Molly Ch. 01: Class Dismissed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merging into the cluster of students he puckered, "Not bad! You must be as rich as our family."

"I do not know. I know college is paid in full for next year. I do not want to go but I fear I must." As they reached her locker, she turned to Caleb looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Did your brother delete those pictures?"

Caleb shyly smirked, "He did. But..." He then showed her the wallpaper on his cellphone. It was the photo of her with her legs behind her head, black lace stretched over her vagina with hints of skin beneath the lacey material. She looked pale and disappointed but within was instantly turned on. She found it to be more seductive to play sensitive.

"Slow down and breath. I'm the only owner of this pic. I swear I tried to delete it all night long, but I just couldn't. Molly, you're too sexy and I may never... get to see things like this ever again. Please don't be mad at me for being selfish, I really like you."

Her eyes almost formed a tear, "You are so sweet. I give you my blessing to keep it. I trust you. Let me go change in the restroom before I run out of time."

"Can't wait to see what you have hidden in that book bag."

Watching her wiggle away he lifted his cell texting a mass text to all of his friends. "PERFECTION!" in bold letters.

Molly wore yet another dress similar in hem and cleavage as yesterday, this time burgundy colored with spaghetti thin straps to hold the dress aloft. The thrill of eyes upon her made her insane inside as she prowled amongst the masses in the hall. Returning to her locker she deposited her bag of clothing.

"Daaaaaang! Look at the eyes this time." Caleb crept up on her as he had yesterday then pointed behind her. Turning to look she discovered over thirty boys drooling and playfully waving at her. A few thumbs up made her morning. "I may need to fight off all of these guys to keep them from attacking you."

Patting his cheek she fluttered her lashes at him with the most amazing ivory smile. "You will be my bodyguard. I am glad that you like it. This might be the last time I wear a dress like this. I am terrified my family will get a call from the school."

"I have your back, Molly. My dad has pull with the school board. With all of the donations he's given this place they would bend over backwards to zip their lips. Trust me, I get away with murder."

"Just my luck. The handsome charming ones turn out to be killers. Let us walk to class."

"Hey! You said your dad would kill any guy who got near you. Runs in the families, right."

"I was not serious. He would merely disown me. No more college, but I would be forced to move back to Mumbai."

"And reunite with that Pierre guy?"

"Oh, no! I must have bigger." She blushed and pointed a pinky at his crotch. "Than this." That same pinky was emphasized as Pierre's manhood. "Oui Oui is very tiny."

"Too funny! Quit looking at my bulge, I can't help it. I'm huge and it's always hard to hide. You just make it ginormous."

"Of this I smile." Walking with Caleb to History class she enjoyed his company and comforting tone. Even as he opened the door for her. He knew that he had this little hottie in the palm of his hand. Seated as before she squirmed to contain her equally as straining hemline, this dress possibly shorter by the feel of it. This time the teacher Mister Bruce eyed her more closely. He nodded and rubbed his goatee while trying not to appear obvious that he was checking her out.

As the bell rang the teacher closed the entry door and paced about the room. Offering an interesting speech about the Revolutionary War and Paul Revere. During the distraction, both Caleb, Wyatt, and the third boy Justin turned and wagged fingers once again. She fidgeted before grinning at them with an evil glare. Each time her knees parted more and more. Finally, she boldly showed them her freshly shaved snatch. Their eyes bulged out of their head. Sticking her tongue out she closed them again. She would torment them all class.

At a midway point Mr. Bruce sat on his desk looking directly at her. At that point Caleb while looking forward lowered his index finger behind him, wagging it in her direction. Seeing it she froze and placed her hand into her lap. What was the purpose of Caleb's finger? None of them were looking at her. Still, he selectively persisted.

Finally, she held her breath and lowered her gaze as she took the risk of opening her thighs one last time. As she did Mr. Bruce's voice paused. He had seen her vibrant young twat. Eyes bulging, she waited until his voice continued. Taking in another deep breath she looked up at the teacher while closing her knees together. His eyes locked onto hers and smiled as his hand posed higher as if expressing himself for a better speech. As Dudley did, he wagged his index finger at her the second he finished. Dramatic it was. She merely stared at him with unblinking eyes. Molly felt all squishy. Was the teacher in on Caleb's hostile takeover?

Toward the end of class, the bell rang, and the students once again clustered together on departure. Tightening to her sides as well as behind, Caleb and Wyatt were ready. Justin had been coaxed into lifting her skirt from behind letting both Caleb and Wyatt snap cell pictures of her bare ass and pussy. She fought with them visually feeling very betrayed, yet she did not try to lower her skirt to hide.

Out into the hallway she froze amongst them and looked over her brow at their lustful eyes. Books taken from her by a fourth boy she found her spaghetti straps brushed from her shoulders and her cleavage becoming loose. Chin lowering, she saw that her dress was slowly slipping lower, her braless breasts exposing an inch at a time until it stopped to loiter barely over her areolas. Hearing a secondary warning bell, the group shrouding her parted, leaving her standing there awry.

She looked terrified but found so many eyes and smiles that she could not pull herself together. That is until some girl stepped in and pulled her straps back into place. Patting her shoulders, she left without even an introduction. Molly then primped at her cups then smoothed her dress down before proceeding to her locker. There stood Nathan Houser blocking her locker number and yawning. Caleb and his posse hording up around her until no one outside their bunch could see poor little Miss Indrabooty.

"Why are you all being so mean?" Molly shivered at their arrival about her, trying to look serious when in reality she wanted to giggle. She found her backed against her locker, her female savior long gone.

The others rallied around her as Caleb smiled with devilish intent. "I told you that you would owe me."

"Yes, and I just gave into you because I liked you, yet you undress me in front of so many. I trusted you, Caleb." Oh, her game was good. Trembling at their overpowering proximity to her body she was backed directly up to Nathan, feeling his erection rubbing against her ass cheeks. With everyone masking her Nathan dared to reach down and lift her skirt and rub her bare bottom. Easing away from him as if appearing to resist she found Wyatt and Justin at her sides and again lowering her shoulder straps. Nasal pants heard they drew her dress down over her chest and shared her perky 36D's with their crew. Shaking like a leaf she held her latest pant and stared up at Caleb with wanting eyes.

"And I like you, Molly. So much so, that I'm going to be your new boyfriend."

"I do not think that is wise." She couldn't even blink.

"Hi, Mister Indrabooty?" He used his cell as if calling and talking, "Do you know your daughter's not a virgin? It's true. Lost it in Mumbai to a boy named Pierre. Oh, you know him. Then it's no surprise. Yeah, she's stripping for a bunch of guys right now. You might want to see the pics people are taking. I just thought you would want to stop her slutty self before it humiliates your family."

Her jaw dropped, "Please do not do this."

"I will without an ounce of regret. You're going to do anything and everything I say from now on or I destroy your family. I can only imagine what the hospital would say if your pictures were sent to them. I bet daddy wouldn't have a job long. Same goes for your mommy at the University. Imagine the humiliation you will cause them. They might disown you. Right? Where do you go then? Oh, that's right, back to Mumbai."

"Noooo! Caleb please. I like it here in Miami."

"Mister Bruce saw you. He could either get you expelled or keep it between you two. He knows my dad too. They play golf. So, the choice is yours. Should we make this adventure bad for you?"

Nathan held her skirt up high exposing her tummy down in all of its smokey glory, her darker complexion stunningly gorgeous. Cell pics taken by multiple sources she was turned in step and captured from all sides. Boys were touching her butt cheeks making her faintly squeal but none the less allowed it without quarrel. Final bell before class ringing, the majority of boys departed, newer eyes now seeing her misfortune. Nathan did pull her skirt down as she hurried to pull her dress up over her breasts.

Molly shivered intensely as Caleb caressed her cheek with the back of his knuckle. All she could do was tremble and offer sad eyes that failed to blink. Even as Caleb lifted her chin to kiss her passionately on the lips, she said nothing more. In her distress she melted at the warmth of his lips on hers.

"Yes, or No?" He peeled away but hovered over her breath, "Obedience or else."

She wept tears but shyly smiled finally admitting to whispers, "I will obey."

"By the way! You're a good kisser. We can practice more over the next few days. Sound good?" Caleb winked at her.

Nodding cautiously, she found herself murmuring, "I much enjoy your lips." After she realized that she had offered him her thoughts, she wanted to cry. What was she thinking? If he were sincere in his threats her life was over. Yet something within her was excitable.

"Nate? Carry her books to class. Treat her respectfully. No more pictures. This is my girl." He again hugged her, this time rubbing her back.

"Keep your emotions together, Molly. Things will be fine."

Easy for him to say she thought.

"I must go."

She gave up her books and stepped between the boys. As she did Caleb took the initiative to quickly lift her skirt in back and slap her ass. She jumped but found herself biting her lower lip. A faint smile crossed her face even as she tried to hide, but so many eyes were witness.

"Yes! The remainder of my senior year will be most beautiful. I insist." The smile remained.

Students were already spreading the word of her reactions.

Caleb Houser was the man!

"Bitch be ours!"

12