All Comments on 'Mom and Boyfriend Ballbust Son'

by Storyman110

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Bham487Bham4873 months ago

Disgusting but does show the selfishness of women. Anything to have an orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An unusual story which I could totally relate to..My divorced mother acted very provocatively towards me when I was a very tall, strapping virile teenager. She’d let me see her in just a bra (34 C) and all of her bras were very pretty and lacy. I came across some that still had the labels on and they were described as “push-up”. She wore extremely high heels to work, and I remember that the shoes definitely seemed expensive. Her dark prominent bush would get me hard as she obviously intentionally strutted around the house. She didn’t see anyone as far as I knew. She was extremely devoted to me. As I got older and started dating she seemed to be, let’s say, not pleased. I wondered about that and when I thought about it, sometimes I would get hard for some reason..Did she probably know certain very specific things about me? I’m guessing you would know the answer..She was happy that I was a good student and that I had decided to go to an all boys Catholic high school. I liked your story a lot and I hope you plan on writing more soon…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Part 2 pls

LolcwLolcw3 months ago

Would like to see where part 2 goes

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great, please more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Superb writing...such sick imagination... waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it. Want to see chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is the best erotic story I have read in years. Literally.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would love a part two!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The question here is who the fuck was like I know I should make a story about rape, incest, and ball busting a normal person would be like " damn my intrusive thoughts getting to me" but whoever thought this was like "this would be a perfect porn story" and then theirs the rest of you degenerates congratulating his work.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I could have done without the other pervert, and the boy being more submissive, but it got my blood pressure up just the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Please give us a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous