggy dick pierced past her lips.

His bitch's sweet voice constantly thrumming against his ear, Maurice quickly drove his length as deep into the ravishing woman as he could. And Madeline soon felt she was about to be driven insane, as it was immediately clear how much thicker the fat Canine cock was than any man she'd ever been with, to say nothing of how far it already reached inside on the first thrust.

Maurice obviously was of no mind to take things slow, and he quickly started to properly rut himself inside the enthralled female, pinning her down completely helpless to the bed. But Madeline was far from any complaint as the wonderful Beast teen locked her down in a missionary pose, sighing out over and over again as that inhuman phallus just kept fucking into her harder with every passing second.

"Oh Fuck! Maurice!" Madeline wailed out shamelessly as the virile Doberman slammed his knotted dick into her over and over again.

Overcome with a flood of love and lust, the ecstatic model couldn't contain the outpour of emotions she was experiencing, and as her fingers twisted into the short fur on the back of his skull, she wrenched Maurice's head and forced his face back into her own. The frenzied young Beast immediately accepted her offer and forced her lips apart for his own, cramming his tongue into her comparatively small mouth and stifling the constant stream of brainless moaning.

Madeline was in a bliss she'd never expected possible before tonight. Every part of her body felt consumed by the Animalistic Savagery of this ruthless Canine. His wide, flat tongue capturing her own smaller, weaker one, strangling every blissful cry of hers. His thick, unimaginably long cock driving deeper into her than any that ever tried before, forcing itself in and out of her cunt with a ruthless speed that was making her head spin. Then there was that lethal lump of a knot that battered and pummeled against her slit like a jackhammer, constantly threatening that at any time it could force her to break and accept it.

The heavenly sensations were just too much, and both of the interspecies couple had to break the kiss, letting their voices spill out unopposed into the room once again. Maurice buried his muzzle in the crook of his lover's neck, wet and heavy gasps escaping him as he forced his hips to crash mercilessly against this absolutely gorgeous female.

And Madeline just screamed her incomparable delight as the studly young Beast fucked her harder and faster than anyone else before in her life. Her arms squeezed his neck even tighter, crushing him down even closer. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, wanting that potent, Feral cock to stay buried deep to the hilt inside her until she exploded.

It would be no exaggeration to say that the young Dog and the lovely model were both having the night of their lives, and the two were just about to experience the absolute pinnacle that their shared ecstasy had to offer.

Knowing exactly how he wanted his climax to come, Maurice hammered his cock down into Madeline a few more times when all of the sudden his body came to a still. The shockwaves were still ringing through Madeline's body, and she barely even noticed when her lover suddenly paused, but what he was trying to do became abundantly clear just a moment later.

Madeline's eyes snapped open wide as she realized that the ruthless Canine was trying to push his knot inside of her! For only a split second she thought of screaming no, but while a scream certainly escaped her she realized she wasn't making any attempt to tell him to stop.

The frenzied female wailed louder than ever as her pussy lips split open wide to accept the monstrous swell that was being forced inside of her, her arms and legs gripping onto the Dog's muscular body for dear life. Finally, Maurice let out a deeply strained grunt as the thickest part of him broke past her rim and he sunk every last bit of his knotted cock inside the ravishing woman.

Madeline's voice caved as she felt the entire mass root itself inside her, her manic screams dying down into exhausted groans as she focused on the unearthly feelings. And now that he was locked in tight to the hilt, Maurice wrapped both his arms below his lover's head, squeezing their bodies as close together was possible. The driven young Beast growled menacingly against the girl's ear as he slowly rocked his hips and ground the swollen knot all around Madeline's packed-tight pussy.