Modified Adverts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Mom & Anna Update

We were on our way home from college. I sat behind. I leaned forward to talk to Anna, who sat at the front. She was in the midst of removing her bra, and left her blouse wide open after doing so.

Mom quietly focused on her driving while her daughter was topless at the front seat, with her son staring at her naked breasts intently. Mom's own breasts bounced seductively as she drove over bumps and potholes. She had taken off her bra much earlier, leaving her blouse unbuttoned. She also pulled her skirt up towards her hips, revealing her sexy thighs for my viewing pleasure.

"Anna, I happened to talk to Nate, Alexis' brother. I overheard the girls at next table talking about Gold Coast High (GCH). Do you watch that show?"

"Which version?"

"What do you mean which version? I don't understand," I replied.

"Oh, you didn't know? There are two versions. The one being broadcasted on tv is the watered-down version. There's another uncensored version online, with more adult scenes. Someone found out not too long ago. My friends and I have been watching the uncensored versions. Someone would download it, and pass the hard drive around."

"Wow. I didn't know that. You guys are resourceful." I praised. So somehow, they found out the two versions - the official release, and my modified version. However, they thought it was simply an adult uncensored version.

There were more people watching my modified programs than I expected. I didn't detect them because they were passing hard drives around. I had to do figure out a way to trace how many people are watching my modified programs via borrowing hard drives.

"So, how many people in campus do you think is watching the uncensored version?" I continued to ask. At the same time, I kept turning my head, alternating between admiring my sister's naked breasts, to Mom's larger, curvier boobies.

"If I had to guess, I'd say most of them."

Mom's top was blocking my attempt to admire her areolas and nipples. I reached forward to gently tug on her top, wanting to reveal more of her tits. Mom saw what I was doing and lifted her arm for me.

"Thanks, Mom," I whispered. Mom flashed a smile at me. I pulled on her top until both her areolas and nipples were uncovered.

I blatantly stared at Mom's naked breasts bouncing freely the rest of the way home. I could've sworn she had begun driving different routes, because I could feel there were much more bumps on the road. Mom's breasts bounced more often in the car, almost constantly.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Our daily routine at home continued to change. In the evening, after dinner, Mom & Anna would change into their evening lounge wear.

Mom changed into a tight chemise. The revealing lingerie molded to her body, accentuating her curves. The neckline plunged below her boobs, framing her enticing cleavage, offering peeks of her lace shelf bra. The hemline of the chemise ended a few inches above her mid-thigh, revealing her legs and thighs.

Anna opted for a satin nightshirt. She intentionally left a few buttons undone to flaunt her cleavage in a half-cup bra. The hemline ended just below her ass, flaunting even more of her creamy upper thighs. I had no doubt Anna was aware of my obsession with Mom's legs and thighs. She wanted me to focus some of my attention on her as well, which was why she was always "competing" with Mom, showing even more of her skin.

Mom would sit on the couch, but rotated her body to face me. Then she'd lift her legs up, and placed them on my thighs. I'd start applying lotion on her legs, giving me a valid excuse to touch her legs.

In fact, it was Mom who started this. One night, during commercials, Mom asked:

"Jason, will you help apply lotion on my legs?"

"Of course." I promptly replied.

She turned her body so her legs rested on my lap. Then, she grabbed the hemline of her nightie, and gently pulled upwards. Very slowly, she revealed more and more of her soft creamy thighs, all the way up.

It was such an erotic cocktease.

"ooohhh..." I moaned uncontrollably. Mom giggled in response.

"Don't miss a spot, baby," Mom whispered. She then turned her attention back to the tv.

I squeezed some lotion onto my palm and carefully applied it on her legs, starting from her toes, working my way up. By the time I started venturing above her knees, touching her thighs, I was already rock hard. My dick throbbing constantly, unable to contain the excitement of having my Mom's legs on my lap, with permission given to touch anywhere I wanted.

I applied lotion just above her knees, not daring to go higher than her mid-thigh the first time. By now, I had become more daring. I explored her legs as far up as her upper thighs, squeezing her flesh, feeling the firm, soft skin.

I also touched her inner thigh, squeezing them delightfully, causing my Mom to breathe heavily and moan occasionally. My fingers would always "accidentally" brush against her panties, right at the juncture, at the entrance of her pussy.

Mom would moan softly at my "accidental" touch, but she didn't stop me. Sometimes, she even moved her legs further apart, giving me easier access.

Throughout the evening, my cock was constantly hard erect. It throbbed uncontrollably between Mom's legs, just above her knees. She definitely knew how aroused I was. In fact, sometimes when she was feeling naughty, she would put both her legs together, and began moving in an up-down-up-down motion, subtly pleasuring my cock with her thighs, through my boxers. A few times when I couldn't control myself anymore, I would thrust my hips, matching her legs movement to feel more pleasure from the dry-humping.

Anna continued to sit at her couch, facing me sideways. By now, it was normal for her to sit facing me, her head turned sideways to watch the tv, and her legs spread wide apart so I could admire her naked pussy.

She would watch me sexually molest my Mom's legs, while I watch her blatantly playing with her own pussy, drowning herself in sexual lust.

I knew what my sister was trying to do. She was jealous of me paying so much attention to my Mom. She wanted some of that action as well. So she tried her best to divert my attention, letting me know there is another woman in this house who was desperate for some attention from me.

Not wanting to offend either woman, I tried my best to split my attention between both of them. I would continue to apply lotion on Mom's legs, while at the same time, my eyes were watching my sister's fingers playing with her soaking wet pussy.

Sometimes, I got so distracted with Anna, I temporarily forgotten about Mom. My hands stopped moving. Mom would remind me by grabbing hold of my hand with hers, moving them higher up her thighs, and squeezed my fingers, which in turn squeezed her thighs, which caused her to moan in delight. I then continued groping her legs, but my eyes never left my sister's delightful performance between her legs.

When the tv program ended, Mom would still wait for me by the stairs. Our nightly interaction going up the stairs continued, but with some changes.

I would begin by grabbing the hemline of Mom's chemise and pulling it up her ass, all the way up to her hips. She would help hold them up for me, while I fully concentrated on admiring her delightful ass.

By now, she had begun wearing tight-fitting chemise. So when I pushed the chemise up her ass, they stayed bunched up, freeing up Mom's hands.

Mom would only move if I gave her a nudge. Otherwise, she would remain still, giving me all the time I wanted to admire her naked derriere. Even while climbing up, she had taken effort to improve her seductive stride up the stairs. By now, she had mastered the art of fully sexualizing the ass-swaying motion of her hips with every step she took.

At one time, I lost control and grabbed her ass mid-stride. She paused her step, but never stopped me from touching her ass. I groped it a few times, enjoying the feeling of it on my hands. Then when I'm satisfied, I pushed forward lightly on Mom's ass, who began moving again obediently.

Arriving at the top landing, Mom turned around to face me. I gently grabbed the two tiny straps supporting her chemise, sliding them down her shoulders. Her chemise followed suit, revealing her naked upper body encased in only her bra. I reached behind and unclasped it, removing it from her body. Mom breathed a heavy sigh of relief, having being freed from the restrictive attire.

She thrusted her chest towards my face, allowing me to admire her pair of naked tits. I grabbed her naked boobies and massaged them, soothing their muscle aches. Mom closed her eyes and enjoyed my groping, moaning occasionally. I took the opportunity to play with her nipples, teasing them until her breathing became ragged.

Next, I slid my hands downwards to her underwear. Not too long ago, Mom had asked me to help her take off her underwear, and ever since, it had become part of the routine. I knelt down so my face was at the same height as her pussy. Then I grabbed the waistband and gently pulled it down her legs, taking the opportunity to squeeze her ass cheeks, and slid my hand all the way down her legs, caressing her smooth skin while following the path of the panties sliding downwards. She moaned at my touch. She stepped away so I could remove the discarded underwear (she asked me to help bring it down to the laundry basket downstairs, but she didn't say when. Mom was heavily implying I could do whatever I wanted with her freshly worn panties throughout the night).

Without being asked, Mom turned around and bent over, thrusting her naked pussy right at my face. She slowly rocked her body, swaying her ass seductive from left to right. I began touching her, groping wherever I wanted. There were a few times when I played with her pussy, stroking her pink lips, stimulating her clit, just to see how she would respond. Mom moaned in delight, spreading her legs wider for me.

I played with my Mom's private parts until I was satisfied. Then, I gently nudged her forward on her ass. She understood and began sauntering seductively to her bedroom, fully aware I was still staring at her naked ass. Arriving at her bedroom, she would turn around and gave me a highly sexual good-night-kiss. She pressed her half-naked body onto me, trapping my hard cock between us. Naturally, I grabbed her ass with both my hands, pulling her even closer to me.

Mom and I would make out until she could feel my precum leaking out through my boxers and began coating her abs. She would grab my shaft and gave it a few hard strokes, just to tease me even further, eliciting groans from me.

"Good night, sweetie. See you in the morning." Mom whispered teasingly. She closed the door, but left a gap a few inches wide. She intentionally allowed me to watch her, which I did. In her room, staring straight at me, Mom seductively took off her nightie, and went under her covers, sleeping naked. I suspected that was a very obvious hint from Mom, inviting me to spend the night with her together in her bed.

With my erection throbbing and leaking, I reluctantly stepped away from Mom's room, and went over to Anna's. I gently pushed opened her door, which was already unlocked, waiting for me.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Not long ago, Anna had invited me into her room.

"After you're umm...... finished with Mom for the night, can you come into my room? There's something I wanna ask you." Anna asked me one night, when Mom was refilling her wine in the kitchen.

Mom and I didn't conceal our nightly interactions from Anna. She definitely knew what we were doing. There were a few times when she would watch us from behind us beneath the stairs, or in front of us while we were climbing upwards. When I pulled up Mom's lingerie to reveal her naked ass, there were a few times when I head Anna moaned. When Mom bent over to allow me to fondle her privates, Anna would watch from her room through her partially closed door.

The first night I went into Anna's room, she asked me to help her practice how to make out with a guy. She said wanted to prepare herself, when she happened to meet the right guy and they were in the mood, she didn't want to let her lack of experience ruin the atmosphere.

I didn't know how long did we made out. When we stopped to catch our breath, both of us were breathing heavily. Her expression was filled with sexual lust, and I think so was mine. We continued making out for a few more rounds before Anna bid me goodnight. By then, my erection was constantly leaking. I was about to burst. I suspect Anna did that on purpose, intentionally teasing me to the edge and stopping and the final moment. Her mischievous smile confirmed my suspicion.

We parted with a sexual goodnight kiss, and I left her room. I spent some time jerking off, shooting loads after loads of fresh thick cum, thinking about Mom and Anna's hot bodies.

And so I visited Anna every night after I finished being intimate with Mom. Not long after that, Anna asked me to help her masturbate, because although she had been playing with herself for quite some time, she said it was quite difficult to make herself cum. And that was how I started touching my sister's pussy with my fingers. Through trial and error, I managed to give her orgasms. Then, I started to learn how to give her consistent orgasms every night.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

By now, I still went into Anna's room every night. I closed the door, but intentionally left a gap ("leave it open just a little. I like it." Anna said to me one night).

Anna would be on her bed, in the midst of masturbating, keeping herself occupied with her fingers in her soaked pussy. I'd join her, kissing her passionately while my fingers join hers in her sacred entrance. I explored her body slowly, slowly building up her sexual release. Anna trusted me a lot by now, so she willingly let me play with her body however I wanted, because she knew at the end, she would be rewarded with the orgasms she so desperately craved.

I brought her to orgasms at least five times or more every night. She screamed when she came everytime, not afraid to let Mom hear her throes of orgasms. After her orgasms, Anna had not much energy left. She thanked me with a kiss, and began falling asleep. I took her freshly discarded panties (she asked me to, as a token of gratitude for making her cum every night). In my room, while sniffing both my Mom and my sister's panties, I jerked myself off to countless orgasms.

I made sure to coat both panties in thick layers of my own cum, before placing them on top of the laundry pile. I wanted the ladies to know how much I enjoyed their intimate attire.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

In the morning, I went down for breakfast wearing just my boxers. Mom had already prepared breakfast, and was waiting for me, wearing her chemise.

I approached her and we began making out. We would kiss until my dick grew hard, pulsing with life. Then, she would turn around.

I grabbed the hemline of her chemise, pulled it up her ass. Mom would spread her legs a little to steady herself and offer me easier access. I pushed forward, squeezing my erection between the comfort of her soft but firm ass cheeks. I began thrusting back and forth, dry-humping on Mom's ass. Mom reached upwards, wrapping her arms around my neck, hugging me while holding herself steady. I rested my head on Mom's shoulders. My hands explored her half-naked body, touching her in ways which made her moan in delight. I stimulated her private parts, teasing her into sexual frenzy.

I continued to thrust my cock into Mom's ass until Anna appeared in the kitchen. We didn't stop dry-humping. Anna approached us, standing next to me.

"Good morning, handsome," said Anna. She placed her hands on both of my cheeks, and turned my face towards her, so she could kiss me on the lips. We began making out, while my hips were still thrusting in and out of Mom's ass. With one hand, I went behind Anna, reached into her nightshirt and groped her ass, eliciting a delightful groan from her into my mouth.

Satisfied with the kiss, Anna went over to Mom. They kissed on the lips as well. They embraced, Mom touching her daughter in a very sexual manner. Anna reached behind Mom, and squeezed Mom's ass cheeks, pushing them together. In turn, I felt more pleasure on my cock. That made both Mom and I moaned.

We stayed still, the three of us enjoying the intimate moment with each other. Then, Mom slowly parted, because she had to serve breakfast, and we had to eat. Anna and I helped out.

Our seating arrangement had changed. Nowadays, I would sit at the head of the table. Mom and Anna would sit at each of my thigh, straddling me. They would take turns to feed me, while I explored their bodies with both my hands. We definitely had fun. I played with their bodies, always trying to make them moan, or make them visibly aroused. Anna would regularly tease my cock, trying her best to make me lose control and ejaculate in their presence.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The Presentation

We were on the way to the presentation. Mom changed to a new set of blouse and skirt. The blouse was sheer, I could see the designs of her lace bra underneath, which itself was slightly sheer, so I could make out the dark circles of her areolas. Her skirt was hiked up. I could see her entire sexy legs all the way up to her lace panties. But even without hiking up, the hemline of her short skirt ended above her mid-thigh. On her feet were a pair of four-inch stilettos.

"I like your new outfit, Mom. They're quite umm...... daring?" I asked.

"Thanks, Jason. Yes, they might look a little daring, but it seems this is the latest fashion trend. I've discussed with your sister and we've agreed to follow the new trend, to feel more comfortable with our feminine bodies, to not feel shy about flaunting them."

"You'll just have to get used to us dressing up like this, because this is the latest trend. Sooner or later, all women are going to dress like us. And now that I've tried this new style, I have to admit, I sort of like it, especially when people openly stare at me. Their staring makes me feel flattered, knowing I look attractive, and they're openly admiring my figure." Mom replied.