Molly Ch. 02: Self Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

She felt bad for him suddenly and offered him a look of sadness. Puffing her lower lip at him she winked back at him.

Nelson nodded and shrugged it off. He knew she was a worthy tease. She took her own risk to show him her perfect tits.

Out of nowhere the time passed by and the bell rang. As the students filed out Molly waited. Caleb realized her delay and motioned for her to approach Crandall. He then left the classroom.

Molly stood up and strolled to the side of Nelson's desk. He remained seating.

"Can I help you Miss Indrabooty?"

She smiles warmly, "I am sorry, Sir."

He fidgets, "Just as well. Fun while it lasted right?"

She giggles, "It was indeed. I am shocked I did that myself. It was a first."

"We should just chalk that up to stupidity on both our parts. Thank you for your temptation and your discretion. I'll zip my lip if you do."

She frowns nervously tapping her toe on the tile floor. Biting her lip she looks to make certain nobody had entered the class. Hopefully Caleb was keeping them at bay.

"May I see him?" She continues biting her lower lip.

Shocked he swiftly unzips and drags out a seven inch cock. She marvels at it and continues to dart her eyes from his dick to the door.

"It is quite purple."

He grits his teeth and starts stroking himself, knowing his next class was minutes away. It takes him less than two minutes to detonate a mass of cum on his knuckles.

She drops her jaw, "Thank you. Another first for me."

As he starts to put it away she blurts, "Wait!"

She then reaches down and uses a finger to gather cum from his crown. In a burst of adrenalin she smiles holding her finger up in front of him. She then lifted her shirt to expose her left tit. Circling her wet finger around her areola she rubbed it in. With a smile she lowers her shirt.

"No more Battle of the Bulge. I won." She jests unlike her usual self.

"You are an amazing young lady. I look forward to the rest of the year."

"A good Teacher I hope." She winks once more and scurries away.

Nelson luckily had a wet wipe in his desk.

In the hallway Caleb and Wyatt waited. As she stepped out avoiding new students entering behind her, she marches up to Caleb and gives him a hug.

Caught off guard he shrugs toward Wyatt.

"What's this for?"

She grimaces, "I thought you said you were my new boyfriend. Can I not hug him?"

Taken back Caleb puckers, "Sure you can. We need to get to next class. You up for more later?"

She sighs, "Why would you ask me this? I thought you were the leader here."

He nods arrogantly, "Damn straight. Let's get that shirt off before the end of the day."

She lifts her shirt briefly to show He and Wyatt. Wyatt huffed and took the chance of reaching under the shirt and squeezing her tits. She flared her eyes brilliantly.

"Goddamn those are nice." Wyatt growls.

"Be careful. My boyfriend might get jealous." She giggles.

Caleb shakes his head, "Nope."

Pouting she races away to her next class.

Both boys had serious wood.

"You've created a monster already." Wyatt nodded.

"She was already a monster. She just needed a healthy does of "BOO"."

"Dude! You're scaring even me."

Caleb chuckled and slugged Wyatt in the shoulder.

"HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wyatt would never catch his assailant.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12