Modified Adverts Ch. 05

Story Info
Jason made preparations for his presentation.
16.5k words
4.56
7.1k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers

I had slowly but progressively updated the posters around campus, each new version slightly more provocative than the previous one.

By now, they were wildly different from the original. The female students walking in the foreground had the hemline of their skirts slightly above mid-thigh. One girl who was twirling caused her skirt to rise up high, showing a hint of her ass cheeks. It was enough to imply either she was wearing a very tiny thong, or she was naked underneath.

The girls' blouses were sheer, showing all of them wearing shelf bras, which framed their breasts erotically and left their areolas and nipples uncovered. Buttons were undone to reveal deep cleavages.

The female teachers walking at the background, they had more buttons undone on their sheer blouses. They wore lace push-up shelf bras, each of them having deeper cleavage lines than the students at the front of the posters.

All teachers wore six-inch fuck-me-stilettos. The length of their micro skirts continued to get shorter. By now, the hemlines only cover half their ass cheeks, leaving the bottom half always exposed. The full-length mirror by the wall was modified to be larger, so the rear view of all teachers could be seen. The image in the mirror showed a healthy amount of half-exposed teachers' ass cheeks.

Three of the teachers detached from their group. They stopped near some benches along the pathway. They bent over from their waist, resting their hands on the benches for support. Their knees were straight, legs spread wide. Behind them, a few male students pushed the teachers' micro skirts well above their naked asses, pooling them on their hips.

It was a normal interaction - the male students were simply asking the teachers to show them what type of underwear were they wearing that day. The teachers happily obliged, bending over to offer the students easy access. However, the students had to pull up the skirts themselves, which they gladly did it.

The teachers wore different types of thongs. One was sheer lace, another was spandex, the other was merely a dental string. The thongs were not wide enough to cover the teachers' private parts. Their shaved pussy lips could be seen peeking out from the sides of the thongs.

The students, having pushed up the teachers' skirts, rested their hands on the teachers' naked ass cheeks. They grasped at them, exploring their softness and firmness.

Another teacher standing next to them was facing another male student. The student undid all the buttons on the teachers' sheer blouse, and parted them to reveal the teachers' lace shelf bra, and her almost-naked tits. He had one hand on her left tit, exploring it.

Further behind the background, the male student who was making out with a female teacher up against a wall in the previous poster, he was now lying down flat on the grass nearby. The female teacher was straddling him. Her legs were spread, and she was in the midst of thrusting herself up and down, impaling herself onto the student's hard cock repeatedly.

The female student sat on the male student's face. There was no doubt he was eating her pussy. Her expression showed she was experiencing intense sexual pleasure.

In the campus building, the female teacher nude-teaching in class, she was now standing in front of the class, between two male students. The students had their hands touching their naked teacher's body. The teacher continued to teach. She was using her own naked body as teaching material, the students' hands as guidance. It was much more effective.

The female students in class wore more revealing attire. All of them had sheer blouses, with short skirts above mid-thigh. All the male students had visible erections.

The nude art class was updated with the naked teacher wearing kinky BDSM attire. She wore a bondage collar with leash, mouth gag, her hands bound in leather cuffs. She was on a makeshift bed. Her face and shoulder rested on the bed. Her hands were bound behind her back. Her hips raised; her knees spread wide.

The male student was in the midst of fucking the teacher in her ass. His hard cock was seen mid-stroke as it repeatedly jackhammered in-and-out of the teacher's tight asshole. If anyone viewed closely, they could see the teacher's ass muscles stretched visibly to accommodate the students' thick phallus.

On the bed were a few additional BDSM toys. Whips, paddles, dildos, vibrators.

Next to them was the other teacher. She was also naked, and wore a few BDSM gear on her body. What was different was her hands and feet were bound by leather cuffs onto a large St. Andrew's cross. Additional restraints were placed on her arms and thighs to keep her standing upright on the cross.

The teacher's legs were spread, proudly flaunting her women parts. Between her legs, there was a Hitachi Magic Wand taped to her inner thigh. The head of the machine was in contact with her pussy, half of it penetrated inside her. Her labia lips were spread wide by the thick head.

The Magic Wand was vibrating visibly. Copious amount of clear crystal fluid leaked out from the teacher's pussy and sprayed over a huge area on the floor, having being deflected by the large vibrator.

There were nipple clamps and weights on both her nipples, providing her with a mixture of intense pain-induced-pleasure. There were visible red marks all over her naked breasts, evidence that she was whipped and spanked by the student.

The teacher was cumming continuously. The large vibrating device pushed her body into overdrive, delivering orgasm after orgasm. The teacher's eyes rolled back in their sockets; a thick strand of drool leaked out from the side of her mouth down her ball gag.

The female students were still trying to draw their subjects, but they were visibly struggling. They were in various stages of undressing. Most of them were pleasuring themselves, having witnessed such a hot, steamy scene in front of them.

A few of the female students took the sex toys near the teacher-student couple and fucked themselves. Some female students seek out other male students and spread their legs for them, inviting the men to penetrate their pussy to scratch their itch.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I had a plan to influence all female teachers to wear very revealing clothes to school everyday. I wanted the ladies to feel proud flaunting their hot bodies in sexually arousing attire, to get used to lustful stares from their students and male co-workers in campus.

To make it less conspicuous, I needed approval from the school board. That meant I had to convince them with a proper presentation. But before that, I needed to prepare articles, videos, and pictures. Lots of pictures, featuring my school teachers wearing all-new revealing "trendy" attires. That meant I had to convince my teachers to model for me in photoshoot sessions.

Asking the teachers to model for me wasn't hard. The hard part was for my own selfish reasons - I wanted my teachers to eventually model for me in erotic boudoir photography sessions. I wanted the ladies to pose naked, willingly spread their legs for me and my camera, let me take close-up pictures of their naked breasts, pussies and assholes. Pictures of them in obscenely pornographic poses similar to those found in adult porn magazines. Pictures of their facial expressions filled with lust, orgasmic bliss, as they endure the repeated thrusts of large dildos into their holes.

By then, even if they're willing to let me take pictures of them in the midst of orgasm, I still wouldn't stop there. I would continue to influence them with my ads until they were comfortable with intimate physical contact with me. To have their pictures taken while having sexual physical action with my naked body. They would even be comfortable with me recording videos of the encounters. Staring lustfully into the camera while they let me pound their holes hardcore.

The photos would show a hard cock fucking the teachers' holes, but they won't show my face. I would be the mysterious stranger who was lucky enough to fuck all the teachers, and have pictures taken as achievement trophies.

All of that required a lot of effort from me.

First, I began by slowly introducing more indoor-photography-related content into all female teachers' social media feed, gradually introducing them to the exciting prospect of part-time modelling for photoshoots. The ads promoted photoshoot modelling as something which could be done part-time. It was part fun, part experience. It was also a good training ground for students who were interested in photography.

The modified ads promoted freelance modelling as the latest new trend in recreational hobby, something female teachers regularly do during their free time. The ads elaborated the benefits of modelling. Proudly flaunting their feminine curves was similar to show their support for the ongoing wave of feminism, championing female body-positivity. It also supported the notion of women deserved to have full control over their own bodies. They have the right to decide what clothes to wear or not to wear.

The ads further highlighted the importance of the photographer. Photography required the cooperation of both the models and the photographers. The ads encouraged the teachers to always listen to the photographers. Photographers knew how to capture models' best features in different situations.

Next, the ads encouraged female teachers to regularly work with male students who showed interest in photography. Teachers should offer their assistance to willingly pose as models for free, since photography was not a cheap hobby. Besides, working with students meant it was also a good opportunity for teachers to spend more time with students, gradually breaking down the teacher-student barrier.

Of course, the photoshoots in my ads mostly featured highly erotic photos of pornstars roleplaying as hot, sexy teachers, slowly undressing for the camera. Then they proceeded to pose nude in erotic boudoir photoshoot sessions. There were even glimpses of the teachers in sexually obscene poses, their expression filled with lust, in the heights of sexual pleasure.

In those scenes, the naked teachers spread their legs wide for their photographer. He aimed his camera directly at between their legs, taking shots after shots of their naked pussies. In some scenes, the teachers reached behind, used their hands to spread their ass cheeks, while the photographer snapped away, focusing on their tight little anal rosebud.

Over and over again, my ads kept repeating the same advice for the teachers:

One, always trust the photographer. They know how to portray your best features.

Two, it's normal for photographers to have erections. Boudoir photoshoot sessions are highly sexual by nature. Male students can't control their own erections. It's spontaneous by nature.

After I was confident of the amount of modified ads the teachers consumed, I made my move. I approached Principal Anderson, followed by Vice Principal Becks. I asked for their help to grant me an audience with the school board, because I wanted to give a presentation.

I explained to them the contents of my presentation (I made up a cover story, about how teachers having a dress code actually improves student grades and performances). Then I asked if they were willing to be models for my presentation photos. I estimated there would be at least a few photography sessions involved before I could get all the shots I needed.

Both ladies agreed almost immediately. Clearly my modified ads campaign was very successful. I brought up the problem of looking for a suitable private location for the photoshoot sessions. Principal Anderson instantly offered me one of the classrooms to use for free.

I separated Mrs Anderson and Ms Becks each into separate photoshoot sessions. Both sessions started off with relatively "normal" shots of the teachers. They practiced how to pose, I practiced how to aim my camera to get the shots I wanted.

Once the teachers got the hang of it, I had them dressed up in the new teachers' dress code, and took photos for the presentation. In less than an hour, I had all the shots I needed. But, I tried to see if I could push both ladies into posing for extra shots. I asked both of them if they were willing to pose for my private collection.

"We're going to do some poses which are more daring than usual. You can gain additional experience in modelling, and I can learn how to take better pictures."

Both teachers agreed.

I started off with relatively "mild" boudoir style. I had them undo more buttons from their blouse, and hike up their skirt to show more thighs, and reveal the bottom of their ass cheeks.

Both teachers posed naturally, using what they learned from my modified ads. At one point, both teachers were on all fours on the table, their legs spread wide, pushing their skirt higher up their asses.

I focused my camera between their legs and snapped away. I stood closer and closer with each shot I took. Before long, I was standing between their legs, my camera aimed directly at their pussy, barely covered by their tiny panties, and snapped away.

Both teachers remained at their pose, allowing me to snap as many shots as I wanted.

Later, when I ended the session, both teachers seemed slightly disappointed. It was as if they wanted to continue posing for me. I offered to arrange additional sessions with them in future. They happily agreed.

Both teachers did ask me to keep the photos private. The shots were for my eyes only. They were not comfortable with other people looking at photos of them in sexy poses. At least not yet. I agreed and thanked them. I made a mental note to continue blasting more ads for all teachers.

The moment I got home, I spend hours in the toilet, stroking my cock to the steamy, racy pictures of my Principal and Vice Principal. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed and shot my load.

With two successful teachers, I was now on my way to ask the third teacher for a photoshoot - Ms Arton.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Today, Ms Arton wore a light sundress. It was cut low, offering a stunning view of her deep cleavage, supported by a half-cup bra.

The hemline of her dress was above mid-thigh. The material of her dress was thin enough I could tell she wore a thong.

When Ms Arton stood beside the window, the bright sunlight once again shone through her dress. I could make out the faint outline of her areolas peeking out above her bra, hard nipples, as well as her labia peeking out from the sides of her panties.

"Hello Ms Arton. You look very good. I like your new dress."

"Thank you, Jason. I bought it at a store. They seem to sell the latest fashion trends."

"Is it Flirtatious Dresses and Lingerie?"

"It is! You know about them?" Ms Arton happily exclaimed.

"I've heard about them. My Mom and sister shops there regularly."

"I don't usually go to that store, but recently they've been advertising a lot on TV, and I've seen more and more people wearing their styles in campus. I thought I'd give it a try."

"They look good on you, Ms Arton. You should buy more from them." I replied. Ms Arton's smile grew from my compliment. And I could swore her nipples grew harder.

"I'll think about it. Now then, let's start."

Ms Arton went to the front row and sat at the middle, eager to listen to my briefing as if she was a student. I navigated her computer until my presentation slides appear on the projector screen.

While preparing, I tried very hard not to stare at Ms Arton. She had crossed her legs while sitting down. Her dress rode higher up her legs, revealing a tantalizing amount of her naked thighs. This was on top of her deep cleavage.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

From my data, I noticed Ms Arton didn't consume as much modified media as Mrs Anderson and Ms Becks, leading me to suspect I needed to try harder to convince her of my plan. And so, before my appointment with her, I modified my notes, including additional materials, hoping to convince Ms Arton.

I began my presentation with a short introduction of the colleges around the area and the state. Slowly, I then began to divide them according to their different policies.

I steered the talking points towards dress codes. Using modified data, I began to argue my case:

Colleges with dress code for teachers tend to perform better overall every year. Disciplinary cases also declined steadily year-over-year. Surveys amongst the students showed if their teachers abide to a dress code, students were more inclined to attend classes. And they showed more willingness to learn, to interact with teachers, socialize with other students.

I then brought up some posters. The images I showed Ms Arton began with students wearing old-style fashion which covered their bodies. In every image, there was at least one teacher or admin staff, dressed in conservative attire which covered almost all of their bodies.

Progressively, I showed posters which depicted the teachers adopting a common dress code, which happened to reveal more skin. Slowly, the students began to change their fashion as well, following the teachers' footsteps in showing some skin.

One image appeared, which show a female and male student talking to teacher in class. The girl wore a white blouse sheer enough for viewers to see her bra straps, and a short pleated skirt which ended slightly above her mid-thigh.

The teacher wore something far more "professional". Her top was a light beige blouse. It was lightly sheer, showing everyone she wore a shelf-bra underneath. The dark circles of her areolas clearly seen through her top, together with her nipples. She had buttons undone all the way down to her navel, graciously revealing her deep cleavage.

Her skirt was a similar-style pleated skirt as the girl student, but the teacher's skirt was much shorter, the hemline ending well above her mid-thigh, flaunting her smooth creamy upper thighs.

There was a very stark contrast between the female student's attire and the teacher's fashion. This was intentional, to give an impression that the female student's revealing clothes were old-fashioned.

More and more images were brought up in succession. The attires the students wore in the images began to change progressively, gradually become more and more in-line with the teacher's "professional" attire.

The final image featured two girls having recently graduated college, but returned to campus grounds for a trip down memory lane.

One girl wore a button blouse, but she opted to leave her blouse unbuttoned, and tie both ends into a knot. The knot was tied above her navel, revealing her abs. Leaving her blouse unbuttoned left her with a very deep neckline, all the way down to the knot.

She was braless, her naked breasts bouncing freely.

On her hips, she wore a very short pleated skirt. It only covered a tiny portion of her upper thighs, leaving most of her legs bare.

The other girl wore a tiny crop top. The top covered her breasts, but it was semi-transparent, showing her boobies being supported by a shelf bra.

Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers