Modified Adverts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your principal, Mrs Anderson liked my outfit as well. I'm relieved to know your college is being led by someone who supports the new wave of feminism, and encourages others to follow along."

Mom was repeating the contents of my ads. Clearly she watched a lot of them. I sat quietly and enjoyed the view in the car.

Sitting behind, Anna wore a cropped top which ended just below her boobies. It was tight enough to show the designs of her half-cup bra. Her hard nipples formed two visible peaks on her top.

On her hips, she wore a pleated skirt which barely covered her ass when she stood still. When she walked, her skirt flew upwards to offer peeks at her succulent ass.

I turned around to look at my sister. She sat at the middle. Her legs were spread wide open. She was playing with her own pussy through her tiny thong.

My sister saw me and smiled. She pulled her panties to the side, revealing her soaking wet pussy to me. She began pleasuring her hard erect clit, which had escaped the confines of her clit hood.

Anna moaned. The car was silent except for her heavy breathing and occasional moaning as she masturbated.

Slowly, Anna began inserting her two fingers into her pussy, fucking herself. The wet sloppy sound of her fingers repeatedly plunging the depths of her pussy began filling the car.

Throughout her masturbation, Anna stared lustfully at me. While she had two fingers fucking her pussy, her other hand began playing with her clit.

"We've arrived. Anna, do you wanna join us?" Mom asked.

"You guys go ahead. I'm so close. I can't stop." Anna replied while maintaining eye contact with me. She was still finger-fucking herself. I stood still, watching mesmerizingly.

"Jason, let's go, or you'll be late. You can play with your sister after the presentation." Mom held my hand, snapped me out from my voyeuristic trance. We left Anna in the car. Even with the doors shut, I could hear her sexual moans as we walked further away from the car.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The teachers were waiting outside the meeting room when Mom and I arrived. There was Mrs Anderson, together with Ms Becks, Ms Arton, and Mr Jones.

Today, Mrs Anderson wore a navy suit coat. Underneath it was a sheer blouse with lace bra. She proudly revealed her deep cleavage. She wore a short skirt with five-inch heels.

Ms Becks wore a beige satin blouse with a plunging neckline. Even with a half-cup bra, her nipples could still be seen through her blouse, poking visibly. Her dark green skirt had a slit running up her thighs, offering a peek at the erotic lacetop designs of her black thigh-high stockings. On her feet were a pair of red five-inch pumps.

Ms Arton wore a short sheath dress. The hemline was less than two inches below her ass.

Mr Jones wore a grey colour suit with matching pants. I didn't pay much attention to him because I was too busy staring at my teachers' revealing attire.

We greeted each other. Mr Jones was trying his best not to stare at all the cleavages on display, bouncing and jiggling all over the place.

We then followed the teachers into the meeting room. I intentionally walked behind the teachers so I could stare at all their legs and asses as they walked.

Inside the room, the other college board members were already seated.

The head of the board was Mr Witmore. Also present were Margaret Robby, an avid church member, Pastor Laurence and his wife, Jenni Laurence, who looked stunning in a floral print dress with a plunging neckline.

I made a quick glance across the room, and noted more than half the people in the room, a significant amount, had been influenced by my modified ads, including more than half the board members. The most obvious sign was the amount of cleavage on display, and the amount of short skirts - stiletto heels combo, flaunting their sexy long legs and creamy thighs. This meant the board would be more inclined to accept my modified suggestions.

The board began its regular meeting, which was actually boring as hell. They debated on minor issues which did nothing to contribute to the evaluation of college students' education overall. The only saving grace for me was watching the women who constantly crossed and recrossed their legs.

The multiple pairs of sexy thighs and legs in high heels crossing and recrossing served as entertainment for me. I tried my best to catch a peek between their legs, wondering what colour was their panties. Mom definitely knew what I was doing. She glanced over to me quite a few times, and everytime she looked down between my legs, where my erection was tenting, throbbing regularly.

Instead of reprimanding me, she merely smiled mischievously. Then, she began to cross her legs as well, intending to mess with me.

After some time, the board finally arrived at the matters-at-hand, my presentation. Mrs Anderson stood up to make a brief statement.

"For those of you who don't know, this is Jason. He will be briefing all of us on this proposal. Quite a few of us were directly involved in this project, because we believe it is beneficial to the college as a whole."

In the midst of explaining, Mrs Anderson's suit parted slightly, revealing she wore a sheer blouse. Just above her half-cup bra, the darker shade of her areola could be seen peeking out from the sides of her suit.

Trying my best to ignore the tantalizing image, I began my presentation.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The purpose of my presentation was to convince the college to adopt a guideline for dress codes for teachers and staffs.

Quoting examples from my modified programs, I highlighted the challenges of modern-day teaching. Students nowadays were very well-informed even before they entered college. Thanks to modern technologies and social media, they tend to discuss topics which were never discussed before, such as feminism and equality. They dared to push boundaries, to question authority, to fight for what they felt was their rights as students.

I steered the conversation towards offering a solution. Dress Code for teachers. It sounded simple enough, but I elaborated:

  1. Students don't really hate teachers. They simply wanted teachers to understand them, who were able to talk to them at their level, discuss relevant issues with them, rather than dismissing their arguments outright.

  1. The hot topic nowadays was Feminism. The movement to demand for equality for women in general.

  1. Teachers were leaders. They must not only be knowledgeable, but also be able to dress like a leader. Visual impression is very important.

By introducing a dress code for teachers, it would solve a lot of problems in one go. I further clarified:

  1. With a dress code, students would feel a sense of normalcy when talking to teachers. They won't get the emotional shock when different teachers dressed drastically different. It would be more comfortable to communicate.

  1. Having all teachers especially female teachers in a dress code, they could project a united front. It would give them a huge morale boost in their push for female equality. They would begin to see each other as allies, reduce infighting (which was very common), and instead unite together to support the feminism movement.

  1. Different people have different opinions on how to dress like a teacher. By having a unified dress code, all teachers could easily be recognized. It would be easier for students, able to identify a leader quickly whenever situations arose.

I then brought up the first picture onto the screen projector.

The photo consisted of Principal Anderson, Vice Principal Ms Becks, Ms Arton, Ms Hadeed, Coach Gallot, and Mr Jones. They were dressed up in examples of what teachers in dress codes would look like.

In the photo, Principal Anderson wore a grey blazer suit with a single button. Underneath it, she wore a sky blue button-up blouse. The buttons were undone all the way down to her navel. Coupled together with the wide opening of her blazer, they displayed a huge amount of braless cleavage. The blouse was lightly sheer, the darker colours of her areolas could be made out. Her skirt was a tight charcoal short skirt a few inches above her mid-thigh. She wore a pair of six-inch pumps.

Vice Principal Becks wore a thin beige halter top. The neckline plunged deep beneath her equally impressive bust, all the way down to her sternum. Underneath it, she wore a shelf bra. Her halter-top wasn't as sheer as Principal Anderson's, but it was still semi-transparent. When viewed from an angle, her areolas could still be seen, on top of her very visible hard nipples.

Her skirt was a pinstripe pencil skirt. The hemline ended at mid-thigh, but there were slits on both sides which travelled all the way up, nearing her hips. They offered peeks of her seductive naked upper thighs.

Ms Becks wore a pair of black thigh-high stockings with lace-tops. She completed her look with a pair of black seven-inch peep toe platform heels. The sexy designs of her lace-tops offer a hint of sexuality to her ensemble.

Ms Arton wore a light-yellow summer dress. The halter-top design had a straight neckline across her chest just barely above her nipples, displaying her cleavage encased in a half-cup bra. The hemline of the dress ended at just above her mid-thigh. On her heels were a pair of six-inch heels with ankle straps.

Ms Hadeed wore a shirtdress. The dress had buttons from top to bottom, but Ms Hadeed undid the buttons, allowing the neckline to plunge all the way down to her navel. The dress ended at her knees, but she undid the buttons all the way upwards, until above her mid-thigh. The parting area offered peeks at her sexy thighs. Her shoes were a pair of six-inch caged heels.

Coach Gallot wore a v-neck cropped top in college colours. The v neckline revealed her cleavage, which was partially blocked by her whistle. The crop design flaunted her toned abs. On her hips were a pair of volleyball spandex shorts. The material wedged deep into her pussy, creating a very obvious cameltoe. It looked more like a pair of boyshort panties.

Mr Jones wore a pair of suit and trousers, with a very obvious bulge of his erection between his legs. I intentionally wanted to show his erection. Through my ads, I convinced everyone there were side effects of supporting the new feminism wave. It's not necessarily bad side effects, they're just something to get used to.

Male erections are simply one of the many side effects. Women were told to be prepared for obvious bulges from men all the time.

I continued my presentation, elaborating the new teaching trends, and how the college should adapt, otherwise it will risk being labelled as outdated and student intakes will drop, affecting its reputation and business as a whole.

Next, the teachers who were featured in the posters got up to give a short presentation one by one. All except Mr Jones, who said the testimonials from the other teachers were more than sufficient to convey the teachers' opinions.

I suspect Mr Jones didn't want to get up because he was sporting a very hard, throbbing erection, and he was too ashamed to let everyone see it. I didn't blame him. With the amount of tits and legs on display, it was understandable to sport hard-ons.

Having taken their turns, the teachers sat down, and I continued my presentation. Towards the end, I brought up the topics of Sexual Education and Nude Teaching. I treated them as examples of how much education had evolved successfully.

I brought up a few slides as examples. One of them was the creative teacher who wore leotard with human anatomy painted onto it (Chapter 03). The next slide showed the teacher transitioned to body paint (she kept her promise) as her teaching material.

Everyone in the room had read the modified magazine which featured the leotard teacher, so I knew the slides would not cause too much fuss. The slide showed the teacher walking around the class, allowing her students to get a closer look of her body covered in nothing except body paint.

What most people in the room didn't realize was the teacher's areolas and hard nipples were not covered in paint. They were stark naked. The other parts of her naked breasts were covered in body paint so it was hard to notice.

Another part of the teacher not covered in paint were her naked pussy lips. Her labia were in their natural colour, naked but surrounded by body paint.

The men in the room however, took notice. I knew because a few of them, especially Mr Witmore, Mr Jones and Father Robby began breathing heavily.

I then brought up the next slide, which featured the teacher experimenting with her new idea of blindfolding her students and letting them learn by exploring her body with their hands.

The slide showed a male student sitting down on a chair, blindfolded. Standing in front of him was the teacher, stark naked, one hand on her hips, her hips cocked to one side in a confidently sexual pose. The light was dimmed, so the viewers could only see the outline of the teacher's naked body, but it was enough to offer a hint of her curvy body. The lesson was about to begin.

The next slide showed the teacher straddling on the student's crotch. The lights were further dimmed. The picture was dark except for the silhouettes and outlines of the two bodies.

Through the silhouettes, it was implied the teacher took the student's hands, and guided them to explore her naked body. In the slide, both his hands were on the teacher's ass. The teacher's hands applied pressure onto his own, causing him to squeeze his teacher's ass cheeks, feeling its softness and firmness.

Up top, the outline was a little blurry, but it looked like he was sucking on one of her tits. The teacher rolled her head backwards and arched her chest towards the student, a sign of joyous ecstasy.

In the final part, I elaborated one of the side effects of teachers having a dress code - their influence on students. I put up a few final slides. It featured the same five teachers in the slides. But this time, they were dressed up as students.

Or rather, sexualized versions of student attire in campus. There were lots of female skin exposed. While each teacher wore different fashion trends, they share a few things in common - all of them wore variations of short skirts and high heels.

The idea was to demonstrate the positive effects of teachers' dress code. Seeing their own teachers being fashionable, students naturally would want to imitate as well. They would begin dressing up in the latest fashion trend, sort of a friendly-competition with the teachers. With a sense of newfound connection to the teachers, their grades would improve, they would generate more interests in learning.

Prior to the presentation, I had compiled my slides into booklets, printed a few copies. I distributed the booklets to the board members, who began flipping through.

What I didn't tell them was I secretly gave special copies to the men. The women's booklet contained my slides. The men's booklet was much thicker. They contained a lot more erotic pictures of the female teachers. Much, much more. During my photoshoots with them, I had discussed with them about my concerns - we needed to win over the votes from the board members, but that would require some help from the teachers. I would photograph them in additional poses, to "convince" the men about the benefits of this proposal. The photos would only be seen by the male board members. The teachers agreed.

Mrs Anderson had a few photos where she trapped her cleavage between her arms, and looked at the camera seductively. Her areolas popped into view, her nipples almost escaping the covers of her sheer blouse.

Ms Becks had a few photos from behind, showing her thigh-hi stockings were seamed, a highly erotic sight for those with leg fetish. She struck a few poses, showing more of the lacetop of her thigh-hi, and her naked upper-thighs.

Ms Arton's wore a different version of her summer dress. The halter-top straight neckline became a deep V neckline, plunging below her breasts. The hemline of her dress moved upwards a few inches.

Ms Hadeed undid even more buttons on her shirtdress, except two of them near her hips. Her areolas were showing, her nipples were dangerously close to peeking out. No matter how she stood, her legs could be seen all the way to her upper thighs. If she spread her legs just a little wider, her panties would peek out.

From behind, Coach Gallot's spandex shorts wasn't sufficient to cover her ass. The bottom of her ass cheeks peeked out from beneath the hemline. Just above the waistline of the shorts, roughly an inch of her ass crack was visible. A few photos had Coach Gallot in the midst of exercising, sweating profusely. Her shorts turned semi-transparent. The shape of her cameltoe became more prominent. There was even a hint of the shape of her labia lips through the thin material.

The additional photos featured the teachers in poses which were borderline erotic. There were photos of the ladies bent over, featuring lots of down-blouse and upskirt scenes. Private parts were revealed, but they were conveniently blocked by either objects or body parts, offering merely a peek.

Some photos featured the teachers sitting down, but their skirts weren't long enough. So they sat with their naked ass in contact with the chairs. From behind, a hint of their ass crack could be seen, because their skirt rode up. There were pictures of the teachers in the midst of getting up, so there was a brief moment where everyone could see their naked ass, together with their tiny underwear.

Another photo scene was the teachers giving presentation during board meetings. The lights were dimmed. The projector broadcasted the slides on the large screen, the teachers stood in front, catching some of the projection. The projector lights were so powerful, they shone through the teachers' thin attire. Everything they wore, or didn't wear underneath, became more prominent. The teachers wore a different variety of bras, all of them lingerie with lace design. Some were braless, their pair of areolas and nipples showing proudly. Their panties were an assortment of lingerie as well, mostly just variations of tiny thongs.

There were also photos of the teachers intentionally striking erotic poses in class (the class was empty during photoshoot, I edited some students into the photos). Either thrusting their chests outwards to students, bending over to pick up items on the floor, down on all fours spreading their legs.

I included additional pictures of the teacher who taught her class in body paint. These shown the students exploring her body in earnest. There were shots of multiple hands touching her breasts, kneading them in all directions. Some explored her nipples, flickering and even pinching them. There were hands exploring her private parts between her legs. Fingers peeled back her clit hood, revealing her hard erect clit. Fingers took turn touching her clit.

From behind, multiple hands squeezed her ass and spread them apart, revealing her cute little rosebud. A finger lightly touched the area around her entrance, feeling the texture of her sensitive skin. In all the pictures, the teacher's facial expression was full of raw sexual lust. She could be seen trying her best to explain her body parts, but was unable to control her body's reaction to sexual stimulation. She was on the brink of orgasm.