Modified Ch. 19 - Zip Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack started to plough back and forth, and he could see the dildo edge slightly in and out of Angela as he did so, so in effect he was just about managing to fuck both women at the same time. Despite his nonchalant attitude, his brain was overloaded with sexual imagery and sound, and he could feel his ejaculation bubbling. In a moment of sheer ecstasy, he thrust a few more times, withdrew then jerked himself off and spurted along Jane's bum and back, moaning and shuddering as he did so. Both women had by now collapsed, Jane's tool sliding out from Angela as they did so.

All that could be heard was the sound of heavy breathing for a few moments, with Jack now on his knees at the foot of the bed.

"Oh FUCCCCK that was good!"

Jane announced this to anyone who was listening, but undoubtedly to Jack and Angela, the latter who had now rolled over and was cuddling in to Jane, whilst casually scooping Jack's cum up and sucking it from her fingers like a sticky desert. Angela caught his gaze and smiled, and mouthed a silent thank you, while Jane had finally rolled over onto her side and was licking Angela's fingers complaining that she was hogging the good stuff.

They gestured Jack up and he slid in between the pair, who immediately cuddled in close to him.

"Jane darling, you were simply wonderful once again. I don't know how you do it, but even when you're all hot and sticky after an energetic fuck, you're still,ridiculously sexy."

Jane blushed and murmured something about Angela exaggerating, but in truth for a woman in her mid 30's with 2 young kids, she was in incredible shape.

"I have to agree though I think it would be interesting to see how you would compare with Andi & Fiona. I know they're both young athletes, but with a strap on attached, I wouldn't bet against you."

That elicited a giggle from Jane but her smile told Jack that she enjoyed the compliment. At that moment Debbie stuck her head around the door.

"We're thinking of ordering in ladies...oh and I see you in the middle there Jack. How does Chinese food sound?"

That got a warm response, and after a round of showers it wasn't too long before they were all sitting round the poolside dining table, munching away and enjoying the warm evening air. Jack's phone chirped, and he saw a message from Gemma which he quickly tapped a reply to.

"I've just found out that Gemma and Felicity will be arriving tomorrow and want to know if they can bunk up here till Sunday? Any objections?"

Jack had briefly considered that they were actually out of beds with the house full to the brim, but he knew the couches in the living room pulled out as sofa beds, and the chances of them sleeping alone with would be pretty small anyway.

Debbie and Julia gave vocal approval immediately, whilst Natalie quietly explained to their newest house guests who the two cabin crew women were. Jack quickly messaged his response and got back a picture of Gemma and Felicity looking super smart in their uniforms wearing big smiles.

They were enjoying a quiet relaxed evening around and in the pool, when Georgia pulled herself out of the water wearing a teeny tiny white bikini. Her nipples were hard and unmistakeable behind the material, and Jack watched as the water glistened on her skin and pooled in large globules on her breasts. She swept her long hair behind her, and suddenly Jack was very enamoured with the idea of fucking her right there and then, and his cock responded accordingly.

Georgia was off course in full on tease mode. She'd thoroughly enjoyed their session today, with Julia demonstrating skills with toys and tongue that had her fun many times. But as much fun as it was,and as much as she'd willingly fucked the other women herself, with her own skills with her tongue getting very appreciative noises, she had barely taken the edge off her arousal.

"Jack darling, I hope you don't think I'm being too forward, but I wondered if you were in the mood for a little fun. I know you've been a busy man today, so you can just lie back and relax if you want to. Angela honey, you can watch or join in too if you'd like, but right now I really would like to go for a ride."

In truth Angela had been salivating just as much at Georgia's little prick tease by the side of the pool, and was looking forward to seeing her tits bounce on top of Jack's cock as much as she thought he probably did. She also was visualising licking Jacks cum out of her pussy, an act she had found she enjoyed much more than she had ever suspected.

"Let's take this inside Georgia. I'll be very surprised if Jack isn't up for a little cowgirl action, and even if he isn't I sure am."

Georgia stood up and walked, no sashayed inside the villa with Jack and Angela following. Once upon a time there would have been a discreet interval between them, but by now no one batted an eyelid at couples or threesomes or moresomes disappearing for a sexual liaison. He took a brief moment to survey the scene around the pool before he left, and was gratified to see his friends enjoying each other's company in a relaxed and comfortable manner. He knew or at least suspected that many of them would be intimate with each other before the night was out, but as he had been told many times before, no one was there or doing anything that fundamentally they did not want to do.

Inside and he heard Angela and Georgia laughing, and he heard a question being floated along the lines of "how much does a pair like that set you back..." and was immediately keen to know if Angela was showing her innate curiosity for the world around her or if indeed she was pondering about some changes of her own. He then clearly heard a spank on a bum and a squeal from Georgia, which only caused him to hurry up the stairs.

Entering his room he witnessed Georgia and Angela tearing what little clothing they had on from each other's body, and embracing with hands roaming and tongues delving.

"Five grand. And worth. Every. Single. Penny."

Georgia's sentence was punctuated by Angela's kisses, which she then replaced with a long loud suck on each nipple that had Georgia moaning loudly.

Jack was enjoying the show, so discretely stripped and lay down on the bed, his cock fully appreciating the hot scene in front of him and rising accordingly. Angela was now on her knees, her face buried in Georgia's pussy while she held and tweaked a nipple in each hand. The Korean woman, normally thoroughly polite let rip with a string of expletives as her body shuddered in what he presumed was an orgasm that had her legs shaking.

"Fuck! Damn woman you really know how to eat pussy, I thought we were just getting me nice and wet for Jack."

Angela's face gleamed in the lights of the room, covered in Georgia's cum, smiling and licking her fingers as if sampling a cordon bleu dish.

"I got greedy lol. Now you promised you'd fuck my boyfriend so I could watch and masturbate while you play. I want to see how the tits move when you bounce on his cock."

Georgia smiled demurely, gave the tiniest nod of her head then got onto the bed, and teased him by gliding her wet slit along the length of his cock. Angela had retrieved a small but noisy vibrator and was starting to pleasure herself. Georgia mounted the cock then slammed down in a single movement squealing in what Jack hoped would be pleasure. After the briefest of pauses, and an exchange of looks between the women, she started to glide up and down, the slow and easy pace lasting for a couple of minutes before the tempo rapidly increased.

Jack would normally have his hands all over her tits, such was his preference when being ridden like this, but mindful of Angela's request, he merely held her hips as Georgia leaned a little forward and fuck him hard and fast. Her breasts bounced freely, the erect nipples occasionally brushing against his chest. This was noisy sex, vocal and loud, with no one in the house in any doubt as to how much she was enjoying herself.

Suddenly she stiffened mid thrust, and her whole body seemed to spasm as a second, much bigger orgasm wrecked her. Her pussy was tightly clenching his cock which was perilously close to exploding. She must have felt his cum pulsing and quickly slipped off and wanked him so he splashed onto her breasts, which she almost immediately offered to Angela. She'd cum twice during all this,and so she crawled across the bedroom, not in some act of submission, but because she couldn't trust her legs to hold her up. She duly licked all of his residue from Georgia's skin, and the two embraced on the bedroom floor, legs sliding in between each other in an uncoordinated attempt to trib each other.

Jack watched, fascinated as the two women were totally wrapped up in pleasuring each other, and for once he felt very satisfied and ready to rest. He was content to leave them, but after 15 minutes or so, they climbed back up onto the bed, and cuddled in to him, one on either side.

"You know until a week ago I was strictly heterosexual. I'd never looked at another woman sexually, but wow was I ever missing out on a whole lot of fun. You are a spectacularly sexy woman Angela. You give me a call any time and I'll be there"

Angela briefly giggled.

"I did that whole cliched thing, I dated a couple of girls when I was in University, but it never came to anything other than me understanding that almost no man can pleasure a woman as well as another woman can. Present company excluded, of course."

That brought giggles from both women, and a kiss for each from Jack. Given his hectic day, that was enough for Jack and so he fell asleep, contented and very tired. He was vaguely aware of Angela in a strap on pounding away at Georgia, and a quick glance at the clock showed it was almost 4am, and he closed his eyes and let them have their fun, as they seemed to be doing just fine without him.

12