Modified Adverts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another picture showed the teacher leaning on the edge of the desk just in front of her student. She was wearing a pair of matching sheer bra and panties. Her legs were spread wide to support herself. She held a book, with her finger pointing to a paragraph. The student leaned forward to look carefully.

Because of the angle of the photo, the student's head obstructed the details between the teacher's legs, but a few things were clear. The teacher's panties was nothing more than a micro string thong. The gusset design was just a tiny dental string. It was beyond doubt that the dental string was unable to cover her private parts, and would most probably be wedged into her vagina, revealing it for her student.

The book was held at the same height as her private parts, but not obstructing it from the male student. The student could either be staring at the book, or his teacher's exposed privates. Or, he could also be eating her pussy, his face pressed into her crotch. It was hard to tell from the angle. One subtle hint was the teacher. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed, mouth slightly opened. It implied she was being stimulated sexually.

A third photo featured the teacher kneeling in front of a bookshelf. She was naked except for her fuck-me-stilettos. Her face was turned upwards, looking at her male student, who was standing right in front of her, leaning against the bookshelf. The teacher was in the midst of taking a book out from the shelf. She held the book at its spine, with it slightly tilted at an angle. The way she held the book was similar to how she might hold an erect penis along its shaft. The angle of the book could in fact perfectly conceal the male student's hard erection just behind it.

In fact, the teacher's lips, covered in seductive bright red lipstick, peeked out from the top. The shape of her lips looked like her mouth was opened, and her lips were wrapped around something circular with a large girth. Just next to the book, the teacher's cheeks were hollowed out. It was similar to porn videos, where women would remove the air out from their mouth, hollow out their cheeks to create a vacuum, in order to give more pleasure to the cock which they were sucking.

Another photo took place in a massage room. The teacher was lying down facing upwards on a massage bed, fully naked. Her male student was giving her a massage. He stood between her legs, one of his hands massaging her ribs, just below her breasts, while the other hand massaged her abs, below her bellybutton. The teacher's naked body helped cover her student's body, which was also naked. Because of the angle of the photo, it could also be interpreted as the student was in the midst of thrusting his erection into his teacher's pussy.

At the end of the photo gallery was the captions:

"Being a teacher has many benefits. You help take care of your students' needs. All their needs. They feel satisfied in having their needs fulfilled. And you feel pleasure all over you when you watch their facial expression change as their pent-up stress getting discharged from their bodies.

Let us take care of you, while you take care of your students' needs. Your career should be enjoyable at all times.

Koch-Sukhing Investment Fund. We'll take good care of your finances, so you can take good care of your students."

The ads had been running for quite a while. In the beginning, the pictures were more reserve. By now, every scene was full of sexual interaction, with female teachers seducing male students most of the time. I wanted to convince my readers to normalize sexual interaction in college. It was normal for female teachers to develop sexual desires for their male students. They're regular humans, who have regular sexual needs which needed to be satisfied constantly.

*****************************************************************************************

Ads Update: Ms Deeplust

I had begun including a new segment in teachers' magazines, called Letters to Ms Deeplust. It's a readers' mail segment tailored for teachers. I intended to let my readers know they were not alone in their struggle against rising sexual desires from their own bodies during classes. I hoped this advice column would convince them to embrace their feelings and openly flaunt their sexuality in class. There was nothing wrong with teachers behaving sexually while doing their job.

The magazine introduced Ms Deeplust as a teacher with more than twenty years of experience. She was one of the founders of the Nude Teaching program. After she left teaching, she went into research. She published a few successful research papers, diving into the effects of how ongoing social issues affect students' ability to learn in class. Her team made a startling discovery. Family bonding played a huge role in affecting students' overall performance in college.

"Ms Deeplust is very excited to join our team. She is willing to share her experience with everyone. With her years of experience, she is confident she can swallow problems of any size with ease. She has the dedication to open herself up to hours of hard work, plunging head first into big problems, swallowing up the obstacles, until she arrives at the root cause of the problem. She will continue to plunge over and over again, until she can coax the solution out, bringing the entire matter into a satisfactory closure. She thrives on big, hard, intimidating obstacles."

Many letters were from female teachers asking various questions about being nude in their classes. They asked about what to do when they themselves became aroused while teaching, or when they noticed their students becoming aroused because of staring at their own nude bodies.

One letter asked for guidance. She was a female teacher. One of her students orgasmed, ejaculating in his pants while she was Nude Teaching in class. She asked if she should keep quiet and solve the matter between herself and the student, ask for help from her college principal, or contact the student's parents. She asked for advice because she realized her entire class was very aroused during Nude Teaching, and she knew another accidental orgasm was inevitable.

Ms Deeplust replied to the letter:

"In this modern age of digital information, always be frank to your students. Open up yourselves to them, let them know about natural body functions of both male and female. Remember, there is no reason to panic and discuss the happenings in class with the parents of your students, unless when serious problems arise which disrupts the positive intimacy which you and your students share together.

Most importantly, always help your students. Guide them on how to deal with their issues. Build trust with them by showing sympathy. Let them know they are not the only ones who orgasmed in class, and they should not feel embarrassed.

When I was Nude Teaching, it was common for my students to experience accidental orgasms in class all the time. I felt a sense of thrill, knowing I was partly responsible for such an intimate and personal physical reaction. My students never hide their orgasms from me, because they trusted me enough to let me know what happened. They even confessed they orgasmed while thinking about my body. I hope one day you can achieve the same level of trust with your students as well. To tell you the truth, I feel honored to be the source of my students' sexual fantasies.

Being a teacher has many benefits. There is no point in restraining yourselves from experiencing the joy of intimacy when helping your students satisfy their physical needs.

Ms Deeplust"

Surprisingly, I even received an email from my maths teacher Mr Jones. I haven't paid much attention to male teachers when I modify the ads, but I might have to moving forward.

Mr Jones wrote:

"Dear Ms Deeplust,

I teach Maths in college. Recently, I received news of a drastic change. We are about to introduce a more lenient dress code for students. While I am supportive of more freedom for students, I do have a few concerns.

I am not ashamed to confess to you, I have a very dark secret. I have sexual fantasies about my female students, especially when they wear very, very short skirts and high heels, showing their long legs and thighs. There is a very high possibility of most of the girls in my class adopting this fashion trend, because almost all of them watch the latest tv show about students in a college near a beach, and that is how all the female students and teachers dress in the show.

If my class is full of short skirts and naked legs, I will be unable to conceal my erection, which will be very visible. I am afraid that because I am a male, I will be accused of sexual crimes against my students. While I acknowledge the challenges, I still love teaching. It has been my passion for many years. But given the upcoming changes, should I consider a change of career?

Mr Concerned Man"

I knew it was Mr Jones because I had the IP addresses of all the teachers, and he sent the email from his house computer. And he openly confessed his problems.

After some considerations, I replied:

"Dear Mr Concerned Man,

Don't worry, you don't have to change your career. Right now, colleges across the country are beginning to experience the benefits of a more lenient dress code, so this will be the way forward. Your particular fantasy is in fact one of the most common fantasies amongst male teachers. Remember, when dealing with young adults, never attempt to shield them from the naked truth of the adult society. If there are teachers who experience physical arousal in the presence of students, then it is recommended for the teachers not to conceal their arousals from their students.

Be professional, be honest. Explain the situation to them. Educate them about the physical nature of a male body, particularly the uncontrollable behavior of male sexual organs. Then, continue to carry out your duties as a teacher. Educate your class without worrying about your arousal.

As long as you continue to carry out your teaching duties in class, there is no reason to refrain yourself from indulging the very source which caused your arousals. Take comfort in knowing that all teachers are worried about being aroused in front of students, even female teachers. There have been many female teachers who write to me, concerned about their arousals leaking out, trailing down their inner thighs during Nude Teaching.

Those who openly embrace their deepest dark pleasures, and be brave enough to confess to their students, are in a much better position to help educate their students.

Congratulations, Mr Concerned Man, for being brave enough to write to me and confess your deepest feelings and greatest fears. Be proud, and remember, never hide your erections from your students. With your sincere honesty, I have no doubt your students will benefit from your mighty visual presence in class.

Ms Deeplust."

*****************************************************************************************

Principal Anderson's Office, con't

After Mrs Anderson's suggestion, Mom hugged me. Her naked figure pressed comfortably onto my chest. It aroused me from within. Unable to control myself, I grabbed her ass and squeezed, fully aware of my naked teachers looking at us.

"Now Jason, if you'll excuse us. We have other matters to discuss. Go shower and clean yourself. Remember to come to my office tomorrow morning," said Principal Anderson.

"Thank you, Mrs Anderson," I replied. She walked towards me for a hug. Her huge mammaries pressed into my chest. I felt her hard nipples poking my ribs. I pushed my crotch into her, desperate to feel the smooth skin of her thighs on mine.

"And thank you to you as well, Ms Backensale." I walked towards my Vice Principal. She opened her arms to welcome me as we embraced in a hug. Her naked body felt so wonderful. I slid my hands down her back and rested on her ass. She leaned into me, pressing her tits and hard nipples harder onto my chest. I responded by groping her ass cheeks, ignoring the stares of the women in the room.

"Thank you to you too, Jason. I look forward to our morning sessions together. I hope we will learn more about each other, together," Ms Backensale said to me teasingly.

When I hugged Ms Artertone, my penis was already on its way to become erect again. It rose up and came in contact with her naked pussy lips. I instinctively pushed my hips back and forth, intending to grind my dick onto her, splitting her bottom lips.

"Mmmmmm......." Ms Artertone moaned into my mouth during our very-sexual, but completely normal kiss.

When I hugged Mom, she pressed her lips onto mine, pushing her tongue into me. We made out blatantly, not caring about the women around us. When we parted our kiss, my shaft was hard erect and throbbing.

*****************************************************************************************

Encounter

On my way to the showers, I walked pass Coach Galdot, who was leading a class doing exercises in the gym. The girls wore tiny little gym shorts which wedged into their round bubbly cheeks. Most of them wore tank tops. Some of them wore sports bra, similar fashion worn by the girls in Gold Coast High (GCH) tv show. Many of them follow the latest fashion trend and worn either half-cup bra or shelf bra, allowing their nipples to protrude prominently. The male students wore similarly tiny shorts. Their boners created massive tents between their pants.

In amongst the students, I noticed Chloe Morrets, my girlfriend. She saw me at the same time and waived at me, giving me a radiant smile. I waived back.

I continued walking to the locker room. I undressed and headed for the showers. Just as I was about to turn the shower, I heard a pair of feet running towards me. I turned around and saw Chole Morrets standing in front of me, totally naked.

"Chloe! What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"I missed you." Chloe instantly plastered her body onto mine, pressed her lips against mine, used her tongue to push my lips open and explore my mouth. My hands instinctively went to her ass and squeezed.

"Chloe...." I tried to speak in between Chloe's relentless assault into my mouth. Not that I hated it. "Chloe..... people.... Will come in.... mmm...." I struggled to let her know my concern.

"Don't worry," Chloe stopped her kissing just long enough for her to speak. "I hung the 'Cleaning in Progress' sign and locked the entrance," before I could process what she said, her tongue was once again in my mouth. One of her hands slid down and began stroking my cock. I moved one hand to her breasts and began exploring it, kneading it in all directions.

We made out until Chloe felt my dick was hard enough. Then she got down on her knees, and wrapped her lips around my cock.

"OOOOHHHhhhh........" I moaned. Chloe began to suck my cock earnestly. I leaned against the wall and enjoyed my blowjob.

Chloe bobbed her head up and down in a steady pace. At the same time, she used her hands to massage my testicles, as well as stroking my length when it's not in her mouth.

Before long, I could feel my orgasm building up.

"Chloe..... I'm gonna cum......" I warned her.

Chloe began to increase her pace. She sucked the entire length as furious as she could. I could feel my load approaching. There was no stopping this.

"AAAAAHHHHH...... AAAAHHHHH....... OOOOHHHH......... AAaaaahhhhh...... aaaaahhhhh....... Aaahhhhhh......."

I came with an intense force. Fortunately, my body weight was supported by the wall behind me. Otherwise, I would have fell.

Chloe obediently swallowed my load. Not a single drop was wasted. Even after my orgasm ended, she continued sucking me, just to make sure she sucked every single drop of cum out of my cock. Satisfied with herself, she began cleaning me licking my crotch clean. She ended her blowjob with kisses all over my dick from base to tip.

When she stood up, I pulled her close and kissed her on the lips, letting her know I was not afraid of tasting myself in her mouth. She opened her mouth and our tongues dueled, exchanging saliva and tasting the mixture of my own cum with our saliva.

We parted reluctantly, but promised to spend time with each other more often.

Chloe left the locker room while I took my shower. After my shower, I changed and opened the door to leave.

Coach Galdot was standing on the other side of the door. She pushed me back into the male locker room. I walked backwards until my calves hit the edges of the benches, and I sat down on them.

Coach Galdot straddled me, planting her ass onto my hips. Before I knew what was going on, she pressed her lips onto mine, inviting me to make out. I moaned and surrendered to temptation.

We made out like lovers. My hands reached inside her shorts and explored her ass. She grinded her crotch onto mine, stimulating my phallus. I reacted by thrusting my hips up against hers, unable to control my body's desire of wanting to fuck her.

"The two of you were locked inside here for quite a while," said Coach Galdot in the midst of making out. "What did you do?"

"I... we..... nothing...." I struggled to reply, not wanting to stop the make-out session.

"Liar," Coach Galdot replied teasingly. But she did not stop kissing me.

"Tell me the truth. What did you do?" She whispered the last part into my ear, interrogating me while dry-humping me.

"OOoooohhh..... we...... she sucked my cock....."

"And?"

"And that's it..... she sucked my cock until I came in her mouth,"

"You naughty boy..... getting your cock sucked in the locker room," Coach Galdot teased.

By now, my dick was hard erect. Coach Galdot was dry-humping along my length, teasing me mercilessly. I thrusted my hips back at her, matching her pace to feel more pleasure. I even used my hands to grab her ass and forced her body to move as I wanted.

Satisfied with making out, Coach Galdot pulled my shorts to expose my hardon. She wrapped her hands around it and began stroking it up and down, jerking me off.

"I'm sorry about what happened this morning in the gym. We were rudely interrupted. I didn't finish nursing you back to rock hard. Let me make it up to you. Whenever you're free, why don't you come find me in my office?

I promise i will lock the door. We won't be disturbed. I promise I will release your stress and then nurse you back to rock hard, over and over and over again. I will keep releasing your stress until I can be sure your balls are truly empty. How does that sound?" Coach Galdot presented her offer while giving me a handjob.

I simply nodded my head. The offer was very convincing.

We parted with a deep kiss.

******************************************************************************************

The Assembly

All of us gathered at the gym. We were assigned seats on the bleachers based on our class. I noticed all the female teachers wore blouses showing deep cleavage, very short skirts revealing their long legs and thighs, and high heels. All of them wore half-cup bras or shelf bras, leaving their nipples uncovered.

Amongst the female students, a significant number wore bras with their nipples uncovered as well. Most of them showed at least some cleavage. All of them discarded pants and opted for short skirts and short dresses of various designs, but all of them showing lots of legs and thighs. There were more high heels compared to casual sneakers.

As for the male students, all of them had erections. Some are subtle, some are very visible. The very few number of male teachers in campus, all of them showed visible tents in their pants.

Mr Jones walked into the gym sporting a very hard erection. He made no attempt to conceal it. I guess he listened to the advice from Ms Deeplust. His class entered in front of him. Most of the female students wore skirts much shorter than normal, showing lots of legs and cleavage. Few of the girls were gossiping and whispering amongst themselves and kept turning to look at Mr Jones and his erection.