Modified Adverts Ch. 08

Story Info
Jason attended a meeting in college.
14.1k words
4.64
3.9k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason_T
Jason_T
141 Followers

Modified Adverts Chapter 08

Summary: Jason Atkins was a 18-year-old freshman in college. Using his knowledge, he modified the ads and media programs consumed by college students and teachers, including his own Mother and sister. This story chronicled the women's gradual change, without anyone realizing.

In this chapter, Jason was asked to attend a meeting in campus.

*****************************************************************************************

The Gym

"Ohhh yeeaaaahhhh........ yeeeaaahhhh....... Aaahhhh......."

I moaned in delight. Coach Galdot was dutifully sucking my cock, eager to bring it back to rock hard after she gave me a very intense orgasm (Chapter 07). My hand was on her head guiding her pace. I was laying down relaxed, enjoying the wonderful blowjob from my gym coach.

*Clap *clap *clap *clap *clap *clap *clap

Suddenly, there was the sound of hands clapping. Coach Galdot and I jumped in shocked, and turned to the direction of the sound. Vice Principal Katie Backensale stood near the entrance, leaning her upper body against the wall, clapping at us with an amusing smile.

"What a stunning performance." She quipped.

"Katie! You scared me," Coach Galdot breathed a sigh of relief.

Ms Backensale laughed amusingly.

"Scare you? That would be a first," said Ms Backensale.

"Anyways, I do need both of you for a meeting. There's been some recent developments which need to be discussed. Perhaps the two of you can pause your umm..... exercise, and continue this after the meeting?"

I was quite surprised. Ms Backensale saw Coach Galdot giving blowjob to a student in the gym, but she was perfectly fine with it. That meant she had been deeply influenced by my modified programs.

*****************************************************************************************

The Meeting

As it turned out, I was the only student in the meeting. When we stepped into the meeting room, the teachers gave us long looks, their eyes travelling up and down both Coach Galdot and my bodies. For those who were staring at me, their eyes were mostly staring at my crotch. Although I had put on my pants, my penis was still quite obvious. It had deflated mostly, after Ms Backensale surprised us with her presence. But, having seen the female teachers' attire in the room, I could feel my penis gradually becoming hard again.

One of those teachers who were blatantly staring at my erection was Ms Rebecca Herguson. She had one of the largest set of breasts in college. Her areolas peeked out from the neckline of her blouse. Even her hard nipples could be seen partially.

I scanned around the room. Mom was sitting next to Psychology teacher Ms Artertone and Maths teacher Mr Jones. I went over and stood next to them. Ms Backensale began her briefing.

"As you all know, our college began as a humble little church school hundreds of years ago. Nowadays, we offer education and knowledge of the modern world. However, we did not make much progress in our official dress code. We are well aware that the official rules of campus dress code have not been updated since the 1800s. While many of us turn a blind eye to it, Principal Anderson and I both feel it is time we address it formally.

Recently, there has been a huge interest in the new trend of New Feminism. One of the issues they address is women's freedom in expressing their natural physical attributes, subsequently, the freedom to wear any clothes they prefer. This is the perfect opportunity to carry out our plans."

Ms Backensale took a few steps back, and Mrs Anderson stepped forward to continue the briefing. She raised her hand, which held a folder.

In doing so, one of her hard nipples peeked above the neckline of her blouse, not to mention the surrounding areola, which was already peeking out since I arrived with Coach Galdot. Her movement also caused her short skirt to ride upwards, enough to let everyone see her tiny little thong being wedged into her shaved labia, her pink lips protruding proudly.

I heard Mr Jones breathed in heavily. I think he liked what he saw. The sudden obvious throbbing of his erection between his legs proved my point.

"I would like to address a growing problem in our campus. There has been a steady rise in reported cases of "accidental discharge" during class. To put it bluntly, more and more male students have been experiencing unintentional orgasms, and the cases continue to rise. After careful investigation, we conclude they are directly related to the recent attires of female students, as well as female teachers.

That includes all of us.

Let me start by saying I am in full support of New Feminism. They are tackling head-on the problems faced by women for decades, and we should support them wholeheartedly. However, the simple act of fashion change caused a few side effects. Notably, unintentional orgasms in classes.

I'm sure by now, almost everyone in this room had recorded incidents of male students experiencing "involuntary discharge". Myself included."

There was a stifle of giggles in the room. Mrs Anderson ignored the giggles and tried to continue. However, it was evident she was trying very hard to suppress a grin on her face.

"Now, I'm sure you all have learnt by now, male orgasms are actually a fairly regular, very normal occurrence for all men. Despite eons of evolution, men in general are still unable to control all of their body functions, especially the behavior of their sexual organ. And with the rapid adoption of the New Feminism trend, it somehow made the problem worse.

I see this as an opportunity. We can take this chance and implement changes in the right direction. This is a good time to educate our students, and ourselves, on the biological functions of both male and female, especially functions related to sex and sexuality.

I have spoken to the board, and they have granted approval. We will be removing the restrictions on dress code. New Feminism is upon us. As educators, we have the responsibility to embrace changes, and guide our students to familiar themselves with the new normal."

Everyone clapped. It was a wonderful idea.

"Now, I'm not finished yet." Mrs Anderson continued.

"I've been told this morning, there was an incident involving Coach Galdot and Jason?" I reacted in shock. I wasn't expecting to have the incident in the gym to be brought up in a teachers' meeting.

"Don't worry, Jason. You're not in trouble. I just felt the incident was a very good example to highlight the issues we are facing now. Please allow us to explain until the end." Mrs Anderson assured me. I nodded my head, unsure of how else to react.

"Gale, would you kindly brief the room about the incident?" Mrs Anderson addressed Coach Galdot.

"Sure. This morning, Jason and I exercised together in the gym. We took turns spotting each other. During the exercise, Jason's penis began to grow hard. I decided to ignore it since this was a very common occurrence whenever any male students were near me.

Before long, his erection grew much harder, and it was constantly throbbing. Not long after that, it became obvious that Jason's erection in his pants was interrupting our exercise. And so, I gave permission for Jason to remove his pants, so we can fully concentrate on our exercise."

There were a few sources of loud heavy breathings in the room. Looks like a few teachers found the briefing quite interesting. A little too interesting.

"I'd like to make myself clear, I am fully in support of New Feminism as well. My gym attire, as you can see, is solid proof of it. For those of you who don't know, this attire is the latest fashion trend in gym attire. They are worn by college coaches and students, as well as athletes competing professionally. It has been made very clear that wearing the attire would result in unintended side effects, including male erections. So, for Jason to have an erection when exercising with me in close proximity, that is to be expected, and I do not blame him."

The entire room nodded their heads in approval.

"Our exercise went on smoothly. There was a lot of physical contact between Jason and I, but that was to be expected as well. We are spotting each other in the gym. It's normal to have constant physical contact."

Teachers continued to nod.

"Towards the end of our exercise, it was obvious that Jason was having trouble controlling his body's sexual needs. He was in desperate need of sexual release. He took a rest, hoping his body would calm down and regain his focus on exercising.

At this point, I must make it very clear, Jason did not take advantage on me during the exercise. He was very professional, very courteous. Even when physical contact was required, he tried his best to maintain his professionalism, never crossing the line."

Coach Galdot intentionally omitted some of the more intimate encounters during our sets. I not only took advantage of my hot coach at every moment I got, I was also not professional at all. With my body actions, I made it very clear to Coach that I wanted to fuck her. And she definitely knew my sexual intentions.

"However, I must also acknowledge my attire was causing unintended effects on his physical body. I feel responsible for his predicament. And so, I volunteered to help him release his pent-up frustration. I figured with the problem solved, we can continue with our exercise.

With his permission, I helped guide Jason towards a release. The energy release drained his body strength. He took a moment to rest and regain his strength, while I stayed with him, offering my support."

There was yet another round of applause.

"Looks like everyone here approves of how Coach Galdot tackled the problem when it arose." Principal Anderson began speaking again.

"The reason I brought up the incident is because it perfectly illustrates the problem which we are facing now."

"Hang on, I have some questions." Ms Herguson suddenly spoke up.

"Yes, Rebecca? What is it?" Mrs Anderson asked.

"Gale, earlier you mentioned Jason' erection was so obvious, it was interrupting your exercise, so you allowed him to remove his pants?" Ms Herguson asked Coach Galdot.

"Yes, Rebecca. That was what happened." Coach Galdot replied.

"Frankly, I find that a little hard to believe. I know about erections. My students get erections all the time when I teach, but to be so obvious until they had to remove their pants? I'm a little skeptical." Ms Herguson voiced her suspicion.

"Rebecca, what are you....."

"I need to see it for myself, Gale. I want to see if his erection was indeed as distracting as how you've described." Ms Herguson clarified her intentions.

Everyone in the room stayed silent. No one expected Ms Herguson's comments. Before anyone could react, Ms Herguson spoke again.

"Jason, step forward. Come to me."

I slowly walked to the front of Ms Herguson.

Ms Herguson reached her hands into the waistband of my pants. Still sitting down at her chair, she glanced up at me.

"May I?" She asked. I nodded, unsure of what would happen next.

Ms Herguson carefully pulled my pants down, until they pooled around my feet.

My semi-erect penis was now in full naked glory.

"It doesn't look so.... Distracting to me," said Ms Herguson.

"He grows bigger when he's hard. He's at his largest size when he's hard erect and throbbing." Coach Galdot replied in a very professional tone, while talking facts about my sexual organ.

Ms Herguson grabbed my organ, and began exploring it. She squeezed it, tugged it, stroked it a few times. She also pulled my skin back down to expose my crown head, exploring it as well. Ms Herguson's movements had caused her blouse to gradually slip away from her shoulder, revealing one of her naked breasts, together with her areola and nipple, supported by a very durable lacy half-cup bra. Her areola was much larger than Principal Anderson's. Her erect nipple was nearly an inch in length, and half-an-inch wide.

The alluring sight of Ms Herguson's naked breast caused my dick to throb in excitement. Ms Herguson's hand was still exploring my shaft, so she definitely felt my arousal.

Ms Herguson let go of my member. She moved her body forward, towards the edge of her chair. Then, she spread her legs wide.

"Come close to me, Jason."

I stepped forward, while staring intently at between her legs. When she spread her legs, she inadvertently pushed her skirt up her legs, revealing her powder-blue panties.

Ms Herguson reached behind, grabbed my ass and gave it a good squeeze, while pushing me forward towards her. I stood so close to her, my thighs were in contact with both her breasts and her hard nipples, both of which had escaped her blouse for all to see, clad in only a pair of lace half-cup bra.

My phallus had been steadily growing harder and harder due to the interaction. It throbbed as it grew, jumping around. As it grew, it closed the distance between me and Ms Herguson. By now, the crown head was right in front of her face. Ms Herguson opened her mouth. It seemed like she wanted to wrap her lips around my cock, but it kept jumping around. She tried to follow and anticipate its trajectory, but with no success.

Coach Galdot stepped forward to offer assistance. She wrapped her hand around my shaft, holding it steady. Her other hand hugged my hips from behind, embracing me in a semi-hug. She pressed her body into my back, sort of giving me some physical and emotional support. My erection throbbed harder with Coach Galdot's hands surrounding it, but it mostly stayed in position.

Ms Herguson carefully aimed her mouth, and slowly wrapped her lips around the mushroom head.

"OOOoooohhhh......." I moaned at the contact. Ms Herguson used her tongue to slowly explore the surface of my crown head, licking it all around, paying more attention to the tip, which had begun to leak precum into her mouth.

"MMMmmmmm......." Ms Herguson moaned upon tasting my precum. She must have liked it, because she began to plunge deeper, taking more of my length into her mouth. She slowly began to thrust her head up and down, blatantly sucking my cock in the presence of other teachers in college.

"OOOOooooohhhh....... Aaahhhh......" I moaned in delight, enjoying the sensation of what Ms Herguson was doing to my cock. But my fun was cut short.

Sensing the arousal rising within my body, Coach Galdot began to pull me backwards.

"Rebecca, you have to stop. Jason doesn't have much experience with umm....... intimate physical contact with proper adult females. So he's very sensitive. He may have released his load in the gym earlier, but he can recover very quickly. He will lose control again very soon if you continue to explore his...... member." Coach Galdot cautioned Ms Herguson.

Ms Herguson moaned in disappointment. She reluctantly released her mouth from my shaft.

"But I needed to see how disruptive he was. If he was as sensitive as you say, then I need proof of it as well." Then, Ms Herguson seemed to think of an idea. She grabbed my diamond-hard cock and aimed it downwards. I rotated my hips to help ease the sudden discomfort.

Ms Herguson guided my cock into the deep cleavage of both her breasts. She released me, and used both her hands to push both her udders close together, creating a soft but firm entrance for my cock.

Without thinking, I plunged into Ms Herguson's naked breasts. I held her shoulders for support, and began slowly thrusting into her deep mesmerizing cleavage.

Both Ms Herguson and I moaned at the contact. The feeling was unique. Ms Herguson's tits were soft yet firm enough to provide some very different pleasure to my cock. As I was tit-fucking my teacher, I sensed a few figures approached us. I was too aroused to find out who they were. I just kept thrusting.

I saw Mrs Anderson and Ms Backensale standing behind Ms Herguson. They each used one hand to help support Ms Herguson's huge breasts, helping to push them together to make the entrance tighter for me. Mom stood next to me. She caressed my chest in a very sexual manner, offering her support, whispering words of encouragement into my ear. Her other hand reach behind and gave my ass a squeeze, helping to push me forward everytime I thrusted into Ms Herguson's cleavage.

In the midst of fucking, I felt Coach Galdot releasing her hand from my hips for a short while, before returning. When she pressed her body again onto my back, I could feel the flesh of her naked breasts and nipples. As it turned out, Coach Galdot had removed her top, opting to embrace me without the hindrance from her clothes.

Mom plunged her digits down between my ass cleavage, and began using her fingers to stimulate my asshole, teasing the sensitive area around my rear entrance, occasionally pressing in, but never properly entering my anal hole. The feeling was indescribable. The combination of stimulation helped my body accelerate towards an impending orgasm.

I was moaning constantly, and so was Ms Herguson. Under the heavy influence of lust, I released my left hand and wrapped it around Mom. Without thinking, I pulled on her blouse, revealing her breasts and nipples, and groped it in full view of the room.

"AAAHHhhhhh......." Mom moaned unexpectedly. But she didn't push my hand away. I kneaded her tits in all directions, not forgetting to stimulate her nipples.

"AAaaahhh.... Aaahhh..... aaahh.... Ooohhh...." Mom moaned unabashedly.

"Gonna cum...... I'm gonna cum......" I announced to the room.

Mom leaned into my ear and whispered:

"It's okay, sweetie. Cum. Go ahead and cum on your teacher's breasts."

That set me off.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OOOOOHHHHH!!!!! Aaaaahhhhh........ ooooohhhhh...... oooohhhhh......."

Jets of cum shot out from my cock, and into the deep cleavage of Ms Herguson. My load flowed upwards and downwards at the same time, covering Ms Herguson's mammaries in a coat of thick white goo.

Coach Galdot helped me along, stroking my cock when I ejaculated, helping me to prolong my orgasm. Mom used her tongue to stimulate my ear, licking it and nibbling my earlobe.

......

My orgasm slowly came to an end. Ms Herguson released her breasts from my dick, surveying my handywork. Using her hands, she scooped up my jizz and spread them all over her breasts, attempting to cover them entirely in my spunk.

"Now I understand how difficult it was for Jason when you're exercising together," said Ms Herguson while her fingers were still working on her breasts.

"I think Jason needs some one-on-one training, to help him control his umm..... pent-up stress, and help him get used to New Feminism fashion attires." Ms Herguson continued.

"Yeah, that's what I thought too." Coach Galdot replied. Her hand was still on my shaft, stroking me, trying to squeeze out every last drop of jizz from my cock. She alternated between stroking me, and wrapping her hand around my crown head, stimulating the tip with her fingers. She did manage to squeeze out a few final drops of jizz, letting them drip down to Ms Herguson's naked tits.

While Coach Galdot was still stroking me, Ms Artertone approached us and spoke.

"Mrs Anderson, Ms Backensale and I have been well aware of Jason's sensitivity issues whenever he is sexually aroused. Up till now, we had always assumed Jason's condition was similar to all other male students. To be fair, Jason is not the only student with a sensitive penis. He just happens to be one of the largest by size, and largest by quantity of release.

Thankfully, because of his involvement in across a few college-related projects, we have the opportunity to meet with him frequently. Gradually, our meetings have become more personal and intimate.

Jason_T
Jason_T
141 Followers