All Comments on 'MoLex Pt. 02'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh no but kinda saw this coming

Wow just wow. I would say hector smashing summer was a nice connection. I'm worried now mainly because everything lex had been through with summer is worse with mo. He could just drive away from summer but mo he got an eyeful. Damn thanks javmor79 right before Christmas lol. Well here's to part three oh and have you ever seen a movie called chasing amy. I'm getting a vibe off of the moles stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this is so good!! thank you for posting!!

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago

Boy in chapter you have turned Alex into one major pussy.

She has to train to last long then teasing him about too. Knowing it mess with his mind.

Mo has not told him that she has slept with Hector.

Mo is not over Trey

Mo want to control Alex she want to be the dominant one over Alex.

Mo has always saw herself above Alex she has never seen Alex an equal. Mo needs to get knock down a few pegs.

VegasloverVegasloverover 3 years ago

Why why why?! Mo should've told Alex that she gets pleasure from seeing him in pleasure. How that makes her feel so much more connected to him than other relationships. She was wrong for falling into Trey's trap but don't we all want to get back at someone who has hurt and wronged us?

I thought Alex was past most of his Mo insecurities but it's clear that he isn't. Before it was his body and now it's his dick. The look on Mo's face would be the same one if they made a tape because at the time she did love Trey. It's not like she's babbling for every big dick out there!

They both need to communicate and tell everything (the tape, Hector, Summer, etc) or else the relationship is never going to work. And Alex also to come clean about why he can't leave his dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lessssgoooo

it’s time for lexxy to man the fuck up!!!! love this chapter. love when both characters have some growing up to do emotionally and it’s not just an action movie thriller. MoLex gotta grow up.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Ugh!

I have a few thoughts about this which is always a by-product of your stories so good job again.

First, this chapter was both spicy and ugly. Mo and Lexxy are rare and needed in this world. Namely, they are real and good.

Mo seriously fucked up by not keeping her personal life with Lexxy safe and obviously personal.

Sharing information with Toni is safe, taunting Trey was both a violation of Lexxy's trust and none of Trey's concern and dangerous.

Now Alex should have handed the drive to Mo and told her about it and asked her what the hell was going on. He should have never looked at it and once he realized what it was, he should have shut it off. It might be understandable, given his inexperience and insecurities but it was still a violation of Mo's privacy and past. Trey was the far greater transgressor than Alex of course.

One thing that keeps popping into my head is, How the hell does Trey have any clue about what Alex is packing??? I have been around. I use to be something of a biker and I got laid like tile and I have also had more than one little white nerd friend. There are some short white boys out there with god-damned horse meat hanging down there. It didn't actually help them get laid or once they did manage to land a lady, it didn't help her be impressed in bed with them.

Now I don't doubt Trey's prowess which I'm sure he has had a lot of experience to help him develop and a good sized tool can make a difference.

Lexxy mostly lacks experience but he wouldn't be who he is and as good as he is if he behaved differently. Mo is actually not as good of a human in many respects but she does know her sexuality and has plenty of experience to help them in the bedroom but she will blow it all up if she doesn't start earning trust. She has something rare and wonderful with Lexxy but she will ruin it if she keeps treating it with even the mildest contempt and taunting Trey was not a mild infraction.

Add to that the fact that Mo thoughtlessly introduced Lexxy to a former lover who also happened to fuck Summer and she has got a hell of a lot of work to do to shape up. Lexxy isn't the only one with some growing to do here.

Alex can't un see or un feel everything from those videos and that is going to be interesting to watch how that knot is untangled.

What a shit show.

Love MoLex and can't wait for more.

Full marks.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

I hated this chapter

Mo has dug herself into such a deep shit hole that she should learn Chinese. Alex had to be so fucked up mentally that Dr Sigmund himself can't fix him.

As a writer myselves, I'm wondering how you will plot yourself out of this double corner. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MOLEX SWIMMING IN TROUBLED WATERS

Man what a chapter to unpack emotionally just when things were going good a Trey filled monkey wrench decided to throw himself into to mix. First off Alex needs either to Man up and fight for his relationship with Mo and stop being a glutton for punishment doing this to himself. No relationship is ever going to be perfect or effortless in any sense they may seem that way at times sometimes they are and aren't but giving up is not they way either not saying Lexxy isn't thinking it either he is just numb at the moment with X- rated videos he has seen. Second Monique does love her " Lexxy Baby" her ego got in the way and backfired against her also she have should have come clean sooner about her sexual needs and Trey's bashing texts . So both need to have a long talk to air out their respective opinions on this situation so they can move forward in their relationship. Call "TONI" your best girl the relationship Yoda it's gonna be long week for both them, probably she can knock sense in to them after this debacle hopefully. Trey is more of a colossal dick ever than I have realized even if he makes some titular points about "MoLex "though unnecessary in my view about their relationship he need's a serious beatdown , Then go rollover and die ! My" Lexxy Baby" stumbled a bit in this chapter I haven't given up on them yet. An excellent chapter continue on. Cheers!

gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

I only want to write/read feel-good stories at Christmas. Sooooo...ya gotta get to 'living happily ever after' quickly. Or I'm going to have to save it for the January blues! :-)

Mo is not free of Trey. She'd cut him off in a heartbeat if she was. Her continuance, despite the excuses of getting even, shows a girl with an emotional attachment. I'd run too!

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Here we have a lovely young couple of characters trying to live a normal happy life like most people do.

But they are plagued by a sadistic author who keeps putting them in one difficult situation after another.

Not only that, the difficult situations are written in such a way that they sound realistic.

If I was Alexander or Monique, I'd be asking the administrators for a nicer author.

.

Like Gordo said, maybe a happy episode for Christmas?

.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm I just realized something

So I hope chapter three will be a sorta flashback story hopefully more with Alex. I think he is suffering from abandonment. I mean in a way damn near every woman he cares for lefted him. Sarah is here but she left him well actually she was kicked out, his mom up and abandoned him and sarah to deal with their dad, summer, and now mo. He needs to tell her to listen and just let it all out. He's been holding back for so long he needs this. He needs to tell mo where he stands, how he feels about everything. He needs to let her know about hector and how he know of him. He also need to let her know why he get why girls chose trey and hector over him. How he feels less of a man knowing he isnt getting her best. There's more but jav is doing a great job in alex. We all want him to win but he is in a challenging circle. He know that he is a great choice but he doesn't want to be someone's last choice. I hope the next chapter comes soon well not three months later lol. We love ya jav I wish for you and your family a merry Christmas and a blessed new year

dirkdreezydirkdreezyover 3 years ago

Salute. Most people would shy away from this angle and keep pushing the "dream". Thanx for proving how dope you are and creating a realistic and intriguing conflict. Anxious to see how you develop this. If I don't hear from you before the holiday...Merry fucking Christmas and thank you for the vibe.

JonnyRegJonnyRegover 3 years ago

It was like Mo was actively trying to hurt her relationship with Alex. Trey had already attacked Alex once so she decides to keep egging him on. Brilliant. Now what is Alex supposed to do? He's now seen the videos of Mo in a wild sexual state that she has never been with him. No instead she's 'training' him to please her. Man I was all about team Molex but now I'm having some doubts. I have this feeling now that Mo and Summer are kind of the same person. Geez Mo why didn't you just block him?

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

The chaos side of my brain wants to see a repentant Summer return and fight for Alexander. Would that be the mind fuck to send Alex over the edge? His insecurities feel real and honest, but he went down that path when he waited around to drive Summer home after she finished fucking Hector years ago.

I don't find Monique to be all that irresistible as a character, gorgeous hard body or not. She exhibits the classic symptoms of mismatched attractiveness, arrogance. If you have to get in the best shape of your life and go through sexual "training" to be good enough for your partner, then you are setting yourself up for disaster. If Mo wasn't still comparing Trey to Alex, she wouldn't have been spending all that time messaging Trey. If Mo was focused on Alex, Trey would've been blocked and ignored.

Monique's self destructive tendencies would have meant less if Alexander was secure in himself and confident of her feelings for him, but that wasn't the case. Her "dominating" him, when he wasn't really into it, might have helped with his sexual stamina, but did the opposite when it came to his ego.

I get the attraction from both sides of this couple, but don't have a lot of hope for them to work everything out for a happily ever after.

T

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

WTF? That made zero sense did you post part 3 instead of part 2? Reread the first paragraph how did she get to that point!

brazilianguy1brazilianguy1over 3 years ago

I really can't see a happy ending here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mo's mindspace

We know that Mo thinks she's messed it all up, but the fundamental question as to how redeemable her character is at this point is *what* she thinks she screwed up.

Personally, as others have noted, her continued contact with Trey (without telling Lexxy) sort of flies in the face of what she knows that Lexxy wants - exclusivity. She's also made mistakes in the relationship by ignoring that Lexxy needs to feel wanted for what he can do, not just have what he can't do exemplified.

DiverseloverDiverseloverover 3 years ago

Just awesome and astonishing

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
DAMN

This was gold, great sex scene, inving better plotwist, and the pacing was....I am speachles, works like this are what made me a fan.

sassyme17sassyme17about 3 years ago

I see so many men on here questioning Mo's response to her hurt.

Mo did what anybody would do, get revenge on her ex and hurt him in the only way she knows he would feel by questioning his manhood. Should she have given more of her attention to Alex, yes, but i completely understand her need for poking needles.

Her ex is really an example of toxic masculinity and how dangerous it is. The fact that he thought it was his right to reveal personal videos of her to prove some point shows that he never loved Mo, he doesn't care for Mo. He only cares that his perceived ownership is challenged.

Alex is amazing!!! I wish MoLexx all the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Can't wait for next I stalment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

MoLex Pt. 01 Previous Part
MoLex Series Info