Mom & Me Ch. 27

Story Info
Restoring My Relationship with Jennifer.
1.5k words
4.53
6.1k
8
0

Part 27 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

When morning came, I got up quietly and took a shower and shaved my face. I got dress and wrote Ginny a quick note telling her how much I loved her and how wonderful it was to make love with her last night. I said, "Thank you for the birthday present you gave me last night. Then I got some fruit from the kitchen and quietly left the house for school. Tomorrow I will be 19 years old. I wondered how many of my girlfriends I can fuck on my birthday tomorrow?

When I arrived at school, Jennifer was standing next to my locker and she didn't look too pleased with me. I greeted her with a friendly smile and I reached out to hug her, but she resisted my intentions. "What's wrong now?"

"You fucked my mother last night, didn't you?"

"Did your mom tell you that?

"It was obvious. Her bedroom smelled like a brothel! Tell me the truth Billy; was my mother a good fuck? Did you enjoy fucking her more than you do me? Is my mom more satisfying to you than me?"

"Calm down Jennifer. You know I love you as much as you love me. You were all riled up last night because I slept with Jane and Lily, and you were jealous. You know I sleep around and you've agreed to have a relationship with me knowing that is what I do. You were upset when your mom wanted a hug. Then you told your mom to take me into her bedroom and have me fuck her. Do you remember that? Well, you are the one that gave her permission to have intercourse with me last night. Now you are mad. I will talk with you after school if you meet me at the bench, then I will walk you home if you've settled down and be reasonable. But, right now I need to get to my first period class. By the way, it's my birthday tomorrow. I will be 19 years old.

"Really? Well, I will have to think of something nice to give you on your birthday. I'm sorry I've spoiled your morning. Have a good day in your classes and listen to your teachers Billy."

"I will! I hope you have a good day also, Jennifer.

I walked quickly down the hallway and entered Miss Jordan's classroom. Jane was already getting her textbook out of her backpack. When she saw me she flashed me a big smile and said, "Good morning handsome."

I responded saying, "Good morning darling. How is the most beautiful girl at Thomas Jefferson High School?"

She blushed and said, "Do you really think so Billy?"

"Yes, I do. Absolutely! How's Lilly?"

"Thank you for the complement. That was nice to hear. As for ma, she talks about you all the time."

Then I heard Miss Jordan's voice saying, "Please, everyone get into your seat and get out your textbook and find the short story you were assigned to read for today. We will discuss it together."

I opened my textbook to the story and gave Miss Jordan my complete attention. It was a good story and the discussion was lively and captured my interest. Then the bell rang and I waited for Jane to put her textbook back into her backpack and walked her to her classroom. I told her I was going to be 19 tomorrow.

She said, "Why didn't you tell me sooner that you were going to have a birthday. I would have given you a party?"

"I would rather celebrate alone with you. It may not be on my birthday, but we'll find time to celebrate. Enjoy the rest of your day, Jane."

"Thank you Billy. You too."

She kissed my cheek before leaving and said thank you for walking me to my class Billy. I hope you make it to your second period class before the tardy bell rings. I don't want you walking me to class if you can't get to your next class on time. "Then I hurried to my second period class.

"Mr. Jensen and I have been getting along very well lately. I have been doing all the assignments for his AP Government class and he's praised me several times during class for my comments.

As I walked toward my classroom I saw Rachel walking toward me on her way to her next class. She smiled at me and I saw a twinkle in her eye. She said, "Hi there handsome."

I replied, "How are you Rachel?"

I'm still waiting for you to ask me out on a date. I think we would have a VERY good time together."

"I was hoping I would see you today sometime Rachel. How about writing down your telephone number and your email address and give it to me. I can't ask you out if you don't provide me with the necessary details."

She stopped, moved the textbook to her other arm, put her hand into her pocket, and pulled out a card. Everything you need sweetie to know how to get in touch with me is on this card. I hope it won't be too long before I hear from you."

She gave me that coy smile that every woman has mastered. Then she said, "I hope I don't have to find the name of your secret love and force you to take me out on a date. I really hope you'll want to expand your harem to include me." She smiled again and said, "My phone is always beside me sweet man."

"Wow! I would like you to be in my harem."

She smiled broadly upon hearing me say "I would like you to be in my harem." Talk with you soon Rachel."

"Please don't keep me hanging, Billy. I think I could satisfy you, and I know you will satisfy me."

As I continued on to my class I decided I would call Rachel tonight and set a date. She's hot, and she's really horny. If I am reading her body language, I think she wants to be fucked, and if that is correct, I'm delighted she picked me to be the guy to fuck her. I doubt that she's a virgin. Regardless, I know for certain she is going to do her best to find out whom I purchased those lavender panties for when I met her in Macy's Department Store a few days ago.

I had no idea that when I went there during the school day that I would meet a salesperson who was also a student at the same high school I was attending. She said she was an ROP student working there when I came in to buy Mrs. Wilson a gift. After I bought it she told me that she was a high school student at Jefferson High School, my school. She's been after me to tell her whom I gave those expensive silk panties and 36-cup bra too. She knows she's an adult woman at our school. I've got to be careful. I don't want her to know it is Mrs. Wilson. After all, her husband is a counselor here too.

When I walked into my sixth period class, Mr. Johnson gave me a note from Mrs. Wilson asking me to come to her office 4th or 6th period the day after tomorrow to talk. She wrote, "Just write in the period number and come see me. I have no counseling appointments with anyone during 4th or 6th periods tomorrow, so after you check in with Miss Nicholas, there's no need for you to knock on my office door. I'm looking forward to seeing you Billy and catching up with your activities." ☺

I folded the note with the attached hall pass and put them inside my shirt pocket with Rachel's card and her personal information. When the bell rang I gathered my textbooks and headed for my locker. Then I went outside hoping that Jennifer was waiting for me at our bench. If she was there and she was in a good mood, I would walk her home. I knew her mom would already be at work, so if Jennifer wanted to have sex with me I would stay and try to make her happy.

"Good afternoon Billy. Do you want to walk me home?"

"Yes, I do! I would like to come in and make love with you too. Would you like Billy to make love with you this afternoon?"

"Yes, Billy. Of course I do. I'm sorry about last night. Will you forgive me?"

"Of course."

She took my hand into hers and reached up and kissed me on my lips. "I was hoping you would fuck me after school today Billy. I need a good cleansing and your penis always does miracles for my attitude and disposition. I've been looking forward to it all day. I need a lot of fucking to keep my body balanced Billy and no one can do it better than you." She smiled and soon we were inside her house taking our clothes off one another.

Jennifer loves to be fucked, licked and cuddled. We tried two or three of our favorite positions and after we cuddled for a while she gave me a wonderful blowjob. Wow! Between Jennifer and her mom there really isn't anything better anywhere on this planet.


Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers