Mom & Me Ch. 26

Story Info
An Evening With Ginny.
1.2k words
4.5
5.5k
7
0

Part 26 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

As I approached my house I saw that there weren't any lights on inside so I assumed that Ginny decided to spend the night at Colonel Weaver's residence. I got my key out, but found the door was unlocked. I opened it and walked down the hall to see if Ginny was in her bed. I peeked inside and Ginny said, "Is that you my sweet man?"

I said, "Yes! When I saw the house was dark I thought you were spending the night with Colonel Weaver."

"Oh, I decided that I needed you. I remember coming home that night and finding you and Sharron enjoying great sex together and it made me remember what a great lover you are. I was sleeping in the living room when Sharron was at the front door thanking you for the special evening she spent with you. She appreciated how you made love to her and how you held her and made her feel so loved. I could tell she was sincere and loved you Billy by the way she kissed and hugged you before she headed for work. I decided I missed how you made feel when you made love to me, and how you make me feel like a Princess. So, I hope you aren't too tired Billy to give Ginny a good fuck right now. I have been touching myself in anticipation of your arrival."

"Thank you Ginny. I am tired, but when a woman says nice things like that it energizes me, so give me a minute to wash my hands and undress and I will be ready to fulfill your desires."

Ginny's kitty was already wet. I was able to fix three fingers inside of her vagina. I stroked her a few times and then rubbed her sweet juices over my very hard and stiff penis,

Ginny turned over on her knees and placed her arms on the mattress. I brushed my penis over her opening before inserting my mushroom into the folds of her pussy.

I moved in behind her. She had a beautiful ass and her flower was moist and the reflective light was shining on her swollen lips. I bent down and kissed her flower and then I ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass and she moaned. "Oh, baby!" She said. "You are the best of the best. I love how you love me. That lick felt wonderful!"

"You are loved Ginny. I love pleasing you. "Do you feel my penis knocking at your front door?"

"Oh, yes! Yes! Come in Mr. Penis. I'm ready for you!"

She moaned happily saying, "Oh, Billy, you have no idea how much I've been looking forward to you inserting your big cock inside of me tonight. I want you to fuck me hard Billy. Put your sweet fat cock deep inside of Ginny's sweet pussy. Make me scream with pleasure. I want you to pump me until you can't hold your seed back. Then fill your naughty whore up until you're cum and my juices flow freely out of my pussy. Then I want you to give me oral sex. I want you to taste your delicious cum mixed with my sweet juices as you move your tongue inside my kitty."

I pushed my mushroom a little deeper and I heard Ginny say..."Oh! oh! Oh my god! Oh! You are much, much bigger than Colonel Weaver! Stretch me out baby! You are in deep right now. Fuck me Billy. Fuck me fast and hard. Oh, that's it. It feels marvelous to have your big hard cock deep down inside of me. It fits perfectly my sweet man. You are an awesome lover. Oh, baby! You are so good. I can understand why your girlfriends enjoy having your cock inside of them."

We found a good rhythm and we moved in sync. Ginny stopped talking and she began to concentrate on reaching a climax. She began to breath harder and she moaned frequently, she kept encouraging me to go faster and deeper inside of her vagina. I was panting also. I was tired, but I always enjoyed fucking Ginny. She appreciates a good fuck and she always tells me how wonderful it feels to have me inside of her. I finally reached my climax and cum exploded into her and I know she had an orgasm by how she jerked before I released my seed. Then I shot another load into her kitty, and she said, "Oh, baby! You have so much cum! I'm so happy! I love your cum baby. You've made your Ginny very happy tonight." Then she felt another load go inside of her cave. She said, "Don't pull out honey. Let your penis get soft naturally and then I will turn over and you can use your tongue to give me oral stimulation. Do you like giving your Ginny oral stimulation Billy?

"Oh, yes! I am always pleased when we fuck and I can give you oral stimulation. You and me were met to be life long lovers."

"Oh, I love what you just told me Billy. We are one. Every time we have intercourse together I believe we become one being. We are one flesh together. Now, I am going to turn over and I want you to enjoy the mixture of my juices and your salty cum. But don't forget to pay attention to my clit. I love it when you squeeze my clit with your tongue."

Ginny slowly turned over onto her back, raised her legs high up over her head, and then her body juices, and my cum, began to slowly roll out of her pussy hole. I moved my head between her thighs and my tongue began to slurp up the tasty mixture of fluids.

"Oh, that feels so good. I love how you move your tongue honey. I forced my tongue through her protective tissues and moved it back and forth. She began to move in rhythm with me. The mixture of her fluids and my cum, began to saturate the skin on my face, but I continued to explore her sweet-smelling pussy until my tongue found her clit. I wrapped my tongue around it and applied pressure to it, and she screamed with delight and moaned and jerked her body violently. Ginny yelled, "Don't stop! Oh, my god I love you Billy. I love how you bring me to orgasm. I love how you touch my body! I love how you fuck me. I love you Billy. I love you more than any other man. I am one with you. We are one together."As she came down from her aroused state I began to lick the mixture of fluids around her pussy, swallowing as much of the sweet sticky stuff as I could. When she began to relax I cuddled her and sucked on her breasts and pulled her nipples with my lips. She cooed and moans as if she was singing a song, and I felt her love for me. I held her until I thought she had fallen to sleep. Then I fell asleep too, with my hand holding her boob.


Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers