Modified Adverts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another set of photos featured the teacher who blindfolded her student in a dim-lit room. The photos were even darker than the ones I showed on screen, providing a higher contrast to the lights reflecting off the student and teacher's skin, which made the photos so much more erotic.

In one photo, the teacher was bent over with her legs spread, her ass facing the student. The student used both his hands to spread the teacher's ass, and pressed his face into her crotch. He ate the teacher's pussy.

In another shot, the teacher sat on the chair. The student stood in front of her. She was in the midst of sucking his cock. He had both hands on her head, guiding her pace.

In another photo, the teacher was on the ground, on all fours. The student was behind her, grabbing her hips. He was furiously pounding her pussy with his cock.

The men were shocked at first when they came across the extra content, and then they continued to be entranced in the booklet, flipping pages non-stop. Occasionally they raised their heads just to make sure the meeting was still carrying on as usual. Whenever a decision was required, the men made a few quick comments and quickly approved, before turning their attention back to the booklet. Their hardons were very prominent under the table, even throbbing visibly.

End of Chapter 05