Molly's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent purrs out a loud, and very erotic, moan as Molly's tongue does its job. Molly hears it. Her eyes go wide as the smile appears at the corners of her mouth. She goes even slower, making Kent purr another sweet moan for her.

Finally the cock slips from her lips. She looks up at him, batting her eyes at him. I tell her firmly to fix his clothes for him. She does, reluctantly, but so tenderly.

I tell Molly to take Kent by his hand so she can walk him to the door. She happily does that.

Sophie allows Ken to stop tongue cleaning Renee's pussy. She pulls his head back. It shows off the sticky cum clinging all around his mouth. It's about half Renee's clear honey and half Kent's white cream. She tells him to lick his lips.

I lead Molly to the door by her leash. There I have her give Kent a hug goodbye. "Guys don't like to taste boy-cum." I teasingly tell Molly, "even on this lips of a bitch." She gives him a long and tight hug. And Kent smiles. He did not want to taste his cum.

Chapter 05: A Sweet Bedtime

As soon as Kent is gone, I walk Molly back to the kitchen. Sophie has Renee and Ken on their knees, naked, side-by-side. Renee still has those "just-fucked" glassy eyes on her face. Ken just has a little glassy glaze on his chin.

I stand Molly in front of the pair. I face Renee and Ken. "Clearly you've neglected your daughter's sex education, in addition to other things. This peasant bitch knows nothing about sex! What am I going to do with a bitch that doesn't even know what a cock looks like?" I sternly scold the pair. "And naturally this bitch is far too horny! How could it not be? It can't even diddle itself properly! I'll just assume you never bothered to teach her how to do that, either."

I sigh out as if there's a huge weight on my shoulders.

I see Molly's eyes glance down. They go wide as she sees her father's little cock bound up. It's taken a slight purple tinge to it from straining to get hard. It looks like it's still trying to. It looks rather uncomfortable for Ken. But mostly I see the surprise on Molly's face. Both at its being bound, and at how small it looks compared to Kent's significantly larger cock that she just saw. The only two cocks she's ever seen.

I turn and start leading Molly towards her bedroom by the leash. "slave, bring those two useless peasants." I call out as an afterthought.

Sophie grabs both of them by their hair. She snaps a harsh order for them to follow her. She walks fast as if she's trying to catch up to me. It's fast enough that they stumble a step as they rise. Or rather get to their feet. Sophie keeps hold of their hair, forcing them to bend over as they scurry after her. Molly doesn't even glance back.

I stop Molly beside her bed. Sophie brings Renee and Ken in, stopping them just inside the door. It's not the biggest bedroom, so it only leaves about five feet between them and Molly. I have Molly facing me, as I stand between her and her parents. Sophie has them facing me, and thus Molly, as well.

"Effective right now, this baby peasant bitch has a 10:30 bedtime. Both of you will put her to bed promptly at 10:30. Which just happens to be in one minute, so no time like the present. You will never be even one minute late. Is that clear, my worthless peasant bitches?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." both answer.

"Good. And we will deal with this baby's obscene sluttiness at the same time. For the next week, you will see that my baby bitch's pussy is relieved of its tension before tucking it in. You will do so my way. Remember, all three of you belong to me. That is my pussy between its legs, and I will say what will be done with it. Along with the rest of that baby bitch. Is that clear, bitches?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." this time both sound rather reluctant as they accept my dictate. As if neither wants anything to do with that pussy, or Molly's sexuality. I, on the other hand, don't see anything wrong with parents sexually educating their newly-adult daughter. It's not like I'm going to make them have sex with her. Then again, they don't know what I'm going to have them do with her. Not yet.

"Good. I will teach you how to put her to bed with a relieved pussy. Ken, you're up. Come forward. You will undress your daughter. I know you're a pervert horny little boy, but mind your hands! You are not to touch those breasts, that pussy, or that bottom of mine. The rest of her is fine. Be very tender as you take absolutely everything but her collar off of her." I turn around. "And you, baby bitch, are going to just stand there and do nothing. Don't even lift a foot to help him. Just let daddy undress you."

Ken comes forward. He puts his hands to Molly's shoulders and moves slightly slowly as he pushes the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders. He moves his hands to her sides, takes hold of the dress, and without touching Molly at all, he pulls the dress gently down to her ankles. Molly obediently stands still. It leaves Ken no choice but to put his hands to her ankles and lift her feet up and out of the dress. As he has each foot up, he takes the shoe off of it as well.

He looks up to see Molly standing there in a fairly sexy bra and panties. And nothing else. Except for the chain collar that he's both not allowed, and not able, to take off. I have the key to its lock.

He goes for her bra. He unclips it from behind her back, then takes hold of its straps to pull it away from her breasts without touching them. So far, he's only touched her shoulders and back. Now he has to slip her panties down. And with those, he's not going to be able to avoid touching her. He puts his hands on her hips. The panties are snug enough on her hips that he has to slip his fingers under them to move them. He slides them down, his hands with no choice but to caress lightly down the sides of her hips and thighs until there's room for his hands to get off of her skin.

It leaves Molly standing there nude. Like a much younger version of Renee. A version so young that it hasn't quite lost the last ounce of its baby fat yet. But a version that's just as curvy. He makes a point of not looking at her naked body. Molly seems to have placed her trust, and her fate, in my hands. She stands demure, her eyes forward, just waiting for whatever is next.

I hold out a sash of silky fabric. I tell Ken to take it. Then to slip it through a link of Molly's collar behind her neck. Once he has it threaded through the chain, I have him take hold of one of Molly's wrists and bring it up to her neck. Then to snugly tie one end of the sash around her wrist. Molly offers no resistance. She allows him to tie her wrists one by one, binding them snugly behind her neck. It makes her hands useless for her. I'm sure she's realized that by now.

I tell Ken to put his hand to Molly's hips. Now that Molly is bound, she is their responsibility. He's to help her into her bed, and if she falls or stumbles, or whatever, it will be his fault. He will be the one spanked for it. He seems reluctant to be touching her while she's nude, but he does put his hands to her hips. He holds her and guides her as she turns and sits on her bed. I stop him there. I have him lift her feet up, turning her on the bed so he can lie her legs on it. Then I have him take Molly by the shoulders and hold her up as he lies her back. I have him lift her shoulders and move her to the center of her bed. Then I have him repeat, lifting her hips this time. Then her feet.

I give Ken two more lengths of the silky fabric and have him tie one end of each to the footboard of Molly's bed. I tell him "don't worry about that bitch's modesty! It has none!" as I tell him to open Molly's legs, parting her feet about 18". Then I have him pull a sash taut and tie its free end around Molly's ankle. With both her legs bound this way, she'll be able to open her legs, but never to close them any more than they are now. It's plenty of room for her to wiggle and squirm, too.

Earlier, Renee confessed to owning a vibrator. If she hadn't have confessed to it, I would have been suspicious. I've found most women, especially those with unfulfilled fantasies, own one. I could see it came as a surprise to Ken. I'll bet it bruised that male ego of his, too. I turn to Renee and ask her directly "where are you hiding that slutty vibrator of yours?" I know she's hiding it. If not, it wouldn't have been a surprise to Ken.

"In the closet, Ma'am... on the top shelf, I have some extra purses that I don't use much. It's in the purple one, Ma'am..." Renee reluctantly tells me. I'm sure she's already thinking about a new hiding spot, now that her favorite one is busted.

I send Sophie to fetch it. She comes back, holding the toy atop her upturned palms as she kneels down beside me. "Here is the slutty bitch's vibrator, Mistress," Sophie tells me. I take the toy from Sophie's hands, nodding a dismissal that tells Sophie she can get off her knees.

I hold the vibrator up for everyone to see. It's a massager type, with a handle and a fat, soft, bulbous head. It doesn't have a cord, but its handle is thick enough for some powerful batteries, like D cells. I hope it has fresh batteries in it, not that Renee seems like the kind of woman who would neglect that.

I hand the vibrator back to Sophie. She holds it for me. I tell Renee that she's to get in the bed with Molly. I have Renee sit close behind Molly's head, scooting down until the top of Molly's head is flush against Renee's pubes. I have her start by putting her hands to Molly's shoulders and leaving them there, still.

I tell Ken to get in the bed as well. Him I have to kneel between Molly's legs, facing her and Renee. I have his knees about even with Molly's. With Molly's legs closing together as they rise, it leaves him just enough room. It also leaves his knees touching Molly's, and he seems uneasy about that.

Molly's pussy is already sopping wet. Her long, wide lips are covered with a coat of medium-dense fur. They don't meet. Not even close. Instead, they leave a wide gash of pinkness between them. Her inner folds are what I'd call minimal. They're short and narrow, but thick and plump. So narrow that they only run about halfway down her gash. And short enough that they don't rise their edges up beyond her furry lips. It leaves her gash gaping open at the bottom, directly atop her tunnel. Wide enough that I can see between her lips and see her tunnel. But at the top, those plump folds flow into a thick knot. Now Molly's hard and wide clit pokes its eager head up from the wrinkly knot. The knot that's fully exposed in the center of her gash. There's not even a reason to part her lips. Her clit is standing out as it is.

I point directly at Molly's clit. I glare hard at Ken. "Do you see how hard that clit is?" I give Ken a very light slap on his face to make sure I have his full attention. It forces him to glance down for a split second to confirm Molly's clit is as hard as I'm saying it is. There's no missing the light pink nub swelling up from those folds.

"Yes, Ma'am..." He says, his eyes already averted from Molly's pussy.

"Good," I tell him I a teasingly sweet voice. I have him gently lie his left hand atop Molly's bush "to steady her body." He obeys, but very reluctant to touch Molly. I have him turn the vibrator on. He does that. But now he looks extremely uncomfortable. By now he has to know what's coming next. What I'm going to make him do to Molly. Something I can't tell if he thinks it's going to excite him or not. Just that he thinks he shouldn't be doing this with his daughter.

I have to admit, I'm enjoying it. I am so enjoying watching Ken's blatant discomfort. Watching the way he's trying so hard to avoid even looking at Molly's pussy. And it's a very cute pussy. A very hot and wet one, too. He's already fidgeting, which is as good as squirming, and I'm not touching him!

I tell him to touch the vibrating head of the massager to Molly's clit, lying it softly against her. He moves very hesitantly. He barely touches the head of it to Molly. He doesn't have a clue that he's actually making it more arousing for Molly this way.

Molly cries out a very loud, and hungry, long moan. Her hips snap into gear, squirming hard from side to side.

I make sure that Ken moves the toy along with Molly's pussy. Then I turn my attention to Renee. I tell her what her job is. She's to "comfort" Molly as Molly discovers how intense it can be to have someone else give her an orgasm. She's to keep Molly calm and relaxed. She's to help Molly lie there and allow Ken to tease her pussy. I give Renee permission to use her hands, as long as they stay off of, and above, Molly's ample, firm breasts.

Now I turn my attention back to Ken. I was never going to let him get away with merely holding the vibrator in place on Molly's clit. That would be way too simple. And it would make Molly cum too quickly for my tastes. I want Molly to really learn what submissive sex is like. I want her to fully understand what it's like to be unable to affect her own arousal and orgasm. To be fully at the mercy of another.

I instruct Ken. I have him start slowly moving the head of the toy along Molly's slit. Down to the pink edges of Molly's gaping lips. Then up along her lips, teasing the edges of Molly's inner folds. Teasing the outside of Molly's furry lips. Teasing everything. It also takes the tease away from her more sensitive clit, alternating between her clit and the less nervy parts of her pinkness. That will ensure that Molly doesn't cum quickly. I keep my attention focused on Ken to make sure he's teasing her properly.

It's only a couple of seconds before Molly's had the limit of what she can bear. She's screeching out urgent hungry moans. She's thrashing against the sashes that hold her legs still. Her shoulders thrash, too. But it's her hips that are nearly wild. Even with Ken's hand atop her pubes, steadying her. She bucks hard against it, grinding her bush against his hand shamelessly and not caring a bit.

I swat Renee on her bottom with my hand and scold her for not keeping Molly calm. Renee tries to hold Molly's shoulders still. It doesn't work. Molly bucks against Renee's hands. In a few more seconds, trying to calm Molly has Renee leaning forward a little. Which has Renee's breasts dangling over Molly's eyes.

Renee tries to talk Molly into stilling. She tries reassuring Molly that it will be fine. That it isn't going to hurt. That it will be more enjoyable if Molly relaxes and "just lets dad give her a good orgasm."

I keep Ken on task. I make sure his movements of the vibrator are as slow, steady, and rhythmic as they can be. And that he doesn't let up. Doesn't show Molly any mercy. That he teases her constantly.

I tell Ken that it's his job to watch the clock. Molly is to be teased exactly as she is being for a full ten minutes. Then I take a step back and watch the show. I watch Molly thrashing around, fighting against the silk that holds her legs open, leaving her pussy at Ken's mercy. My mercy. And I haven't any.

Molly barely makes it the ten minutes. She spends every second of it screeching too-hungry moans and thrashing wildly despite everything Renee is doing to keep her calm. None of which is doing much for Molly.

I tell Ken that now he may give Molly the orgasm her body is desperate for. He's to put the vibrator to Molly's clit. Once it's there, he's to move it in tiny circles, keeping it atop the hard nub, and keeping it very lightly against it. He does. Molly snaps, thrashing even hard and screeching out hotter, more pleading moans.

But that only lasts a few seconds. Molly keeps thrashing just as wildly as she cums. She cries out a loud "YES!" as she cums, then returns to crying out sweet moans. But it's so obvious she's cum. Her pussy snaps with hard spasm-like contractions. It snaps so powerfully that it almost squirts her honey out. Not quite. But it does push her clear, oily-thin honey quickly out of her tunnel. But molly seems to have an endless supply of her honey. It can't soak the fur on Molly's lips, that's already drenched. Instead, it flows down her lips and starts making a little puddle under her bottom. It leaves a clingy layer of her honey on the vibrator's head, too.

I watch Molly's firm breasts as they jiggle around atop her thrashing chest.

When her orgasm begins to ebb, the spurts of honey from her pussy easing up, I tell Ken to take the toy from Molly's pussy. Molly falls loose, but her body still shuddering hard as the waves of orgasm sweep over her. She pants deep moans the slowly soften.

Renee tries to knead Molly's shoulders, a chaste way to relax Molly. To leave her lying there in her bliss.

I have Ken get off the bed first. Then Renee. Once they're both standing next to Molly, I tell Renee to tuck Molly in. Molly lies spent and lets Renee tuck her in.

I have Renee plant a soft kiss on Molly's gaping lips. Not a lover's kiss. Just a quick goodnight kiss. Then I have Ken do the same. Renee gets to turn the lights out.

As we're leaving Molly in her bliss, I tell them both that Molly is to get up at 6:30, not a second before, no matter what. Since Molly is bound, it is Renee's job to go to Molly in the morning, wake her, untie her legs, and help her get out of bed. Only once Molly is on her feet may Renee untie Molly's hands. She's then to stand there as Molly makes her bed. Once it's made, Molly is released to do as she wishes for the day. Such as shower and dress.

At least until tomorrow night, when they are to put her to bed exactly as they just did.

Chapter 06: Mommy's Bedtime

Now that Molly is tucked in for the night, I only have two more toys left to deal with. Both of which are dying for an orgasm. I'm not sure which hotter, either. Renee after the good fucking she got from Kent, or Ken from standing beside her and listening to it.

I take them both to their bedroom. Then I have them stand side by side, with the backs of their legs against the bed they share. And with their hands behind them. I start with Renee. "Don't think you're any better than that baby bitch of yours. You're just another skanky little peasant bitch. And judging by the slutty moans you were making, it's obviously been far too long since you've had a good fuck. So long that you've forgotten what a cock is like. I'm sure you've forgotten how to enjoy a real orgasm too. No way that pencil dick has been giving you an actual orgasm." I say teasingly scornfully. I'm talking to Ken as much as I'm talking to Renee, and I know he hears me criticizing his cock to his wife.

"Your bedtime begins tonight, too. Yours is immediately following Molly's. As soon as the two of you have Molly in bed, your dickless husband is to take you by the hand and bring you right here. He's to undress you exactly as he just undressed Molly. And the same rules apply. He is not to touch your breasts, your bottom, or your pussy. They belong to me, and I only want men, not horny little boys, touching them. Since you're already naked, I guess we'll have to skip the undressing tonight."

I wait as Sophie sets a hot pink collar on the nightstand beside their bed. She puts a shiny brass padlock beside it. Then I tell Ken to pick up the collar and buckle it around Renee's neck. Renee is to do nothing to help him, not even to lift her hair out of the way. I have him lock it in place. Then I have Sophie set four lengths of rope on the nightstand.

I have Ken guide Renee to lie on the bed, in the center, on her back. It's the same place he just put Molly. I have him use the four lengths of the coarse hemp rope to bind Renee's wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. It pulls her body taut, stretching her out and splaying her legs wide apart.

"I'll say this part now, while both of you are paying close attention. You will do this every night until I tell you otherwise. There is to be no deviation from this routine for anything. If this bitch wants to pee before bed, she'd better do it before taking Molly to bed. It will be done exactly like this, every single night.

1...345678