All Comments on 'Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 05'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JimDiamondJimDiamond10 months ago

The first reading of this story I began to do a reply about RodThrustin's comment, but was interrupted and it did not get sent. Once after reading a "Polished" piece I had written sent me a message. He said that in the future he only wanted rough drafts from me. That I had polished the soul from a great story. He added, " copywriters and editors with Master in English were a dime a dozen, but good story tellers are damn hard to find!" Keep writing those good stories and ignore the English nuts, You are one of those damn hard to find people; a good story teller. Of course I might be biased since I am one of those "Silver Foxes" now and find those who appreciate us to be sexy as all hell. Funny, when I was young, I loved "Silver Foxy Ladies"! I imagined that I was the predator hunting them until one laughed and told me I was the cute. I was the deer stalking the hungry Mama Lion waiting to eat me up. Your stories make me remember that and smile. Now that is a good story teller!

SoazoldmanSoazoldmanover 2 years ago

I like all the sex in your stories. Gets me hard reading them. Thanks.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 2 years ago

Very sexy, very ...uh...stimulating...

But your writing errors detracted a little. A few times you had closed quotes, but no open quotes. And missing one single letter can make a big difference: "I can't think of a nice thing you could say," I murmured, pressing my lips on hers. I'm guessing you meant "nicer." But the lack of that 'r' really changes the meaning.

You have a good way with portrayal of the sex and the emotions. Be a little more careful with the mechanics of writing and you'll chalk up fives like Drew chalks up lovers.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Well if that doesn't make a cock hard and a pussy wet, nothing will. Seems Amy likes women after all. That was a hot sexy scene. Enjoyed the series, best quote, "you have discovered the power of the written word" nothing more needs saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...