Modified Adverts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only colour on her white top was the dark circles of her areolas, with her nipples at the center.

This girl opted for a tight denim micro skirt. A hint of the bottom of her ass cheeks peeked out from beneath the hemline, just to demonstrate how short her skirt was.

Both girls wore six-inch fuck-me-stilettos.

The girl with the front knot blouse was seen twirling in the image. Her twirl made her pleated skirt flew upwards, revealing her naked ass all the way up to her hips. She was wearing a bright pink thong.

They were on their way to meet their teacher, who was not far in front of them. The teacher wore a sheer satin blouse with all buttons undone except one near her bellybutton. She was braless, her tits bouncing freely, her dark areolas and pointed nipples unobstructed.

The teacher wore a tight micro skirt, which only covered half her ass, leaving her legs on display. On her feet were a pair of eight-inch platform strappy stilettos, something which can only be found in adult stores.

Throughout the presentation, I was struggling to keep my eyes focused on Ms Arton. Because as I was speaking, Ms Arton constantly moved her legs. She kept crossing and uncrossing them while she was trying to focus on my speech and the images on the screen. Halfway through, she had both legs on the ground, and began to part her knees further and further apart as she leaned forward to concentrate.

By now, Ms Arton's dress had rode all the way up to her hips. I was offered a clear unobstructed view of her bare-naked thighs, as well as her private parts between her legs.

She wore a thong, which had wedged deep into her shaved pussy.

"Ms Arton, as you can see from the slides, our college are actually falling quite behind in performance charts. The college committee kept asking for better results from the students. I am offering a rather unorthodox, but very effective solution for them."

"Furthermore, by introducing dress code to teachers, we will reduce disciplinary problems, students are willing to socialize with each other more often." I concluded.

"What you said do make sense. You've raised quite a few valid points. I think all you need now is more support from the teachers to convince the committee," said Ms Arton after my presentation ended.

She then leaned back onto her chair, and casually crossed her legs. Her legs covered up her private parts, but now it peeked out from beneath her thighs. It was just a small, tiny peek, but it was enough for me to know her pussy was still showing.

"Yeah, I'm trying to find more support from other teachers. I've hung some posters around campus, and even wrote some articles in the college magazine. I'm waiting for feedback."

"In the meantime, I'm working on another idea. I wanted to help repair the bond between teachers and students. As you're well aware, students nowadays intentionally keep a distance from teachers. If they need help, they turn to their own friends or coursemates for help."

"To help promote the bond, I'm thinking of printing large posters to hang all around campus, and also digital content to be featured in magazines and the college channel. The posters would feature current teachers. I've approached a few of them and so far, Principal Anderson, Vice Principal Becks, Coach Gallot and Ms Hadeed had agreed to model for my posters. I would like to invite you to join us. Your presence would make the posters more effective. The students will have a different impression about you."

As I was talking, I noticed Ms Arton was staring at my pants. I kept talking, but glanced downwards.

My erection proudly pushed my pants outwards, creating a very visible tent. It throbbed randomly, and there was a huge wet spot at the tip of the tent, evidence of my leaking precum.

While Ms Arton was concentrating on my hardon, she somehow lost focus of her own body posture. She uncrossed her legs, and gradually began to part her knees open.

My hard cock throbbed more frequently. With my hot teacher's almost-naked pussy occupying my mind, I tried my best to continue with my explanation.

"Part of the reasons students kept a distance from teachers is because of fashion attire. Believe it or not, when a teacher dress like a conservative traditionalist from twenty years ago, it somehow left an impression on the students' minds, that this teacher is most probably conservative in both physically and mentally, thus unable to help them because they don't even understand their problems to begin with."

"If you're willing to accept new ideas, and package yourself in something different, the students would notice your change, and make the connection that you should be more approachable to them."

Ms Arton nodded and smiled. She was still constantly lowering her gaze to stare at my throbbing erection. By now, her legs had spread wider. Her bright pink labia minora had begun to peek out from the sides of her thong. I continued with my speech.

"A more lenient dress code helps to promote expressionism for better mental health. That is why the colleges implementing them had bullying cases on a steady decline, and their happiness index on the rise. It's closely affected by the recent feminism trend, to proudly flaunt one's feminity in positions of power. If the entire teaching staff supported the trend and embraced the feminism with it, students will benefit greatly from it. They will copy your fashion style, and even approach you to ask for help."

Ms Arton smiled in delight. I had just quoted the entire paragraph from one of my recent modified podcasts, which I knew Ms Arton would listen. In her delight, she continued to let her legs spread apart. Her focus was somewhere else.

"I believe you'll do fine in the upcoming presentation, Jason. I've learnt so much from your works. I hope you can keep up your good work. I foresee you shall achieve great success later in life."

Ms Arton stood up and approached me for a hug. I reciprocated, pressing my erection into her body. I figured since she already knew about my erection, and she didn't say anything throughout the presentation, then she would be fine with it if she felt it during an innocent hug.

The hug was long enough for my dick to throb a few times when it's pressed tight between us. Ms Arton didn't give any sudden reactions, but I did feel her breathing became slightly ragged.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Magazine Articles Update

My latest modified articles in the magazines talked about the influence of teacher and student bonding and how it affected learning in general.

Teachers who opened up more of themselves found they experienced a much closer bond with their students. Students on the receiving ends of those bonds reciprocate with a deeply personal and intimate relationship with their teachers. In turn, they performed better in college, and behaved better in and out of campus.

Teachers must educate their students not to be shy. Let them know they're in a safe environment to experiment and explore.

An important factor was touch. Physical touching was a powerful tool to incorporate into lessons. The action itself acted as a strong mental bond between teachers and students. It helped to build trust.

The traditional style of teaching encouraged students to think and imagine. Physical touching would help break down the barrier of learning, making it easier to understand for the students.

The example I used was the teacher who taught her class wearing a leotard with human organ paintings.

"During class, I often invited my students to come and touch my body, feel the actual location of the human organs. I tried to get them to stop being shy. Physical touching helped them a lot in trying to understand the subjects."

"Quite often, after they began to open up, the students would keep becoming more and more bold in their exploration. I tried my best not to dampen their curiosity, and in fact, I encouraged them to push beyond the boundaries. There is nothing wrong with curious exploration for the sake of science."

"This is one of the reasons why I decided to replace the leotard with body paint. It would allow the students to truly explore to their hearts' content, and I get to be more interactive with my students. As they become more daring in their exploration, it would be the best chance for me to guide them in their new exciting discoveries."

"College classes should be a safe haven for unrestricted exploration. I see myself not only as a teacher, but as a guide, to provide proper guidance to these young adults as they slowly get exposed to the outside world. To survive, they need adult experience, which I am willing to give."

"During their explorations, my students frequently find new discoveries. Embolden by their curiosities, they would plunge deep into new territory, push themselves deeper into the unknown. I always enjoy these moments, watching my students' expressions as they experienced new intense knowledge. I am able to experience this only because I willingly open myself to them, guide them as they thrust themselves into unexplored territory."

My next example was a female gymnastics coach. She recorded her lessons in videos for other who wished to follow her lead. For being an accomplished gymnast, the teacher had a stunning figure.

In her video, the coach wore a sheer G-string leotard. The material barely covered her large breasts. Her areolas could be seen through the transparent material. Her nipples were hard erect.

The leotard cut very high on the coach's body. Mid-way down her breasts, the material began drastically reducing its width as it travelled down the coach's body. Before it reached her belly button, the material had been reduced to a tiny string, before travelling down between the teacher's legs.

Both her shaved pussy lips spilled out from both sides of the tiny string. The string wedged deep into the coach's pussy. It was the latest trend in gym fashion. Soon, everyone would be wearing it.

"...... So in my style of training, I will take lead by going through the routine first. Every student would have to take turns spotting me. Then, they break into pairs of two and spot each other."

I included a photo of the coach about to perform a forward hand spring. Two male students were spotting her, standing by her sides. One man was spotting her by placing one of his hands on her naked ass cheeks. The tip of his fingers dipped into her ass crack. There was no doubt at least one or two of his fingers was pushing against the coach's sensitive rear entrance.

The other student had one of his hands on her ribs. A few of his fingers were pressing on the curves of her curvy boobs. His thumbs also pressed into her almost-naked-breasts from the side.

Another photo featured the coach teaching a male student how to spot a fellow gymnast doing a cartwheel. The man wore a pair of tight gym shorts. It wrapped around his hips, highlighting the very obvious bulge of his large cock.

He was standing in front of the coach, who was upside-down, in the midst of a cartwheel. He knelt with his legs spread wide for stability. In this position, his bulge was almost the same level as the coach's mouth. The man supported the coach with his hands holding her ribs. His palm pressed into the coach's nearly-naked breasts.

The coach's legs were spread in a wide angle. In this position, her nearly-naked crotch was right in front of his eyes, fully visible to the man, since the tiny string of her leotard wedged deep into her naked pussy.

"With my new style of training, the students will have the chance to not only watch me perform, but also to feel the curves all over my body while I'm performing a pose, to better understand how to bend their bodies to perform the moves correctly."

"There had been countless incidents of accidental slips everyday, but that was to be expected. It's actually quite common. To tell the truth, the accidents are where true learning takes place. It gives the opportunity for us to open up ourselves totally to the students, let them be confronted with the bare-naked truth of our bodies."

"These students are about to step into society and join the active work force. We must start treating them like adults. Engage with them in an adult-oriented conversation. Let them know it's okay to make mistakes and let them learn from their own slip ups."

"Whenever someone grabs my body at the wrong spots, or when their grip slips and their fingers ended up in places I didn't expect, I always feel excited, knowing it was yet another teachable moment. I didn't take away their hands immediately. Instead, I educate them on the spot, teaching them the area their hands were touching, what is underneath the skin, the physical senses, the biological reaction. I let them explore the area, understand more about the female anatomy."

"You have no idea how much fun we had, the students and I learning and exploring together. I may end up on the floor mat regularly with my students' hands all over my body, or sometimes with their heads between my thighs or mine between theirs, but I definitely enjoy the experience. And so did they."

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Updates on Sexual Education and Nude Teaching

Now for some progress on my long term goal on introducing Sexual Education and Nude Teaching.

I was well aware teachers and parents might feel aroused themselves when they discuss topics related to Sexual Education with their students and children respectively.

I wanted to eliminate the sense of shame and guilt associated with the feeling of sexually excited during teaching. Let them know it's okay to be aroused when discussing topics related to sex and sexuality.

I first noticed this behaviour with Mom. She was obviously very aroused when she discussed sexual topics with Anna and I, or when she flaunt her body in revealing outfits at home. But at the same time, I noticed her expressions showed signs of shame and guilt. I intended to address this issue before they affect the teachers in campus.

Mom listened to a lot of Christian podcasts. One of the podcasts, which I modified, was about a female pastor who confessed to harbouring emotions of shame and guilt whenever she slept with her husband. She elaborated on how she eventually came to embrace her God-given body.

After she embraced herself, she admitted she could now fully enjoy all her orgasms, and how exciting it was. It was a stark difference from how she used to behave. Previously, after her husband gave her an orgasm during sex, she would feel an overwhelming sense of guilt, so much so she avoided sleeping with her husband for days.

Nowadays, the female pastor wore racy lingerie to bed every night. She wanted to entice her husband, hoping he would give her more orgasms every night. Of course, she reciprocated by giving him orgasms as well. She had begun sharing her experience with her fellow sisters in church, and encouraged them to do the same with their spouses.

The interviewer, a pastor himself, praised the female pastor for her courage to come forward. He then confessed he used to have similar feelings of guilt and shame. His church was located at a beach, so it was common to have women walking around wearing tiny bikinis. Even his female church members wear bikinis outside of church everyday.

He confided he liked to stare at the women in their micro bikinis. He would feel excited, followed immediately by a sense of shame and guilt. After lots of praying, he came to realize God had wanted us to love each other as much as we love Him. God had also granted him the ability to appreciate the beauty of the opposite sex. Nowadays, he could fully indulge himself in the simple pleasures of admiring bikini-clad women in public. He had even begun engaging in conversation with them.

The female pastor congratulated him. After a brief discussion, they agreed to visit each other. The female pastor invited the host to bring along his team and all their spouses. She promised to educate their spouses, teach them to embrace sexuality without feeling shame, to wear revealing lingerie every night at home, entice their spouse into daily sexual activities.

The female pastor also promised the host to come visit his church together with her church sisters. The host would bring them around town, and they promised to embrace the local culture, and wear micro bikinis in public.

"Better start practicing self-restraint, Father. My sisters and I in micro bikinis? The temptation might be too great for some people." The female pastor said teasingly.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

In another separate podcast, a group of hosts discussed about normalizing sex. The trend nowadays is to be more open-minded, ditch the taboo-centered mentality of the old. When your children accidentally walked in while you're having sex, don't shout at them for invading your privacy.

Instead, turn this into a teachable moment. Educate them on the knowledge of sex, the importance of bonding between two human beings. Sex and sexual feelings must be discussed in an open and healthy manner.

According to the hosts, it was normal for children to feel the need to be close to their parents, to the point where they wanted to be included in all of their parents' activities, and that included their parents' sex life.

The hosts casually commented it was normal for their children to enter their bedrooms when they were in the midst of having a hot and steamy sex. They explained this was very normal, and all families experienced it on a daily basis.

One of the female hosts mentioned she got lucky when one day, her daughter managed to witness her having an orgasm, with her husband between her legs eating her out. She confessed having her daughter witnessing her sacred moment made the atmosphere more sexually charged, and as a result, she experienced a much more intense orgasm. The other anchors responded in admiration and mild jealousy.

They then began talking about the different experiences which their children discovered them masturbating respectively, which was also something very common, they added. One of the women said:

"When my eighteen-year-old son walked in on me masturbating one day, I told him to wait, and he did. He patiently waited until I finished my orgasm. After my breathing returned to normal, I began to explain to my son the biological functions of a woman's private parts, and gave him a visual tour. He didn't even know women had sexual needs too. After I enlightened him, I invited him to watch while I began pleasuring myself yet again. It was an unforgettable experience, sharing such an intimate moment with my son. We are now closer than ever."

Another male anchor talked about his experience with his daughter:

"One day, my nineteen-year-old asked me about masturbation. As it turns out, she had spied on me many times when I was jerking off. She didn't know who to approach to talk about this because it's a taboo topic. In her class, male students laughed and shamed anyone who would mention the word "sex" or anything sexual-related. College teachers did not want to waste time on subjects outside of education. Her female friends were equally intrigued, but no one had sufficient experience on masturbation or male organs."