Molly

Story Info
Death by sex seemed to be my destiny.
3.6k words
3.19
9.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
259 Followers

All persons having sex in this fictional story are over eighteen years of age.

*WARNING* CUCKOLDING STORY!!

Molly was riding me hard tonight. She held my shoulders and rolled over, pulling me with her while keeping us attached. "Make me have a baby, Ricky. Cum deep inside me." She breathlessly told me. I did as she asked a few minutes later and she pulled her knees up helping keep my baby-makers inside her.

"I love trying to make a baby with you, Ricky. I can't wait to give you a baby, boy or girl." Molly is the love of my life. Before I met her I didn't know what happy was. She is a bundle of positive energy and can light up any room with her smile.

I was sitting through another boring afternoon meeting with my boss droning on and on when my phone vibrated. I discreetly withdrew it from my pocket and saw that it was a text from Molly. I held the phone below the table in my lap and made sure that the volume was silenced. I played the video. It was a blonde haired woman giving a blowjob to a very well endowed man. It was shot from the point of view of the man, so all I could see was the blonde hair and the man's cock while she bobbed her head up and down.

I nervously looked around the table to be sure no one was watching me before returning my attention to the video. The woman was now looking up at the camera with what I assume was a load of the man's semen in her open mouth. She then swallowed and smiled satisfactorily at her accomplishment. She said something to the camera but I still had it muted so I had no idea what she said. My face and ears were burning as I turned off the video. The woman giving the blow job was my wife, Molly.

Sweat began beading up on my forehead as I tried to control my anger and my shame at what my wife had done. How could she? We're trying to have a child! A thousand thoughts raced through my mind at once. My boss asked me a question and I had no answer for him. He just grimaced at me as Steiner, our ass-kissing marketing manager, answered for me. Damn it Molly! She was sucking some guy's cock AND making me look bad at work!

I left work as soon as the meeting let out, avoiding my obviously irritated boss. I drove home faster than I should have and arrived to find my wife in the shower. I knew why. I yelled through the bathroom door at her. "Molly!"

"Yes, Honey!" She yelled back. "Come in here and see me, Sweety."

"I'll wait until you're done!" I angrily answered her. That sugary, sweet routine of hers wasn't going to work this time.

I sat on our bed and played the video she'd sent me again with the volume turned on this time. It was a short video with just some grunts from her paramour and gulping when she swallowed his cum, before she spoke. I was interested in hearing what she said. "See, I'm being a good girl." was her comment before the video went black.

Molly came out of the bathroom with her damp hair wrapped in a towel and nothing else on. I immediately started getting hard. She is 'girl next door' cute with C-cup breasts and an ass that, when covered in yoga pants, turned every male head it crossed paths with. When she batted her eyes and played all sweet I found it impossible for me to deny her anything. Her sweet little girl routine was my Kryptonite.

"You're home early, Honey. You didn't leave early because of my text did you?" she asked all innocent.

"Why Molly!? Why would you do that to me!?" I yelled.

"I just wanted you to see that I was doing what you asked. I told Jimmy that he couldn't cum in my pussy until I got pregnant." Molly proudly told me.

"That's not okay, Honey. You can't send me videos like that at work. People might see and I was in a meeting. I had to practically run out of work before anyone saw my hard-on. I've asked you several times to wait until after work to send me any videos. Please, Molly. I need this job." I pleaded with her.

"I was just trying to show you that only you were going to give me a baby." Molly said laying the sad puppy-dog eyes on me.

"Thank you, Sweety. I'm proud that you have that kind of control but no more videos at work. My boss was pissed that I wasn't paying complete attention to him during our meeting."

"I'm sorry, Ricky. Do you want to use that hard-on of yours to make a baby now?" she replied giving me a big cheesy grin.

"I need some dinner first, Honey. I saw Jimmy getting in his car when I got home. Tell him the next time he gives me that smirk he's out. I don't care how comfortable you are with him. Please remind him that he's your EX-boyfriend and I'm your husband."

Molly walked over to me, still naked, and got on her tippy-toes and kissed me. "He knows what he is, Honey. I'm sure he's just jealous that we're making a baby. I'll tell him tomorrow that he needs to remember that we're a team and that he's not pulling anything over on you." She reached into my pants and stroked my stiff cock. "I need you, Ricky."

'I need you' was Molly's signal to me that she needed fucked asap. She is a hyper sexual person, maybe even a nympho and needs serviced five or six times a day. Her ex-boyfriend Jimmy couldn't keep up with her. When he caught her with another man satisfying her needs he broke up with her. She explained her issue to him and he agreed to keep having sex with her until one of them found someone else. Molly just happened to find me and I understood her problem/ my problem enough to allow her a few friends to assist in her needs.

*********************

Molly and I met at Plato's when I was out with my friends from work one evening. Due to her condition she was constantly on the prowl for cock. When she came up and asked me to dance I thought she was joking. She was WAY out of my league and it took me a while to get my tongue working to accept her dance offer.

We danced a couple of slow songs and I was hard the whole time. We left the dance floor and went to her table and talked for awhile until last call. She was easy to talk to and I was immediately smitten with her. She asked if I could take her home and I wasn't about to turn that offer down.

While I drove her home she nuzzled up to me, kissing my neck and rubbing my chest. I was so hard it was painful. Once in her apartment she stretched up and kissed me. She jumped up into my arms still kissing me passionately.

We went to her bedroom and she was naked within seconds. I was right Molly was one of the most beautiful creatures I'd ever seen. She helped me get undressed because I apparently wasn't quick enough for her.

"Oh, I like the look of that." she commented, smiling and falling to her knees. My dick disappeared into her mouth before I knew what happened.

She pulled her mouth off and smiled up at me. "I like thick ones like this. Cum in my mouth to get the first one out of the way."

Damn, this girl wasn't just out of my league she was playing a completely different sport. "I'm cumming." I told her about thirty seconds later.

She pulled off after I'd cum and opened her mouth to show me my load before swallowing it and giving me a big grin. "I enjoy sex, Ricky. I hope you eat pussy because I need some relief and you won't be able to fuck me for a little while."

She didn't wait for an answer before shoving me back on the bed and climbing up to sit on my face. I used my tongue as best I could, but she was grinding into my face so hard I don't know if I was doing any good.

"That's it. Lick me. Yesss, lick that pussy." she moaned as I felt her body stiffen up. "Oh, fuck! You are making me cum, Ricky. Oh, god!" She sure was good for a man's ego even though she was doing all the work.

After watching her cum like that Little Ricky was in full salute. "Oh, good you're ready for me." Molly said as she slid down my body leaving a trail of her cum from my mouth to my cock.

I had a couple of condoms in my pants pocket but Molly had a whole jar of them beside her bed. She reached over, opened the package and had one on me so fast I was left staring at her wide eyed. "I don't fuck anyone without one of these. I'm sorry if you had other plans."

"I don't have sex without one either." I told her as she started rocking back on me.

"You feel so thick, Ricky. We're going to have fun together." she said with that big smile again.

Molly was squeezing my dick with each stoke. I'd never had a girl do that before and it was the best thing I'd ever felt. "Molly, I'm not going to last long." I warned her.

"That's okay, Honey. You go ahead. I'm right behind you." she said with that smile I couldn't get enough of.

I exploded into the condom moments later. She must've felt me twitching inside her because she kicked into high gear slamming into me. "That's it. Cum for me, Rick." Molly said before she kissed me moaning her own orgasm into my mouth.

"Wow. That was a good one, Sweetie. I'm gonna need some more of that." She leaned forward placing her nipple in my mouth. "Suck on my titty, Honey. That'll keep me going until you're ready."

Molly and I fucked like that all night. She was insatiable. I came five times. The last one in the morning.

"Do you want to get together tonight and do something, Ricky?"

No way I was going to say no to this beautiful goddess who fucked like a damn porn star. "How about dinner and maybe some dancing?"

"Dinner sounds good. I won't last much past that, Honey so probably no dancing." She saw my confusion and clarified. "I'll be wanting to fuck you all during dinner so we'll have to come back here as soon as we're done eating." She gave me that smile again.

"You won't get any argument from me on that." I said giving her a smile back.

*****************

I took her to dinner at one of the nicer restaurants in town. I ordered a bottle of wine and Molly gave me her big smile again. "You don't want to get me tipsy, Ricky. I'll be under this table blowing you before the main course is even brought out." she said laughing.

I laughed with her and she looked at me dead serious. "I'm not joking, Honey. I crave sex all the time. I've been rubbing my pussy ever since we sat down. I'll have an orgasm before we finish dinner. I like you and I want you to know that about me. It's a condition. My last boyfriend broke up with me because he couldn't understand my needs."

Holy shit. This girl was a nymphomaniac. "Is there no medication that could help you?" I asked her, curious.

"There is, but it turns me into a zombie. I feel no emotion, nothing. I would rather just live with wanting sex all the time." Molly looked at me with such sorrow after explaining that.

"I'd like to get to know you, Molly. The sex has been fantastic but I'd like to spend time outside of the bedroom with you also."

That statement brought out the tears. "I'd like that also. As long as you understand that I'll still need sex a lot. I can't help that. We need to plan on it wherever we go. Most of my days are spent thinking about how I can have sex. Where I can sneak off without being caught and arrested. Its all consuming."

"I'm sorry you have to go through that, Molly. It must be incredibly hard."

She began crying again. "Nobody understands the complexity of my condition. It's not even about the sex itself sometimes, its more about how to get the sex. Like a drug addiction."

****************

Molly and I dated for six months and I asked her to marry me. She hugged me and cried giving me a 'yes...but'.

"Rick my desire for sex never stops, even if I get married. I love you so much but I can't promise to be faithful. I want with all my heart to be but I have a problem that I can't control, Rick. How can I ask any man to be married to me knowing I will have sex with other men?"

"Molly, the past six months have been the happiest of my life. I love you unconditionally. I know what that means. I know that sex has no meaning for you."

"That's not true, Ricky. I love having sex with you and being in your arms. You're the man I love." Molly replied breaking down into sobs.

"I know you've had sex with other men in the last six months. I also know that it hasn't affected us. You and I are different. We're a team. We can work through this. I'm not a cuckold who likes getting humiliated and I'm not the jealous type either. We both keep the sex separate from our relationship. I've caught you in the act a couple of times in the last six months and it aroused me seeing you in action. Like my own porn star."

Molly looked between her hands

"You saw me? I'm sorry, Rick I never wanted you to see me with someone else."

"Like I said Molly, it was hot and you can't help it. We need to set up some rules and some signals before we get married. How many guys are taking care of you regularly?"

Molly looked at me with total admiration. She loved me. "There's four 'regulars' that are usually available when I need someone."

"Could we get that down to one or two with maybe one for an emergency backup? I'll be in the mix also and I'll up my game for you as best I can."

"It's harder when you're around Ricky because I want you every minute. I could literally fuck you every minute of every day. You make my hormones and pheromones race." she said giggling.

"I know you'd probably kill me if I tried to handle you by myself, but I worry about disease and your safety. I'll want a schedule set up so I'll know where you are and who you're with."

Molly was crying again. "I love you, Ricky. I'll do whatever you ask...well except for the stuff I can't control."

*************

We were married in a quick ceremony and Molly fucked me as soon as the door shut on our limo. I don't know what the record is for a bride and groom copulating on a wedding day but Molly and I did it eight times. If this was a typical example of her day then I wouldn't live to grow old with her.

Our honeymoon was definitely unusual. I couldn't keep up with Molly for more than three days and I sent her off with a handsome older gentleman who had lost his wife recently. That act got me a friend for life. John was so grateful that he bought our dinner every night the remainder of our honeymoon.

Molly felt bad about fucking another man on our honeymoon, but I made her understand that this was how our life together would be as long as she suffered her addiction. She went back to John twice more before he begged off due to exhaustion.

***************

Molly and I settled in to married life with her having two men help her when she needed it. I did my best to eat right and stay in shape for her. Twice a day sex was as much as I was able to do during the week and my weekends were spent with my dick in Molly nearly every hour. I counted one weekend and we fucked twenty times. Molly had an orgasm every single time.

We used gallons of lube because even though Molly was always wet my dick needed it super slick or it got torn up. Molly could usually last three or four hours without sex and then she'd be crawling out of her skin. When she was with me it was even less.

After two years of marriage we decided that we wanted kids and Molly went off the pill. That meant that her paramours could definitely not cum in her. I warned her that she may need sex but that portion of it stopped until she was pregnant. I would not raise another man's child.

That brings us back to the video text. She started texting me clips of her and her tryst that day to get me hot before I came home to her. It worked. I once suggested that she do porn since it was so easy for her to have sex several times a day, but she said that she would never be able to face her family if she did that.

Molly got pregnant and her hormones reduced her sex drive. Thank god. Not to normal levels but about half of what they were. She cut back to only Jimmy helping her out. I got no such reprieve. She still had very little control around me. She hadn't worn clothing at home since we'd gotten married and I got to see her pregnant body grow the newest member of our family each day.

The day finally came and our daughter Emily was born bright eyed and bushy tailed. The doctor informed us that Molly couldn't have intercourse for six weeks after giving birth. What was she going to do? They'll have to put her in a rubber room.

Molly asked them to put her on the meds that she hated until she was able to have sex again. She was right about them. My Molly walked around like a zombie for six weeks. It took about a week after stopping the drugs for her to return to normal.

This was a new normal though. Molly no longer had an insatiable appetite for sex. It scared her. I made slow passionate love to my wife for maybe the first time. She cried after we both finished and nuzzled up into my arms.

"I never knew it could be like this. Is this what other couples do?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"It is. Couples will mix things up between fucking and making love for some variety but mostly they make love."

"I'm sorry I never gave you that, Ricky. I didn't know. I hope I stay like this and we can make love more often."

Molly was much less tantric about sex. She gave up her lovers and only had sex with me. Her sex drive was still twice what mine was, but she didn't have to go outside our marriage to manage it.

When her parents would watch Emily so that Molly and I could enjoy a weekend together she would almost revert back to her old insatiable self. I would be a gelatinous blob by Sunday night and she would just laugh at me. "I can't help that I want to fuck your brains out every time we're alone together, Ricky. I love you."

Epilogue:

Molly and I had two more children, Ali and Scott. We were a typical family and the kids all grew up and moved on either to college or out into the world. Once we were empty nester's and Molly and I were alone each evening I thought she was trying to kill me. It was four times a night for almost a month straight.

One night after dinner Molly came over and kneeled down beside my chair, being all serious. "Ricky, do you want to be with another woman? You allowed me to be with other men when I was having my problem and I didn't give you the chance to be with other women. It doesn't seem fair to me."

"Molly, for one thing I don't want any other woman and secondly when would I have time for another woman? You attack me every night as soon as I get home from work. You do anything and everything sexually with me with enthusiasm. I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you, Sweety. I'll never be with another woman."

"That's good Ricky. I just wanted to make the offer because that's only fair. That being said, if your administrative assistant doesn't quit eye fucking you every time I bring your lunch to work I'm going to drag her ass out in the parking lot!"

My Molly has never lost her sexual appetite for me. We've been together forty years now and tonight I believe she really is trying to kill me. Three times in one night is too much even with Viagra! The little minx keeps getting me hard and riding her 'Little Ricky' until she cums. Over and over and over...

Hopenot
Hopenot
259 Followers