All Comments on 'Molly'

by Hopenot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Hoped he had DNA tests run on each child!

4

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino7 months ago

Yet another ridiculous, stupid story

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Silly characters with no self-control. Who would want to be with someone like that? He was weak and she was disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

With that whore sticking everything in her twat that would go there, you'd think her husband should nail a 2x4 across his ass to keep him from falling in. Like Mr Percy said, he should have DNA tests for each kid... When she had kids, the doc should have epoxied it almost shut ...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I didn't read it so I won't score it, but it leaves me wondering. Why do people write this crap?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Condoms prevent both pregnancy and disease. Also, any woman or man needing sex all the time can be prescribed drugs that dampen, not inhibit, their libido. Maybe OP needs to print this out and put it in his "Writing Folder." Still a fun story with a true "Loving Wife" in it. And, there was no "Doormat" cuck.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Someone will like it.

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@Anonymous

re: Condoms prevent both pregnancy and disease. - Guess who else needs to take note? Yes it is you! My ex got pregnant while I was using a condom! It broke!

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

You’ll probably do more cuck stories, but I hope not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous