Modified Adverts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quicky ran to her office, unable to think about anything else. I sat on her couch, eagerly waiting for her. Finally, Ms Backensale came back.

"No need to get up, Jason. Let's dive straight into the problem." Ms Backensale knelt down and pushed open my knees. She pulled down my pants and watched intently as my erection rose upwards, throbbing with life.

"They say erections are a sign of good health for men. You appear to be a very healthy young man, Jason. VERY healthy." Ms Backensale used her tongue to lick the dollop of precum off my tip.

"Ooohhh...." I moaned at the contact.

"Mmmm.... You taste good." She wrapped her lips around my head, and began sucking gently. Ms Backensale worked her blowjob slowly. It was as if she wanted to extract as much semen as she could out from me.

Not long after, both her hands joined in, pleasuring my phallus when it's outside her mouth, and massaging my testicles. My hand was on her head, controlling her pace. She moaned excitedly.

I lost track of time. I only knew my orgasm was building up very slowly but surely. By the time I felt my orgasm approaching, I was moaning out loud, breathing heavily.

"Gonna...... I'm gonna cum......" I warned Ms Backensale.

She increased her pace, swallowing my dick from tip to base repeatedly. I thrusted my hips to match her pace.

"AAAAAHHHHHH...... AAAAAAAHHHHHH........ OOOOHHHHHH......... OOOOHHHHHH....... Ooooohhhh....... Aaaaahhhhh....... Aaaaahhhhhhh........"

I came like a freight train, shooting my load so hard I saw stars. I could feel Ms Backensale continue to suck me as I came, helping me to prolong my orgasm.

When my orgasm ended, I collapsed onto the couch and laid still, enjoying my post orgasm bliss. Down below, Ms Backensale dutifully licked my shaft clean, picking up any cum residue which she might have missed. When I regained my strength, I sat up.

Vice Principal Backensale was still sucking my cock. I then realized when I came, she dutifully swallowed all my load. And judging by the near-perfect makeup on her face, she didn't miss any drop. Ms Backensale looked up at me and smiled.

"Welcome back, Jason. Just relax while I nurse you back to good health." Then she continued her blowjob. Looks like she truly believed one of my ads - after blowjobs, it's a courtesy to nurse the man back to a healthy erection. It's one of the side effects of New Feminism, where men had to learn to control their bodies' reactions to women flaunting their feminine figures. So to help with their problem, women would help men relieve their stress as a form of gratitude. Regularly.

Ms Backensale eagerly sucked my cock until it was throbbing excitedly, before being satisfied with her handiwork and zipping me up.

"I look forward to our morning sessions together, Jason." We parted with a hug.

"But you can come visit me anytime at all. I'm more than willing to help you to...... release your stress." Ms Backensale added teasingly.

End of Chapter 08

*****************************************************************************************