All Comments on 'Mollified Magic Ch. 17'

by EverydayMagic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope the chapters keep coming rapid fire. Tom appears to have made one friend, Alani. He needs to keep a close eye on Lust since he's the key to controlling and using Morgana. If he can befriend Conner enough to at least get a heads up on when and how things are planned to happen, he can maybe protect her.

Tom may get a cold reception back at the coven but his protecting Molly and Morgana should have been noticed and get him an open ear. He needs to work with the ladies to find a way to protect them.

The next chapter title is probably not as simple as it sounds. Could it just be her coming of age and witch powers? Could it be she has much more power than expected? Could it be that if she is now far more powerful than any other witch of the coven she becomes the coven leader?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These last two uploads have been fantastic. The "Empire Strike's Back" twist paid off the foreshadowing from earlier chapters quite well. I can't wait for more.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Wow... this had taken a different turn. I wonder how he's going to explain Alina, especially what he did with her, to Molly. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

I love the story. Blaze is the kind of person I cannot stand. I hope you have a plan to get rid of him soon.

ClearmuseClearmuse22 days ago

Well, the shit was gonna hit the fan at some point.

Complicated. That's this situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEverydayMagic@EverydayMagic
Each of us can create our own type of magic for ourselves, but the most powerful magic is the magic we give to each other. Whether its in the form of our imagination or something much more tangible, our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves. Kindness and understandi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES