Modified Adverts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to confess something very embarrassing and very personal, but New Feminism trend has taught us to be more truthful to our students, no more secrets. So here it goes.

Jason, whenever I see you experiencing visible erections because of my attire and my feminine body, I actually liked it, a lot. I enjoy the attention I receive from you. Everytime we met, I hoped the meeting would never end, because I crave for your eyes admiring my physical attributes.

Your visual attention has brought a much-needed ego boost for me. And I think I'm not the only one who feels the same when I say...... I feel a sense of satisfaction, a boost in my self-confidence whenever I see you staring at my body. I know you're a little shy and tried your best not to stare. That's why I always turn my head away from you, so you can stare at me as much as you want, without me looking at you.

Ms Artertone stepped close to me and whispered the next part into my ear:

"And when I feel your eyes focusing on my tits, my ass, my legs, my thighs, I liked it. I liked it a lot I know your mind is filled with sexual desires for my body. So much so you sometimes struggle to speak properly. And that made me smile. It brightens up my day, knowing how much you desire me sexually." Although Ms Artertone's whisper was only meant for me, I was pretty sure Mom and Coach Galdot heard the exchange as well, since they were still standing very close to me.

"Moving forward, whenever we're alone, please, go ahead and stare as much as you want at my body. Let your mind fill with sexual thoughts about me. I won't get mad. In fact, I love it," Ms Artertone ended her whisper with a soft but sexual kiss on my cheek.

"Therefore, I am in support of any ideas to tackle this situation. Right now, we are focusing on helping Jason. But through this experience, we can use it to help our own students, who will likely be facing the same problems soon." Ms Artertone concluded.

Mrs Anderson spoke up next.

"I agree. Let us start with helping Jason. This will be a mind-opening educational journey for us all. For now, let's wrap this up and return to our classes."

Coach Galdot reluctantly released her hand from stroking my cock. Earlier, she had successfully stroked me into a hard-throbbing erection. Once she was satisfied with my erection, she continued to pleasure me, lazily moving her hand up and down the shaft, occasionally pleasuring the head. My precum had resumed leaking out. She swiped the crystal-clear liquid, and used it to try to cover my entire length in it.

Ms Herguson also did not let go of me during the entire briefing. While Coach Galdot was stimulating my phallus, Ms Herguson continued to press her naked tits into my thighs. Her hands roamed my thighs up and down, caressing my skin softly yet sexually. She leaned her head onto my crotch for support, using her mouth to wrap around my testicles, tenderly sucking them.

Mrs Anderson then asked Mom, Ms Arterton and I to continue our conversation in her office. There was more to discuss.

Everyone had to walk past us to leave the room. All the female teachers turned to look at my naked erection, throbbing proudly and dripping precum.

"You certainly were as sensitive as they described," said Ms Herguson. Some of my fresh cum had leaked down to her abs. she promptly used her fingers to scoop them up and spread them over her breasts. "You are blessed with vitality. I would like to offer my assistance as well. Jason, whenever you have any problems, or feel the need to...... umm...... release, please come find me. I will be more than happy to guide you to a satisfactory release."

Ms Herguson buttoned up her blouse, but only partially up her boobs, leaving a very deep cleavage for all to see.

Mr Jones was one of the last to leave. In amongst all the revealing attire showing lots of skin, he didn't know where to look. He left the room in a slight hurry, his very obvious erection leading the way. I had no doubt he rushed to the bathroom to "release his pent-up energy".

I pulled up my shorts and tried unsuccessfully to cover up my erection. The tent it created pushed the shorts away from my hips, revealing the first few inches of my shaft.

Ms Herguson wrapped her hand around my mushroom head and gave me a squeeze.

"Looks like this will have to do. You look fine. C'mon." She led the way.

"It'll be ok, sweetie. Let's get this over with." Mom reached into my pants and gave my dick a few hard strokes.

*****************************************************************************************

Ad Update

I continued to improve my ads. Currently, my ads focused on women developing the desire for regular sex. I wanted the women around me to be obsessed with cocks. Specifically, my cock. I want their minds to be filled with sexual thoughts involving my cock, to make them feel a sense of satisfaction in pleasuring my cock, using either their mouths or their body.

"Powerstroke Paper Towels"

The video began with a young man walking into the kitchen. He had a very visible erection. His mother was in the kitchen preparing a meal. She turned around, saw his erection, and exclaimed in surprise.

"Goodness! I just helped you empty your load fifteen minutes ago! Now you're hard again?!"

The man shrugged in response.

"What can I say, Mom? Can't help it. I grow hard whenever I think about you."

"Aww, that's so sweet of you," the mother walked over and hugged her son. She leaned in to kiss him on the lips. Before their lips locked, the video captured a few frames of her tongue extending out, leading the way into her son's mouth. They shared an intimate kiss, with soft moans.

The son reached behind to lift up his mom's very short skirt, revealing her naked ass cheeks clad in a lace thong. He squeezed her ass, pulling her body into him. His mom reached between them and grabbed his obvious erection, giving it a few strokes.

They parted, both breathless.

"Mom, I'm gonna empty my load in my room. Do you have anymore of those towels? I've finished mine." The son's hand joined his mom in stroking his erection.

"Of course, sweetie." She handed two rolls of Powerstroke Paper Towels to her son.

"Be sure to stock up on those towels. Powerstroke Paper Towels are the only paper towel strong enough to absorb your load without leaking."

The man turned around to leave the kitchen.

"Have fun, son! I'll come join you later!"

The video ended with:

"Powerstroke Paper Towels. The only paper towel capable of absorbing huge loads of fresh discharge."

*****************************************************************************************

Mrs Anderson's Office

Mom, Coach Galdot, Ms Artertone and I left the meeting room and went to Mrs Anderson's office. The assistant, Ms Watson showed us in. Her attire was imitation of one of the girls in Gold Coast High (GCH), who wore a very sexualized naughty schoolgirl outfit. Her blouse was totally sheer, with buttons undone, creating a deep cleavage all the way down to her hips. Her areolas and pointy nipples looked alluring through the transparent material.

The tiny plaid skirt barely covered the top of her thighs. The skirt was designed to be worn low. Very low. The waistline was so low, the top of Ms Watson's clit hood peeked out from above it.

Ms Watson's attire made my dick grow hard again, straining against my shorts. Ms Watson stared at my package. There was no expression on her face, so it made wonder what was going through her mind at the moment.

We were patiently waiting for Mrs Anderson to open the door and let us in. She must've been occupied with something else. Coach Galdot turned to me.

"Jason, I have matters to attend to, so I can't join you in the meeting. I'm also interested in helping you out with your umm..... problem. So, let me know if there's anything I can do to help." She left after a light kiss on my cheek.

Not long after that, Mrs Anderson opened the door, and we stepped in. Vice Principal Ms Backensale was in the room as well.

Kaite Backensale was a very tall woman. She preferred to wear heavier makeup, with shadowy eyes, rosy cheeks, and bright red lipstick. The makeup made her look much more seductive. She regularly wore revealing suits with buttons undone, offering peeks of her cleavage and semi-naked breasts, clad in lacy half-cup bras, which left her areolas and nipples uncovered.

Her short skirt showed off her most prized assets - her legs. Ms Backensale had legs for days. Simply looking at her legs move when she walked in the hallways was enough to give male students hard erections. She preferred to wear thigh-high stockings with lace tops over her legs. I knew this because whenever she bent over or cross her legs when sitting down, the lace-tops would peek out, making her attire look even more sexual.

Ms Backensale like to wear heels taller than Mrs Anderson. Currently, she wore five-inch pumps, which enhanced the sexuality of her legs.

Both Mrs Anderson and Ms Backensale couldn't stop staring at my throbbing erection. In the end, it was Mrs Anderson who managed to resist. She shook her head a few times to clear herself, before speaking.

"Jason, the incident in the gym this morning came at the most perfect timing. It highlights the challenges we face ahead, if we were to implement Sexual Education and Nude Teaching in this campus. We realize we must tackle this challenge from both sides, educating both teachers and students.

Now, the real reason for this meeting is actually about you, Jason. Your mother had briefed us about her attempts at trying to educate your sister and yourself about Sexual Education at home. We feel that her methods are very effective, and we would like to incorporate some of her teaching methods into our college.

At the same time, she has also highlighted your challenges with sensitivity. It seems like you have a hair trigger, and the incident this morning helped reinforce the point. After some discussion, we have come to a conclusion. We have decided to help you treat your sensitivity problem together."

Mrs Anderson began taking off her suit. Her darker areolas and nipples could easily be seen through the thin material of her blouse. She began undoing the remaining few buttons, and took off her blouse as well.

Both Mrs Anderson's magnificent areolas and nipples were on full display in their naked glory. I could feel my cock throb in excitement.

"From now onwards, every morning, you will come to either my office, or Ms Backensale's office. We will work together to help you with your hair-trigger orgasms. We will train you so you can endure stimulations much longer without orgasming."

Having taken off her blouse, Mrs Anderson began unzipping her skirt. She let it slid to the floor and stepped out of it. She stood with her legs spread at shoulder-length, offering me unobstructed view between her legs. The lace thong she wore was wedged into her shaved pussy. Her bright pink labia lips peeked out from both sides of her thong. Not far above, her hard erect clit was protruding prominently through her thong.

Next, she slowly removed her shelf bra and thong.

"Having your Mom helping you at home isn't enough. We will offer our assistance to you in campus as well. We will develop a proper program to track your progress and help improve your orgasm control."

I finally took my eyes off Mrs Anderson. She was stark naked except for the four-inch pumps on her heels. It was a very erotic sight. I turned slightly and noticed Ms Backensale had also undressed herself. I was so focused on Mrs Anderson undressing I did not pay attention to other people in the room.

Katie Backensale had an incredible body. She had firm abs, and a pair of curvy breasts, not as large as Mrs Anderson's, but still large and curvy enough to be proud of. Her vagina was shaved clean. Her erotic long legs were accentuated by her five-inch pump heels. They made her look almost the same height as me. I figured I could push my cock directly into her pussy without having to bend my body in awkward positions. She would be a good choice for me to try fucking while both of us were standing up.

Then there was Ms Gina Artertone. Her skin was flawless, and her boobs, although smaller than Ms Backensale, was still mesmerizing to look at. Her hard nipples pointed upwards at an angle, which was unique and sexual at the same time.

By now, my cock was throbbing constantly with desire. I could feel precum leaking out from the tip, creating a wet spot on my shorts. All the teachers and Mom were staring intently at my erection.

I heard some noise behind me and turned around. Ms Watson had entered the room without me noticing. And when she saw both her bosses were naked, she promptly took off her attire as well. Her eyes widened and her mouth exclaimed in a silent gasp when she saw my rigid pole. I think she liked what she saw.

"Ms Watson, do not be alarmed. We have just discovered Jason has a unique problem. We are trying to help him overcome this challenge because we realize this will benefit us in understanding how to deal with our male students' reactions to New Feminism."

Ms Watson simply nodded lightly. Her eyes were still transfixed on my dick.

Mrs Anderson stepped forward and took Ms Watson's hands. She gently pulled her closer to our group.

"Don't worry. This is very new for us as well. I hope we can work together to... ohhh!!!"

When Mrs Anderson pulled Ms Watson towards us, she walked backwards while talking. Unknowingly, she was heading straight towards me. What I saw was her naked ass gradually approaching my phallus.

Lust took over my mind. Instead of warning my hot principal, I instead aimed my shaft directly at the center of her ass-cleavage. When contact was made, that was when Mrs Anderson exclaimed in shock.

I pushed forward. My cock entered the wonderful territory of being squeezed by my principal's soft but firm ass cheeks. I continued forward, and felt my tip touching her, directly at the entrance to her anal hole. I angled my dick so it slid upwards, past her cute little brown starfish, and continued sliding upwards. I moved my hips forward, encasing my dick in her ass until her ass cheeks pressed against my crotch.

"Oooohhh....." I moaned at the wonderful contact.

"Naughty naughty, Mr Atkins," Principal Anderson scolded in a teasing manner. She bent her knees, sliding her ass up and down along my shaft.

"Ohh fuucckk...." I couldn't control myself and kept moaning.

But before I could begin to enjoy the grinding, Mrs Anderson stopped her cockteasing. She turned around and faced me, staring directly at my phallus, which was throbbing erratically, with precum leaking from the tip.

"I think Jason's problem is much worse than we thought," said Mrs Anderson.

"Much worse," she added in a whisper.

In full view of everyone, my hot principal slowly got down onto her knees in front of me. Now, my throbbing erection was right in front of her face.

Mrs Anderson turned to my Mom. "May I?"

"Of course," Mom answered.

"Jason, I'm going to conduct an inspection. An "educational" inspection. I need to know what we're working with here. So, I'm going to stimulate your coc...... your member, with my mouth. I want you to relax. Give in to the stimulation, and do not resist. Enjoy the process, and when you're about to cu........ to release, let me know, okay?"

Mrs Anderson was going to suck my cock until I cum. There was no way I was going to stop this. I simply nodded my head.

My hot principal carefully wrapped her lips around my mushroom head.

"Aaaahhhh...... that feels good......" I moaned at the contact.

"MMmmmm....." Mrs Anderson moaned at my response. Her vibrations sent spikes of pleasure through my cock and into my brain.

She used both hands to hold my cock steady, and began to plunge her head down my length.

The entire room was silent, as everyone watched intently at the college Principal, totally naked except for a pair of sexy heels, in her office, on her knees, sucking a student's cock.

I did what I was told - enjoy the process. I placed my hand on Mrs Anderson's head to guide her pace.

My principal was an experienced cocksucker. Within minutes, she had me moaning uncontrollably. And she was very proud of herself, her lips forming a smile even though they were still wrapped around my cock.

I couldn't control myself any longer. I grabbed her head with both hands, and I began to thrust my hips forward.

I wanted to fuck my principal's mouth.

Mrs Anderson knew what I wanted. She nodded her head, giving her approval. I began to thrust. Slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed.

GUARK!!! GUARK!!! GUARK!!! GUARK!!! GUARK!!! GUARK!!! GUARK!!! GUARK!!!

The room was filled with the obscene sound of my shaft penetrating my principal's mouth. My dick was covered in a thick coat of her saliva. My motions sent her spit flying in all directions, making the scene look kinky.

"Gonna cum..... I'm gonna cum......" I let everyone know my orgasm was approaching.

"MMmmmmm......" Principal Anderson's response was to moan loudly, and nod her head repeatedly.

Mrs Anderson wanted me to cum in her mouth. She wanted to swallow my cum.

The thought sent me into overdrive. I pounded my principal much harder.

"Cumming...... cumming...... CUMMING!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!! OOOOHHHH!!! OOOoooooohhhh....... Oooooohhhhhh...... oooooooohhhhh......

Oooohhhh......."

I nearly lost my conscious from cumming so hard. Thankfully I managed to hold on. I continued to fuck my principal all the way through my orgasm. I wanted to prolong it as much as I could.

Principal Anderson expertly swallowed all my cum. Not even a single drop leaked out from her lips. When I was ejaculating, she even used her tongue to lick my frenulum, the sensitive area at the underside of my cock, just beneath my crown head, coaxing more cum out from me.

When my orgasm ended, she dutifully began cleaning my cock, sucking up all remaining fluid, licking my balls clean. Satisfied with her own cleaning, she then began sucking me again.

Mrs Anderson saw my curious eyes, so she stopped her blowjob to explain her intentions.

"I've recently been informed that a healthy erection means a healthy body for men. After a man orgasms, it's a courtesy for women to help suck them back to a hard erection. It helps the men to stay healthy." After explaining, she resumed sucking.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. My principal was naked, on her knees, sucking my cock. This was unforgettable.

It took quite a while, but Mrs Anderson did manage to suck my dick back to a hard erection. She ended her blowjob with a deep suck, from the base to the tip, followed by a light parting kiss on the tip.

"Well. Now we know the severity of Jason's sensitivity problem. I will try my best to help, but I have a feeling we need more than just Ms Backensale and I to help train him. Jason, why don't we start our morning sessions as soon as possible. Then, we can discuss who else would be suitable to bring in to help with your orgasm control."

*****************************************************************************************

Ads Update: Investment Fund

This series of ads focused on investment funds targeted at teachers. The ads featured a woman teacher and her students in class. Previously, she was featured wearing an assortment of erotic lingerie in class. Now, she was featured fully nude, except for a pair of eight-inch platform fuck-me-stilettos.

A few pictures showed the teacher leaning over a student's desk. She was pointing on something on a book. Her arm was braced below the picture but out of frame. The student sat leaning backwards, sort of to make room for his teacher. Because of the placement of her arms, it could also be interpreted that she was grabbing her student's penis out of frame. In another picture, both of them were surrounded by students, who were all looking at them. One of the students had their hand extend away from them, behind the teacher. Because of the angle, it seemed like the student was touching the teacher's pussy or ass.