Modified Adverts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Jones turned to them and smiled. One of the girls mischievously lifted up her skirt, until half her ass was exposed to Mr Jones. His eyes went wide open, followed by a lecherous smile. The girls giggled at his reaction. The other girls whispered to the one who pulled up her skirt. She nodded her head, and intentionally left her skirt up her hips, for Mr Jones to stare at her butt. She only smoothened her skirt after Mr Jones left to sit at the teachers area.

Mom entered the gym. She kept looking until she saw me. She walked towards me. I sat at the last row of the bleachers on top. She slowly climbed the steps. The students sitting next to the steps all turned their heads to stare as soon as Mom walked pass them. From their lower angle, I was pretty sure they could easily look up inside Mom's short skirt. Mom paid no attention to them. I was pretty sure she knew they were staring. She casually climbed the steps and sat next to me.

Anna entered the gym, together with Alexandria Dodorio. Both of them wore tight tops, showing cleavage, and short skirts. Mom waived at them. Alexandria sat down next to me, with Anna next to her. Alexandria kept staring at my lap openly. Even when Anna was gossiping with her, her eyes stayed glued to my crotch.

Not long after, Chloe Morrets entered the gym. She changed back into her attire, a blouse with all buttons undone, and tied into a knot, revealing a lot of her cleavage. On her hips was a short, pleated skirt worn high, flaunting her legs. The hemline ended just about the top of her thighs.

As she walked pass, the bottom of her bubbly ass cheeks peeked out from below her short skirt. On her feet were a pair of three-inch open-toe stiletto heels. Her attire was exactly what was worn by one of the girls in Gold Coast High (GCH). I could feel my phallus slowly becoming erect again.

Mom glanced down at my lap and smiled at me. She placed her hand on my thigh casually. That made my dick jerked a few times.

"Hello, everyone. Settle down, and let's get this over with as quickly as we can." Ms Backensale stood on stage podium to address the students.

Mrs Anderson stepped forward and began delivering her speech, starting with some boring college policies. Ms Backensale stood on the side of the podium, facing Mrs Anderson. She helped Mrs Anderson with the announcements, which was written on paper, just to make sure they covered all the required items.

By standing and facing the principal, Ms Backensale allowed everyone to stare at the side view of her body. The curves of her breasts were evident, including her pointy nipples. The hemline of her tight skirt ended at her upper thighs. The entire erotic lace-top designs of her thigh-hi stockings were revealed, including a peek of her naked upper thighs. Her five-inch pumps helped tightened her quadriceps and calves, which looked extra erotic encased in her black thigh-hi.

My erection had begun to push upwards in my shorts, forming a tent. Mom saw it. She wrapped her fingers around the head, caressing it gently, offering me some minor relief. I turned to my side. Alexandria was staring intently at Mom's fingers on my cock head. Mom caressed my length gently, occasionally squeezing me, just to cocktease me.

Later, Mrs Anderson finally arrived at the topic of college dress code.

"For those of you who are unaware, this college started off as a tiny church school hundreds of years ago. While the world has progressed a lot, some did not see any progress at all. Our dress code has remained more or less the same for the past few decades, archaic, and almost at the point of being irrelevant. With the recent emergence of New Feminism, we feel that this is the time to make some drastic changes, to update our school regulations to be compatible with modern times.

Studies have shown having a relevant dress code gives positive results to the college as a whole. Academic results greatly improved, as well as sports teams' results. Negative activities such as bullying, class-skipping had reportedly reduced. Students who graduated from colleges with relevant dress codes had higher chances of securing a stable job.

I would like to invite Jason Atkins onto the stage to explain more about our decision."

I slowly made my way to the stage, amidst a mixture of gossips and jeering. I quickly glanced across the students as I walked pass them. There were a lot of cleavage and legs being shown, as well as a lot of visible erections. As I approached Chloe Morrets, I saw her looking at me with awe and pride. I think I'm going to get lucky with her after the assembly.

"Hello. I am Jason Atkins. I am required to submit a dissertation report this year. So, I chose the topic of dress codes in college. Throughout my research, I discovered dress code has far-reaching consequences which not many took notice. After a lot of discussion with Principal Anderson, Vice Principal Backensale, and Ms Artertone, we have decided to remove the college dress code for students, and to introduce a loose set of dress code for teachers."

The moment everyone heard "remove dress code for students", the entire hall erupted in applause. Many stood up and cheered. Mrs Anderson and Ms Backensale approached the podium to tell everyone to settle down.

When Mrs Anderson leaned in from the right, her body brushed against me. Her breasts remained pressed into my arm, as well as her hard nipple.

Ms Backensale stepped in front of me from my left. In her rush, she squeezed in the tight space between the podium and I. Her ass, clad in her tight skirt, grinded horizontally across my crotch as she reached for the mic. She had to lean forward to speak, which caused her ass to thrust backwards towards me. My hard erection was pressed between her ass cheeks, separated by just my pants and her skirt.

My diamond-hard shaft had pushed Ms Backensale's skirt upwards, revealing more of her naked upper thighs above the erotic lacetop designs of her thigh-hi. I was trying my best to control myself, keeping my hands to my sides. But I was unable to control my cock.

Ms Backensale's ass was still pressed into my crotch, with my erection pushing forward into her valley. Very subtly, I thrusted my hips forward and backward. To everyone who was a distance away, they couldn't see any movements. Not that they were trying to, everyone was distracted with the wonderful announcement. Up close, I was enjoying what my dick was feeling. I didn't care what Ms Backensale think. I just wanted to feel her ass on my cock.

My hot vice principal definitely noticed what I was doing. Because after a few thrusts from me, I saw her changing her stance. Her hands were on the podium. Instead of grabbing the mic so she could speak louder, she instead shifted her hands to hold both sides of the podium to support herself. Next, she subtly but very naturally shifted her stance, spreading her legs so she could have more stability while standing. She was still trying to get the students to quiet down, but I could tell she her tone was different from moments ago. Her new posture meant I could thrust harder into her, which I did repeatedly.

Finally, the students calmed down. Ms Backensale slowly rose up. With her body weight shifted, her ass was now pressed harder into my crotch. She stood up straight, my face was covered in her hair. I deeply inhaled her sweet shampoo aroma. My cock throbbed excitedly. She definitely felt it in her butt.

As Mrs Anderson began speaking into the mic, Ms Backensale slowly stepped backwards. She made sure her ass remained pressed into my erection. She pretended to turn around, looking at the crowd. At the same time, she moved her body in a way which her ass cheeks grinded onto my crotch subtly. I tried my best to stand still, but I was unable to control the throbbing of my shaft, which Ms Backensale definitely felt through her derriere.

"And that would be all for this matter. Jason, you may return to your seat." Mrs Anderson concluded her briefing.

Reluctantly, I dislodged myself from Ms Backensale's ass and slowly walked back to my seat, while Principal Anderson continued talking.

"Now, I would like to let everyone know we are in the progress of introducing a new form of educational program. Your head teachers will distribute the booklets to you later in class. I won't dive into detail about the new program, I will give a very rough description about what we're trying to achieve.

For many years, we have been trying to solve the combine issues of social problems, campus bullying, discrimination, low self-confidence. Research has shown all of these problems contribute to the overall educational performance of the students as well as the college as a whole. This new program will educate young adults in a revolutionary new method. It will integrate education together with social interaction and self-confidence.

This new program will also introduce students to the often-taboo topic of sex, as well as basic understanding of the opposite gender's physical attributes, and the natural attraction of opposite genders towards each other. By teaching these subjects in a safe, educational environment, it will help guide everyone when they step into society.

I would like to proudly introduce our Nude Teaching program. This will be a pilot program on a trial basis. Depending on the outcome, we shall decide if it's feasible to expand the program to all classes in our campus. In the booklets which you will receive later, you will find more details about the program, as well as consent forms. Due to the infancy stage of this trial, we need consent not only from you, but also your parents."

There was less applause, but the murmurs and gossips were quite loud. I could tell everyone was genuinely excited about Nude Teaching. They definitely knew about it, since I had been featuring it heavily in recent episodes of Gold Coast High (GCH).

*****************************************************************************************

Update: Gold Coast High (GCH)

In recent episodes, I had introduced much more scenes about Nude Teaching. I began with putting forth issues which would arise from the beginning, including the reactions from male students, whose minds would be blinded by their overflowing hormones and behave like animals.

Before they began their Nude Teaching classes, all classes were given lectures on appropriate social behaviour, courtesy, manners, self-control, asking for permission. Most of the subjects were catered especially for male students. They were taught how to politely ask for permission from women before they initiate any sort of physical touching for the sake of Sexual Education.

In the series, the four main characters, Marissa, Summer, Kaitlyn and Taylor led the charge in asking female students to help the teachers in educating their male classmates.

"Don't you just love it when we show off some skin and the boys just stare and stare, but definitely hate it when some of them started touching us without permission?" Asked Marissa. Many heads nodded in agreement.

"Or when we're in the mood, so we dress revealingly, and allow them to stare until all of them have erections? It's so much fun, but it instantly gets ruined when one of them couldn't control themselves and lunged at us?" Asked Summer. Everyone nodded as well.

"So why don't we help our teachers? Because we know the rowdy behaviour incidents are definitely going to happen sooner or later. Why don't we help educate the boys? Teach them how to control themselves, let them know what is right and what is inappropriate? Teach them how to ask permission." Kaitlyn proposed.

All the girls agreed, and they all began discussing ideas. The preparation phase took a very long time across multiple episodes, something which I highlighted in the tv show, so the teachers in my campus would know the challenges they would face. It would take a long time, but the rewards would be worth it. At least, that was what I influenced them to believe.

When Nude Teaching scenes began appearing in the show, ratings shot up. The students wanted to see what was the fuss about. The teachers watched because they already had the intention to introduce Nude Teaching to their classes, they just wanted to know the expected results, as well as how to deal with any unforeseen problems.

In the show, the teachers had taken modelling classes prior to Nude Teaching. In their opinion, Nude Teaching was part of the new feminism trend. In order to promote the feminine body in a positive light, teachers must learn how to walk and pose "professionally" while teaching. I strongly hinted my teachers to do the same as well.

During the Nude Teachings scenes, the teachers were clad in nothing except a pair of eight-inch open-toe platform fuck-me-stilettos with thin metal heels. The camera frequently focused on their bubbly ass cheeks swinging left and right seductively with each step, sometimes switching to focus on their naked breasts bouncing repeatedly. The entire class was silent except for the repeated "Clack! Clack! Clack!" erotic sound of their fuck-me-stilettos coming in contact against the hard floor.

All the boys had visible erections, most had heavy ragged breathing. Even some of the girl students showed signs of being aroused by their teachers' daring display. There were scenes of accidental discharge, which was expected to happen regularly. The teachers dealt with them professionally, handing the boys a few paper towels, and allowing them to go to the bathroom to clean themselves.

*****************************************************************************************

The Assembly con't

Next, Principal Anderson introduced Coach Galdot and the cheerleading squad, who would reveal the brand-new cheerleading uniforms.

Ten girls ran out onto the center and began dancing to the music. They wore new crop-tops, which ended just below their breasts. Depending on the girls' body shapes, some had under-boobs peeking out. The short skirts were designed to ride extremely low. At the front, some girls had patches of pubic hair peeking out from the top. They trimmed their hair to appear tidy, and having them peek out was quite erotic. At the back, the skirts sit very low on their asses, with all of them showing kinky butt cleavage. Even with butt cleavage showing, the skirts were not long enough to cover the bottom of their asses.

When the girls twirled and flipped, they revealed their new underwear - micro string thongs which only had a tiny triangular patch covering their clits. The dental strings wedged deep into their vaginas. When they spread their legs, it showed a variety of different hair care. Some girls shaved their bottom clean, some opted to keep a small but tidy patch of groomed hair just above their clits.

The cheerleading captain was a girl named Zandeya. During the dance routine, she was held high above the human pyramid. They held her by one leg. She raised her other leg into the air, caught it with her hands, and held it tight, pressing her knee onto her cheek. She maintained her pose while they turned her slowly to face all the audience. In that pose, her almost-naked pussy was spread wide open for everyone to see. Her tiny little string thong had all but disappeared into her cleanly shaved vagina. The dental string appeared briefly near her perineum, before being covered by her booty.

Coach Galdot was the last person to appear. She wore the same new outfit, but because of her curvy figure, it looked much more erotic on her. The crop top was not sufficient to cover her underboob. Her dark areolas had begun peeking out from below, in addition to the bottom half of her naked breasts being revealed. Her hard nipples were obvious, threatening to pierce through the thin material. The skirt was so short that even when Coach stood still, her shaved labia lips peeked out from beneath the hemline.

The dance routine was "family-friendly". The dancers were frequently split into pairs of men and women, during which there were a lot of intimate physical contact. The girls' bodies were frequently pressed onto the men, who had visible erections through their tight pants. One of the male cheerleader, who was lucky enough to be paired with Coach Galdot, seized the opportunity to freely roam her body with his hands. He visibly squeezed Coach's breasts, flickered her nipples whenever he had the opportunity. Coach seemed to enjoy the interaction, smiling with a hint of wanton lust in her eyes.

Approaching the end of the dance, Coach Galdot raised her arms and turned slowly, showing everyone the brand-new cheerleading uniform. Following her movements, her breasts were pushed upwards, her areolas and a nipple peeking out from her neckline. Next, she lifted one leg and held it close to her face. Her thong was even smaller than the other cheerleaders', if that was even possible. Her snatch was glistening wet, evidence of her arousal.

Coach Gladot moved into a raised hand pose. From behind, Zandeya, with the help of her teammates, was launched into the air above Coach. Zandeya flipped and came down head first in front of Coach. Coach caught her, her hands holding tightly onto her student's waist. Both ladies had their faces at each other's crotches. Zandeya had her legs spread horizontally, her beaver was directly under Coach's nose. Coach inhaled heavily due to the intense dance routine, so she definitely smelled the sweet aroma of her student's vagina.

Coach Galdot bent forward. Zandeya bent her knees, and her legs came in contact with the ground in a wide stance, her barely-covered mound facing the audience. During the move, Zandeya's face was pressed into Coach Galdot's crotch. When her feet came in contact with the ground, she slowly slid her face off Coach, rotating into an upright pose.

My dick throbbed constantly during the entire dance routine. I glanced around and saw all the men were similarly having throbbing erections. My predicament was made worse by my Mom, who regularly stroked my shaft through my pants, periodically squeezing my mushroom head. She seemed to find amusement in making me leak precum onto into my pants, forming a very visible wet spot. Sitting next to me, Alexis Dario saw the entire interaction between Mom and I. She was so mesmerized by the display, she simply watched while breathing raggedly.

When the performance ended, there was a huge round of applause. Everyone stood up and applauded the cheerleaders. When we began to disperse, I headed for the toilet. Mom had mischievously left me in a state of sexual frustration.

I needed to cum. Bad.

All the mens' bathrooms had long queues. Seems like all the male students needed to use the stalls to solve their problems, which were forming tents in their pants, throbbing excitedly.

I went to a few different bathrooms at different locations, all with long queues. I was getting desperate.

"Oh hello, Jason. You gave a good speech just now."

I turned around. Vice Principal Katie Backensale stood before me, smiling radiantly at me. She approached me for a hug, which I reciprocated.

"Ohh.... what's poking me.... Ohh! I see..... *giggle*" Ms Backensale glanced down and saw my diamond-hard shaft, pulsing excitedly.

"Jason? Do you need to umm...... relief yourself?" Ms Backensale asked with a teasing smile.

"Umm..... yes, Ms Backensale. I needed to...... to use...... use the stalls. But they're all full."

"Hmmm....... Why don't you go to my office and wait for me inside?" Ms Backensale stood closer and whispered into my ear:

"Just hold on a little longer okay? Give me a few minutes to settle some matters and I'll come help you with your........ discharge problem." She hugged me once again, pressing her hips into mine so my erection was nestled comfortably between us, throbbing excitedly. She kissed me on the cheek and left.