Mom Makeover?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa sits in Becky's lap in the chair, and they hug while I decide one mid-afternoon beer is no big deal and let them have a moment.

Lisa wipes her face with her shirt. "This isn't just about sex, though we've been running around doing all kinds of other things and the morning was a bit deep. How about we move this to Becky's room as its bigger and we'd all fit. I'd like us all to just kind of still chat about less serious things maybe and play around before tonight." Lisa gets up and pulls Becky with her, so I follow.

Lisa grabs a few towels and Becky laughs. "Is it really like that?"

"Yeah, that's the other reason why I picked your bed." Lisa laughs. "You're going to want to strip the bed before we snuggle. He's going to make you have one of your rare 'moments'. Between the two of you juicy bitches we are going to be a mess."

"Promises, promises." Beck says as she pulls her comforter and sheets off the bed.

"Lay down in the middle James." Lisa leads me to the spot and get in beside me, Becky scoots around to the other side. Lisa has all the curves and naturally olive complexion with the dark hair vs. Becky's slender Bcup form and stark bathing suit lines.

I pull them both into my chest, "Next question is for Becky, are you the sentimental type that likes sleeping after or do you prefer to get out and be on your own?"

Both of them are tracing their hands all over my chest and stomach.

Becky pauses, "Sleeping after most always."

Lisa whispers, "Question for James, who do you want first?"

"Nope, consider me tied to the bed, not moving, just going to enjoy whatever you two decide to do. Last time I checked; Lisa Jamison was the decider in chief."

Becky, "If you could have anything right now what would it be?"

I think for a few seconds, "The same two pictures taken before with Becky in them this time before Lil James is worn out."

Both laughed at the Lil James comment, Lisa grabbed her phone and took the selfie with the three of us and Becky moved down to get the second picture.

"I think he just wants it called lil James instead of Juicy." Lisa says as she takes the picture of Becky posing with my cock on her face across her eye and her tongue out. Though Becky didn't stop, she just started to edge and grab my balls.

"Scoot over." Lisa gets down with Becky and both edge their side up and down.

"I know this is a first for James." Lisa giggles.

"Everything today is going to be a first," I reply as I watch them make out with my cock and each other. "I doubt this is going to last very long."

"This is why today is playtime and tonight is when you're going to fuck us into sweaty lil messes." Lisa states and Becky agrees.

"Question for James, how soon would you like us to move into the new place?" Lisa asks.

"Yesterday," I reply as I close my eyes and relax.

I feel my entire length get enveloped in warmth and gasp.

I look down and Lisa is pushing Becky's head down and she isn't having any issues, I grunt at the sight.

Becky gurgles and pulls off with gagging noises. "He came down my throat as soon as I bottomed out." She coughs.

Lisa looks up at me and I shake my head no and she laughs. "Watch this." Lisa grabs the base and pulls up getting a good amount to flow down over her fist.

"Damn Becky, that felt crazy good, another few seconds of that and I would have exploded." I say and Becky smiles at me and then looks at my dick to see if I'm lying.

"Let's finish this off, I'll take the first half, you get the finally." Lisa sucks me in and tongues around the spot I showed her before while Becky licks and edges and I'm pretty much done.

As soon as I start to cum Lisa pulls off and I explode all over the side of Becky's face and she is shocked and pulls away. "Bitch!" Becky laughs. "Not funny."

I'm just cumming into the air as Lisa has her face on my thigh laughing her ass off. Every time Lisa slows down and looks at Becky, she starts laughing all over again. I pull Becky up.

"Here, you can get me back," I say as I pull her around to get at her blonde little pussy.

"See, James is nice you devil." Becky says and moans as I start sucking her outer lips into my mouth.

"Sorry, trying to breathe, whew; that was too perfect to pass up." Lisa straddles my hips and grinds on my cock to get it going again. "Makeup kiss?"

I get both hands under Becky's little ass and push her forward just a little and spread her ass apart so I can pull her up and down the length of my face. Making her grind from my chin to my forehead for a bit and then licking everything I can reach trying to get a nice rhythm.

"Fuck, that's, Uhhh, Ho, more of; that." Becky holds onto Lisa and starts grinding on her own. Becky does get much wetter than Lisa, so everything slicks up rather nicely.

When she pauses, I push and pull to keep it going not allowing her to take a break, her thighs start to squeeze hard, pulling her down harder with both hands trying to get my tongue as deep into her ass and my chin back and forth on her pussy sets her off. I let both arms flop down and Lisa holds Becky up and pulls her off me to the side.

Lisa leans down and we make out for a minute. I come up for air, "The kissing with a mouth full of juices is kinda sexy." I say looking over at Becky.

"Ohh yeah! Shit, Becky come here." Lisa whispers in Becky's ear. Becky looks surprised and Lisa nods.

"Come here stud." Becky wraps her arms around my neck, and we make out for as long as I was with Lisa.

"I take it you two don't normally do that?" I ask Lisa as we get back into the cuddle positions.

"Lucky man, kissing was the unbreakable rule up until now." Becky answers.

"Living with you is going to end up breaking almost all of the rules," Lisa says and kisses my chest.

Becky leans across me and kisses Lisa, "Thanks babe, that was really nice."

I remember someone hasn't finished yet, "Lisa?"

"Yes, James?"

Would you like Becky's face or mine?

"Hmm, Becky's so that you can watch.

"Sure!" Becky crawls down the bed.

Lisa and I kiss, and I play with her nipples as Becky works in familiar territory.

"Ohhh, thank you for, thinking about me." Lisa kisses me.

"Hmmmmm, tell me when you get close." I reply, kissing her and going back to play with those wonderful tits.

Lisa's hips start moving move and she says, "close."

I lean in and whisper into her ear. "Lisa Jamison, I'm always thinking about you."

"Awwww, fuck, ohhhh!" Lisa goes to kiss me but basically just mashes her lips onto mine.

Becky crawls up Lisa and they lick tongues and then kiss. "Lisa told me you did this with her after, you nailed her favorite vice on the first one." Becky leaned over and kissed me and then looked at Lisa who nodded and smiled.

"I'm going to have to get used to that." Becky kisses Lisa one more time and we just lay there.

Becky grabs my dick "Question for James, do you think you can handle 3 women?"

"You two I'm keeping; Mom is just until she's good again." I answer.

Becky laughs, "Replace a 20yr old stud with a giant cock, who treats her like a queen, and you live together? Good luck with that; and you're keeping me?"

"Yes, that statement you just made applies to you also, doesn't it?"

Becky leans up and looks over at Lisa who doesn't say anything. She lays back down, "Okay."

We lay there for a few minutes and Becky gets up to go to the bathroom.

"Thanks for that James." Lisa hugs me.

"I heard what you said earlier, we got her," I answer and Lisa hugs me tighter.

"I'm going to go check on her." Lisa gets up.

I'm trapped in the room at this point, so I clean up with a towel, put the bed back together and lay back down.

I wake up with both of them sleeping together next to me, I roll out and go to the bathroom and grab a diet coke and sit on the couch. Go through my phone. Text from Mom saying she thought her area was too much and the carpet is ordered.

I call her: "Hey Mom!"

"Hello Dear, love the area and the house."

"Did you want to move your stuff in or get it furnished?" I ask.

"Hmmm, your father wants the living room, and he can keep that bed. I'll move my vanity, hutch, dining room, and my odds and ends."

"How is he taking this?" I ask as I'm not buying the being nice to Lisa routine, after years of him being nice to his enemies.

"Exactly as you would expect. We can talk about that later."

"Okay, just wanted to hear your voice, I'll be there to get your coffee in the morning."

"Hmmm, that will never get old honey. Have fun, love you."

"Love you too"

Lisa comes out and sits next to me.

"Any issues?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"She's just trying to wrap her head around all of this; like I am, but she wasn't expecting the total abandonment of the rules and how you are treating her." Lisa lowers her voice, "Becky isn't normally treated very well, and it was me that would put her back together each time so she's scared to mess it up."

"Aren't we all?" I chuckle.

"You did everything just right in there." Lisa leans into me and I put my arm around her.

"You weren't being very subtle today on exactly what you wanted for her."

"So, are there any plans or are we going to door dash and hang out?"

"That's right. Do you like Chinese food?" Lisa asks.

"I like the wontons, beef on a stick, and kung pao from Peking express."

"I hand Lisa my phone, put in what you want, and I'll go wake up sleeping beauty the correct way."

"Wow, I gotta get used to you also, just handing me your phone and leaving is something I haven't ever seen."

"Not that you're going back on the Market, but that and how someone treats service people are the first two things you should check?" I reply walking away.

Lisa laughs, "Yeah, coming from Mr. I get around."

I walk into the bedroom and start kissing up the backs of Becky's legs, she wakes up as I am going back and forth along her back and then move into her neck. "Wake up sunshine, were ordering in so I can eat out." I roll her over and go for her neck and then kiss her a few times. "Come on."

"Hmmm, a nice way to wake up, and weird." Becky gets up and puts on a long nightshirt.

"I need a shower," I say as I return to the living room.

"Please do." Lisa waves me away.

"I'll be back, I have a gym bag in the car." I grab the keys out of my Jacket, get my bag and head to the shower. Cleaning up I think about what happened. Things are falling into place way too nicely. I expect dad to pull something, but he has no current leverage. He takes the house and fights to keep everything finance wise and Mom can fight it or just keep her business and we can just move on without any worries. If he fires me and Lisa, she can work on the cooking, and I don't need a job.

Tomorrow, I'll go through all of his emails from the house. When we got the computer for the study a few years back Dad had me back it up to my computer so it could be restored if it crashed. If he hasn't gone in and deleted them remotely, I can look for anything in the archives to protect from unknown issues he might use.

Gym shorts and Shirt on I head back into the living room as the food arrives. Both like the beef on a stick. It is one of my favorites.

"Becky, do you have a family?"

"You're not going to have to go to Thanksgiving with me anytime soon," Becky replies.

"Do you go to the beach for Thanksgiving?" I turn and ask Lisa and she shrugs with a mouth full of food.

"Not in the last couple of years, but I could see us going this year to show off my harem," Lisa says and Becky laughs.

"Well, we won't have to hide anything during the holidays with the Cook Family, or even leave the house." Becky chimes in.

"I believe Becky knows both of our biggest secrets and I don't know hers. Becky?"

Becky looks over at Lisa and then sighs.

"I'm a submissive slut that picks the wrong men and then gets used up until Lisa makes me start over again and again. I make bad decisions like it's an Olympic event."

"Hmmm, that makes sense with your answer earlier in the bedroom. I guess it's a good thing you didn't get to pick this time." I answer.

"I hope so."

"Then I guess you need ground rules." I don't wait for an answer. "I own you now, nobody is allowed to touch you that doesn't live in the new house. You will listen to us when we think you are making sad choices. And Lisa is still in charge of the overall. Yes?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to have to do some Google research on how to handle you. I expect most of your previous relationships failed because they enjoyed the power and you let it slip outside of the bedroom to every day and everywhere."

"Pretty much." Lisa answers for Becky.

"The short time I've been here you've been more than Lisa could handle a few times. We can't have that go away as you are amazing when you pick on Lisa. So, rule two is you act like you have been outside of the bedroom.

I kiss Lisa, get up walk over to Becky.

"Kiss me," I command after I get down on one knee to be at her level. Becky leans forward immediately, and I lean back. "Does this look like the bedroom to you?" Becky is first shocked and then gives me a look.

"Fine, jackass, kiss me!" I lean forward and kiss her obediently.

I smile and sit back on the couch.

"And the day is only half over." Lisa laughs.

"Becky, show James how you treat me when you let your hair down." Lisa pats my leg and starts taking the leftover dinner into the kitchen.

"I've waited long enough, shorts off Cock up! Becky jumps up and rips her shirt over her head.

I take my shirt off also and sit on my clothes. "Towel?"

"Fuck that, we're throwing this away." Becky walks over straddles grabs my cock and starts pushing it in.

"No warm up, just going to fuck me?"

Becky stops and looks at me "Lisa!"

"I know right, it gets me when he does that." Lisa laughs from the kitchen.

"Yeah, that was crazy, Uhhh, and we warmed up earlier." Becky bottoms out.

Like earlier, she is much wetter than Lisa and being smaller everything feels like Mom. I can't believe I'm going from Jenna to thinking about my dads ex-girlfriends, submissive girlfriend that feels like my mom.

"Help me a little bit here these cushions are annoying." Becky pulls me back into the moment.

I grab under each thigh and stand up.

"Ohh Shit! Okay, that works. "Ohh! Babe, he's mine now, Fuuuuck."

"That's fine Beck, all yours." Lisa doesn't even turn around when she says it.

I walk over to the big mirror and turn sideways so Becky can see. Lifting her up and pushing her legs down while she hangs on. Her little tits have big nipples that are scraping my chest and get my attention.

"Ugh, Fuck me, good, need more mirrors, fuck, me." Becky moans and groans.

"Lift your legs up a little higher and clasp your hands around my neck Beck." I am able to push harder into her at this angle.

Becky has the side of her face against my chest, she stops talking and just groans.

She really is light as can be and I am able to bounce her around at will.

"May I cum for you Becky?" I whisper into her ear. I can feel her stomach and pussy clench me.

"Not Yet! Ohh fuck, Lisa, Lisa, ohh, big, hurry, Ohh fuhh." Becks is convulsing and hunching really hard with slick thighs I'm just trying to keep her stable.

I feel her gush all over my hips, hands, and legs, I start pounding into her and she is squirting every time I lift up which sets me off and I start coming inside of her.

I take a knee and set her down, placing her ass on the towels Lisa must have gotten and thrown under us.

"You two can't be doing this in the new house, you'll warp the floors." Lisa is smiling down at Becky.

"Phone." Becky waves one hand in the air. Lisa brings her phone over and Becky types for a few seconds and hands it back.

"Turn it off please, whew! Pick me up." Becky grabs the towels and starts wiping the both of us off.

"Lisa is the only one that makes me do that with her magic toys." Becky looks over at Lisa and giggles, "Sneaky fucker asked me if he could cum for me and I bout had a seizure."

"I saw that," Lisa says drinking a beer on the couch. "I think the towels caught a tiny bit of your sprinkler system."

"They can take it out of the deposit." Becky puts her shirt back on and sits next to Lisa, laying her head on Lisa's shoulder. "Good choice babe."

"He's got his own magic toy." Lisa laughs and gives her beer to Becky and asks me to grab two for us.

"Lisa, now that Becky had her one sharing time and has to bow out now, let's celebrate the new year." I say with a straight face and sit down.

"Funny. Man." Becky pokes at me across Lisa.

"Be nice to her James, she just broke up with Brad, look at her, she's a mess." Lisa giggles.

I toast Becky and then Lisa, "All three of us have started new beginnings, if it is even a half as good as this week it will be a lovely time." I take a drink of beer.

"Speaking of lovely times, I'd like to play now." Lisa gets up and heads to the bedroom.

"Go ahead James, I'm going to relax," Becky says and the squeals as I pick her up and carry her into the bedroom.

"Indulge me first please ladies. I'd like to take a moment between to get the energy back."

I set Becky on the floor with her back to the bed but she was too short. Picking her back up.

"Two pillows please Lisa," and I nod down at the floor. Placing Becky on the pillows her head is just right.

"Lean your head back, Lisa come over here, one knee here, one knee here."

"Becky, we're in the bedroom now?"

"Yes, James."

"I want Lisa to do to you what you did to my face earlier. You ready for that?"

"Yes, James."

"Whew, I'm going to sit over here and watch this."

"Lisa, don't hold back, let's hear the moans and groans and squeals please."

Lisa look down at Becky, "Jeez. Ready Beck?" Becky smiles "Fuck my face, Babe."

Lisa starts out slow; moving her knees around and feeling it out and then starts picking up the pace. Both are moaning.

Watching this is incredibly sexy and I'm amped up. Becky is sliding off the pillows so I figure I should help. Moving under Becky's outstretched legs and scooting forward, I slide my cock into her to the halfway point that can reach with the angle and push in but don't move, more to keep her steady on the pillows.

Reaching up I tweak her nipples, softly pinching and pulling. She's making more noise than Lisa is. Scraping down her stomach and rubbing her clit, picking up speed with all four fingers as she's a few inches off the floor with the two pillows it makes an easy angle to palm her pussy and rub her clit.

I feel Becky orgasm and she squeezes me, but I'm not moving and just stay inside her. No gushing this time. But I don't stop the speed of my fingers. Becky is screaming and cursing into Lisa's pussy while clawing Lisa's ass, causing Lisa to start grunting.

Lisa steps to the side and turns to see what is going on.

"James! Please." Becky wails hunching her hips but I'm not letting her move up or down on my cock.

"Ohh God, Fuck me please!"

"This is for Lisa now, I can't."

"Please! Lisa! Please!" Becky

"Sorry babe, it's my turn."

"Rub your clit," I reach up and start pinching and pulling her nipples again."

Becky immediately starts moving her hips down and I smack her pussy, "Stop that."

"Ohh Fuck!" Becky screams and then spasms when streams of fluids shoot out from around my cock all over the place with a huge stream right in my face. I'm trying to move out of the way, and I hear Lisa laughing.

Wiping my face off I see Lisa and she smirks, "That's what you get." Lisa pulls the covers off the bed and keeps giggling.

"Damn Lisa, you can add that to our rotation any time you want." Becky slides off the pillows and crawls up the bed to lay down.

"Lisa grabs her phone and takes a picture. "Look at your two." Lisa starts laughing, "You squirted", wheezing laughter, "can't breathe!" "Up into James' face and he was shocked." Lisa is rolling around on the bed hysterical. "OH my god, so good, hoooo, fuck." She looks at us staring at her and bursts into laughter all over again.

1...45678...11