Mom Makeover?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear both ladies walk over to look so I pull my head back and push one finger inside of her get it wet and slide it up and across, I do this a few times and then I use two fingers and then three with three I'm spreading her legs out and then spreading out my fingers to push her open.

"Hey, grab a foot for me and spread Jenna out." I look over and nod after I say it.

They both scoot over as I line up.. "As they pull her legs until she grunts."

"Ho fuck the three of you are going.. Jenna starts and I slide into her about 3 inches and get stopped. "Fuck me." Jenna finishes.

"Move them up towards her shoulders just a bit." I slide the rest of the way in. Lean down and whisper, Yes, we are going to Fuck you and then kiss you and then fuck you some more."

"Holy shit" Lisa whispers.

"Do you feel how exposed you are, that pretty pussy on display for everyone to see." I growl down at her.

"Ohhh fuck, fuck, I've missed you so much." I grab Jenna's hips and start long stroking all the way in and out to the tip, in and out, rotating at different angles.

"Fat fucking cock, I'm coming again. I keep up the speed but reach down and start rubbing her pussy, Jenna start bucking, "No, too much!"

"Hold her ladies, I start rubbing faster and harder and Jenna shart grunting and screaming and trying to get away we hold her still until she stops moving. I let them know they are done and they go back to the couch.

" Fuck you James, I hate it when you do that. "Whew!" Jenna finally calms down.

"You do not, If she can't get me to stop, her orgasm has an orgasm is how she puts it. Normally I have to tie her down to do that so it was more of a surprise this time."

"Hell, I want one of those," Becky whispers to Lisa and I hear Jenna laugh.

"It's just too damn intense."

"Now that we got you settled on the big one. I slide in behind her and raise her leg up and go back in and just slowly slide in and out of her, while she watches the other two play.

"You two now have an audience, "show Jenna your favorites."

Becky looks over at Lisa? "Face fuck? I don't need pillows with the love seat."

"Sure, why not." Becky drops down onto the floor, leans her head back onto the cushion and Lisa start grinding the length of her face.

"Holy shit, that is extreme oral." Jenna says watching.

Lisa is grunting "James taught us this one. Uhhh, and then he stuck his cock in her and did to her what he just did to you cause she couldn't get away, ohhhh, and then she squirted in his face and I died laughing."

"I feel Jenna chuckle, this is nice!" I thought it would be super awkward, I can't look away and I have my one and only fat cock in me. I wish I would have gone to Maryland the entire time."

"No wishes in this house, we just do our dreams and leave the wishing for others." Lisa starts grunting.

"Wow, that was pretty damn deep." I finally speak up.

"You are pretty damn deep, now pick up the pace a little, I want to cum with Lisa."

"Fuck that's hot. More!" Lisa says and Becky grabs Lisa's ass with one hand and slaps it with the other.

"Slap my ass baby, I'm getting close Jenna, Fuck, saying that is going to make me cum."

"Fucking hammer me, make me cum."

"Don't you let your girlfriend cum without you." I say to Jenna and she is focused on the act just a few feet in front of us.

"Ohh shit, I'm there, cum Lisa, please, ohhhhh... fuck."

"Lisa bends over and grabs the couch and stops moving, her head drops and she shakes for a bit." Still not a single sound until the end when she whooshes out and breathes.

Becky comes out from underneath. "Did I hear Jenna right?" Becky walks to the bed, leans over and kisses Jenna. Jenna kisses her back and then her eyes shoot open and she looks over at me.

"Beck?"

"How about little kisses and that's it? She whispers to Jenna?"

Jenna smirks at her "with a mouth full of pussy?"

"Not every time."

"Wait, did I miss?" Lisa turns and looks over.

"Can we do it again for Lisa?" Becky asks with big puppy dog eyes.

Jenna looks at me and I just shrug, "Fuck, I owe Lisa for all of this tonight so fine." And they kiss again.

"Fuck me that's so hot," Lisa whispers at me and I nod.

"Hate to fuck and run, but I need a shower and to get home before I get too many additional questions." Jenna scoots out of the bed.

"Come with me, I'll show you." Becky volunteers

"Be nice, she's new," I say after them.

"I know, I know." Becky gives me the finger.

Lisa joins me on the bed. "Did I do good?"

I laugh "You did great, and you know it."

"So, you're saying I was right from the very beginning?"

"Yes, you were right, and I was wrong from the very beginning."

"I like it when you are like this." Lisa squeezes me and we wait for them to get done.

When they come out, "Beck, since you are showered, can you drop Jenna off while we get in there?"

"Yep, me and my new girlfriend can finish our shower talk in the car." Becky claps her hands "Let me get dressed."

"You are clean." Jenna gives Lisa a peck on the lips. "Thank you for everything."

"And you are a mess, so no kiss, but thank you for you." Jenna smiles, "tomorrow still good?"

"Yes, let me get you some clothes that match your outfit." Lisa gets up.

Becky and Jenna go downstairs, and we hear Nicole, "Jenna dear it is so nice to have you back."

"Ohh, Nicole, Uhh, I, Uh we didn't wake you?" Jenna starts stuttering.

"You all woke up the entire neighborhood dear. Sounded like you were back in the old house. I've missed you, see you tomorrow."

"I missed you too. I'll be here."

I laugh and head for the shower.

Full Disclosure:

Both Lisa and I get a Severance "Shush" Package.

Lisa received 1.2 million dollar Severance Package to include a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

I received the same but for 5.6 million dollars and a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

I emailed Mr. Thomas at his Gmail account letting him know we wouldn't be signing this offer with my phone number for him to call me.

"James, this is Anthony Thomas, you asked for me to call you?" I have everyone sit in the living room as I take the call and place it on speaker.

"Ahh, yes, I just had a few questions before we signed the NDA's." I answer and start the first question without waiting for a reply. "What did Jack get as a severance package?"

"Well, we can't talk about that as part of the NDA." Anthony replied.

"I would also prefer not to drag all of this out into the open as that wouldn't help anyone."

"Look James, I understand how you feel about the situation and admire your determination."

"I don't believe you fully understand it though, or the lengths I'm willing to go to make this right."

"Then let's cut to the chase, what do you want."

"Lisa saved you hundreds of millions of dollars and you gave her approx. 20% of what you gave me and I'm guessing Jack got the most while he actually caused all of this damage."

"His position within the company." I cut Anthony off.

"Again, you are going about this backward. You have at least two people in the company that can attest that Jack was a horrible person that you stopped before it was too late. The company took proactive steps to right the ship and rewarded the whistleblower more than they did the culprit that abused company policy. Giving the Whistleblower thirty times less than the person fired would appear out of sorts."

"I'd also like to see that an outside company that specializes in executive monitoring, human resources and staff training in sexual harassment and better contract management processes. An audit that can get to a root cause analysis with recommendations on how to prevent these issues going forward."

"Ahh, I figured after your; presentation, that this wasn't about the money. Which is why I bothered to call you back. Okay James, you have my attention.

"Has Jack signed his NDA?"

"He received his and has voiced concerns this morning also, though his issues are simply monetary," Anthony replied. "I have a good idea what you are going to ask next."

"Good, if you could switch Lisa's with his and let him know that James Cook would gladly both report to the state attorney's office and testify against Jack Cook in a court of Law in reference to his many felonies to include others still under review."

"You can also take the amount offered to me and transfer that to Lisa's Jamison's NDA agreement. The value I'll gain or lose will be based on the investments I'll continue to make into the company. I'll sign an NDA for no monies received and a clause that it is voided if the company does not take the audit steps necessary to show due care and due diligence in those three areas already discussed."

"I'll speak to our lawyers and get back to you. Though, I don't see many issues in your, concerns. You handled that well, next time talk to a lawyer beforehand though."

I laugh, "Noted, though based on the board members combined experience, didn't feel it was necessary when it comes to fixing company issues. I appreciate you taking the time Anthony, talk to you soon." I hang up and sit back on the couch.

"I could use two beers please."

"Babe, how much do you think I'll, Uh, we will get?" Lisa asks.

"Mom?" I look over at her before I decide to guess at around 20-40 million for Lisa.

"He never stated the amount, nor did he refute James' estimate." Mom shrugs. "Though based on what you received as the executive assistant and James as the operations manager, I would assume it would be more than both combined, though probably less than the estimate James gave as Jack was unhappy with the amount."

Mom looks at me. "This only works without flaw if they do not take the time to review your relationship with Lisa. Though your demands were focused on the company's improvement and didn't ask for additional compensation, so it has a good chance of success."

I drink the first beer fast. "That and when I was blindsided by the accusations, I had everything needed on the spot and that presentation caused this entire process to happen."

"Think 15 and be pleasantly surprised if it is more." I look over at Lisa.

Lisa gives a nervous laugh, "I was pleasantly surprised at 1."

"That should cover any store location or bakery if you wanted to open one or three and work from there as you expand," I say and start on the second beer.

"I'll give you my financial advisor dear, you are going to want to handle this correctly." Mom offers to Lisa.

"Well, I'm obviously giving James his back." Lisa looks over at me, and I shake my head no.

"That would just cause us to pay taxes on it twice." I reply. "Let the financial advisor know what you want to do, and they will set it up"

"Don't get too drunk today, It's my night out." Becky stands up and gets a glass of wine from the kitchen. "Fuck! Seven million, million! And you just swatted it back at them, and you give it all to my babe, fucking panty swamper strikes again."

Mom laugh's and asks Jenna and Becky to join her downstairs to finish going over the website.

"I have no words love." Lisa sits in my lap, hugs me and starts crying.

I hold her for a while and take sips of the beer.

Everyone comes back upstairs, "We can't get anything done today, nobody can focus." Mom smiles at the sight on the couch.

"Well, I don't care how much in taxes we pay, we need a house account." Lisa declares as she gets up. "James is a bum without a job so it's up to us to support him." She laughs and then starts crying again. "Shit."

"If our sugar momma over there can stop crying, we should probably celebrate." Becky sits in my lap since it was empty. "I'm so damn horny after that call, we should get rid of them and just bang all day."

I look at the rest of them standing right there when she says it and laugh. "I love you too Beck."

"I am disappointed that both sides are named Cook, but I am proud of how you handled that, even if it was off the cuff." Mom smiles, "Becky was right earlier." Everyone except for mom looks at Jenna who doesn't seem to catch the reference.

"Damn mom, that was hilarious and shocking." Becky says looking between mom and me and then Jenna.

"Jenna is going to have to figure it out sooner rather than later dear or feelings will get hurt." Mom goes to the kitchen and gets some wine. "Can you stay over tonight, Jenna?"

"Uh, sure, what am I missing that would hurt my feelings?" Jenna asks and I pat the couch next to me.

Mom brings Jenna a glass of wine and sits down. "Switch places with Becky."

"Based on what you were willing to put up with and how you look at James, it appears you are really back?" Mom asks Jenna.

"Yes, I won't cause any problems." I feel Jenna stiffen up and rub her leg and back.

"Lisa mentioned that you were all in on James, but not sure about her and Becky in a way to make sure everyone understood your boundaries."

Jenna looks over at Lisa "Thanks."

"How long do you think those boundaries are going to last?" Everyone in the room gets tense on that question. Jenna doesn't say anything. "I'm not judging you dear, I'm just pointing out how long I've been here and giving you a reference point on two of the rules in place. I understand you went two years without, and for your age that is quite a long time, you know of the problems with Jack and that I've gone twice that long. Can you imagine what it would be like if you had to listen to last night, every night, and hell most days also, but not be able to do anything?"

Jenna nods her head and looks around at the room.

"So how long do you think you will last?" Mom asks again.

"I think it was about 30 minutes into last night." Jenna answers.

"And how long for James?" Mom.

Jenna looks at me. "Oh! I see. nobody outside the house, almost every Friday night date night. Nothing is off the table." Jenna runs through all the things told to her the night before.

"You still have your boundaries dear, and they are yours to keep for as long as you wish without anyone, Becky, pushing them aside. And with the nothing is left unsaid in this house to prevent hurt feeling or neglect, I wanted to make sure you understood what the rules meant."

"It is our little non-disclosure agreement." Mom winks at her.

"Sure, I mean of course. Jenna starts drinking her wine like its fruit punch.

"And yes, you can ask all of your questions without worrying about how sensitive they are."

"Uhh, so you and everyone?"

"Mostly Becky, but yes." Mom answers and Jenna turns to Becky who has a big smile and is nodding enthusiastically.

"Hell yeah, but she makes me call her Nicole which is kind of a turn off."

Mom laughs. "And James is the perfect date and has that certain charm about him."

"A magic dick." Becky whispers quietly behind Jenna.

Jenna laughs, "Okay then! No issues here."

Mom walks over and gives her a hug. "Great, now we can stop all of the hushed foolishness. How did your parents take the news?

"Oh yeah, so when I told them what Lisa said and they know about the work scandal, they thought it was very nice of James. They did want to visit as parents do, but I'll visit them often to keep that to a minimum."

"When they visit, you sleep in the main bedroom and Becky and Lisa sleep in the other two rooms or together."

"When Lisa's parents visit, she sleeps in the main bedroom and You and Becky sleep in the other two rooms or together."

"Yeah, that's no problem." Jenna nods.

"And let's just say I call her mom for reasons never to be explained," Becky adds in.

"You are officially a member of the family. Cheers!" Lisa says from her seat and we all toast. "You've already seen that families are taken care of if there are issues, and the house fund will cover any schooling or courses anyone needs, business or house maintenance or cars and emergencies that arise."

"You should finish your schooling as it is important, it will help with the photography, maybe the website stuff also," Mom explains to Jenna, and she agrees.

"This is beyond exciting. We just do what we've always wanted to do and have date nights with James and us together. Jenna turns to Lisa "You were right about the next day being like a bomb dropped on the previous day's crazy revelations."

"Never seems to end either, I've been living it and today still just happened."

"Is it too soon to talk about a secluded beach house where Nicole and the rest of us can just be free?" Lisa looks over at me. "And it being an investment of course."

We all agree.

"I love my parents, but somewhere that we won't be expected to stop by every time we use it. We can visit them often enough as it is."

"I call dibs on Jenna!" Becky says as she gets more wine.

"What now." Lisa asks.

"Someone asked to have our customary celebratory orgy?"

Lisa looks over at Jenna, "that's not a thing."

"It would be if you didn't keep saying it's not a thing," Becky says back.

"Jenna dear." Mom says and we all look over.

"Earlier I was referencing the comment Becky made about 'The panty swamper' you have wrapped up." Jenna nods and smiles and squeezes me. "I'm a little louder than you are so just giving you fair warning. Becky, come with me."

"Finally!" Becky runs after mom.

"What do we do?" Jenna asks the both of us.

"Well first you are going to tell us why Becky got home so late." Lisa answers.

"Oh yeah, well, the shower was interesting, and then we pulled over in the car. She's like a little spider monkey crawling all over you."

Lisa laughs, "That's definitely my new nickname for Beck. How about we take James's upstairs and show our appreciation for what he did earlier?"

"Yes, but you get the big part of him, I'm still recovering from last night. Is it like this every day?"

"Not exactly, but once Nicole gets going, we're not going to be able to stop ourselves." Lisa giggles as she heads up the stairs.

Friday:

Back at the house going through dads emails sent from the study computer for a few hours turns up a bunch of personal dirty talk and two interesting emails on contracts that he apparently dropped out of so that the email recipient could have the deal. Searching 'all in conversation' it appears dad got a kickback for letting the other win. Saved all of the emails from both conversations and started looking for key words but didn't find anything else. It took longer to restore all the various backups than it did to review the different emails. Forwarded two of the 30 emails I had to my email and saved them on my phone for a just in case scenario.

The carp

1...67891011