All Comments on 'Molee's World Ch. 01'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not Bad

NOT BAD!!!!

Not bad, you are developing another potentially exciting character...and thanks for being so quick about posting it. Look forward to seeing more of your glorious work. It will be interesting to see how you handle Molee and Sara and gang and Molee's husband...are u going to get him onvloved too somehow....Look forward to seeing how you develop things. YOU are a very telented writer...KEEP IT UP!!!!

Also can't wait to see more of 'The Game'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

I can't wait to read more about Molee. Michelle is so hot and Molee's alter ego is such a slut, their meeting should be very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You've done it again!

You've done it again. The style you write with always gets me going. The suspense is amazing and I always wait with excitement for your next episode. Love how this ties in with 'The Game'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep It Up!

I love your stories and check in regularly to see if you've left us something more to enjoy.

Please keep both this and the Sara and Ron series going and going. And take us in any other directions you'd like to go as well.

Thanks for you great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Xtremely good story

Your style of writing is top notch, every detail is so right.

You know exactly what you're talking about and that's what makes this story such a good one...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous