Modified Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She undid his belt, lowered the zip and shimmied to take down his trousers. Angela pulled down his silk boxers, and his cock twitched in the evening breeze. She mounted him, slowly slipping him inside, and then she put his hands onto her nipples, encouraging him to play with them. Audrey was ever so slightly rolling her hips, slipping Jack slightly in and out, and so Jack matched her movements. He played with her left nipple, rolling and tweaking it while fondling her other breast, then did it in reverse. Unlike earlier there was no rush to this moment, and they enjoyed a leisurely fuck for a good 20minutes or so.

They could hear voices in the distance, and the waves rolling onto the sand dunes, and the whole illicit nature of the moment heightened the sensations. It wasn't long before the thrusting became more pronounced and quicker, and with a harsh twist of her nipples, Jack thrust hard up into her and came, pulsing multiple times. He felt Audrey's orgasm swamp her, and she threw herself onto his chest while she recovered her poise.

They didn't have time for a leisurely moment admiring each other's orgasm, as they heard familiar voices getting closer, so they rapidly got dressed and emerged from behind the dune to see Becca and Laura, shoes in hand wandering along the beach.

"We wondered if you'd got lost Jack. We've come to rescue you." They all laughed, and turned to head back to the hotel, but it was Laura who mentioned that Audrey's dress buttons were done up wrong, so she fixed that discretely before they returned. She leaned into Jack's ear and whispered to him.

"You dog you! I figured you and Audrey had gone for some quality alone time, but Becca was all set to go and find you, so I made sure that we had a nice loud conversation."

Jack blushed but squeezed her hand and mouthed a heartfelt thank you. They got back to the bar, and the party was just getting into full swing. He ordered Audrey her cocktail and a round for the rest, though he smiled out and stuck with a glass of wine for himself. The hotel had a band and some music, so before long there was dancing and he found himself dragged up onto the floor by Becca.

She shot him a smile, but then leaned in to him and reminded him of her warning about not breaking the heart of her cousin. Jack politely told her that Audrey was perfectly capable of making decisions for herself, but he promised he would be considerate with anything that happened while in Florida. That seemed to placate her for now. They finished their dance, and Jack made his apologies and went to his room.

Once inside, he slipped off his clothes, and in the hot Florida heat, lay naked for a few minutes on his bed, intending to pull on pyjamas shortly. But the wine had gone to his head, and before he knew it, he was sound asleep.

The sunlight was peeking in to his room the next morning, and Jack became very aware of the pounding sore head that he had. It wasn't the only thing throbbing, as his cock was in full morning glory mode. He groaned, barely able to move without being in pain, till he realised he was not alone. He definitely had gone to bed alone, so what had happened...

On his left was the beautiful curves and angelic features of very naked Audrey, he turned to go the other way, only to find an equally angelic and naked Becca. Oh boy...what had happened?