Mom and I are Really Close Ch. 04

Story Info
Years later, the fun continues.
3.8k words
4.56
9.1k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rico0973
rico0973
45 Followers

So if you read my previous stories, you know mom and I were lovers years ago, but broke it off when she got serious with a new man. Years later, I went to visit, and discovered many exciting things about my mom. The story continues:

I decided to be bold and broke off the kiss, stood up and picked my mom up off the sofa. I carried her towards the guest room, but she stopped me and said "The bed in the master bedroom is much more comfortable," I turned in the hallway and took her directly to her and Tom's bedroom. I set her down and as she stood before me I reached down and grabbed the bottom of her nightie and pulled it over her head. As her big tits flopped out she covered them with her arm and said "They're not as firm as they used to be." I moved her arm out of the way and leaned down and started kissing and licking her tits, telling her they were still amazing.

As I sucked on those luscious tits I lowered her very wet g-string and saw that beautiful pussy that I had enjoyed all those years ago. I laid her back on the bed, spread her legs and had a taste of that pussy that I had missed for all those years. I ate her for several minutes and was thinking that she seemed to get a lot wetter than she used to. My tongue parted those sweet thick lips, and I moved up to that big clit that I remembered. As I recalled she used to love for me to suck on her clit. Sucking on her clit, and then sticking my tongue between her lips I felt like I was 18 again. As she built up to her climax, I could feel her tightening up and then her pussy opened up and she squirted all over my face. This was definitely a new development, but I wasn't complaining.

Mom pulled me up beside her on the bed and saw how wet my face was. As she looked at me, I smiled and said "That's new!" She started to apologize and I sushed her and said "I'm not complaining, that was amazing!" Mom smiled, licked my faced and then started kissing down my body. As she got to my stomach, she reach ed down and pulled off my boxers. I heard a moan of approval, and then she said "Here's that beautiful cock that I've been missing all these years." I thought I was gonna cum just hearing her say that.

Mom stuck out her tongue and started licking the head of my cock, tasting the pre-cum. As she started taking me in her mouth I was tempted to ram my hips up and shove my cock in her mouth but I remembered that she could only always take about two-thirds of my cock, before it hit the back of her throat and she gagged. In all honesty, mom had never been great at sucking cock, but just the fact that she was my mom, and my cock was in her mouth was always enough to get me off.

As mom was working my cock, she was taking more and more in her mouth. And she was using just the right amount of suction, while playing with my full balls. It all felt so great, but when I felt her lips on the base of my cock, I almost lost it. The head of my cock was down her throat, and she was sucking like a pro. She had definitely learned some things since her and I had last been together in bed.

Mom's newfound cocksucking skills had me edging in no time. Mom could sense this and would back off making sure I didn't cum too fast. But I could only take so much and before she knew it I was filling her mouth with the biggest load I think I had shot in years.

After mom swallowed my load and licked every inch of my cock to make sure she got all of it, she moved up the bed and lay in my arms. We lay silent for a while, and then I flippantly commented "Well someone must have gotten a lot of practice because that was the best blow job I've ever had".

As she lay naked with me, my arm around her, her tits in my side and chest, her lag over me, and her wet pussy rubbing my hip area, she asked "Was it better than the first one I gave you when you were 18?"

I had to admit to her that there could never be a blowjob to compare to the very first one she gave me.

She leaned in and kissed me and said "That's sweet. I know I wasn't very good back then, but I appreciate you saying it."

I assured her that she was the hands down best lover I had ever had. That earned me another hot kiss that got my cock stirring.

Mom felt it, bent down and sucked it hard, then told me to lay back and enjoy. She got on top of me and my cock found that sweet, hot, wet pussy that I knew so well, and had been missing for years. Mom slowly lowered herself down my iron hard cock. As she bottomed out she moaned about how much she had missed my hard cock. Slowly she worked up and down. I reached up to play with those beautiful tits that I had enjoyed for so many years. Fortunately, I had just come from her blow job, so I was able to last long enough for mom to cum twice on my cock before I filled that wonderful pussy with my load.

Mom and I fucked one more time, with me on top, just a good hard missionary fuck, before we both fell asleep. I woke up several hours later to mom's lips around my cock. Once I was nice and hard, we had a nice leisurely fuck, doggie style, on our sides (spooning). After we both came, we drifted off to sleep for a few more hours.

I woke up early the next morning, still naked in bed with my mom. I was facing her and that luscious ass was caressing my morning hard on. I started thinking about all that happened the previous night. I was thinking back to how much wine we had had with dinner, and how many drinks we had at the bar, and wondered if my mom had been drunk and was going to feel like I had taken advantage of her.

As she stirred in the bed and rubbed that ass into my crotch, she reached back and grabbed my cock and without facing me said "mmmmm, I'd recognize this cock anywhere". With that she turned and gave me a sexy good morning kiss with lots of tongue. (So hot neither of us seemed to mind the morning breath).

Mom said "I need to pee and shower.....you want to join me."

All of my worries that she might have regrets from the previous night drifted away as I saw my sexy mom get up naked and walk towards the rest room. She got to the door, stopped, turned around and said, "Are you going to join me or not?"

Mom walked right into the restroom, sat down and let loose a stream of pee. This was something new. She had always been a little self-conscious/embarrassed about such things. And the way she dressed the day before was a little freer than she used to be. Some things had changed, although I was certainly not complaining.

After a good fucking in the shower (although not sure how much cum I had left), we washed each other, rinsed and dried each other off. I mentioned that I would take mom, to breakfast at any place she'd like. She mentioned that if I wanted we could stay in and she would whip up breakfast, then as she put on a very sheer (almost see thru) very short robe, with nothing underneath, she said "and if we stay in we don't have to put a lot of clothes on. Needless to say, I agreed we should have breakfast at home.

Watching mom move around the kitchen preparing breakfast (getting great shots of her tits, pussy and ass) we fell into a very relaxed great conversation. I started thinking about how different mom's mood was from when I had arrived just a little more than 12 hours ago. As I thought about it, something was gnawing at the back of my mind. It finally hit me that mom had mentioned that she wasn't mad (when she caught me looking at her private pics) that she was just frustrated. I would have to ask her about that later. For now, I was just enjoying the view and conversation.

Breakfast was ready and mom and I sat down to eat. As mom sat down, her robe opened and those big, beautiful tits were uncovered. Even though the robe was sheer, seeing them uncovered got my cock to stirring. Mom started to adjust the robe but I stopped her and mentioned she should just take it off. She looked at me with a smile on her face and said she would only if I took off my boxers. Of course I agreed and for the first time, mom and I ate breakfast naked.

As we finished and sat there with our coffee, chatting, I finally asked mom about the frustration she had mentioned the night before. Her expression changed, her tears watered up a bit and her hand shook as she drank her coffee. OH shit, I thought I had just ruined a perfect day, and started to profusely apologize for bringing it up.

On hearing my apology, mom's expression softened, she reached out and grabbed my hand and leaned in and kissed me. "You have no reason to apologize. It's not your fault, it's just that bastard Tom." I asked her what the problem was and she suggested we go to the other room and sit on the sofa and talk. I noticed that she opened a drawer by the sofa and took out what looked like 2 photo albums.

As we sat down she said "I know you saw some of these last night on the computer, but let me show you some and explain." Holy shit! Sitting naked with my mom, her being naked too, and wanting to show me more naked pictures of her. I thought I'd died and went to heaven.

Mom opened the first album and started showing me page after page and explained the following.

"After your dad and I divorced, you and I were having so much fun as lovers, but I knew it couldn't last. You needed to find yourself a younger woman and settle down. And oh by the way Sara (my wife) is an absolute charm and you better never do anything to screw that up"

(I almost said you mean anything like screwing around with my mom, but fortunately I caught myself)

"Anyway, after I met Tom, he treated me like a queen. So unlike your dad. He was considerate and gentle, and took his time as a lover and made sure I was satisfied. I was so in love with the treatment, and I guess with him, I was willing to do anything."

"I know I told you about how I let Will see me naked, and even took him into my mouth. Well that was just the start. The next time Will was over, Tom and I had agreed that I would have full blown sex with Will. I didn't quite understand why Tom would want to watch that, but I was willing to do anything for him. That evening as I was on my back on the sofa, with Will over me giving me his thick cock, I looked over and Tom was sitting there stroking himself. It was so hot that I came, followed shortly by Will, and then Tom came all over himself."

"It got to be a kind of regular thing with Will, but after the first few times Tom would be more active, and have me suck him off while Will fucked me, or want to take me right after Will finished. Again I didn't quite understand the attraction for Tom, but he was happy and he kept me happy."

Mom looked me in the face and said "You must think I'm a slut" but then looked down and saw how hard my cock was and said "maybe you like your mom being a slut".

I assured her that I love her, lusted after her, and that anything she did that was pleasurable for her was great with me.

She turned a few pages and showed me some pictures of her and Will and her and Tom fucking and her sucking. She looked so hot, I just groaned. She said, "I guess you DO like your slut mom."

I told her "Well mom it sounds like you and Tom (and Will) had great fun together, so why the frustration?"

"Well" she said "before long Tom approached me and said that I was having so much fun fucking Will, how would I like to fuck some of his other friends. I was a little taken aback, but again, Tom was treating me so well, and we were so happy, I just told him if he wanted it I was happy to go along."

"So I became what I've heard is referred to as a shared wife."

I almost came when she said that. Then she said "Here let me show you." Mom then proceeded to show me pictures of her with Tom and various other men. It was obvious from the pictures that mom and these men were enjoying fucking, and I felt a perverse sense of pride that my mom could be such a sexual creature.

About halfway through the album I saw a pic of my mom taking a guy anally. She and I had never done that and I commented "That's something new. We've never done that." Mom leaned over, kissed me, and grabbed my hard cock and said "I've never had one as big as you back there, but the day is young".

Mom could see how hard my cock was, and I could see her nipples were so hard they could cut glass. I reached down and felt her pussy and it was soaked. I couldn't help myself anymore, I reached over, picked her up, turned her to face me and sat her on my cock. My cock was so hard and her pussy so wet I just slip right in. I could feel how tight she felt around my cock, and as she lifted and fell on my cock I could feel her pussy lips on my cock. She worked me all the way in and sat on me. We kissed, my hands pinching her nipples and I felt her hot pussy milking my cock. I reached down and wet my finger with her juices, reached around her and poked my finger at her ass. Her hole seemed to open up and suck my finger in and as she moaned, her pussy spasmed around my cock. I wish I could have lasted longer, but her pussy milked me and I came in minutes. It's amazing how quick you can work up a sweat, and satisfied, we both just held each other sweat dripping off of our bodies.

After cooling off for a few minutes, mom mentioned that we should clean up, and asked if I would go to the store with her. Of course, I agreed. I looked over and the album she was showing me lay on the sofa and next to it was the other album she had grabbed. I asked her about them, and she said "When we get back from the store I'll show you the rest of this one and we then we'll look at the other. They're all part of my story."

With that mom got up and walked to the rest room telling me she was going to get a wash cloth for me so that all of our fluids wouldn't run off me onto the floor. As she left the room, I thought of how I could never wait for a surprise ending, and sometimes would read the last chapter of a book, or watch the last scene of a movie out of order. Screw it, I had to take a peek at the end of the second album. I quickly grabbed it and went to the last few pages. What I saw gave me an instant hard on.

First pic I saw was her sucking a cock. Couldn't see the guys face but didn't look like Tom. Another guy (again not Tom) was eating mom's pussy. A third guy was standing beside them stroking a huge cock. And I figured a fourth guy (maybe Tom?) had taken the pics. Holy shit, how many guys has she fucked at once? My cock was so hard, I thought it would explode.

Just then I heard mom coming back from the restroom and I put the album down. Mom sat beside and noticed my hard cock, and started wiping it with a wet washcloth. She commented My god son, does this thing ever go soft?" Not when I'm with the hottest, sexiest woman around, I answered.

Mom chuckled, leaned down and kissed, then licked the head of my cock, and said we better get ready and go to the store, or we'd never get out of the house again. So I followed my naked mom down the hall to her bedroom so we could get dressed. While I slipped on my boxers, I saw my naked mom grab a summer dress from her closet, slip it over her head, straighten it out. She slipped on a pair of high-heeled sandals, then turned around and said "I'm ready to go!"

Holy shit, her braless tits were proudly stretching the top of the dress, with her nipples clearly poking through. And the dress was so short, I knew if she wasn't careful, everyone would get a peek of her naked ass and pussy. But hey who am I to complain if my mom wants to dress like the hot slut that I was discovering she was. I quickly threw on my shorts and a t-shirt, and said let's go before she changed her mind and decided to add anything to her wardrobe.

The trip to the store was quite an adventure. I drove for mom, and following her directions noticed that we passed quite a few stores before we got to one where I figured she felt more comfortable that no one knew her. I guess that was good since I know I'm not the only guy who got to see her naked ass or pussy.

We loaded up on supplies and quite a bit of wine. I tried to tell mom we didn't need so much food as I was happy to take her out to eat, but she said she'd rather stay in and eat as we had that morning for breakfast. Who was I to argue.

On the drive home, I noticed how her dress kept riding up giving me great peeks at her pussy. Was I mistaken or could I see her lips moistening. My cock was so hard I had difficulty driving.

As we parked back at mom's condo, I was getting groceries from the trunk of the car as I heard a man speaking to mom in what seemed like a very friendly tone. He was asking if Tom was around. I caught a glance of him ogling mom's tits (well they were almost hanging out of her dress) but she didn't seem to mind. He kinda jumped when he saw me come around the car, and I thought he was gonna have a heart attack as mom introduced me as her son. I knew I had never met this guy, but somehow he seemed familiar. After mom and I got the groceries inside I asked her about the guy, and she said he was a friend of Tom's. Just then it hit me. The guy in the pics I wasn't supposed to have seen yet. The guy with the big cock who was stroking, watching mom suck a cock and have her pussy eaten. I had just met him. Not sure how I should have felt about that, but somehow it made my constantly hard cock (hard since I had first seen my mom the day before at the airport) even harder.

We got the groceries put away, and mom handed me a bottle of wine, asking me to open it, and said she was going to get comfortable, and we could continue catching up. I opened the wine, served a couple of glasses and heard mom come into the kitchen. Holy shit! Mom was naked, wearing what had to be 4-inch heels and looking so hot I wanted to throw her down on the floor and fuck her right there. I gave her a glass of wine, and she told me to go get comfortable, and to meet her in the living room so we could continue our chat.

When in Rome, and all that, I went to the bedroom, stripped off my clothes and walked back into the living room buck naked, and a little hard. I walked over and sat with mom, and she kinda curled up next to me with those big tits rubbing into my side. She set her glass down and next thing I know her hand is in my lap grabbing my hard cock. She looked me in the eyes and with her hand around my cock, asked "Are you really alright with having a slut for a mom?"

I turned to face her, grabbed one of her big tits, leaned in and kissed her hard. Breaking the kiss I told her "I don't know that you're a slut, but whatever you are, I just want you to be happy, I love you, and I want to fuck you every chance I get."

Mom leaned in to kiss me more, and as we were hugging so tight, she started leaning back on the sofa. Next thing I know, her legs are wrapped around me, and almost as if it had a mind of its' own, my cock was sliding into that most amazingly wet pussy. In that moment the thought popped into my head, wondering how my mom, this hot sexy woman, almost 60 years old, can be so sexy, and such a much better fuck than women a little more than a third her age who I had fucked over the years.

Who cares, I told myself. She's hot, she's your mom, and she's fucking your brains out. The world is good.

rico0973
rico0973
45 Followers