All Comments on 'Modern Somali Mythology Ch. 03'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

STOP! Everybody hates your crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Didnt you get told to stop writing about Somalis? That they find your stereotyping to be offensive? That youre just trying to cash in on their culture?

And you claim to be fighting racism. SHAME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Do your thing

I have read comments from readers(?) of your work. The two anon commenters on this story seem to have firm opinions of your efforts. I guess I don't understand why they bother to comment if they don't like what you offer--stupid is as stupid does I guess. They can read many other pieces on this site that may be more attractive to them but prefer to insult your efforts. Please do your own thing as an author- as long as you abide by the rules of the site you have every right to create what someone else may like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To Anon 12/17

You did notice that all three chapters of this series is rated 1.0?

Samuelx has found the one thing that literally everyone on this site can agree on. His stuff is utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG

One word can describe this series... FERTILIZER!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...